A Model Husband

Story Info
Two husbands model for a sketching class - nude. Risk?
7.8k words
4.11
31.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,486 Followers

A MODEL HUSBAND

(A story of frustration.)

I'm Harmon Busby and I've been married four years to Gina Busby, nee Baron. Gina and I are much alike, physically. Both 5'8", 140 pounds. (But I'm stronger. I think so anyway.) We both have shortish light brown hair and light brown eyes. Our birthdays are three days apart, and we're twenty-six.

Gina is a junior college art teacher, and I'm an accountant, working for myself. We have no kids yet, but we plan on having at least two. Starting soon.

School had only just started when, one day at supper, Gina said, "Harm, I'm taking an art class in the evenings. Wednesdays."

I looked at her. I knew that she'd been interested in drawing at college, and that she could make pencil sketches of people's faces that were uncannily accurate. They were accurate, and they also often caught something of the character of the person she drew. She'd done two of me, and one was framed above our mantle.

I said, "What kind of class, Gina?"

"Art. Well, a more advanced drawing course. Not just faces. It's at the Mason Gallery. Seven to ten on Wednesdays. William Jenkins is teaching it." I knew Jenkins' reputation as a charcoal sketch artist and painter.

"Sounds good. Can we afford it?"

"It's free. Well, free to me. Marjorie Weston has offered me a place in the class, because she liked the drawing I did of you on the mantle, and the one I did of her in April."

The Westons - Marjorie and George - were the owners of a local gallery exhibiting art from the local area. The gallery was not a main source of income for them. I knew that because I did their books, and their taxes. George had a fine income from a family trust. He also had a lucrative law practice. And, finally, he had Marjorie, who at thirty-two, was ten years his junior. She was an absolute beauty, with lustrous blond hair. They were a local power couple. George was tall, dark and muscular. He was the club tennis champion. I liked Marjorie, but wasn't all that fond of George. He could be overbearing, at times. And I was less than enthusiastic about how much attention he paid to Gina when we socialized with them.

I said, "Well, okay, then. When do you begin?"

"This Wednesday." That was two days off.

"Kind of sudden, eh?"

"Well, I must have forgotten to mention it."

I held my tongue when she said that. She had a tell when she lied. She would purse her lips a little, just before she spoke. She did that when she made her last statement.

I said, "Okay, then. I hope you have a good time." But I determined that I would look into the class, just to see.

As it happened, I ran into Marjorie the next day at a coffee shop that I knew she frequented. Not by accident - me being there at ten am.

I waved to her as I walked in. Then I brought my black coffee over to her table. She smiled at me and said, "I'm glad you're here. I was going to call and ask you to lunch."

"Oh. Well don't let this stop you."

She laughed. A very melodic sound. She said, "Well, this little meeting will suffice. I hope to be seeing more of you as time passes." A smile, now. Great smile.

I said, "Huh?"

She said, "It's the sketching class. I'd like you to be a model, later on. It's a six-week course, and, if you agree, you'll be sitting the last three weeks."

"Me? Why me?"

She blushed a little. She said, "I've seen you at the pool, Harm. You're very......fit." Another smile. This one was on the way to lewd.

I began to react to her. I shifted in my seat. But I could see her knowing smile.

She said, "I see I have your interest."

"Not so difficult for you, Marjorie."

She kept her smile as she said, "It's a class for drawing nudes. I immediately thought of you." Her smile gained some wattage. I shifted again. No use trying to hide it. She was next to me, and she looked. She patted my.....arm.

"Aren't there professional models for that?"

"Yes. But they cost. And you and George won't charge."

I started. "George? He's sitting naked?"

"The first three weeks. He didn't exactly volunteer, but I convinced him."

"You don't have to tell me how, Marjorie."

"You may want to know, Harm. I got him to agree by telling him that Gina was one of the students."

I only stared at her for a few, long seconds. I sipped my coffee. I considered what she had said.

She said, "Well?"

"Have you mentioned this to Gina - about me. Or about George?"

"I mentioned George. Not you....yet."

"How long has she been signed up for the class?"

"Six weeks. Why? Has she not mentioned it?" Marjorie's smile was now taking on a sly bent. She had an extremely expressive face.

"Yesterday. And she gave no details, you know."

"Perhaps she believed that you'd be jealous, or even angry, threatened. George is fit as well, and a bigger man. You're....sleek. Very interesting.....to me. Variety, you know."

