A Model Garden - Prometheus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

Tammy

My breasts swung and swayed with Tyson's strokes, forceful and demanding, his mood matching my own. His abdomen slapped audibly against my bottom with each thrust.

Quinn had picked up her pad again was drawing frantically now, hand flying over her pad. Gale and Heather were merely holding hands, staring, mouths open, but I saw a trickle of ladyjuice on one of Gale's thighs before I dropped my head, trying to catch my breath.

Tyson's hands on my hips pulled us together ever harder, ever faster. I could feel the ripples flow across my bum each time we collided.

One particularly hard lunge drove my body forward and down; one intoxicated nipple grazing the soft grass and that was enough, my orgasm an earthquake in a roomful of cymbals and I was crying aloud, my fingers clawing at the sod, sobbing and moaning and still he continued to drive into me.

A second orgasm now, deeper, rounder, sweeter as his breath caught and he groaned deep in his belly as, strong fingers sunk into my hips, he emptied himself into me.

.

Gale

I watched in wonder as that wonderful man took the tall woman into one, then two orgasms before shuddering to a silent, sweat-covered, panting halt, his head bowed to his chest.

My pencil had fallen from my fingers. I wondered how long it had been a while since I had last breathed; the gasp felt white-hot in my lungs, forcing its way in through my anvil-beat pulse.

Then they had fallen back onto the grass, sweet smiles on their faces and I tried to remember what it was that I needed to say.

.

Quinn

I stared at them, lying so peacefully in the afternoon sun, large hand softly stroking pale, sleek hip. I wanted to leap over, fly across to land on them, hands and mouth and pussy, to share, to become a part...

"Break time," I dimly heard Gale announce.

.

Tammy

Fulfilled.

Yes, that was the word, the only possible word. I felt Tyson's length begin to soften within me, smiled softly at his hand sweeping along my waist and bottom. An orgasmic echo rippled through my pussy and I clenched him inside, smiled again at his gentle chuckle. His hand on my bottom gave my cheek a soft squeeze.

Drifting through sun-filled time, I was feeling better than I had in, literally, years.

My inhibitions had weighed me down like Marley's chains. But that was then and this was now. Those inhibitions had been barriers, fences I'd erected to keep me from accepting myself.

I'd just teased and made love to a beautiful younger man and that didn't fit in with my Before, not at all. I could not have imagined any of this a month ago.

But it felt good. Exceptionally good. In the here-and-now Eden of Gale's yard, shyness was silly, modesty pointless and propriety just another hollow constraint. Free of those, I was felt free to love again, to feel loved and cherished.

Tyson softened more, fell out of my sex. His hand sought out one of my breasts, cupped it, squeezed gently,

Somebody please wake me up sometime next spring?

.

Quinn

I tore my eyes away. Yes, it had been insanely erotic, totally stimulating and I was as turned-on as I had ever been, but it had also been so sweet, so loving. The soft smile on Tammy's face was amazing. I hadn't known there was that much love to go around.

My eyes turned to Gale and Heather before I closed my sketchpad and laid it aside. I stood, fingers fumbling at my belt.

"My turn, I guess."

They waited, watching, curious.

I peeled off my clothes, gloried in the always-new, always-welcome feeling of warm breeze moving over bare skin.

.

Gale

The swaying of Quinn's trim bottom as she stepped across the lawn fit in well with the sound of the breeze in the leaves, the smell of late summer flowers.

.

Heather

I'd half expected Quinn to engulf the man in her obvious lust, but her movement was slow, her paces short.

Gale squeezed my hand as the blonde girl knelt gently beside the two, softly fitted her body against him, on the other side from Tammy.

.

Quinn

It was comfortable. Yes, the grass was soft and welcoming and the sunlight pleasant, but it was more than that.

The display of a fettered Tyson being slowly, persistently teased and then denied had filled the yard with a singular sexual sizzle, had left me as awed as I was aroused. The falling fetters and happy joining of he and Tammy had turned that sizzle to sheet lightning, almost blinding in its intensity.

Yet there'd been a subtle easing of another sort of tension, my last remnant of rivalry with the other women crumbling and drifting away in the warm breeze. How odd to finally be shut of it.

How pleasing.

I lifted my head, peered at Gale and Heather for a moment. I wasn't particularly surprised to see Heather's head on Gale's shoulder; Gale's hand gently petting her hair and shoulders. Such serene sensuality is uncommon in the real world and I took my time to watch them, grinning slightly at the soft snores from both Tyson and Tammy.

