A Model Intern

Story Info
Intern supplements her pay with some photos for a coworker.
1.1k words
3.92
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters at least 18.)

She was so embarrassed the first time I put a collar and leash on her. She had only agreed to do it because... well, I was paying her. Paying her very well, in fact, to model for some "artistic" nude photos. She was a summer intern at the same company where I was a very junior engineer, and she had spent the entire summer bitching about the pittance interns were paid, and how she would never manage to cover her tuition for the next semester.

When the internship was over, and we were no longer covered by those pesky workplace relationship policies... well, I sent her a link to my online body of work- carefully selected from my more legitimate commissions- and an invitation to make far more money than she had ever expected to make for a workweek worth of work.

Oh, I made all sorts of promises. I wouldn't show her face. There would be nothing truly "racy" going on. Entirely aboveboard, even classy. And at first it was. But then the poses got racier. And then I started to show more of her face. And then the costumes got kinkier. And then she found herself kneeling on a soft pad, fear and humiliation in her face as she looked back at me, wondering just how she had found herself in this situation.

I captured her in that moment, in more ways than one... and then I let her go.

I took off the leash, took off the collar, curtly handed her the envelope of cash for the night, and then bid her a professional farewell.

Later that night I got a text, very polite.

[Sorry I didnt notice earlier, u payed too much.]

I smiled to myself. [I think I paid just enough.] And the picture, low-res from my phone.

[Oh.] A delay. Minutes long. I waited. [U said no face pics.]

[I'm sorry.] A slight pause. [You just looked so sweet, I couldn't resist. And I made it worth your while, didn't I?]

She didn't reply, but the next night she showed up at my place as usual. She undressed without comment for me, and dressed in the clothes I had laid out for her- nothing too bad, a little black dress that would look so sexy coming off.

Then she hesitated, looking at me with those limpid eyes of her.

"Is this it?"

I glanced up at her, from where I had been busying myself with my camera and lights, pretending to ignore her. Inside, I was triumphant.

"What do you mean?"

She hesitated, and spread her hands. "No, uh... props?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Well, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, but if you're willing, then I did have a few scenes in mind."

She nodded, and I lead her over to my special drawer. She was visibly taken aback by my assortment of toys and props, but soon I had her naked, and collared, and kneeling for me.

As I snapped away, posing her in increasingly explicit ways, I began to get aroused. And I caught her eyes sliding to my cock, fixating on it as if trying to stare through my pants. I made a show of trying to discreetly adjust myself. Smiling apologetically when I "got caught."

Slowly, I worked her into more explicit positions, mixing in some more of my fixtures. Ending up with her bound to one of my favorites, an upright metal pole with d-rings for attaching her collar and a pair of cuffs that left her bent over, mouth and pussy at equally convenient heights.

It was then that I touched her for the first time, stroking her hair in between shots.

"I love having a woman like this. So open and vulnerable. It makes for a very affecting shot."

She didn't shrink from my touch, but I saw the trepidation in her eyes. And I wanted more. So I set my camera to the side, and watched as the trepidation turned suddenly to fear.

"What time is it, anyway?" She asked, trying to seem casual. "I should probably be getting home soon."

I laughed. "You know, I don't think I want to let you go home tonight. I can think of better things to do with you than that."

I stepped behind her, and slid a finger into her. "Can't you?"

She gasped, and now she did shrink away from me. Not that it was all that effective.

"No! I didn't agree to that!" I started to thrust my finger in and out of her, joining it with several others.

"I know you didn't."

"Please!" I slapped her ass, eliciting a pained gasp.

"Hush. Or I'll find something to shut you up." She moaned in reply, though whether in fear or arousal I couldn't tell. "That's better."

She began to move on my fingers, and I smiled. The pulled them out and slapped her ass again.

"That's much better. Now tell me. Do you want to suck me off before I fuck you?"

She gave a little sob. "Please! I'm gay!"

I laughed and slid my fingers inside her again. "Bullshit. You're a little submissive slut for whoever wants it. Choose fast, or I choose for you."

She hesitated, jerking involuntarily a few times.

"Please, don't make me suck you."

I smiled. "Oh, there's no chance of that. The choice is whether you suck me now, before I pound your little pussy. Or later."

"Oh god-" another gasp, spasming on my fingers. "Please. Let me suck you first."

"An excellent choice." I stepped around in front of her, trailing my hand up her back to the base of her skull, enjoying the little frisson of fear that went through her spine as she tried to shrink from my grasp.

Her hair was soft on my hand, but her mouth, dropping open easily, submissively for me was softer. I slipped my thumb inside, letting her nurse on it for a moment before I pulled it out with a pop of her full lips to unzip my jeans and fish myself from my briefs.

Her lips stretched obscenely, reluctantly around me as I slid into her mouth. Her big brown eyes flickered closed, before a twist of the hair at the nape of her neck caused them to flash open again, dripping tears.

I gently stroked the side of her head with my free hand, giving a teasing caress to her ear.

*Do a good job and maybe I'll finish quickly. You can spare your pussy for the night that way."

Now she started to participate, eyes showing nothing but humiliation and a sort of appalled worship. She bobbed her head as well as she could bound to the pole, and started to work her tongue over me as I thrust. She moaned what sounded like encouragement, and I took her deeper and deeper, appreciating the sloppy sounds she made.

Maybe I would finish in her mouth tonight.

And then make me suck her to full hardness again for her pussy.