I Saw it Online

Story Info
A young woman attempts to recreate something she saw online.
5.1k words
4.64
11.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Saw it Online

It was one of those videos that sticks with you. The kind that you not only enjoy so much while watching but also can't stop thinking about afterward. I had such a fierce and all-consuming orgasm as I watched the tipping point of what I had expected to be a basic "nude in public" video, that I couldn't blame myself for continuing to ponder the video.

That night, I was home alone, as was often the case considering my roommate worked the night shift. Because of the outrageous rental prices in my area, having a roommate was almost necessary, but with our nearly opposite schedules, it often didn't seem like I had a roommate. That made my usual nights of browsing porn on my laptop far more enjoyable. Especially considering I had recently taken to doing so while completely naked and sitting on the living room couch.

In fact, it was my favorite pornography theme that led me to engage in its viewing while nude and outside the privacy of my bedroom. I have a fondness for seeing young women, naked, and in precarious situations or in daring locations, or both. While watching such videos, I often envisioned myself as the girl and would touch myself wondering what it would be like to find myself naked outdoors.

As my nightly viewings became more habitual, the more struggled with myself to potentially do what I was watching. Usually, I would convince myself that I would certainly be up for such an adventure as stripping naked somewhere public, but after an orgasm, those thoughts would be pushed away having a clearer mind take control. However, the video I watched two nights prior had me planning on partaking just as the woman had I watched. The explosive orgasm I had while watching didn't do anything to quell my desire to replicate the adventure myself, instead because of its ferocity, I was more compelled to see through with the plan.

Even after a night's sleep, the thought of doing as the woman in the video had stayed with me, and the urge grew with each day, and with each repeat viewing of the video. I had determined that I needed to experience for myself just what the woman recorded herself doing. As my day off was the following day, it made sense to take advantage of my free time and partake in the perverse activity. The night before, I planned it all out and in the morning was ready to complete my erotic task.

All in all, there wasn't much to plan. I simply had to decide what clothes to wear, and where to go. The video I hoped to replicate had a woman who went to a secluded area in nature, stripped off her clothes, and then lit them on fire. This, of course, meant that she would have to return to her vehicle completely naked without any option of putting on clothes until reaching her destination. The vulnerability of purposefully destroying my clothes to force myself to remain naked was what truly spoke to me and my perverted mind. However, because I was operating at a level of increased arousal, I had made additional plans to increase the perverseness of the adventure for myself.

I knew of an area just outside of the town I lived in where an old access road cut into the tree line. The road could be accessed from two ends of the highway, separated by about 3 miles. Adventurous mountain bikers often used it to ride trails through the dense trees. I felt it would work perfectly for me, as I could leave my keys at one end of the road, and then drive to the other end to begin my daring trek. Of course, I understood that it would mean I would have to walk nearly 6 miles, mostly naked, but that only fueled my desire to do it.

While there was a chance of being caught, I assured myself that because I was doing it early in the morning, and during a weekday, the chance of others being out would be less. I was running on an all-time high of arousal, and as I drove to the first stop of my journey, my body was buzzing with adrenaline. While I understood I was being reckless, I also knew that if I didn't go through with my plan, I would constantly be plagued with feelings of missing out. I had to do this to quell the curiosity raging in my brain.

Pulling off the highway into the north entrance of the access road, I hurried out of my car and dashed to the treeline. I spotted a fallen log about ten feet away and decided it was the best option to hide my keys. Completing the first step in my adventure, I hurried back to my car to drive to the south entrance of the access road. The quick drive was over in a flash, and I found myself sitting in my parked car taking a moment to go through everything in my head.

I looked to my left and right, no other cars were parked nearby, and having just been at the other end, knew there hadn't been any parked there either. It was all the confirmation I needed to fuel my confidence further and begin. Grabbing the small drawstring bag off the passenger seat, it was to hold the few items I was bringing with me to complete my daring task, I opened my car door.

