A Model Garden - La Petite Morte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand swirled over, tickled behind his balls as the other focused on his stiff-rimmed crown, individual fingertips massaging his turgid tip. The boy shuddered, but there was a smile on his face. His legs and stomach were quivering, almost rigid and it was clear that he was very close.

I abruptly left his cock, began sweeping my hands over his thighs and abdomen again, his abandoned organ waving in the air. It jerked back and forth, dark with desire.

I stopped altogether. Our eyes met. I laughed, ran one finger around his balls, along his length and then I was up, landing with my sex over his. An adjustment with one hand and he was in. I felt pre-orgasmic ripples running through my pussy as I slid further and further down him, felt my walls stretching over his pole.

Down finally against his bare pubis, I leaned forward until my breasts were flattened against his chest and our faces inches apart.

"How're you doing?" I whispered.

His hands clasped my bottom, squeezed and I darned near came right there.

"You're amazing, Gale."

I squeezed him with my internal muscles, lowered my lips onto his, sought and found his tongue, traded breath and excitement.

Without breaking the kiss, I raised my hips, felt a shimmy inside as his organ shifted, started to slide out of me. I let myself fall back onto him, every nerve in my body applauding every whisper of movement.

Again, slower now, but Tyson's strong arms caught me by the waist, pulled me to him as he rolled to land on me, bodies meshed together and he pulled back, drove in with all his weight, all the power in those solid buttocks and the mattress' screams matched my own as I launched into a burning, all-enveloping orgasm which grew and grew with each lunge before he froze and I felt his passion, his cock emptying into me, pulsing and throbbing in my depths.

His body quietly collapsed onto me, heavy, solid, wonderful. I could hear his breath rasping in my ear, feel his heart pounding within him.

My orgasm slowly faded, leaving me with a great sense of happiness and serenity - and a realization that jealousy wasn't something I needed to worry about, not from my end.

He gave a long sigh, then a soft snore.

Some women might have been upset about his falling asleep, but I just smiled. He'd been a busy little rabbit, had our Tyson.

I slid out from under him with some difficulty, pulled the duvet over his body and kissed his temple. The sun was well up. I put on another pot of coffee and had a quick shower.

.

Heather

Gale was sitting in the sun when Quinn and I slipped through the hedge. Seeing us, she set aside her pad and rose to greet us. Warm, friendly hugs ensued.

Maybe more than just 'friendly', judging by the number of hands on my bum. I guessed 'friendly' had been redefined.

"Hey, Quinn. Hi, Heather. Is Tammy up?"

"We heard the thud of children's feet overhead, so Tammy must be. We didn't see her."

"Oh. Coffee?"

"Who has to die for me to get it?" Quinn quipped.

"Coming up."

We sat in the sun, not talking very much. A pleasant lethargy seemed to be ruling the universe.

Eventually, talk inevitably turned to our model-in-residence.

"Sawing logs," Gale smiled, "He was pretty tired."

That brought a knowing smirk onto Quinn's face and a slight blush into mine. The three of us broke into light, happy laughter.

This would work....

+ + +

Thanks for reading!
Votes and comments are keyboard fuel, so please remember to vote,
if not for this story, then for one you think is better.
Lastly, my sincere thanks to Helen1899 for her thoughts, confirmation and insights.

+

For those who have enjoyed this series so far, a quick peek into the next story:

"Pose with him?"

She looked shocked.

"Think about it," I said, then raised my voice. "Tyson! Break's over!"

I settled myself in my chair, pencil in hand. From the corner of my eye, I could see the other three watch as Tyson returned and took up his pose.

I smiled to myself, for none of them were actually sketching. All three were merely staring at the beautiful man so perfectly displayed in front of them.

Obviously, I'd got them thinking.

I started work again, paused. I chewed the end of my pencil, staring at Ty myself. Even I didn't have all the answers or details, yet the potential seemed obvious. And nobody had anything to hide.

Pun intended.

I restarted my sketch, jumped a little when Quinn's voice broke the silence.

"I'm in."