A Model Garden - La Petite Morte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned softly; his thighs and tummy tightened. I felt a gleeful happiness at being able to please him so. Despite his size, he was such a gentle man, his consideration and kindness matched only by his beauty and easy smile.

Tyson shifted momentarily as he moved his other hand to between Quinn's legs. I watched as the muscles in his forearm began to move, saw a shiver run through her body.

I released his pair, moved my legs further up his thighs. I looked down, saw a drop of fluid oozing from his slit. I raised myself higher, drew his cockhead slowly along my labia, mixing his juices with mine.

I aimed him, lowered myself, felt his head stretch me, his shaft fill me as I slid further and further down. He shuddered, tensed.

Quinn's body lifted slightly. She pulled away from him, looked down to see me impaled on the boy's tool. Wide-eyed, she giggled, kissed him again, then swung her leg to kneel over his head, facing me.

Tyson's great hands took hold of her bum, moved her slightly and I saw her mouth suddenly open in a small O. Her eyes closed, her head tilted back. I watched perfect breasts rise as she took a deep, deep breath, smiled at prominent nipples as she breathed out.

I sat tall, rolling my hips slowly over him, taking my time, glorying in the sensation of his hardness stretching me. Almost electric, little tingles marked every shift of man and woman united.

Quinn bent forward, her head lowered, her hands on his chest. I saw her shiver, smiled as her head came up again, a sweet, happy smile on her face and her eyes half closed. They opened when I laughed. I reached out my hand to stroke her cheek; she leaned into my hand.

What had seemed so strange, so daring last night now seemed perfectly appropriate, perfectly normal, absolutely right. I leaned forward, found soft lips rising to meet mine.

.

Quinn

I watched Heather's liquid sex moving up and down Tyson's glistening shaft, smiled at the way her breasts swung with her movements, smiled still more at the soft groans she was making. When her lips found mine, I kissed back, deep, hungry. I moaned as my fires were stoked at both ends.

My hands found Heather's breasts, fingers stroking soft skin, taut nipples swelling under my palms. I found them delightful, exciting in ways I had never dreamed of.

I gasped as Tyson began to suck my pearl, quivered as Heather's hands began to softly squeeze my boobs, tease my nipples. She leaned in, pulled us tighter. Our tongues dove deeper into each other's mouths, swirled, played like puppies in a basket.

.

Heather

I laughed inwardly at how uneasy I'd felt about this. It was all good.

All of it.

There was a word for what I was feeling - completion.

Taking a loving grip on Quinn's boobs, I rose on Tyson's cock before allowing myself to drop back onto him, his swollen head stretching me to my limit, each fraction of movement a shimmering triumph. I gave a series of soft cries as my clitoris dragged against his smooth pubis and, feeling the power and pleasure and glory building within me, rode harder on him, pulled Quinn in closer.

.

Quinn

Tyson's tongue darted deeper into my ladylips, moving ever faster and faster. His hands on my thighs pulled my sex down harder onto his lips and tongue.

I could feel his shoulders tremble as Heather pulled back from the kiss, began to drive down more forcefully, over and onto his stiffness. Their colliding bodies made flat slapping noises, ones slowly drowned out by the girl's rising cries of delight.

Her hands clenched now into fists, her eyes screwed shut, Heather bounced faster and harder onto the boy. On impulse, I slipped a fingertip between them, marveled at the feeling of proud hardness sliding into welcoming softness, found her nubbin and began to stoke it gently.

.

Heather

I hadn't seen that coming and it was all it took. Hot fire turned to seething heat, burning and shouting its way into the wild. I gasped, shrieked, felt Tyson begin to pulse and shudder inside me.

.

Quinn

It was amazing, watching the two of them quiver in their ecstasy. My breath caught as Ty's lips caught my bud, sucked it in towards his whipping tongue tip and my world collapsed into wild cries in a jungle night, dancing flames and glowing campfire coals; the thunder of of stampeding creatures turned out to be my heartbeat.

.

Heather

I fell towards the other two, almost boneless, was half-caught by Quinn, slipped, fell to one side. I could sense Tyson trying to move with me, keep himself buried in me. Quinn fell on top of him; a moment later, the man's hands emerged, clasped us both to him.

+

Gale

I like the sunlight first thing in the morning, admire the soft perfection of its clarity and purity. Happily, I'm an early riser; I always have been. Coffee in hand, I stood inside my studio, looking through the floor-to-ceiling windows out onto my back yard.

