A Model Garden - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On you get," he said.

I'd been thinking of him lifting me, sure, but I hadn't thought it through. My lying down on that magnificent body — that magnificent nude  body — suddenly had my mind shrieking with alarm and hesitation.

The others must have seen it on my face.

Quinn

There was no way I was going to let this slip away!

"Either say yes, girl," I growled, "or get out of my way!"

I had hopes, you see.

Tammy

I looked down at her, back up to Ty. I bit my lower lip, made up my mind.

"All right," I said. "I will!" Then it struck me that I hadn't a clue how he would or could do that.

"How?" I said softly.

He thought a moment.

"The best way would be for me to hold your hips. I could get a good balance there, better than you lying cross-ways." He looked at me, waiting an answer. I thought about my lying on top of that splendid, utterly naked figure. Dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, I wouldn't be wearing that much more. I blushed scarlet, reached down deep inside, took a deep breath and nodded. I could do this.

"Um," he said softly. "There's more, Tammy. I'm going to have to hold your hips and I'm going to have to find that point of balance by, um, experimenting a bit, moving my hands." He looked at me, again awaiting a response.

The thought of those hands on my bum hadn't occurred to me, either. I ran my eyes down his body, lingering for a second on his dark, hanging member and sac, looked up and tried my best to smile as I nodded.

He started to reach out, as if to touch my leg. My heart caught, then his hand fell away and I found myself both relieved and intensely disappointed.

"OK," he smiled. "Once we get going, I'll need you to be absolutely still so as not to throw off my balance."

"Fine," I said and gingerly climbed onto the Ottoman and lay down on top of him. It felt so very strange -- good, but strange. I was happy to realize that I didn't feel like I was cheating on Charlie.

I shivered when I felt his hands close on my hips, thumbs on my tummy, long fingers stretching up onto my bum cheeks.

"Let me do the work," he said. "I need you to be as stiff as possible."

Quinn made a snide remark; I turned my head and stuck my tongue out at her.

I could feel Ty tense slightly, felt the pressure against my hips for a moment.

"Small problem," he said softly. "Your centre of gravity is too far down towards my feet. I need you to move a little further up, towards my head."

"OK."

I started to shift, then froze. If I moved like that, put my hips over his chest, mean my breasts would be right over...

I felt the warmth of his nakedness underneath me, felt his chest expand and fall with his breathing. I took a deep breath myself, pulled myself up along his body. I was very grateful that he turned his face to one side, away from my boobs.

Another tentative lift. He moved his hands a fraction and I was rising up and away. The other women were applauding and laughing. I wanted to, too but knew I had to keep my body rigid for him to keep me balanced.

I'd had my hair tucked over my back. As Ty lifted me, it started shifting, flowing down over my head like running water in a brook. I've long hair, almost as long as his arms, and it hung like a curtain around his face at the bottom. His eyes were closed as he concentrated on balancing me. My eyes lingered over his face, explored his chin and brows, the lines of his cheekbones. It occurred to me that I didn't want him to see me so brazenly staring and I closed my eyes as he lowered me.

"How was that?" he asked softly, his lips an inch from my ear.

I had to speak truth to him. I opened my eyes.

"It was fun!"

I turned my head enough that I could see his smile.

"Then let's give the crowd what they came for," he laughed softly.

As he started to push me up again, he grunted, "Count!" at the others.

And they did. Inside our screen of hair, I could hear the others as Ty's arms pushed me up, lowered me down, then up again.

"Two... three..."

He finished at ten, lowered me to rest on him.

"That was fun!" I repeated.

Looking at his face just below mine, it seemed the most natural thing in the world to express my excitement, to say thank you, to show my acceptance with a kiss. I lowered my lips to his, traced them with the tip of my tongue. His mouth opened and his tongue met mine, playing and accepting in his own way.

His hands clutched my hips more tightly. At that moment, I realized the problem I had created. Under me, between us, what had been a limp penis had become a hard cock, sizeable, present, unmistakable. I lifted my head away, broke the kiss, wondered what to do now.

My hair was swept away from one side by Quinn's hand, her face pressing into the gap. Blushing like crazy, I turned away from her.

Quinn

"Hi!" I said. "You guys giving up?"

Heather wouldn't look at me, but Ty gave a weak grin.

"Just resting."

"Well, we've got a bet going out here. Could you lift me, too?"

