A Model Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. That's passed. Well, William got a little handsy tonight. But I stiffened and he backed off. He's good at what he does, but his technique doesn't do much for me when George is sitting right in front of me, in all his considerable glory."

"Do you want him?

"I do, Harm. Can't help it. But I won't." No purse. Okay.

"All right. I'm nervous about next week."

"I tried my best to relax you." We laughed.

During the week my unease increased. Gina made an intense effort each night to relax me. That helped.

But when we were driving to the class, I was aflutter. She noticed. She said, "You have a great body, Harm. Different that George. But I know the class will be happy to see you!"

"Ha! Stop teasing. I can just run home, you know."

She said, "It may take a few minutes, but you'll get used to it. I hear that some guys like it. Being naked in front of clothed women. It's called CFNM."

"Yeah. I've seen that. Naked guys in the locker room being molested by cheerleaders. A fantasy, for sure."

She said, "Well, baby, I promise that you won't be molested during the class."

I made a sad face and she smiled.

I remained nervous, though. I undressed in a small room, and wore a robe out onto the small stage. I got a bunch of interested looks as I came into view.

Marjorie said, "Okay, Harmon, time for the unveiling." Some chuckling. Williams seemed not to join in. He was standing off to the side.

I took off the robe, facing away from the class. I folded it, slowly. I started to enjoy the whole thing. Cheerleaders. I thought of cheerleaders. I turned around.

I wasn't completely hard, but not soft either.

Williams said, "Stand facing to your right a bit, for now."

And the women started drawing. Williams moved around from one to the other. I looked at each woman, in turn. Marjorie held my eyes. She didn't seem to be as engaged with the sketching as the others. Gina was apparently working quite hard at the task.

As the class progressed, I was told to move into slightly different positions. Once I faced away from all of them for ten minutes. The ass shot, I guess. I also knew that photos were being taken. By Marjorie.

When I turned back around, Williams was behind Gina, with his hand on her shoulder, whispering into her ear. He glanced up and saw me looking at him. He smiled, but withdrew his hand.

Toward the end of the class, I was asked, by Marjorie, to 'attain an erection." I thought that that was a nice way to put it.

I looked at her and thought about cheerleaders. In high school, I had known a few. In the Biblical sense. I imagined Marjorie in a cheerleader outfit. It worked quite well. And, when it did work, I found that being erect in front of these women was turning me on. The reason for that was the way they were all looking at me. Not a one looked me in the face. Mary Denton asked me to turn a little to the left, so I'd be in profile to her. Marjorie was not truly sketching at all, since I became erect.

It occurred to me that this class was unlike what would happen if the male model was a pro. No matter how good he may have looked. These women all knew me. And George. Not the same at all. As the class wound down, I thought that this was trouble looming, in some way that I couldn't quite discern.

I put my clothes on. I didn't bother going behind a curtain to do it. We all had a glass of either wine or beer. I had a pale ale. Gina was on my arm the entire time we spoke to the others. I didn't know if she was protecting me from Marjorie, or herself from Williams. Small talk ended, and Gina and I drove home.

As we did, she asked, "Well? Did you have a good time?"

"Surprisingly, I did. Sort of."

She peered at me. "You looked at Marjorie when you wanted to get hard. Not me."

"Yep."

"She's sexier than me?"

"George looked at you when he wanted inspiration, right?"

"So? You used Marjorie. Your boner was for her."

"Yes. No denying it. You want George, and I want her. But, that doesn't mean we do it. We won't. At least I won't."

"Why not?"

"Because as much as I might want to fuck Marjorie, I want you not to fuck George more."

"You're insecure! It wouldn't be a love thing."

"Just sex, right?" Said in a sarcastic tone.

"Forget it." She walked off. No wild sex that evening, either.

And the rest of the week, including the weekend, was spent in frosty near silence. I actually didn't mind that. I thought that Gina and Marjorie had made some weird plan, so they could swap husbands.

My plan was to split up with Gina, depending on just how things developed. I also wondered if she would fuck around. Because, it seemed that she was headed there.

On Sunday evening, after we had an uninspired dinner, I asked Gina, "Do you want to split up?"

She looked shocked. Her mouth opened and she gasped.

"NO! What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you and Marjorie made some plan to swap men. You want his big cock. And, since we talked after last week, you and I haven't touched each other. So?"

She started crying. Real sobs, not fake at all. She slumped down off the couch to the floor. I waited a while, then I patted her shoulder. I didn't say anything.

Finally she looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, Harm. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry."

I said, "Can you do without big George?"

"Yes. I only thought it would be fun. I never thought.....I mean, I know you like Marjorie."

"Yes, I do like her a lot. I mean, she's so good looking, and she seems to reciprocate."

"I'll say. Harm, I confess that she and I have talked about, you know, a swap. After the classes are over. We agreed to see about it. My understanding is that George is all in."

"All in is just what I don't want him to be, Gina!"

"Why? When you would get Marjorie?"

"He's.....he's..."

She said, "Aahhh. I see. You're worried I'll be....enraptured by his big cock."

"So? It's possible. And, if you fuck him, I'll never....maybe I'll not measure up. And you'd never tell me."

"You're worried that I'll have the best sex of my life with George. So what if I did? I'd never do it without permission from you. And maybe you'd have the best sex of your life with Marjorie."

"Not worth the possible problems. So, please, Gina, don't keep on with it."

"Okay. I have decided unilaterally to end the sex moratorium. C'mon." She headed up the stairs.

So, we resumed marital relations, and she was quite enthusiastic.

Wednesday came, and I again stripped for the women. Williams had me moved one way and then another. Mary Denton, toward the end, asked for 'an erection profile." J stared around, making some attempt to avoid looking at Marjorie again. But the others were looking up and down, to draw. Only Marjorie stared at me the full time, and she licked her lips. She was my imaginary cheerleader, by default. She actually laughed at me once.

When she ended the session at 9:30, I looked around and Williams was draped over Gina, with his armed over each shoulder, seeming to guide her hands. I coughed. (But I didn't turn my head.) They looked up at me. Gina blushed, but Williams smirked. I got up, put on my shorts, shirt and shoes. Then I moved toward them with purpose. By then Williams had backed off a bit. No matter. I was in his face. He was taller and heavier than I. But he didn't want any trouble. He backed away, and I moved after him, my hand on his chest. I spoke in a low voice, "You could end up badly hurt, if you keep on. I don't have boundaries."

He was against the wall, now, and the room seemed captivated. No one was intervening. I let Williams off the wall, and he made his way out the door.

I looked at Gina. But it was Marjorie who spoke. "I hope you haven't driven him away - with your aggressive approach." But she was smiling.

I said, "It was a chickenshit thing to do. He needs to understand. I guess he knew I was unarmed." There was a chuckle all around.

I looked at Gina. She was embarrassed. Not a good sign, I'd say. But we stayed for some drinks.

On the way home, she said, "I'm sorry for not getting him off me. He was actually showing me something. Maybe you overreacted."

"Nope. He was about to heft your tits. He thought I'd...I don't know, let him. What gave him that idea, Gina?"

"Not me. Perhaps he was testing the waters, though. They turned out to be too deep for him, I think."

When we got home, Gina had lost her apologetic demeanor. She nailed me to the couch, in a good approximation of that first George night. I can't say that I minded. But I assumed that Williams was somehow responsible.

Later, after we had showered, screwed again, and showered again, I asked her, "Was that about Williams?"

"No. Well, not directly. It was about you. You cowed him. I only wish you had done it while you were still naked. But, as it was, I.....you caused my lust to ramp up."

"Yeah? What if he would have decked me?"

"He could have taken me right there." She started laughing. I didn't. I did not necessarily believe her when she said she was kidding. Because she sort of pursed her lips. Not all the way, though. Just a tad.

We fucked every day that week. Three times on Sunday.

The final week of the class was set to have a small get together after the sitting. The night before, I snuck downstairs to look at what Gina had drawn. Her sketch bag was by the kitchen door.

I looked at her drawings of me. They were fantastic. She had me to a tee, especially the ones where I was hard. I wondered if my cock really looked so....appealing as it seemed in her drawings. I wondered where we'd put those drawings.

But then I got to the George drawings. His were so very erotic. Gina had outdone herself on the ones with his big, hard cock.

I simply didn't know what to make of it all. Gina hadn't made any further effort to get me to agree to a swap. So, I let it go. After all, I used Marjorie as my cheerleader.

The last class was really similar to the others, except Williams kept his distance from Gina. George was there. He sat in the back and watched. Despite that, I still used Marjorie to get me up. Maybe I'd buy her a cheerleader outfit.

As the class ended, the women, led by Mary Denton, started chanting, "We want George. We want George." George got up and came to the front.

The chant changed to "Strip, Strip, Strip."

I was still naked, and Gina stopped me when I tried to put my shorts on. George did a short strip club dance, and got down to his boxers. There were whistles and shouts. I saw Williams sneak out. George dropped his boxers. He was fully erect.

Gina was stroking me. She pushed me up net to George. I started flexing. Why not? There were cheers when I did that. George gave that a try. More cheers.

Marjorie walked up to George and gave him a full body hug and kiss. Gina did the same to me. And when we broke, Mary was right there. She moved into a hug, and a hot kiss. My cock was pressed right up against her dress. She stepped back. Willa Casen took her place. She was taller than me. She leaned down to kiss me, during our hug. Then Lila Burton. Same deal, but she was shorter. My cock pressed into her belly. She stepped back.

Marjorie was there. She shoved me against the wall, and plastered herself to me. She stuck her tongue right into my mouth. She didn't step back. She ground herself into me. She mussed my hair. There were whoops. I didn't want to come all over her. She finally let up, just as I was about to lose that battle.

I turned to see Gina in George's arms, kissing him. His lips. More whoops. I regained some semblance of rationality. I stepped toward Gina, but just then she moved back from George. His big hands moved off her ass. I saw that he was softening up. I looked at Gina. He had come all over her shorts, and t-shirt. I watched her look down at herself, and at George's cock, which was drooling strings of ejaculate. She seemed to droop. I watched her recover and move away. She looked at me, covered her mouth.

I picked up my shorts and shirt. I took her elbow and guided her to the lavatory. Inside, she turned to me and said, "I'm sorry. I got carried away, Harm. I have to clean up." I handed her some paper towels. She did the best she could. She didn't have a change of clothes.

When Gina was as clean as she could get, with wet clothes, we opened the door and went out.

Everyone was still there. George was dressed, and talking to Marjorie. The other women were drinking wine over by the snack table. Gina and I got some interested looks. I looked at all three, wondering how many total orgasms they'd had during the hug sessions.

I waved at Marjorie, and Gina and I left.

As I was driving home, I asked her, in a tight voice, "Did you come for George?"

"No." Pursed lips. She looked away. Then she said, "I never meant for it to go that far. The group hug thing was only to be very brief. But....maybe we all got carried away."

"Oh, yes, I believe that could be true. George especially."

"All of us, Harm. You had a hug from Marjorie."

I realized that she had been too occupied with George to see what I did with Marjorie.

"I didn't come all over her."

"No. No. Shit, Harm. How can I...I mean, we'll see them all again. It's embarrassing."

"Gina, I'm certain that you did come with George. Don't lie."

"I couldn't help it. I felt him spurting, spurting....grinding into me...I never meant to...."

"You and George took things way too far. Whether you meant it or not. I'm not sure how to....go forward."

We parked and went inside the house. Gina, turned to me. She said, "I need to get fucked, Harm. Let's fuck and sort it all out later." She shoved me onto the couch. But I picked her up and carried her upstairs to our bed. Then I fucked her as hard and long as I could. She became like a wild woman, grunting, coming, screaming "fuck, fuck, fuck....."

I had as powerful an orgasm as ever I could recall. When I could think.

And, after that, I got hard again in, maybe, thirty seconds. So I kept fucking her until her body stopped responding. I pulled out. She was staring at me.

She said, "Thank you." I straddled her chest and hung my cock in her face. She sucked it clean. Then she shoved me off her, onto my back. And she attacked my rod until I came in her mouth.

Then....I passed out.

When I woke up, it was daylight. I smelled toast. I donned some shorts and went to find food. Gina was making eggs. There was buttered toast. I ate all of it and put more bread in the toaster. The eggs disappeared quickly as well.

We didn't say much, except pass the salt. Then I sat back and looked at her. Her hair was a mess. She had a sundress on. She looked like what she was - a wanton slut.

She wasn't self-conscious at all. She looked at me and said, "That was the best I ever had - with you last night. Simply the best." She sang the last line. Smiled.

"All down to big George."

"Oh, no, Harm. I do want him bad. But you were the one who fucked me silly. It was like sex heaven."

Then she stood up and loomed over me. She leaned down and kissed me lightly. She said, "Only one thing could make it better."

I didn't have to ask her what she meant.

We cleaned up the kitchen. Then I took her into the living room and fucked her from behind, over the couch. All the time, she was rubbing over the back of the upholstery.

I started asking her, "Do you wish I was big George? Huh?" Thrust, thrust. She came hard. I kept at it. "Do you want his huge cock? Do You?" She said nothing, but she came again. I kept at her, "Are you a slut for big George? A Slut?" She spasmed again, and this time I did, too.

We ended up sitting on the couch, naked.

She looked at me. She said, "I love you, only you, Harmon. What are we going to do?"

"Dunno. Kinda makes me feel bad that you want him so much. Way more than I want Marjorie."

"Sorry."

"When we're fucking, you were only thinking of him."

"Not only. Sometimes. I imagined it was George when you fucked me hard. And when you came. Sorry."

"Shit. Damn, Gina. That art class was a real bad idea."

"Uh huh."

"You don't think so? Because, maybe we're through."

"Why? If we swapped once in a while, you'd get Marjorie."

"And....like I said, maybe George would be your best ever. And I'd never know. You'd lie."

"I wouldn't." Pursed lips. "If he was the best, you'd deserve to know."

We got dressed and went to work.

The next day, Friday, I went to the coffee shop again to see Marjorie. Sure enough, she was there. A guy was bothering her, as I got my coffee. I chased him away.

She said, "Thanks. I hear you've been having a good time."

"Not really. Did she explain?"

"Yeah. You know, George isn't all that great. Big. But often he comes too soon. I bet, with Gina, he'd get off in no time, and leave her frustrated. It takes him a while to get it up again."

"Oh. Maybe you're just trying to get me to agree."

"I want you to agree, Harmon. I want you to fuck me. I bet you'd last a long time, and recover right away."

"Maybe."

"That's what Gina says."

"Then why does she want George so much?"

"He's big. She wants that. I mean, she stared at his cock for hours at the sketch thing."

"I don't know what to do. If I say no, either she'll go behind my back, or just resent me all the time. Or both."

"It is a tough one. But Harmooon. I'll make it worth your while. Believe that." She patted my arm. Then she patted my crotch. She was another wanton slut. I wasn't against fucking her, though.

She said, "Gina asked us over for dinner Saturday. To discuss the entire situation, rationally."

I looked at her. She was running her finger up and down my hard cock, under the table. That made it difficult to think clearly. I stood up, embarrassed. A woman near us gave a whistle. I fled.

I took the rest of the day off and simply walked. I emptied my head for some time. The entire thing made me consider what I wanted out of life. And I knew what I wanted. I wanted a stable marriage, kids - a nice, peaceful family life.

I wondered if I could have that with Gina - after her George adventure. She was too sexually available. A slut. I thought she was a slut for me. But, no. Not only for me. If we had kids, I was sure they'd be mine. But I wasn't sure that she would be faithful even after becoming a mother.

Yet, I really loved her, apart from her being great at sex. She was smart. She knew me about as well as I knew myself, maybe better. She worked hard, played hard, didn't overspend. She had discipline and empathy. Except for this George thing, she was perfect for me. And, most important, she loved me. I knew that.

That night, when she got home, I had a nice grilled dinner ready to go. I had made a cake. I had some red wine open. I gave her a big hug.

She said, "What's with all this?"

"I wanted to let you know how much you mean to me."

"Oh, Harm! I know. I know." She started crying. I patted her back as I hugged her. I said, "Are you hungry?"

She smiled. "Yep. But I need a shower. Be right down."

We had a nice dinner. The cake - angel food - was good. I cleared off. Then I said, "Let's talk."

Her face crumpled.

I said, "No. We just need to clear the air. You invited George and Marjorie to dinner tomorrow. Why?"

"To see how we can move forward. To have all of us say what we want and will tolerate."

"That's disingenuous, Gina. George doesn't mind if I fuck his wife. Marjorie wants me to screw her. And....here's the rub, you want George. He wants you. I want Marjorie. BUT...I cannot - just cannot - tolerate you getting fucked by some other man. I thought about it for a long time, now. And, I know that if I agreed to a swap, it would kill us. My fault, maybe. I don't think I could....resume us. After."

Gina stared at me, some tears there.

She said, "Then, we won't do it." No pursed lip.