Tammy had been so happy when she'd come upstairs last night, her long dark hair wrapped in a towel matching the one around her body. There'd been a radiance to her which had been absent for too long. Charlie, her late husband, had been a good man and Tammy was a woman who was better for a good man in her life. While this odd arrangement might not be perfect or forever, her happiness now earned it my seal of approval.

But leaving Quinn and Heather in Tyson's apartment had been, oh, call it an experiment. This was going to be a very different sort of relationship for all of us. If there were going to be issues, it would be best to find out up front, now.

I refilled my coffee, then took my sketchbook outside and found a chair in the sunshine. I had on but a thinnish bathrobe, but the sun would keep me warm.

I smiled as I leafed through my images of Tyson. The man was an amazing model and I knew how lucky I had been to find him.

I turned the page, examined a quick sketch, one the Dean would never, ever see, Tammy's slender hand on the boy's solid erection, fingers around his shaft, thumb lightly teasing his slit. The page following had a study of his face when she had finally lifted him into a smoking, shuddering orgasm just across the lawn from where I was sitting now. His expression was amazing - strong and vulnerable at the same time, pleasure so strong it bordered on pain. I smiled, happy with my rendering. Capturing fast-flowing emotions can be very difficult.

Following pages in the book had images of Quinn and Heather curled up in post-orgasmic slumber on the grass, of Quinn's hand fondling the boy's dark scrotum, of he and Heather locked into a deep, deep kiss.

I felt good about them. Quick pencil sketches, they still brought out a lot of detail. More importantly, they did a good job of capturing mood as well. While they crackled with sexuality and eroticism, all of them reflected the playfulness, the kindness, the consideration and the mutual respect so important between lovers.

I sighed, pleased with myself on about five levels. I set the sketchbook aside, wrapped both hands around my coffee mug, closed my eyes and allowed myself to just drift through the minutes. Mindfulness, my yoga instructor called it. I let myself shed thoughts of yesterday or tomorrow, let fall emotions and cares and thoughts, allowing myself to focus on Now - the smell of good coffee, a distant bird singing, the sound of the morning breeze on the hedges and the feel of it in my hair, the warmth of the sun. I relaxed, then still more.

It was a good start to the day.

The sound of a door softly closing broke the silence, the side entrance to Tammy's house. I opened my eyes, waited to see who would emerge from the gap in the hedge. I was pretty sure Ty would still be sleeping, but I'd invited Heather and Quinn for coffee and Tammy had a standing invitation.

I was pleased to be wrong when the tall, muscular figure appeared, clad only in flip-flops and a pair of cut-down sweatpants.

"Good morning, Ty!" I called.

He smiled and the morning got better still.

"I don't suppose you have another one of those I could scrounge?" he said, pointing at my mug. "Please? I'm still unpacking and haven't found my coffee-maker yet."

"Of course," I replied, "but hugs first."

I can be demanding some mornings. Sue me.

I put down my mug as he stepped forward, rose and did my best to move into his body in proper feminine fashion. I laid my head on his shoulder, smiled to myself as his big arms pulled me in. This too was to be experienced in the moment.

I'd been using Ty as a model for two years and had never dreamed of our being lovers until this past week. How quickly perspective and propriety can change...

But it was time and the man needed coffee. I squeezed him with as much of a bear hug as a woman my size can and was surprised to feel him flinch. I stepped back, looked up at him. There was a rapidly-fading look of discomfort on his face.

What had those girls done to him?

"Are you OK?"

He grinned ruefully, rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just..."

To my surprise, the boy looked away, blushing.

"What?"

"It's a new bed, Gale, and..." His voice trailed off.

"What?" I persisted.

"There are only two pillows and I slept kind of crooked. It'll be fine."

'Only two pillows.' Ahhh, meaning there were three people...   I found a touch of natural jealousy rising, pushed it down. Get used to it, Gale!

I tried to smile sympathetically.

"Well, you poor suffering man, how about a coffee, something to eat and then maybe a shoulder massage?"

He looked back at me, smiling shyly.

"Sounds very nice, Gale. Thanks."

I thought for a second, looked away so as not to seem too pushy, tried to keep my voice casual.

"Should I be making enough coffee for Quinn and Heather, too?"

