A Model Garden - Prometheus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather had used charcoal to produce a bold, dynamic image. I was particularly impressed with how well she'd captured our expressions. Had I really looked so wanton?  Just that gave me something to think about.

Tammy had really surprised me, however. I knew how enamoured she was with Tyson — heck, we all were — but rather than focusing on him, she'd paid more attention to me. I smiled, wishing my boobs looked that firm in real life. I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"I like that one."

"I'll trade you. The one you did of me and Tyson that first day?"

"Anytime, honey."

I sat in my own chair, looked around.

"Who's next, kids?"

.

Tammy

I'd rather expected Quinn to charge in, but it was Heather who rose gracefully, casually shedding her clothes as she walked slowly to the tree, bountiful hips swaying gracefully as she stretched out her steps. Her blouse and bra were discarded quickly; unzipping her short skirt and stepping out of it as she walked gave her no problems. I could see the man's eyes follow her, linger on the sway of her bare breasts when she stopped to remove her thong. then bent over to her feet.

A moment later and she was standing on one foot, a sock in her hand.

My pencil flying across the sheet of paper, I tried to capture the graceful shifting of her bum as she began walking again.

.

Gale

I found myself rather jealous of Heather's bottom.

Her only remaining garment now was her second sock. Halting just short of Tyson, she lifted her foot to pull it off, but tripped slightly and had to hop back and forth to keep from falling. Her heavy breasts bounced and danced for a moment and I thought the boy would release his grip on the chains to try to catch her.

I would have.

Recovering her balance, Heather laughed, tossed the sock to one side, stepped up to the big man and pressed her body against his stomach, that magnificent erection pressed between them. Her arms went about his waist, pulling him into a deep, strong hug. From where I sat, I could see the dainty dimples above her buttocks, the labial silhouette between her parted legs.

She bent back in an exaggerated fashion, stared up at his face.

"Hel-lo, Prometheus!" The boy's eyes widened at her sultry voice. Well, with Heather, that could have been anticipated, but Tyson didn't know her all that well, perhaps. It caught his attention, that much was sure.

I'd been pretty sure that posing with Tyson would provide us a different kind of artistic challenge. What I hadn't considered was how much fun  it would be. I hadn't been this daring since my undergraduate days and I could see my mood was matched in the other women.

I thought it was a given that Tyson was enjoying himself.

Stepping back, Heather ran her hands up his arms and hands, lingered on the chains.

"Oh, my, those are big, aren't they? Well, you hold still and let's see what we can do."

Her hands slid down to his shoulders, down his sides, came to rest on his waist.

.

Heather

I took a quick look over my shoulder. Gale had shifted her lawn chair to see better, but my body didn't seem to be blocking anybody else's view, so I knelt in front of him, fingers trailing over his torso on the way down. My hands skirted his sex, thumbs lightly and briefly brushing against its base before coming to rest on his thighs.

I realized that I was, maybe for the first time in my life, entirely free to explore and experiment with a man's body, in a way I'd never been before, even with the most patient, liberal lover. My nips, already aroused, suddenly crinkled with that pleasurable recognition. There was no need for pretense now, no reason to hurry. I had months of time ahead; I could try whatever I pleased, learn from it, try something else - all while enjoying him to the full and learning from watching him with the others.

Tyson was looking down at me. His cock twitched in front of my face and I broke into laughter, ran a gentle finger down its length.

"Prometheus, I need to find the right key for these chains. Where could it be?"

I winked at him and he smiled back.

"Keys are often hidden, you know, difficult to find."

His grin grew as I leaned in towards to his dark, heavy organ. It was time to explore.

I ran a fingertip along that small slit. On impulse, I put a thumb on either side, gently parted them. It opened, pink inside, now looking like a tiny vagina. How strange.

Ty was circumcised. Holding his shaft in my hand, I gently moved his cock back and forth in the sun, looking at a dark circle just below his rim - a scar, perhaps?

"Does that hurt?" I asked, running my finger along it.

"No." His voice was quite low.

"Did it?"

"I can't remember. It happened when I was a baby."

"Oh."