We didn't have a bet, but it seemed the right way to word it.

"How much do you weigh, Quinn?"

"Ninety-seven pounds."

There was an odd look on his face, something I couldn't translate. He shifted a little, spoke softly.

"Tammy?"

There was a fairly long pause, then she whispered, "Yes."

"Whee!" I cried, dropping Tammy's hair and carefully climbing on top of her.

Tammy

"Tammy?" I heard him say.

I was just mortified. Anything I said now would be wrong. I felt him shift, felt his length twitch slightly between us. This was going to be hideously embarrassing for both of us and it was entirely my fault, I knew. I should absolutely not have kissed him, What had I been thinking?

On the other hand, this might give him a minute to calm down, so to speak. The strain of lifting the two of us might help.

"Yes," I whispered.

Quinn let my hair fall and carefully climbed on top of me. Ty started giving her directions about balance, shifting her along over me to properly position our centre of gravity.

That immediately made the problem worse, I realized. Those super-soft shorts I'd been so proud of? I could feel his hardness being drawn over them as Quinn's movements caused me to shift. Ty hissed softly in frustration and arousal; I could feel him become harder still.

He and I were both trapped. Backing out would only make things worse.

I felt his shoulders bunch themselves under me, felt those big hands tighten against my hips and we were rising...

Heather

I couldn't believe Quinn had done that and I could scarcely believe Ty and Tammy had agreed to it, but I watched him settle in for the lift, saw his fingers sink into Tammy's hips, saw him tense and lift.

Gale and I applauded loudly. It was a remarkable sight I thought, one man lifting both Tammy and Quinn. Then Gale snickered, pointed.

Very obvious now, Tyson's erection lay along his abdomen, red, solid, meaty.

I couldn't help myself. I giggled.

Tammy

Gale and Heather were still hidden behind my hair, but I could hear them cheering and clapping. My heart fell as that changed in a split-second. Instead of cheers, the yard was filled with laughter. Below me, I could see Ty's lips set in a thin line, a look of embarrassment and anger on his face. Obviously, his having lifted us off his body had left his excitement visible to them.

He lowered us carefully back onto him and Quinn scampered off. The laughter continued.

Quinn

I had no idea what they were laughing at. Gale was on the ground she was laughing to hard and Heather wasn't much better, being only able to point at Tammy lying on top of the boy.

Then Tammy got off him and I saw the joke.

Tammy

"I'm sorry, Ty," I whispered. I gave him a soft, quick kiss by way of apology. I rolled half off him, hoping to cover his arousal. It didn't work and I got to my feet.

Ty leapt up, his face red with embarrassment now, his shoulders too high, his lips a thin line of anger. Our laughter cut off instantly. Wordlessly, he started striding towards the house. He had too much pride to try to cover himself and his stiffness waved in front of him.

Heather stepped forward, caught him by the elbow. He stopped, but tried to shrug her off. She let go, tried to smile in the face of his scowl.

"I'm sorry, Ty," she said. "I shouldn't have laughed, but that's nothing to be embarrassed about. I think it's... nice." She stopped talking, looking up at him with those big eyes.

It was my fault, I knew. It'd been my kisses, after all. I stepped to beside him, took his other arm.

"I'm sorry, Ty." I looked down at his hardness, back up to his face. "But Heather's right. I think it's nice."

Oddly, it wasn't really about sex. Well, yes, of course, an erection is always  about sex to some degree. But I realized in that instant how much I'd been missing just having a masculine presence in my life for two years. I'd known I'd been lonely, but now I knew it was more than mere loneliness. Men and women need each other, need our identities and strengths reinforced by the other.

My eyes dropped to it again. Ty was a big, muscular, tall man. His erection matched the rest of him in every way.

Circumcised, pointed almost straight up so that its head was practically touching his stomach, it was heavy, swollen, dark with arousal. Its head had a distinct, sharp rim and the veins along his thick shaft stood out like the ones on his huge forearms.

"Really nice," I whispered.

I took a quick glance at the other women, saw the the same fascination in their eyes, not quite lust, but... How to say it? Enchantment, perhaps? Back to healthy Yin in the presence of perfect Yang - this wasn't some greasy flasher in a dismal alley; this was a nice man in his glorious prime before healthy women who appreciated the what they were seeing.

Surprisingly, I wasn't aroused myself. Not physically, not yet, but I knew I could be in an instant, that I would  be if Tyson even smiled.

"I'm sorry, Ty. This has all been my fault."

I felt him relax, felt my world fill with those soft, gentle eyes.

He smiled, let his eyes move over my figure and I was in that second more than merely aroused.

"It's OK, Tammy. I'm sorry to have embarrassed you.  But a woman as lovely as you..."

I was having trouble breathing and hadn't a clue what to do or say. My tummy was tight as boards, my ladybits and breasts swollen and my nipples practically puckered. Had the other women not been there, I would have been all over him in an instant.

"...I can't help it," he finished, but his words drifted by distantly, dully, as if spoken in another room.

Then Gale and Quinn stepped in, the four of us standing in an acolytic circle around his tall figure.

Looking up at him, I found my hand moving itself -- over his chest, tracing his collarbone, around a flat nipple, down to his stomach, tracing out the lines of his six-pack.

Without thinking, I tilted my head back a little more, opened my lips in invitation.

He bent, his lips found mine, his tongue tracing over them.

I suddenly needed to touch him, to hold his manhood in my hands. My eyes on his, my hand moved further down his torso, stopping just short, my palm on his smooth pubis, his solid length gently pressing against the back of my hand.

I broke the kiss, whispered the only possible word in my universe.

"Please?"

His lips found mine in response. I turned my hand and felt my heart do a slow double-thump as its weight fell solidly into my palm. I made a loose, barely-touching circle around his shaft, found that my thumb and fingertips barely met around his girth. I slid my hand down to heft low-hanging, lime-sized balls, fondled his sac and inner thighs before returning to his shaft.

I heard Quinn mutter something, sensed her pulling her blouse off over her head, saw Ty's eyes flip to perky breasts now bare, nipples like pencil erasers.

Under my hand, he was warmth and velvet skin over forged steel; my body was crying out to me in a way I'd forgotten outside of my dreams.

His lips ground into mine and I groaned happily, felt my labia thicken and swell, felt the moist desire.

I began running my hand over his shaft, scarcely touching, rapid, feather-light touches slowly building him to the peak, each touch adding just one tiny chip of fuel to his fire. I knew it would take a long time and I knew his final release would be mind-blowing.

Heather and Quinn moved to us, wide eyes fixed on my hand caressing his sex. They reached out, began exploring the boy's body with hands, fingers, nails and palms, stroking, sweeping, fondling.

Heather leaned in, sniffed deeply, smiled. A drop of pre-cum appeared on Ty's cock. Smiling, the pretty young woman reached out with a forefinger, gently spread it around his crown, slow strokes to complement my own lighter but more rapid teasing.

A big hand hugged my waist, pulled me in for a long, deep, fiery kiss. It swept over my hip, clasped one of my bum cheeks and squeezed. His other hand took my head and I felt his thumb trace along my cheekbone.

"Move your hand, Ty," Gale commanded. "I can't see your face. Put it behind your head. I want to capture your expression when..."

I blinked, saw her sitting in front of us, pad and charcoal in hand, sketching furiously. Obediently, Ty raised his arm away from my face, tucked his hand behind his head. He didn't stop kissing me, didn't stop caressing my bottom.

Gale didn't object to Heather's hands running up and down Ty's chest and thighs. He shivered once when she lightly pinched his nipples.

Quinn had moved to behind Tyson. Her hands ran over his back, down to his bum and then she was kneeling behind him, hands stroking and feeling his strong thighs and buttocks before one moved between his thighs to catch and tease his dangling sac from behind.

I felt Gale's hand on my cheek, her lips by my ear.

"Just one kiss, Tammy?" she whispered.

I pulled back, tried to catch my breath, watched as she leaned up, almost on tiptoe, grinding her lips on his in a blistering, utterly focussed kiss. Somewhere, I noticed, she'd lost her blouse. Looking down, I could see her stiff nipples pulling across Ty's chest.

I knew what I wanted now. Shy or not, we were all friends here. The others had shed some clothing and, well, why not?

It took me but the length of Gale's kiss to skin out of my shorts, kick them aside, leaving me with the thinnest of thongs on my bottom.

Ty had been coming back and even a shy widow can dream.

Gale pushed away from the man, smiled at me and returned to her pad.

Tyson was standing with his legs apart, feet at shoulder width. I held my body against him, straddled a telephone pole thigh with my legs. His whole body was stiff now, taut as a guitar string, almost vibrating in his need and desire. His kisses became deeper, his lips welded to mine as if in an appeal or plea for release. His hand on my bum pulled me against him, drawing my ladyparts harder against his thigh and I felt my own arousal soar. I began to rub my sex up and down his bulging thigh. The feeling of his hard leg against my swollen pussy was miraculous. Still working his pole in my hand, I drove my labia and clit over hard, waxed male muscle and felt my orgasm begin deep within me, shivery, still mirage-faint.

With that looming, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up the same level of teasing much longer. Gripping that wonderful cock more firmly, pulling it down away from his stomach, I began to pump the softest of skins up and down his engorged length as quickly as I could. My other hand clutched his chest, holding me upright, keeping me from falling in my joy.

The other girls must have seen us entering the final stretch, for Heather leaned in, licked and started nibbling one of the boy's nipples with sharp white teeth. From behind, I felt Quinn's fingers grasp Ty's sac, rolling and fondling its delicate twins.

Ty gave a low, ragged groan from deep within and I felt his body begin to tremble at the brink of orgasm. I caught his lower lip between my teeth and, still pounding him, held it as he gasped, trembled. The bulky thing in my hand throbbed and pulsed now; thick jets of Tyson gushing from it, coating my hand with pearly joy.

I felt totally happy, proud in my femininity, delighted at being able to give so much pleasure. And then it was my turn.

I released his lip, smiled at his hiss as I rolled my thumb over his crown, then drove my hips harder against him, pulling my delighted sex over his leg. My orgasm burst, seared its way through me, burning and shivering with joy and light and release.

Ty almost collapsed to the ground, lay flat on his back, dazed, silent. I lay beside him, my head on his shoulder, my hand on his stomach. I could feel his shuddering gasps, matching them with my own. Brightly-coloured butterflies of bliss filled my soul, gradually growing fainter as my orgasm faded.

Ever practical, Gale appeared with a warm, wet cloth, cleaned my hand and arm. Tyson lay like one dead. Presently, his body shifted. I opened my eyes to see Quinn lying on his other shoulder, gently playing with his softening sex. To my amazement, I saw him begin to get hard again.

Gale

I smiled at the Tammy and Ty, half-asleep on the grass in the sunlight. Tammy had had such a terrible time since she'd lost Charlie; she deserved a bit of happiness. I thought it typical of Quinn that she'd keep trying.

Tammy smiled gently up at me when I brought a damp handcloth and cleaned them up a little. Looking around, I could see they weren't the only ones highly aroused. Quinn had lost her top and I could see her stiff nipples slowly dragging over Ty's chest as her hand stroked and played with him. Come to think of it, I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this turned on myself.

Heather unfastened her brassiere, tossed it casually to one side. She appeared to think for a second, then unzipped her skirt. She took time to fold it this time, laid it aside.

Her eyes met mine, ran over the sleeping Ty, then back to me.

"I wonder if we can convince him to stay a bit longer?" she giggled, then knelt by Tammy, reached over and gently began helping Quinn, rolling his balls as the other stroked his flaccid length. To my surprise — the boy was a bull! — I could see his organ become stiffer. There was a gentle smile forming on his lips.

His eyes opened. He looked sleepy, but the happiness in those brown eyes matched his smile.

Tammy sensed he was waking up. She shifted, looked at the three of us, shifted up to one elbow, smiled at Ty. She ran one slender fingertip down his chest, trailing from muscle to muscle.

Tammy

In a dreamlike state, I briefly wondered if I should be embarrassed by my exhibition just now. I saw nothing but smiles on the other women's faces and discarded the idea. This was just five friends having fun and there was nothing shameful in any of it.

Ty's eyes focused on me.

"Hi there, Beautiful." he whispered.

I let my finger move back up his chest, leaned down and started a long, slow, loving kiss. Well, I felt pretty loving. I hoped he did, too.

He started to rise. Quinn and I pushed him back down.

"Just relax, big guy," she said softly. "Today, you've lifted enough weights. It's Girl Time now." She rolled up, nipped his nipple gently with her teeth, lay back on his shoulder, continued to softly stroke, gently tease his again-fully-erect sex.

Gale

I looked at the sketches on my pad, wondered where I could keep them where they wouldn't spontaneously combust. The look on the boy's face when Tammy had sent him into his orgasm was so sweet. I smiled, closed the pad and put it aside.