His self-conscious grin confirmed my initial conclusion.

"I'm not sure. They were both sound asleep."

I'd been worrying about that green-eyed monster of jealousy and the first sign of it, of course, was from me. Down, girl!

I left it there.

Coffee was easy and he sat with his mug at the kitchen table as I scrambled half a dozen eggs. I had a pretty good idea of what sort of fuel he needed. I'd have one of them.

Eggs, half a cantaloupe and four home-made muffins later, he drained the last of his coffee, sighed happily.

"Thank you again."

"Not a problem. Tell you what - how about you take a quick shower, really hot? It'll do your neck good and give me time to set up."

I heard water start running a minute later as I refilled my mug and started looking for oil and towels. I decided not to change the sheets on my bed; time enough for that afterwards.

Tyson emerged, his brown hair wet and messed up. I pointed at the shorts he'd put back on.

"You're still on the clock, Tyson."

He smiled wryly.

"I didn't want to come over here without clothes, Gale. Tammy's kids..."

"I get it," I replied. "But Danny and Ariel don't come over here uninvited. And a deal's a deal, Tyson."

He looked at me for a moment. His eyes flickered down over me in my thin robe, lingering for a fraction of a second on my clearly-evident nipples. I felt a sudden tightening of my stomach and thigh muscles, then he had thumbed the shorts off, casually flicked them up with his foot, caught them and laid them aside.

"Thank you," I said politely. "Bedroom, please."

I pulled down the duvet and Tyson helped me shift the bed away from the wall, giving me enough space to walk entirely around it.

"Where's it hurt?" I asked as he lay down on his stomach. My eyes lingered on his waist and rock-hard bottom.

He pointed at with a finger to his right trapezius muscle, I probed gently with my fingers; the knot was easy to find.

"OK, we'll start off with some heat, Ty."

There was still hot water in the kettle from making coffee. I poured it over a thick dish towel, let it cool a little.

"This will be hot," I said, "but it'll help."

He jerked a little as I laid it on his neck, but settled down.

"We'll leave it there for a couple of minutes."

He grunted in reply and seemed to relax. I looked over his bare form, looked at the oil in its dish. Tyson's eyes were closed. I thought for a moment and took off my housecoat, laid it to one side.

When I removed the dish towel, his neck and shoulder were very warm. I poured some massage oil into one palm.

"Set?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm."

I rubbed my palms together, swept them over his neck and shoulders, then paused for a second. Tyson's neck seemed to be the same diameter as Quinn's waist, but I have strong hands.

"This is probably going to hurt, so be ready," I warned.

"'Kay."

I found the knot, pushed down hard into it with my thumbs, held the pressure. Ty hissed, squirmed just a little. A minute or so later, I felt the knotted muscle relax. I held the pressure another 30 seconds, then let go.

"How's that?"

The massive shoulders rolled a bit.

"Better."

His head turned experimentally and he spoke again.

"It feels pretty good, actually. Thanks." He started to rise.

"Stay still, Ty. You're entitled to the full meal deal."

He sank back on the bed. Oiling my hands again, I began running my hands over his shoulders, down his arms. Even having seen him many times, I was still amazed at his muscle definition, at the sheer size and hardness of muscles scarcely visible on most people. I found myself reacting, the tenseness in my tummy and legs growing, a tightness in my nipples, a slight catch in my breathing.

Patience, Gale. All things come to those who wait...

I thought for a moment, tried to dodge jealousy or any thought of 'competition', but couldn't resist smiling at the thought running through my mind.

Let's show this kid the difference between 'young and willing' and 'years of enthusiastic experience'!

I grinned to myself, leaned in harder.

Down his back, then to his bum. Oiled, his buttocks were even more impressive.

His legs were slightly parted and I could make out his sex between them. The tips of my thumbs ran lightly along the underside of his sac as I worked his thighs, moved on.

I spent a lot of time on his feet, one of the most sensitive places in anyone's body. Tyson gave the odd grunt of pleasure and I found myself reacting to that, too.

I let his feet fall to the mattress, ran my hand up one leg.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Sinfully good, Gale. Thank you. I had no idea how much I needed this."

"You're welcome." I paused for a second, then, "Roll over."

He grunted, lifted himself up, flopped onto his back. His sex was still flaccid and I found his waxed bareness such a contrast to the men I'd known. I bit my lip softly, oiled my hands lightly and started with his forehead. His still eyes closed, he smiled softly.