I squeezed and manipulated the spongy mushroom, smiling at his sudden intake of breath as I circled his rim. His breath caught when I put my fingertips together around his base, then lightly dragged the cage of fingernails slowly up over his balls and length. As my nails slipped off his end, I replaced them just under his crown. Carefully, carefully, I used them to pull on his head. stretch him just a hair. Releasing him then, I gave his erection a very quick kiss and looked up.

His brown eyes were wide, almost pleading. The normal endless, patient kindness on his face was being pushed aside by his growing hunger. I felt a surge of my own desire inside, a bubbling anticipation - and a happy pride at how well I was stimulating him.

My hand moved slowly down his shaft, pressing a finger into one of the prominent veins halfway down. It was curious how it bulged when I did that. A fingertip traced along the soft tube on the bottom of his shaft.

I gripped him a little tighter, slid the soft, velvety skin back and forth a bit.

"You're good at that!" he whispered.

"How far does it go?"

"Give it a try."

.

Tammy

I chuckled at how turned on the man was. What an amazing job Heather was doing! Her tentative explorations seemed to have aroused him far more than a more lascivious, direct approach might have. A dull rattle filled the yard as his hands wrestled the chains in his need.

He played the game well, I thought.

.

Heather

Fingers around his taut sac, caressing his swollen testicles, I pulled my other hand forward, felt core hardness beneath soft flowing skin. His crown was half-hidden before I ran out of movement. Back down, stopping when my fingers reached his root. Amazing.

Yes, of course, I'd done that for lovers and my ex, but always for their  pleasure. This was different. I'd never taken the time to just explore.

Releasing his, my fingers strayed onto the wrinkled skin behind his sac. His organ again twitched and I heard light laughter behind me.

.

Tammy

Despite my earlier trepidation, I was enjoying myself more with each minute. Neither Gale nor Heather had been the slightest bit coy and that was reassuring. My worries about again being naked with Ty in front of everybody had evaporated. Gale and Heathr had made it something... normal,  something friends could do when and if they wanted to, something to witness, to be part of, to enjoy whether watching or participating. No worries.

I snickered as Tyson's erection again bounced up and down on its own. I wondered how to best show that on paper.

.

Heather

I ran my hands up and down those solid, massive thighs, felt his warmth under my palms, smelled soap and male musk. My breasts felt heavy and, for a second, I had to work at taking a breath.

Tyson seemed to be having problems in that department, too. His breathing had become ragged and I could feel his heart pounding as my hand ran up his stomach, pressed on his chest.

I looked up, smiled happily at Tyson. I should  be proud, I thought. This was no hurried, clumsy tumble in the back seat of a borrowed car. Sophistication and skill at anything should be admired.

My hand slid between his legs, back behind his sac, explored. Pressing into his flesh, I could feel his hardness extended well past his twins, all the way back to...

That, too, was a discovery.

I let my palms run back over his manhood, softly, slowly, enjoying every change in the boy's expression as I did so.

"Time!" Gale called.

Damn!

.

Gale

I saw disappointment in both their eyes, but the sun wouldn't last forever and everybody deserved a turn.

Heather rose, again glued herself full-length against the man. Her hands pulled his head down to her level and their kiss went on and on until she broke away suddenly, panting. She spun and returned to us, leaving Tyson's meaty length swaying in front of him.

Her eyes wide, her hand flew to her mouth as she inspected the three sketches.

I myself had tried to show the smouldering delight in her eyes as her hand had swept over the hard masculinity looming just inches from her face. Frankly, I thought I'd killed it.

"Oh my god!" she whispered, "I had no idea I looked like that!"

"That's my girl," I said, hugging her to me. It no longer seemed to matter that we were both unclothed.

Tammy had included the pouncing eagle, talons outstretched, a split-second from tearing into Prometheus again. Her drawing accentuated the helplessness of the tethered man, with the nude woman at his feet having all the power, all the initiative.

If everybody could ever agree to it, I thought, we had the makings of one heck of an art exhibit.

"May I take a look?" Tyson called.

"When we're done. Take your break."

I thought Quinn's sketch to be the best; her study captured the yin-yang tension between two utterly beautiful, utterly different individuals. Their sexual arousal, their mutual respect and, yes, the very spark of their sexual fire had been perfectly captured. I'd know Quinn for a long time, but there was clearly more to her than I'd expected, depths and talents I'd never suspected.

"Magnificent!" I breathed. She turned to me, a hesitant smile on her face, her eyebrows raised in question.