Stepping onto the gravel road, I secured the bag onto my back and again took a look around to take in my surroundings. Every so often a car would pass me on the highway, but I could see and hear them coming from a ways off and the road curved away after they passed. Understanding this, I was not too concerned about being spotted when I eventually returned to my car naked at the end of my escapade. I closed my car door, used my key to lock it, and then with one last steadying breath, I slid the key into the small crack in the window. I had effectively locked myself out of my car.

With nervous arousal coursing through me, I took my first step along my journey. Having been on this road before, I knew there was a good spot that went off the road about fifty yards that would be perfect for me to use when making the fire. It was almost exactly halfway from where I was, and where my spare keys were hidden, and would allow my excitement to continue to build as I made the journey.

As I began walking, I took in the beauty of the nature and scenery around me. On all sides were tall trees that provided wonderful shade, and the wildflowers were in bloom adding a very enjoyable aroma to the slight breeze of the morning. I could hear birds chirping, and the further I moved away from the main road, the sound of occasional traffic fell away. I felt as though I was in my private wonderland, and my pulse raced that I would soon be experiencing it in my most natural state.

During my entire trek to my predetermined location, not another soul was present. I got the sense that I may be alone for the rest of my time on my adventure. While that made me feel more comfortable, it also felt like a bummer that my daring task wouldn't be quite as daring as I expected. I didn't let that bother me too long, as I decided it best to just continue with the plan. The next thing I needed to do was to gather wood and stones to create a makeshift fire pit. Drawing inspiration from the woman in the video, I decided that with each trek to gather materials, I would do so without my top on.

I had only chosen to wear a light cotton tank, a pink floral thong, and a pair of old leggings. Taking my top off meant I was of course topless, and feeling the gentle breeze on my modest b-cup breasts kept my nipples standing firm at attention. I had to remove the bag as well, so as I walked around gathering twigs, leaves, and stuff for a fire, I got to enjoy the lovely experience of having my tits out in public without a care in the world.

After a few minutes of gathering, I felt I had enough to get a small fire going and began setting it up. Reaching into the small bag I brought, I pulled out a book of matches. I pulled a match from the book and lit it. The flame danced at the end as if teasing me to continue, so, with a grin on my face, I moved it to the kindling of dry leaves. It took only a second before they ignited, and soon the fire began to grow. I added a few smaller twigs to sustain the flames before retrieving my discarded top from the ground and holding it in front of the flames.

Taking a deep breath I delicately dropped my tank top on the small fire. After a few moments, the flames took hold of it and the small top began to burn and smoke. I added another larger bit of wood onto the pile before standing up. I wanted the live in the moment of burning my top and decided to wander around a bit topless. Watching my shirt burn really "lit my fire," pun intended. I could only imagine what it would be like to see my pants go.

At that moment, the only sensible thing to do was to find out. I began pushing my tight leggings down and stepping out of them, choosing to leave my sandals off as well. With my pants off, I left them piled on the ground next to the fire, and went off in only my tiny thong underwear, to "search" for more firewood. In reality, I just wanted to feel the freedom of walking around in nature nearly naked.

The rough surface of the ground was tough on my bare feet, but I pushed myself to bear through it. Feeling the cool air on my skin caused it to goose pimple, and I shivered at the thought of someone coming around one of the bends and finding me as I was. Even though I felt all alone, I knew that there was a real possibility of someone showing up unexpectedly. That knowledge didn't scare me, however, instead, it fueled my desire and my arousal, and I could feel my sex heating up from the thought.

I wandered around, taking my time to collect a few twigs and branches, all the while reveling in the moment. In my mind, I was just like the woman in the video and soon wanted to experience the rush of watching my pants put to the flame. Returning to the small fire, I noticed that my top was no longer visible except for the bit of collar, and I smiled to myself as I gathered my leggings.

Taking my time, I hung the legs over the flames and watched as they licked at the stretchy fabric. Suddenly, one of the flames took hold and ignited a pant leg, and I gradually lowered the rest into the pit, watching as more and more caught fire. I was lost in fire lust as another piece of my clothing was burned away. My heart raced faster and my pussy saturated the gusset of my underwear. Not wanting to risk them not being able to burn probably because of the wetness, I slid the thong panties down my legs and stepped out of them.