The boy's was sex soft now. Always amazed at its shape-shifting ability, I reached down, rolled it gently with my forefinger. I had a thought, got to my feet.

.

Heather

I opened my eyes to see Quinn's bare figure in front of us.

"Sorry to disturb you two," she smiled.

And it was a nice  smile, I thought. Quinn had always been kind and a good friend, but exuberant, with a full-throttle personality. If she had a coat of arms, it would have Carpe Deum  as the motto - Seize the day!

Yet now, baby-bare in the sun, she seemed... what? Relaxed? Patient? It was hard to tell.

Gentle.  That was it! Despite the obvious physical signs of arousal — flushed face, stiff nipples, labia prominent and bright pink — I could see no evidence of frustration, no thwarted urgency, just a gentle, accepting happiness.

We'd all come a long way.

.

Gale

"They both pretty tuckered out," Quinn said as she approached. She sat down in her chair, picked up her sketchbook, flipped through the pages. "I think I'm going to give Prometheus there a chance to build up his strength before I finish 'rescuing' him."

She turned to us and her grin was once again pure Quinn, spunky, audacious and daring - femininity at its strongest.

Heather giggled.

"Have you something I can take him to drink when I wake him up?" Quinn asked.

Gale smiled.

"Help yourself. You know where things are."

I could smell the mix of Quinn's arousal and perfume as she rose, headed for my house.

.

Quinn

I'm not sure why I was surprised to find Heather and Gale kissing gently when I returned. They'd been exchanging glances, touching briefly, all day. And they must have been incredibly turned on, both from touching Tyson themselves and from watching him with others. And both of them were, from personal experience (whee!)  very good kissers.

.

Heather

Quinn gave each of us a quick kiss before, glass in hand, recovering the glass and returning to Tyson. It felt like more than just a friendly buss; there was approval and anticipation and love in it.

.

Gale

Heather's hand caressed my waist as we watched Quinn's fine bottom shift with each step she took towards the sleeping couple under the tree.

I felt the hand drift over my skin, off my waist, up to cup my breast. Heather squeezed gently and the smouldering heat within me suddenly blazed. I bent back to her smile, stretched out my tongue, met the tip of hers, just the tips, dancing between us.

.

Quinn

I picked up an outdoor pillow from my chair in passing. I knelt beside Tyson. I looked back at the two making out in the chairs. Should I wake both of them or just him?

Tammy looked so sweet. I stretched out my hand to touch her face, then stopped.

Just him,  I decided. Let her be.

My fingers stroked the boy's jaw. I moved my head closer to his ear.

"Tyson," I whispered. "Tyson."

He mumbled something in his sleep.

"Wake up, baby. There's something you should see."

His eyes flickered. I bent forward, kissed his lips.

"Tyson."

His eyes opened.

"Sorry to wake you." Just a teeny white lie...  "I have a drink for you, then there's something you should see."

He smiled, still half-asleep. I tucked one hand behind his neck for support, lifted the glass to his lips. He drank deeply.

"Thanks," he said sleepily. "Nice."

"I know." I gave him another quick kiss. I took a sip myself, set the glass aside. "Now lift your head."

Puzzled, he did so, his eyes staying on mine as I tucked the pillow behind him.

"Want to see something fun?" I said in a soft voice.

"Mmm?"

"Sssh," I whispered. "Tammy's still sleeping."

His head turned; he smiled to see the tall brunette, eyes closed, her own smile on her lips.

"You did good for her, Ty. But let her sleep, ok?"

He turned back to look at me.

"'Kay. What's up?"

I raised my hand in front of his face, raised a forefinger. His eyes it as it lowered to his nose, swept down over his lips, his chin, down his chest, over his abs, detoured around his sex. I stopped, extended it in a pointing gesture.

Ty's eyes opened very wide at the unexpected sight of Heather and Gale wrapped around each other. Heather's tongue was sweeping in circles around one of Gale's nipples. Gale's eyes were closed, a happy smile on her face, but one hand was moving softly between Heather's thighs.

"How's that, Tyson?" I giggled.

I chortled to myself at the reborn hardness rising over the boy's stomach - such  a nice sight!

Gale and Heather sat up, pulled in closer, lips locked together, heads shifting, hands flowing over breasts and bellies. I felt Tyson's breath pause.

I wondered, not for the first time, why men seem so into watching girl-girl action, then put it aside. Whatever worked. They were enjoying themselves, Tyson was enjoying himself and...

Me? Was I enjoying myself?

Shame on you for even asking!

.

Quinn

I again turned my mouth to his ear, kept my voice low.

"Know something?"

His eyes flickered briefly away from the Sapphic spectacle in front of us.

"What?"

"You're free now, Prometheus."

That happy Tyson grin suddenly returned to his face; his hand came to rest on my shoulder, slid slowly down to my waist. I took a deep breath when it moved further, clasped my bum and squeezed softly. If there'd been any slackness in my nipples, it was gone.

I leaned in towards him, found his lips, kissed him gently, with sweetness and promise.

A moan caught our attention. We lifted out heads, saw Heather's head tilted back and up to the sky as Gale's hands lifted her breast, sucking soft flesh into her mouth.

Hands flowed over soft skin, warming, exploring, fingers teasing. Heather shifted and Gale's lower lip was caught between bright teeth and stretched. Laughing, her head fell again to the redhead's nipple, circling, flicking and then, yes, stretching it between gentle teeth.

It was a riveting sight, un tableau amourant.

"Tyson," I said softly, letting my fingers run over his erection, "this  is nice. But, if you wanted, we could watch the floor show first." I giggled a bit, and gave his hardness a squeeze.

He took a deep breath, let it out very slowly, his other arm slipping out from under Tammy. His hand found one of my nipples and began circling it with a forefinger.

"Supporting the arts is always good," he remarked. I laughed, kissed him again, then lay back, my head on that muscular shoulder. I continued to fondle his manhood and he my boobs as we watched Heather and Gale.

.

Gale

My hands were filled with Heather's full breasts and I suddenly realized why men find boobs so amazing. Larger than my own, infinitely soft yet properly firm, they flowed under my fingers and I felt the lightning rise inside my own body.

.

Heather

I shouldn't have been surprised at how good Gale was making me feel. Her hands on my boobs were lighting fuses to things I'd never suspected. I squealed when she pinched one nipple gently and wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed when Quinn and Tyson, clearly watching, broke into smiles at the sound.

.

Quinn

Tyson's hand ran over one breast, then the other -- so strong, so masculine, but so gentle, so stimulating. I felt quivers in my sex, felt my heart beating faster, found it harder and harder to stay focussed on Gale and Heather.

I began pumping him faster, but still very lightly. Good foreplay should always be extended.

I felt an oozing of slippery fluid from his slit. The boy's breath caught and his body stiffened for a moment as I used my thumb to spread it over his stiff head, rub it into the super-sensitive triangle underneath. I gave a low cry as a thumb and forefinger caught one of my nipples, rolled gently and pulled it.

My eyes shifted to Tyson. He was watching the others, eyes wide. I moved my hand off his shaft, cupped his sac and stretched it slightly. His eyes dropped to mine. He was stretching out to give me a happy kiss when there was a shrill cry from Heather.

.

Gale

New as I was to this, I was clearly onto something. Heather's face was hidden behind a tangle of red hair, her body was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. I bent again to her nipple.

.

Quinn

I sped up my stroking, felt Tyson's thighs tense. I groaned deeply as his hand slid over my ribs, across my tummy, gliding through my liquid happiness, tenderly sweeping my lower lips from one end to the other.

Tyson's body started shaking and I could tell he was very, very close. I thought of stopping, then found I had no say in the matter, for a talented finger slipped inside, found my G-spot and with precisely the right caress pushed me up and over and into a shimmering, sunlit halo of ecstasy. My voice seesawed between yelps and deep, primitive growls as I writhed under his hand.

Panting, drained of all energy, I lay in the sun, feeling warm and cherished.

I whimpered slightly when his finger left my cleft. He knelt between my legs, leaning forward as he caressed and stroked me.

I looked at his hands cupping my breasts, quivered with renewed pleasure. They were beautiful hands, I thought, strong without being hard, with long fingers and clean, well-trimmed nails. I don't think many men know how attractive their hands can be - could be, if they tried a bit more.

I moaned softly as they shifted, sweeping soft flesh under them, then squeezed gently, promises without sound.