"How many are taking the class?"

"Four. Five including me, since I'll be making some effort. But I'm no artist. The rest are."

"And?"

"All of them are women. The three others are Lila Burton, Mary Denton, and Willa Casen. You may have heard of one or more."

"I have. They're all from right around here. I know all of them, although not real well."

"Does that bother you?"

"Maybe."

"They're all attractive women. Are you worried that you'll be....unable to control yourself?" She glanced down at my erection, which was obvious.

"Would that ruin the sitting?"

"Absolutely not, Harm. Absolutely not." I was about to come in my pants. She was staring directly at my crotch, and her smile, when she looked up at me was a perfect picture of desire. I shifted again.

I said, "Stop, Marjorie. I'm begging here."

She laughed outright. She patted my hand again, and said, "I love it when men beg. I believe I've gotten your agreement." She stood and walked away. I watched her as she did, until she was out of sight. It took me a few minutes to calm down.

That evening at dinner, I asked Gina, "How was your day?" I was going to see if she had spoken to Marjorie since the coffee shop talk. Because, the thought came to me that the two women might be conspiring at something. Something dangerous and outrageous.

Gina said, "Okay."

"So, tell me more about the sketch class."

"It's a small class. But William Jenkins is supposed to be one of the best at teaching sketching and painting."

"Yes. I looked him up. He's quite the lothario, it seems. Well known for art and seduction."

"Oh? Maybe I've heard that. But, so what? It's an art class."

"Who's in it?"

"Five people, I think."

"And?"

"Well, Marjorie and I and some local artists."

"Gina, have you and Marjorie spoken this afternoon?"

"No. Why?" Pursed her lips on that one.

Her phone was on the table. I reached for it. She snatched it up. I smiled at her.

"Okay. So what?"

"So, you get to see George naked and have some handsome art guy leaning over your shoulder."

"Hah! You're worried. But it's a class. I go, and I come home. It's not an orgy."

"I see. No drinks after?"

"Well. I mean, could be."

"Uh huh."

"Anyway, Marjorie and all the others get to see you naked."

"I'm not sure about that, babe."

"Marjorie said you're scared of getting a hard on in front of all of us women." She gave a wicked smile. Not up to Marjorie's standard, but wicked.

"She told me she's looking forward to it."

Gina said, "She told me you were hard all the time she was talking to you. Maybe it's me who should worry."

"I'll be sure to let you know if your friend comes after me."

"I bet."

I said, "Let's make a deal. If you're inclined to fuck around, you tell me and we'll talk. And, if I'm so inclined, I'll do the same."

She thought. Then she said, "Okay. I promise to talk to you before I....well." No pursed lips.

"Me, too. Deal." We shook on it. But I pulled her out of her seat, and into my arms. Then I took her upstairs. An hour later we came down for dessert. It was quite a rewarding hour.

We marched off to work the next morning.

After dinner Gina went upstairs and came down wearing a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Both were modestly revealing, but not overtly sexy. She also had on lipstick. Soft red. She was about to leave when she turned around and reached into her small purse. She slammed the lipstick down on the table. She grinned.

"So when I get home, you'll see that I've not been a bad girl." She flounced out, swaying her hips. Such a tease.

I knew Tom Denton, Mary's husband, a little from a baseball league we play in. I gave him a call on his cell.

"Hey, Tom. It's Harmon."

"Hey. Howya doin?"

"I'm okay. I was calling to discuss this art class."

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well, what do you know about it? It seems a little....odd."

"I have no idea. Mary just said she was going. That guy Jenkins is teaching it. Is that what you're calling about?"

"A little. You know they're sketching nudes."

"Ah. What sort?"

"Men. George and me."

"You? Shit. George? Mary didn't say shit about that. I....I have to think about it. I wonder why she didn't say, though."

"Marjorie asked me to sit for the last three weeks. I'm nervous. I'm also nervous about Gina spending all that time with a naked George."

"Hmm. I can understand that. But Marjorie will be there, right?"

"Yes. I guess that'll be a big bar to trouble."

"Yeah. I mean, she's a stone fox. George would be crazy to...."

"Yeah. Well, I only wanted to see what you knew."

"Actually, I think you wanted something more, eh? To alert me, and maybe cause some....dunno...some safety measures?"

"Like?"

"Maybe a visit to the next class?"

"Lets' think it over. I'll call tomorrow after we see what happens tonight."

Gina arrived home at eleven pm. I was sitting on the sofa, wearing only a pair of gym shorts. Gina stormed in the door, stopped dead when she saw me. She stripped off her clothes as fast as I'd ever seen someone do that.

She pointed at me and said, "Lose the shorts." It wasn't a polite request. But I was ready for that. The shorts were all I was wearing. I slipped them off. Sat back on the couch. Gina growled and attacked. She straddled me and lowered herself down on my dick. No foreplay. She was wet and ready. I was hard and ready. An ideal situation, even if we were in the living room.

Gina humped me furiously and stuck her tongue into my mouth. Even though I had been expecting some variation of this, I was overwhelmed by her and her compete lust. She started having orgasms, one after the other. I was unable to hold out too long, and I blasted her insides with spurt after spurt of cum. She screamed when I did that. Then she collapsed onto me.

After a little while I said, mildly, "So, how was your first class?"

She smiled at me, and said, quite calmly, "Oh. It was okay, I guess."

I said, "Well, what will it be like after a really good class, then?"

She laughed. Then she said, seriously, "It might be quite different from this, boyo. I might not be so hot for you after a really good class." She wriggled around on me.

I said, "Hmm. Gonna be hard to fake it to fool me."

"I wouldn't try to fool you, Harm. I promised to alert you. This is an alert."

She got up and sashayed up the stairs. I heard the shower start. I went up and got in with her. We washed each other, and dried each other. Well, she dried my cock, but then got it wet again. I pulled her into bed, and we had somewhat more sedate sex. Not all that sedate, though. Just compared to the tornado that she was when she came into the house.

Sleep came quickly for Gina. Not so much for me. I waited, slipped out of bed and went downstairs. I got the sketch bag from the floor of the living room. I looked inside. I knew that sketchers often had pictures of their subjects. Sure enough, there were photos of George. Five. In four his dick was either soft or semi-soft. But very large. In one picture, he was completely erect. Gina's sketches were very good. There were four. The first three with George not erect were okay. His face was typically great, as usual for Gina. The one with George erect was in a different league. His face was still fantastic. But his body was also depicted in more detail. Especially his hard rod. All in all, in that drawing and in the photos, he looked like a paradigm of super sexy virility. I put the material back and snuck back into bed.

Then I worried for half the night. Gina was sleeping away. I resented it.

The next morning, I nailed her in the shower, from behind. She was still in a lusty mood.

At breakfast, she said, "I can tell that last night's....attack worried you."

"Yep. Please be warned that if you mess up, we'll be kaput."

She looked at me quite seriously and said, "Two more weeks. I believe I can stay the course without raping George. Just you when I get home. You didn't seem to mind." She laughed at me.

"No. But I'm worried. Does he have a really big dick?"

She said, "About what you'd expect." She pursed her lips then.

I stared at her. She looked down. She said, "Okay. He does. So what? It's you I love."

I said, "I believe you're not taking this whole thing as seriously as you should. A mistake could kill us."

"Like I said, I go there, I draw. I come home." A pause. "And fuck you silly."

"Okay. I'm warned. But what can I do?"

"Trust me."

"Out of the question after last night. I mean...."

"Okay. Well, you can check my lipstick."

"That was funny, Gina. But you could easily have two. And you're only putting it on your upper lips"

"Best I can do. I have to go. My artistic eighteen-year-olds await me."

After lunch Tom Denton called on my cell. He said, "Did Gina come in all aroused?"

"Oh, yes. Very aroused."

"Mary did too. So, maybe we should do something to stop a bad event of some kind."

"But what? You said visit the class. I'm not so sure."

He said, "The other two are married. I can round the guys up and we can make it a unanimous visit."

That's what we did. Tom picked us all up in his van. The other two were Jack and Henry. We walked into the gallery just before closing at nine. I knew where to go - the third-floor meeting room. We headed there. The woman at the desk was saying that closing time was soon. I waved her off and sprinted up the flights. I assumed she'd call. As I got to the door and opened it, Marjorie was hustling over, with her phone in her hand. Too late. Everyone turned to look. Well, George didn't have to turn. He was facing the door. He was naked, and erect. Just then the other three guys arrived. George covered up.

I said, "Hi, Marjorie. We all came to see....well to see the class."

Marjorie looked put out. She said, "It's an intrusion." Jenkins was standing in back of Gina. He had been bent over her when I entered. I assume he was helping her with her sketch. There were chairs at the back of the room. We newcomers sat in them. Marjorie turned and said, "Ignore our insecure visitors. The class can go ahead."

