A Model for CC's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,326 Followers

About half an hour later Victor finally arrived. Filled with dread he entered that overly girly pink store again. Linda was already waiting for him and guided him straight into her office, shoving a stack of papers under his nose. "Here, just sign at the bottom of each page." Linda said coldly giving him a stern look. Ashamed by his outburst last time and not wanting to screw this up Victor didn't object to her short cold treatment.

Picking up the first page he started to read, but Linda interrupted him. "Do you want this gig or not? I'm going to be straight with you. The only reason I'm giving you another chance is because I'm pretty certain you're the perfect fit for our shoot. After how you screamed at me last time I'm not really looking forward to work with you, but for the greater good I want to give this another chance. So what is it going to be? Are you going to sign or do I just wait for the other candidates to sign?" Linda asked putting Victor under pressure.

There were no other candidates, but Victor didn't know about that. She just had to convince him to sign quickly and without reading as the terms of the contract would put even this desperate guy off. Although Victor was against signing things he hadn't read first he did so, not able to risk losing this second chance. He didn't know it yet, but page after page he signed his life away, working himself deeper and deeper into Linda's trap without knowing it. Linda just watched the whole thing with a big smile.

"Alright Victor, now could you please follow me along so we can start with a first try-out shoot to make you a portfolio? This is just to have a basis on which I'll make my final decision on who I want to take on as the model for the shoot." Linda said with a big smile on her face.

"What?! So you want me to do two shoots? No way, just let me know when the shoot is, I'll show up and we get it done okay? After all I only agreed to do that shoot." Victor sad sharply, having to shoot once would be bad enough already, but he needed the money.

"Now Victor I thought you reconsidered about the shoot. The way I'm seeing it you don't seem all that enthusiastic about it at all. You know you don't have to do this right? I can always take one of the other candidates. Of course you would give me no choice but to sue you since you need to deliver a shoot relevant portfolio as stated in the contract you signed. Not delivering one now would be considered contract breaching which would result in a claim of 20k or jail time if you can't pay up." Linda casually said watching the shock wash over Victors face now that he realised the contract was in fact quite severe.

"You are right that we didn't agree on this trial shoot though. It's nowhere in the contract, it was just me doing you a favour, after all I doubt you have any pictures for a shoot relevant portfolio? Of course if you do and have a phone filled with pictures of you in girly delights then go right ahead and craft a portfolio with that. It needs to be sent in by tonight though." Linda calmly stated watching the dread on Victor's face grow.

"Of course you also have the option to buy an outfit here and ask someone to snap a few pics for you on such a short notice. The choice is yours. I just wanted to help by lending you an outfit and a hand with snapping some pictures. I'm even willing to make the portfolio for you so you won't risk being late on sending it in. So what's your choice?" Linda asked with a big smirk knowing she had Victor right where she wanted him.

Victor's face had gone completely pale as he realised the deep shit he was in. he should have insisted on reading that contract, but he had needed the money so badly that he had assumed that it was just a contract for that shoot he had already justified as necessary in his head. A claim of 20k was something he just couldn't afford. It would send him to jail on top of losing his home and girlfriend.

"I...I'll go along for the trial shoot I guess." Victor eventually stammered out giving in to the pressure that had just been put on him. He didn't like it one bit, but shooting once or twice wouldn't really make the difference now would it. He had fucked up and now he needed to just suck it up and deal with it. This trial shoot surely was an inconvenience, but it was just this and then the real shoot and he would be done with it all forever, able to safe his relationship and home.

"Great, now come along, we need to pick out a proper outfit for you to model, but don't worry. I'm sure we'll find you something perfect to wear to give you a good winning chance with your portfolio. Not all applicants are as lucky as you are you know." Linda mocked knowing full well that the last thing Victor wanted was to wear one of her dresses. The only reason he was in this was for the money and now because of his contractual obligations.

Having come this far Victor really hoped he would get the gig and not have to suffer all this embarrassment for nothing. He would have to give this trial shoot his best wanting or not. He couldn't afford not to be chosen. Victor thought not knowing that he was in fact the only candidate. Linda didn't plan to tell him either she needed him motivated for this trial shoot, well she didn't need it, it would just be more fun to see Victor force himself to cooperate.

In fact there was still a lot Victor didn't know about. What she had disclosed about the contract so far was only the beginning. If Victor had known the full extend of the contract he would have ran already and chosen prison time. She had seen it the moment he had entered Victor wasn't the kind of person to easily bend to her will like Marcy was. He was a guy who did what he had to, to work himself out of this difficult situation.

The knots Victor felt in his stomach only grew worse as he followed Linda out of her office and into her store. Passing the rows upon rows of frilly colourful outfits his dread about what he was about to do only grew, but so he rationalised, he just had to suck it up for now and deal with it. This was only a small discomfort to pay for saving his home and relationship. After all it were just clothes, right? As bad as they looked they were just pieces of fabric.

"Alright, let's find you something to wear." Linda stated as she rummaged through the racks they passed by. Victor had seen nothing he would even consider wearing for a joke, but then this was no joke. This was his home and relationship that depended on his actions.

After a moment of rummaging Linda shove a hanger with a big mass of pink fabric in Victor's hands. Just looking at it made him feel slightly sick. "This should do nicely, hold this!" Linda said. Victor wanted to protest, but looking around he didn't really see a better alternative. Even the blue pieces were made of a light pastel blue making it seem just as girly as the pink. This is just a piece of fabric. He repeated in his head.

As they made their way further into the store Linda just added more hangers to the one Victor was already carrying. All of them kept to a certain pink and white theme although as they disappeared into the mass Victor was already carrying he had a hard time figuring out what each item was for.

Linda was having a field day however. Sizes were up to guessing for now, but she could always get a different size if the one she had just handed him didn't fit. In a few minutes she would finally get a first good look at what her new sissy project would look like.

While Victor wasn't weak he was slowly having a hard time carrying the hangers. They didn't allow for the best of grips and the collection of clothes was actually surprisingly heavy. So much that it was a relief when Linda finally announced. "That should do, now just move behind the curtain and we can start."

Looking up Victor was shocked all over again. He had walked looking down to try and control the mass of fabric he was holding so he hadn't seen where they had arrived yet. Instead of a changing room like he was expecting they stood in front of a small stage, the back half closed off by a big pink curtain. Linda had to be joking right?

"Now there are a few steps there at the back behind the curtain with a chair and a few hangers. Why don't you change into the lingerie I handed you there? Oh and be a dear and tell me your shoe size will you? So I can get you a nice pair of heels to go with that outfit?" Linda asked with a smile only watching the shock on Victor's face grow? It was clear Linda wasn't joking and now she wanted to get him heels? Where would this end? He thought horrified.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,326 Followers
12