One hand dropped from my breast, was replaced with his mouth. His tongue and lips and teeth teased and nibbled, sucking my turgid nipple, swirling around it, covering it with fairy kisses.

His hand slid over my skin, swept my waist, my hip, fell lightly on my abdomen and the wavelets of pleasure continued.

I moaned as his palm shifted over my mound, dragging it around and around, back and forth. Every shift shifted and pulled my sex below, still quivering with orgasmic echoes.

A fingertip moved over my thigh, slid inwards and I gave a soft cry as it sought, then again found my slippery pussy, traced its way along welcoming lips, penetrated deeper. My cry was repeated as it found my pearl, circled.

In the distance, I heard an ecstatic cry from Gale, let it slide away under Tyson's soft touch.

How had this young man learned so much?   My hands clutched his head to my breast, a gentle howl forcing its way from me as he simultaneously squeezed my clit between thumb and finger and gently hit my nipple.

My world imploded, dissolving into a kaleidoscope of shimmering butterflies, swirling and dancing as I burst into a wail of ecstasy, rising higher, louder and then there were no longer words, just blissful, fluttering pleasure and still his hand continued, soft, expert, relentless.

He lifted me, rolled to one side, landing me on my back, sunlit lawn soft and warm, his lips pushed back into the grass, our tongues soft and slow.

His hands reached down, found my ankles. With scarcely a pause, my legs were lifted up and apart. His knees moved forward and I felt that soft, blunt, delicious probing at my sex.

I'm not a big woman, less than 100 pounds, and while Tyson wasn't porn-star huge, he was a big man and built to scale. Before today, no matter how ready and eager I'd been, we'd always had to take it slow at first, let my ladybits get accustomed to him. Now, for the first time, he slipped easily between my swollen labia with no uncertainty, no stress whatever. I felt fuller than I had ever been, filled and stretched as a woman should be.

Tyson, bless the boy, was a considerate lover. He kept much of his weight on his elbows as his hips began driving mine down into the grass, hammering and pounding. I would have tried to meet him, twist up for his pleasure too, but I was still floating in a pink orgasmic mist and this one would have be on him.

I'd always thought simultaneous orgasms were something of myth and silly magazines but he slowed, stopped, gave a low groan and then dropped onto me one last time, sending me over into my third, delight beyond belief or memory, every throb of that magnificent cock emptying itself into my depths feeding my bliss and his weight on me was perfect, my hands running over massive arms and sweaty back as his gasps for air competed with my sobs of happiness.

A moment later, he rolled us, still connected, onto our sides. A gentle hand swept my arm, down to my hip, held me close. His lips caressed my forehead and sleep had never been so sweet.

.

Tammy

Something tickled my nose, interrupting a dream of golden... My hand brushed at it before I settled back into warmth and contentment.

Again the tickle. I swatted at it, slightly annoyed this time, came half-awake.

A circle of not-quite-heard giggles chased away the last shards of sleep and my eyes opened to see Quinn kneeling beside me on the grass, a feather in her hand and broad grin on her face. Around me, standing forms were silhouetted by the sun. As my eyes opened, the giggles became open laughter.

Tyson knelt beside me, across from Quinn. His lips came to mine, a gentle, kind, welcome-back kiss. His hand swept my cheek.

"Wake up, sleepy-head." His voice was kind and my annoyance melted.

"You've had a nice nap, Tammy, but the sun's shifted and Gale was worried about you getting a sunburn."

I tried to stop myself from yawning, failed and blushed slightly. Then everything came into proper focus and the blush deepened.

I shook my head slightly, smiled up at them.

"Um, thanks?"

Tyson took my right hand in his and stood up. I held on and he gently pulled me to my feet. That broad chest felt very good against my cheek and I let myself relax against him as the other women stepped forward and were gathered into the tall man's long arms for a collective hug. When it broke, I looked around, realized that time had indeed passed. Shadows had shifted, hair was in disarray and there were at least two more empty wine bottles than I remembered.

I yawned, more broadly this time, but managed to cover my mouth with my hand.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked softly and wondered as their expressions changed...

+

Thank you for reading! Votes and comments are keyboard fuel, so please don't forget to vote, if not for this tale, then for one you like better.

+

Oh, for those who have asked me if there will be more, a small sample from Chapter 5:

Gale's hand was sweeping the redhead's arm and shoulder as Heather's hands pulled their heads together, locked in a deep, otherworldly kiss.