All Comments on 'A Model for CC's'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 3 years agoAuthor

This is another one of my stories running up on my Patreon. If you want to see more of this and many other stories, please consider following me there. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro This story was commissioned by one of my Patrons and is still running.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YES!

love it. such a good setting for more stories. please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Edit

Please let your word processor edit future writings

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE

tell us more!

rtsmith1976rtsmith1976over 3 years ago
As a fan of "neighborhood terror" this is great.

It's really cool to see an extension of your other stories. Keep up the great work.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

"woman on the other end of the line sure wasn't messing around "

Linda must be extremely good, she never said a word during the entire phone call.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

This story quickly jumped into a situation Which I do not care for.

Criminally forcing this man into a mentally devastating situation.

Also, the writing is plagued with nearly incomprehensible sentences or phrases.

I am a bit shocked to see that this author has posted over a hundred and twenty five items which are likely to have been written in such poor quality.

There is a definite need for an Editor / proofreader here. Or maybe some self educating by the author ?

But seeing the large amount of stories with the same subject as the storyline in this one, I can easily see there is a desire by many individuals to read and be mentally drawn into this type of story.

While this subject is not "my" cup of tea, I hope the folks who do enjoy it will stain their pretty panties over and over with pleasure !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES