A Model Garden - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the table, filled four glasses with sangria. I was starting to take two of them to the tableau vivant  on my lawn when I saw my image reflected in the big windows of my studio. I was the only one here fully dressed. I thought for a moment, decided that 43 wasn't all that old and that it was in any case my damned garden. I could wear what I wanted.

I put the glasses down, took off my blouse and skirt, hung them over a chair. My bra followed, leaving me in a pretty decent set of boy-shorts. They were pretty, feminine and fit me well, emphasizing the shape of a still-hot bum. I was suddenly very happy I'd chosen to wear them today.

Let's get this event underway!

I saw surprise on their faces when I returned, but it was happy surprise - and a warm acceptance that set me glowing inside. I handed one glass to Tammy and knelt beside her, above Ty's head as he lay there.

I leaned forward, lifted his head with my other hand and held the glass to his lips. He gulped the wine, one swallow, a second, then I could see he'd had enough. I pulled the glass away, saw his attention was now fixed on my breasts just above him. He chuckled and stuck a long tongue out in their direction, paused.

I looked briefly at the others, at their bright smiles. I leaned further down, felt his tongue find a boob, sweep around, find a nipple. I shivered as the boy kissed it lightly, sucked it in between his lips and flicked it with his tongue tip.

Heather

The look on Gale's face made me giggle. She'd almost been as shy as Tammy a minute ago. Now, I saw her face change, saw the expression of delight sweep across it, watched the set of her shoulders change, saw her back expand as she took a deep, deep breath.

I was surprised when she pulled herself away suddenly, knelt back.

Tammy

She came to kneel beside me, to where Ty could see her easily. Her face was suddenly concerned, remorseful.

"Ty," she said, very softly. "I'm sorry. We invited you to a party, Yes, you're very handsome, but I also like your company. You're nice to have around and I didn't mean any more than that, but it suddenly went a lot further. I hope you aren't upset."

I was almost amazed, but realized things were changing very rapidly these days. I had a hard time believing any normal man complain about being seduced by four good-looking women, but you hear stories...

"It's OK," he smiled.

"You're sure?" Her eyes darted briefly to his erection, once again rampant in its glory.

"Yeah." He stretched his neck a little and I felt the chest beside me rise, then fall. "Yeah, I'm good."

Gale brightened. She closed her eyes for a second, opened them and looked at the other three.

"I'm glad to hear that. But now I have to warn you of something, Ty."

"Oh?"

"You have a choice to make."

"Choice?"

"Yes. You can either leave now..."

"Or?" he interjected.

"Or be claimed."

Her eyes rose and met ours again, briefly but it was enough; I suddenly knew her meaning.

She stood, stuck her thumbs inside the waistband of her shorts, pushed them down off her hips. They slid down her thighs, revealing a well-trimmed triangle of brown curls. The garment fell to her ankles and she kicked it away, knelt beside him again.

"Claimed," she repeated.

Quinn chuckled, a happy, entrancing, dirty giggle. She unzipped her skirt and laid it to one side. A plain set of cotton panties followed.

"Claimed," she echoed. "Girls claim boy." She grunted, apelike and primitive, then broke out in a brilliant smile.

The man's eyes were wide now, trying to process. Quinn and Gale looked at Heather and me. Heather smiled and a second later was as bare as the rest, her laughter like golden bells.

"Claimed, Ty," she said softly before leaning down and kissing one of his nipples.

I realized how surprisingly happy I was with all of this, how well the day had developed. I wouldn't have thought so if you'd asked me earlier, but, yes. Yes to everything.

I rose to my knees, pulled my t-shirt off, unhooked my bra and put them aside. The tiny thong followed, damp now with the happiness Ty had already given me.

I reached out, clasped his balls gently.

"Claimed," I reaffirmed.

We gave him a minute to think. Given the suddenly-bare female flesh surrounding him, it looked like he needed  a minute to think.

"Um..." he stammered. That brought him a round of giggles. He looked up at Gale, hesitated.

Her hand, soft, full of certainty now, swept his cheek. He leaned his head into it, murmured a muffled 'Yes'.

+

Tammy

The man had staying power to match his physique, I thought. And imagination to match both of them.

Gale had knelt over his face and twice had been brought to orgasm by the boy's tongue, lips and teeth. Heather and Quinn were each to one side, atop an outstretched hand, groaning and yipping softly in their delight.

I had approached that magnificent cock of his with equal measures of hesitation and eagerness. I remembered my fingers barely being able to circle it and, much as I yearned to fill myself with it, I worried that I could simply not take him all. No, he wasn't huge, not in that way, but then I wasn't super experienced, either. There'd been Charlie -- a good, strong man in his own right, a gentle lover, a forceful lover, a wonderful lover, but Charlie had not been a big man and it had been two long years. Gale was already rocking on Ty's face as my hand paused just short of Ty's rod. No. I could not do it and no, I could not possibly not at least try.

I bent forward between his legs, drew that great head into my mouth, sucked in and bobbed up and down on it, drawing in as much saliva as I could. I was already sopping, had been since riding his leg to ecstasy, but somehow I wanted more. I could feel his crown growing larger under my tongue, its rim almost sharp with his desire.

I pulled my lips off him, slipped up his body, my legs on either side of him. Careful not to kneel on his arms, I reached down, drew that magic wand between my legs, stroked wet, waiting and welcoming labia. I raised up on my knees on the grass, aimed him, then lowered myself, pausing yet again my opening found his engorged head, flowed around it.

My fears proved to have been foolish. Full, yes. Stretched to my very limit, yes. But painful? Not at all. Ty felt simply delightful; so good that I almost broke into tears. He moved further into my depths as I lowered myself carefully, every shift bringing me more pleasure, a bigger smile to my face. Each downward slip brought quiet cries of joy from my distended slipperiness, echoes of delight from boobs and body. Fully down against him, I stopped, took a deep breath.

I could see his chest rising and falling under my hands, see his chin moving under Gale's fur, saw his arms twist and rock beneath Quinn and Heather, sometimes actually lifting the two young women half off the ground.

I began rolling my hips on Ty's cock. Below me, I could feel his hips trying to move, trying to play his part, but the poor man had no leverage.

This one would be on me, Ty.

Heather

Tyson had long fingers - strong fingers, talented fingers. They slipped along my ladybits, explored, teased, driving me higher with each touch. Across from me, I could see Quinn's face flush, a rash of colour from her first orgasm spreading across the pale skin of her chest and boobs. Gale, thumbs and fingers clasping her nipples, gave a rapid series of shrill yelps of delight, burst into a frenzy of shaking and shivering above Ty's head.

A glance to my side showed Tammy lost in her own private world, her eyes closed, her hands anchoring her on Ty's chest as her smooth-shaven pussy rolled up and down him. She lifted herself briefly then fell back. I could see the base of that lovely cock being swallowed, devoured by her hungry sex, then my orgasm hit me like waves of surf -- over and over, falling and rolling and growling and endless and endless...

Tammy

Gale gave a great cry before falling back, panting, eyes screwed shut in her bliss. Ty's eyes were closed too, closed until I leaned forward, kissed him, tasted Gale's happiness on his lips. His eyes opened and I could feel the smile that went with them.

I began bouncing on his cock, my tummy slapping onto his. The heat built within me, stoked with each fall along that long, engorged manhood. I felt my nipples catch fire, felt my clit pull back under her hood, and cried out as I drove his rod back into my need.

And the day was filled with light, stars of joy, a nova of ecstasy. Beneath me I could feel Ty quiver, felt his cock shudder and ripple as he emptied himself into me. I fell forward on him, sensed Quinn and Heather slide to the ground, felt those strong, strong arms close around me, hugging me to him with all the gentleness and care a happy world could contain.

+

Tyson

The steakhouse was softly lit when I came in from outside and I blinked, waiting for my eyes to adjust. A hand waved at me from a corner booth and I saw it was Gale.

I had expected only her and was surprised to see the other three, all smiling in welcome.

I ordered a drink, waited until the server had brought it before speaking.

"This is a pleasure," I said. "but I hadn't expected to see you all." I looked at Gale.

Gale replied. "But you're claimed  Ty! There are lots of surprises in your future. Well, our  future, I hope."

Quinn giggled and that set them off. As usual, I was feeling like I'd missed something important.

It was Quinn who stopped laughing first. I could see speculation and hope in those bright eyes.

"How much are you earning at your McJob, Ty?"

I thought about that, told them.

Gale muttered something about the 13th Amendment, looked at the other women.

"I think we can match that, Ty."

"Match?"

Tammy had been silent until now. That shy, withdrawn woman seemed to undergone a sea-change. Her manner was happy, confident now.

"Claimed, Ty. We've talked about it and you're wasted there. We have a proposition for you."

I raised my eyebrows, said nothing.

"We'll pay you that much, Ty, just ourselves."

"Aaand...?" I said softly. "In return?"

"In return," Gale said, "you still go to the gym, keep with your training, still go to classes. But you spend the rest of your time..."

"With us!" Quinn broke in, a big grin on her face.

"Modelling," Tammy said.

"Yes, modelling!" Heather echoed.

"Modelling?" I said. "Anything in particular?"

"I was thinking of a themed session next," Gale replied. "Would you be up for that?"

"Themed?"

"Something classical, perhaps," Gale said, pensively. "Are you familiar with the Prometheus myth?"

I thought for a moment.

"Um, ancient Greek god? The one who gave fire to mankind and..."

"Right," she said. "...and was chained to a rock as punishment."

I grinned slightly in challenge.

"Chained... I didn't know you four were into that, Gale."

They laughed, deep, happy, boisterous.

"No, silly. It's a famous myth and offers lots of artistic potential - that big, buff dude struggling against fate."

"So, no chains?" I said.

I was surprised to see all four of them blush.

"Well..."

Her voice went very soft.

"Maybe just a couple."

+

Thanks for reading!

Votes and comments are what fuels the keyboards here, so please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.