"Yup," I said softly. "There's a frame waiting for this one."

Heather's glance flew back and forth between the images of her and Tyson. Standing beside her, I could see that the girl was highly aroused; there was perspiration on her forehead and chest, her nipples were stiff and protruding, her labia swollen. Just the smell of her lust was feeding my own.

Bingo!

I looked back and forth between Quinn and Tammy, waited for our next model to step forward. I was again surprised when it was the tall brunette who rose to her feet.

.

Tammy

My heart was hammering as I stood up.

"Mine," I said.

Watching Heather, I'd felt a surge of, no, not jealousy, but definitely a yearning. I wanted to havemy   hands on Ty, wanted those strong hands onme   I wanted to be able to please him, to arouse him as well as Heather so clearly was. His jutting cock almost shimmered with heat, his lips and nostrils were swollen, his chest rose and fell with deep, uneven breaths. As I watched, a drop of moisture appeared on his slit.

I put a fair bit of hip sway into my steps as I approached the tree. There was curiosity on his face as I trailed a hand over his chest and shoulders as I passed.

Behind the tree, I could see the girls watching, sketch pads in hand. Quinn was still clothed and I grinned to myself how that clashed with the others' bareness.

I undressed, dropping my clothes where I stood before reaching around the tree trunk, letting my fingers play with his hair.

"Hey there," I breathed, aiming for a smoky Lauren Bacall voice.

I saw three pads poised when I emerged from behind the tree, three hands come up, three sets of eyes gleam in anticipation. Today, now, I felt no shyness whatever. It was exhilarating and I felt amazed at that too.

Standing a-tiptoe, I lifted my breasts to his view, set them swinging and bouncing for a moment, then cupped them in my hands as if presenting them for his inspection, deliberately thumbing my nipples. That felt nice, but I took more delight in the excitement in his eyes. I felt quivery all over, like at my high school junior prom. I leaned up, pursed my lips, gloried at how well his lips matched mine when he lowered his head in response. My legs shook a little and I giggled -- I wasn't even wearing high heels.

I knelt and let my hands sweep over his stomach and sides; my tummy tightened at the feeling of the smooth skin over his rugged body,

My hands lingered over his abdomen, then slipped lower, fingers and palms running down his thighs. Back up, thumbs meeting behind his eggs, rolling around them gently.

I leaned in, mouth open wide, breathing warmth over his crown, then traced the line of his slit with the very tip of my tongue.

I looked at it in my hands. It was my turn with the toy. I hefted its weight, squeezed its shaft, bent it down towards the lawn, released it and laughed as it sprang back up.

His body shivered under my hands. I looked up, gave him my best possible smile, kept my eyes on his as I lowered my mouth to him, broad tongue exploring his sac before sweeping up and along his cock.

His male musk filled my head and my heart and nips and sex responded. Everything  responded. My tummy was tight, my thighs taut, my bum almost quivered.

I wanted this and knew there was no shame in that.

.

Gale

I watched Tammy, sinuous as a snake, wrap herself around Tyson's tall, muscular figure, bare skin drifting over bare skin.

How far she had come! The shy, withdrawn, mourning widow of a few months ago seemed to have recovered her joie de vivre. I felt good about that.

I watched contentedly, approvingly as her hands drifted over his muscles, trailed lightly over his solid pole. Pulling away, she licked his nipples before kneeling before him.

Enough artwork. I set my sketchpad down, laid my chalk on top of it and allowed myself to simply sit back and watch my friends enjoy themselves.

.

Heather

I found it hard to credit the effect just watching the two of them was having on me. It was like a small steam engine inside me, each thump of my heart making my muscles tighter, stretching my nipples, setting my scalp tingling. My lips felt full, as needy as that glistening sex I could see between Tammy's thighs.

Tammy moved to one side, allowing me to see her lovely face as, one hand on his shaft, she played with him, swirling his cockhead over her cheeks and forehead, running her nose up and down his shaft and around his crown. Tammy's lean flanks and firm bottom swayed from side to side as she took him into her mouth and all I could see now was the back of her head as it bobbed up and down over his groin, her arms wrapped around his hips and thighs.

I took a quick glance at Quinn. Her eyes were wide, her mouth half-open and her proud nipples nearly piercing her t-shirt, but she was still sketching.