"How's the neck now?"

I let my fingers drift slowly over it. His sex twitched and I smiled to myself. He really was an impressive bull if a man - a very good reason, I thought, for being a woman.

"Good. Much better, Gale. Thanks."

Light through my bedroom curtains was reflected off his oiled chest. I felt a sudden tautness in my nipples as my hands passed over his. I thought for a second, let my hands linger, pinched them gently. His breath caught and his eyes opened. From the surprised expression on his face, he hadn't realized that I'd joined him in nudity.

Not that he seemed to disapprove. Even at 43, I still draw glances at the pool or tennis court. I don't do 'cougar', but Tyson might pull me over the line. I saw his pupils dilate, his mouth open slightly.

"Um, that's nice, too." His voice very soft, his eyes ran over me. Smiling inside, I exaggerated my movements a bit, enough to set my breasts swaying a little and laughed aloud at the look on his face.

Smiling, I leaned down and kissed him quickly before moving to back his feet. I could feel his eyes on me as I stripped his calves, dragging my hands strongly down his muscles.

As I worked my way higher up his legs, he began to stiffen. By the time I reached his groin, his manhood was fully erect, his cockhead engorged and purple, his balls drawn up tight against his body.

He drew a sudden deep breath as my oiled hands just missed his sex, the very tips of my thumbs just brushing over his root, under his sac. His hands came up as if to catch me, but I moved away with a smile and they fell again to the sheet.

My hands returned to circling his cock, faint brief touches as my hands swept his smooth skin. Eventually, I climbed up onto the mattress, knelt between his legs.

I picked up the bowl of oil, held it over his groin and drizzled a line of it along his length, more on his balls. Setting the bowl down, I gently smoothed the slippery liquid along his shaft, then began lightly running my fingernails over him.

I grasped his shaft near the base, pulled my hand off. Again, with my other hand. And again, with a stronger grip. Again.

Oil had spread over my arms as well as my hands. One hand around his shaft, I dragged his head over my other forearm, back and forth, then caught it in my elbow, between bicep and forearm, pulled slowly, let it fall out into his tummy. Again. I found I could exert considerable force on his penis and had to take care.

Tyson's breathing had sped up. His eyes were fixed on me. I dipped my fingers into the bowl, moved to my chest; fascinated, his eyes followed the strings and drops of oil falling into my cleavage. I bent forward, put him between my breasts, slid his stiffness between soft oiled boob flesh, back and forth. I was rewarded by a slight moan from the boy. My moan joined his, for I was enjoying it, too.

Leaning back up, I switched my focus to his boys. Wrapping thumb and fingers under them, around his sac, I squeezed gently, pulling them away from his body, thin skin stretching over tender eggs. Holding it like that, I rolled them with my palm, traced over and between them with my fingertips, dragged light fingernails back and forth. His cock twitched again as I did so and I laughed.

I poured more oil on manmeat hovering over perfect abs before the heels of my hands, one following the other, pressed his hardness against his body, base to tip, off, started again. I shifted, used one hand to hold it pointing straight up while the other caressed his crown, rolling it, fondling it, stroking it, one fingertip always on that super-sensitive triangle under its head.

This was more fun than I had hoped or anticipated. It was obvious how much I was pleasing the young man and that was both pleasing and very satisfying. But I couldn't deny the fact that I was becoming aroused — highly aroused — at the same time. There was a soft quivering in my pussy.

Tyson's eyes were lingering on my oil-coated nipples, now prominent and super-hard; his smile broadened as I took a moment to cup my breasts in my hands, deliberately raising then for his inspection, then rolling my swollen nips between thumbs and forefingers. The spark that that set fizzing through my own body was matched by the one in the boy's eyes.

I returned to his cock, stroking, massaging, stretching, playing. I could feel my labia swell more and the wetness on them. There was an aching yearning in my womanhood, a need to be filled with this magnificent thing in my hands.

Tyson took a deep, ragged breath. His eyes were locked on mine now - wide, expectant, hopeful.

I interlaced my fingers, placed his helmet inside my oily hands and slowly, slowly, swirling from side to side, pulled them down his length, slippery silk dragging over inner bronze. My hands reached the base, moved quickly back to his tip and began again. Tyson took a deep gulp of air, shivered. His thighs were tensing and relaxing, over and over.