As I had after burning my shirt, I added a few more twigs to the fire to keep it lit and then went on another walk around to gather more wood. This time, I was entirely naked; not a stitch and it was even more thrilling. I had to fight the urge to just drop my hand to my crotch and bring myself to what would surely be a quick and powerful orgasm. I wanted to draw out the experience, even if it extended the chance of being caught.

With another small handful of twigs, I returned to the fire ready for another hit of the high I was experiencing. Reaching down, I picked up my dainty panties, and with a flick of my wrist, tossed them into the flames. They quickly ignited and were soon burned away. I stared wide-eyed, as the realization that all my clothes were now gone without the option of retrieval, washed over me. My body shuddered, and my knees weakened to the point I had to catch myself from falling.

All I had left were my sandals and my canvas bag which still had two items inside that I intended to still put to use. With a refocus on what I needed to do, I shook myself out of the state I was in and returned to my bag. From inside, I pulled out a pair of scissors. As my sandals were an item of clothing, but were rubber, the scissors would be my solution for how best to destroy them. Using the scissors, I cut through the rubber straps on each sandal, effectively making them unwearable.

Again, my body radiated with heat from my nerves and arousal as I set my now ruined footwear and the scissors next to the fire pit. Retrieving the canvas bag again, I pulled out the final item from within. It was my addition to the challenge, one that I felt would make it harder and add to feelings of vulnerability. Before I worked with the new item, I tossed the canvas bag onto the small fire to dispose of it. I didn't want the option of using it for even a bit of cover.

That would have been difficult considering the item that I held in my hands. It was a pair of heavy-duty handcuffs, the kind you need a key to unlock once fastened. I planned to secure them to my wrists and lock my hands behind me. When I was planning out my adventure, I thought the cuffs would add to the overall theme, and allow me to experience another fantasy of mine at the same time. I had often envisioned being tied up naked in public, and it felt to me my naked trek would be an excellent option to dabble in just that.

My hands were jittery, with a mix of nerves and excitement, as I attached the first cuff to my left wrist. Taking a deep breath to steady myself some, I moved both my arms behind my back and began to secure my right wrist into the other half of the handcuffs. As it clicked closed, I felt my body shudder. I had just locked my hands behind my naked body. The only way I would be able to cover myself would be to retrieve my car keys at the end of the road, and then return to my car parked at the opposite end. Wanting to push myself to stay cuffed, I had left the key to unlock the cuffs in my car. I would be bound naked for the entire walk.

With nothing else to do, I looked at the fire and saw it was dwindling. Knowing I would be coming back by, I felt okay leaving it to begin walking towards my hidden car keys. With each step I felt more and more exposed, though the truth of the matter was it didn't matter where I was or where I went, I was always exposed. There was no hiding it. Part of me wanted my luck to run out and have someone pass by on a bike, but the rational side of my brain hoped that didn't happen as it would be difficult to explain why I was out as I was.

The closer I got to the end of the road, the more I heard the sounds of traffic. It wasn't constant, but enough to remind me how exposed I was. Of course, this notion only furthered my desire to be seen. I began to envision a lucky hiker or bike rider finding me, and then me allowing them to use me like a cheap slut. My arousal was apparent, as I could feel wetness on my inner thighs.

At the final bend of the road, I could finally see the exit onto the highway. The occasional car would pass by as I walked closer, but I assured myself they were moving too fast to notice me. However, I knew that as I neared my destination, I would be more noticeable. I decided that timing would be crucial if I didn't want to be seen. Using my ears, I could hear a car coming from either direction before seeing it. If I waited in the right spot, hidden somewhat from view, I could wait until it sounded like the coast was clear and then make a mad dash to retrieve my keys.