Tammy moved to one side and I could see her cheeks were hollow with suction as she fingered his sac, tickled behind it, stretched it, fondled its tender pair. Tyson, his eyes closed, was breathing heavily and I could see his abs start to quiver.

Enough, I decided. I set my pad aside with one hand and reached out with the other to take Gale's hand.

.

Gale

I'd been utterly focussed on Tyson and Tammy, my ears and eyes and nose filled with their happy lovemaking and I'll admit that I jumped a bit when Heather's hand found mine.

I took a quick glance at the perky redhead. She was watching Tammy's lips nibble around and around Tyson's mushroom, but she turned back to me when I gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

There was simple but blissful smile on her face, but it was her eyes which captured me. They seemed to grow and grow, fill my world.

.

Heather

I dropped my eyes, saw her lips part a little. Without thinking, I licked my lower lip and her sudden smile set fire to her eyes.

I was about to speak when Tammy rose to her feet.

.

Tammy

I felt entirely free, utterly uninhibited. That this was all open, that my making love to this magnificent man was being captured in intimate detail was more than just OK. To my inner astonishment, it felt almost destined. Those strong thighs against my shoulders felt perfect. The feeling of his balls against my chin was perfect. The way my pussy glowed at that touch was perfect.

And more.

I again took him into my mouth, further, felt my cheeks hollow as I bobbed up and down, inhaling his musky odour as I came up for breath. One hand on his shaft pumped and twisted, my other was on his sac, fingering it, stretching it gently, dragging it over his smooth-shaven thighs.

It was time.

I pulled back, swirled his mushroom once with my tongue, then rose to my feet, running my hands over his stomach and chest. I pulled his mouth to mine as I leaned against him, wriggling my body against his, rolling his wet hardness between us.

"I found the key!" I announced huskily.

I slid my hands up one arm, found his hand still clutched around one end of the chain.

.

Gale

Another first for me, in a way.

Yes, I'd kissed both Heather and Quinn that first night, but it had been intended as just a joke between friends. I'd never really walked that side of the road.

Now, my lips against Heather's, feeling her tongue on mine, sweet breath and perfect, even teeth, I found myself wondering why.

.

Tammy

My fingers pulled on his and his hand dropped free of the chain.

Something wanton,  I thought to myself. Something different.

I ran my tongue over his chin and cheeks as I reached for his other hand.

His arm fell, clasped me around my waist, lifted me up. A surge of delight ran through my body as, long fingers sinking into my flesh, he turned, pressed my back against the tree. His hands, almost shaking with hunger too long denied, flowed over me, waist, belly, breasts, face, arms, bum and thighs. His head fell into my hair; he inhaled deeply.

A quick look over his shoulder showed me three wide-eyed artists, pencils paused momentarily, mouths agape. My hand dropped to his groin, rubbing and stroking balls and rampant cock. Strong hands found my nipples, rolled them softly and I almost fainted with the joy of it.

I squeezed his shaft, heard him moan, then slid out of his arms, dropping to all fours on the lawn, facing Gale.

In an instant, he'd knelt behind me, pushing my legs apart with his knees. His fingers sank into my cheeks as he pulled us together and I laughed aloud at the feel of his cock surfing the top of my bum-crack.

I looked up saw Gale and Heather's hands moving frantically over their pads. Quinn, her eyes locked on us, was instead fondling her breasts, teasing and playing with the nipples tenting her thin blouse.

One hand left my bum and I felt Tyson's cockhead search for, find, sweep over my slit.

I cried aloud with the joy of his strong, slow entry, on and in and down, further and further and I wanted the feeling to go on forever, that happy thing pushing into me, endlessly deeper into my softness, filling me, stretching me perfectly.

.

Gale

Tammy's eyes were on me as she fell to her hands and knees, presenting her bottom and waiting pussy to him.

Heather's hand clutched down on mine.

.

Tammy

Fully home, he paused and leaned forward over me.

"You OK?"

I wiggled my bottom against him in response, mewed aloud at the feel of his length shifting within me.

"Very good," I said softly. "Very, very good."

.

Heather

Both hands on her hips now, a look of loving determination on his face, Tyson began to plunge into her, driving her body forward with every thrust. She had a look of utter bliss on her face.