There was some muttering. But the class did actually go ahead. George did not get hard again, when he disrobed. At nine-thirty they stopped. George put on some shorts and a shirt. Marjorie had wine and snacks. The husbands were invited, grudgingly.

George came up to me to offer a drink. He said, "You're up in two weeks. Need any pointers?"

"Nah. I can get my pants off okay."

He chuckled. Slapped me on the back. I said, "George, what got you hard - you know, when I came in?"

He hesitated. He said, "They tell me to get hard. I....I....look at one of the women. I fantasize. That woman usually looks right back at me. She knows what's up. I have a reaction."

"Which woman?"

"All of them. Really."

"Okay, George. But be warned, I won't be kind if some dumb shit happens."

"A threat?"

"Yes. A mild one."

"If you ask me, it's that asshole Jenkins that should worry you. You, especially. He rubs up against Gina a lot. She seems to like that."

He glanced over at Gina, who was just then speaking to Jenkins. I nodded at him. I walked over to the two.

I said, "Hi, I'm Harmon Busby."

Williams looked at me with something approaching disdain. He said, "Did you organize the incursion?"

"No. Not me. I went along with it."

"Barbaric, I'd call it."

"Yeah. I don't see it quite that way." Gina was looking on with interest. She took me by the elbow and said, "C'mon, let's mingle."

Eventually, only Marjorie and George and Gina and I remained. Marjorie was locking up.

I said to George and Gina, "What's up with that guy Jenkins?" I was looking directly at Gina. She said, "He's only teaching the class."

I replied, "Has he made any effort to get you to bed?"

She said, "Absolutely not." Pursed lips. I stared at her. She looked away. Then she said, "Okay, maybe a little. I don't react at all."

"React to what?" Marjorie joined us then, looking interested.

Gina said, "He gets real close to me when he's pointing out things with my sketches."

Marjorie said. "I can speak to him about it, Gina. I did notice."

"Me, too." This was George.

Marjorie said, "Are you jealous, George? Because I did notice that you were always looking at Gina when you had to get it up."

George was looking somewhat uncomfortable. He said, "I see you all the time Marjorie. And, of the other women, Gina's the one who.....gets me hot. Just honesty." He was looking at me.

I said, "Marjorie, I'm asking you to keep Gina on a narrow path, as to either one of these tempting guys."

"I promise to do my best. While the class is going. After next week, you'll be there. All of you." She gave me a sparkling smile. Gina was looking back and forth between us.

Gina said, "And, Harm, I'll be there when you are. I won't let Marjorie do you...harm." A pause between 'you' and 'harm,' kind of a spoken comma. She turned and walked to the car. I looked at Marjorie. She shrugged. George was an interested onlooker.

He said, "You know, I see some possibilities here."

Marjorie said, "Shut up, George. Not happening. While the class is going, at least." The two walked away toward their car, in animated conversation.

When Gina and I got back home, she took me directly upstairs to bed. She wasn't quite as in needy as before, but she was clearly revved up. When I had been completely drained, I asked, "Are you pissed off that all the husbands came?"

She smiled. She said, "I'm sure by now that all the husbands did, in fact, come. Just like last week."

"You women discuss that?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"We men have no secrets, no privacy! Women all have loose lips."

"Lucky for you guys!" She moved to demonstrate.

During the week, the four husbands discussed whether to make another visit. It was decided not to do that, since the set up for the class seemed to ensure that nothing very bad could happen. At least if the women got home soon after ten pm.

I also promised not to make any effort to get their wives, when it was my turn to sit naked.

Tom Denton said, 'Or after, right?"

"Right. Anyway, I'm sure I don't, you know, measure up to George. All your women will have passed the George test."

I asked Gina to see her drawings of George. She said, "Not until after the class. I don't want you to see them until you can see what I do with your drawings."

"Hmm. That doesn't sound so great. But, I can see your point. I'm sure they're sexy drawings."

"Maybe a little."

"Yeah. Maybe."

The third Wednesday came, and Gina left dressed similarly to the first two. With lipstick, though. I noticed that she didn't leave the tube with me that night.

I texted Marjorie. "Remember your promise."

I got back, "I will."

When Gina returned her lipstick was perfect. And the sex was intense again. I was somewhat reassured.

I asked, "Am I still under a warning?"

demander
demander
1,486 Followers