I felt even more confident with my plan as I took note that no cars were parked in the small entry at the end of the road. Finding a bit of cover, I waited for a few moments to get accustomed to the highway noise. At first, it felt as if there was never going to be a break in the cars passing by, and that I would have to just brave the potential of being seen and go, but eventually I heard a lull. It was my chance, and I took it.

Dashing out from my limited cover, I jogged out to the fallen log where I had stashed my spare keys. As I reached it, I realized that retrieving the hidden prize was made more difficult because I had decided to handcuff myself. I had to turn my back to the log and the highway, squat down, and blindly reach for the keys. This took a considerable amount of time, and I soon heard the sound of a coming car just as I gripped the keyring into my hands.

At that moment, I had to make a decision; drop down and hope the log provided enough cover, or run like hell and hope I was out of sight before the car passed by. Knowing the log wasn't very large, I chose the second option and hurriedly stood before booking it back down the road. My breast jiggled with each step and the rough road stung my feet with each stride, but to my relief, I managed to get far enough down the road that if the car passing by did see me, the driver most likely didn't get a great view.

I took a moment to regather my composure, and my breath before laughing at the ridiculous situation I had gotten myself in. My body was buzzing and I still had another long walk while still naked and handcuffed. If I hadn't bound myself, I would have sat down right then and played with my overly excited pussy until I erupted into an orgasm. That would have to wait, however, if I was going to get my chance for a much-needed climax, I had to start back down the road to my car.

As I was nearing the spot I had burned away my clothing, I had settled down some and was feeling a little bummed that there wasn't any further excitement aside from being naked. The universe must have caught onto my feelings because just before I turned the bend to see where my impromptu fire had been, I heard voices.

Slowing down, and using the trees as cover, I crept around to see more of who was on the road with me. About a hundred feet ahead of me were two mountain bikers. They were stopped by where I had made my fire and were talking to each other. I could just make out what they were saying from my position.

"It is odd that someone would start a fire out here. It's not really a spot I would think to camp at."

"Yeah, strange. But maybe it is just some hobo who needed a place to cook a quick meal or something."

I giggled to myself hearing them discuss my fire. If they only knew that I was the one that started the fire, and had done so to deliberately burn my clothes they would be even more shocked.

"Well, whoever did it, was just here. The coals are still red hot, and it looks like they left scissors behind."

"Scissors? That's the weird part to me. Why are there scissors?"

"If the sandals are any indication, they used the scissors to cut them up. Not sure why. Maybe they were upset with how they made their feet feel."

"Whatever. Let's just go ride."

"Works for me."

I was thankful they were ready to move on, but as they mounted their bikes again, I nearly gasped as they began pedaling towards my direction. The entrance to their trail must be either near me or past me. Being seen by these two men looked like a real possibility. I could only hope the tree I had chosen to hide behind would be good enough to conceal me from them.

I watched frightfully as the two mountain bikers pedaled their bikes to just ten feet away from me before bearing off into the opposite treeline down a very faint path. As they disappeared into the trees, I could've sworn one of them looked back at me, but as he was wearing a helmet, I couldn't be sure where he was looking. Either way, they both were soon gone in the dense trees and, presumably, bombing downhill along the bike trail.

After that near encounter, the buzz in my body was back, and I quickly began walking toward my car again. I did take a moment to stop by the fire pit I made and confirmed that the fire was out, and only a few coals remained. While I walked, I felt as if I was floating. I had set out to replicate the video I watched online, and not only did I go through with it, but I felt I exceeded my expectations in doing so. All that was left was the ending; returning to my car and going home to revel in the experience.

It didn't take me long before I was nearing the other end of the road, and I could just make out my car, along with what I assumed was the car of the mountain bikers I saw earlier, parked at the entrance. I also noticed that traffic on the passing highway seemed more steady than it had before, and slower. I continued to walk closer, telling myself it was all in my head. However, as I came about one hundred yards away, I could tell there was slower-moving traffic and to my shock, it suddenly came to a stop with cars stationary on the road in front of my parked vehicle.

12