A Model Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only one answer to this question. Emily locked the door and freed her breasts, kneeling in front of this handsome stranger.

"Just to be clear, this will likely never happen again, it's just something I need right now -- is that OK?"

As usual, there was no other answer possible other than the stunned nod. Emily smiled up at him as he unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock free. He wasn't as hard as Richard and Ryan had been, she thought. But then they were much younger. She knew she could make it grow. She squeezed her tits, kneading them and rolling the nipples between her fingers.

"Do you like them?" Her innocent tone belied what she was doing. The man nodded, his hand gripping his cock firmly.

"Let's see."

Emily wanted to admire it, unhidden, and took both his hands so his cock hung free. it was pointed to the floor but was semi-hard. Emily took this as an affront. She wanted to see it point to the sky, this was how she liked her cocks. Still holding the man's hands to prevent him from hiding his dick away again, she looked up at him.

"I've been on such a dirty journey, you wouldn't believe," she spoke, pouting her lips slightly and trying to coax further arousal. "First, I find I love selling porn to all you guys. Then I find I love posing for you all to wank over. But sometimes, just occasionally, I need to feel your appreciation for real."

The cock jerked a little. She could see a vein pulsing as more blood was summoned, and it rose, from seven o'clock to eight, maybe. She needed it at ten or eleven.

"I've done it a couple of times before, you know. Invite a stranger to get his cock out and wank for me. It turns me on. You need to be harder if you want to cum all over these big tits like they did." The cock grew more, nine o' clock now. This was more like it.

"Oh, look at it now," She breathed, her eyes now fixed on the growing penis, which she decided was very similar to Richard's. "You liked that, didn't you, when I talked about you shooting your spunk all over me. Is that what you want?"

It evidently was, as the cock continued to rise.

"Once they are covered, I'm going to clean myself up. I'll wipe up your cum and lick it all from my fingers. I love the taste of sperm!"

She'd found what she needed, and the cock was now pointing to the sky. He found herself wanting to feel it. This wasn't what she'd planned. There was a big difference between letting a guy wank over you and..."

Still gripping each hand, she leaned forwards and licked the tip of that cock gently. That little bead of clear liquid, which she'd noticed on the other cocks too, was salty just like she thought it would be. The cock bounced attractively a couple of times, the guy audibly groaning.

"Well! I didn't think I'd do that!" Emily grinned, talking to the cock not the face. "What a little slut I am!" She leaned in again, examining the bulbous head from all angles. The man could feel her breath on the sensitive tip as she moved closer -- within millimetres. Her mouth opened as if to let the red helmet inside, before pulling back suddenly.

"Oh shit" Emily smiled, making eye contact briefly before fixing her eyes back on her target. "Am I really going to do this?" The cock involuntarily moved towards her, and she let it brush against her nose and cheek. She closed her eyes briefly, savouring the feel of the warm, silky skin on her face.

Emily enjoyed the tease, but only in so far as it made the next part more enjoyable. It was now so proud and erect that she had to raise herself up on her knees in order to push her mouth down over the tip. She marvelled at the resistance, it strained upwards with quite some power as her mouth pulled it down. She pushed until she felt it hit the back of her throat. Her tongue slid down the length of it, until it was just ticking the guy's balls.

She felt the cock jerk uncontrollably a few times and pulled back, letting it slip free of her lips. It sprung upwards as it was released, hitting her on the underside of the nose. She smiled.

"That felt like it was going to go off!"

"Yeah, sorry. I wasn't expecting..."

"Don't be sorry. If it goes off in my mouth, I've only got myself to blame, right?"

The man looked down at the sight of the lovely Emily, winking up at him, breasts free and bouncing and his cock just about to be engulfed. It was no good, he couldn't hold back.

"Oh!" Emily squealed as a jet of sperm shot straight into her eye. She quickly clamped her lips over the perpetrator, looking up at the guy with the other eye as his cock continued to pump. Emily felt her mouth filling quickly, the first shot of cum hit the back of her throat hard, and it continued, fading slightly with each spurt.

She managed to close the back of her throat and breathe through her nose. Her mouth was full of semen, one eye was out of action and a lot was sliding down her cheek. It felt nice.

Emily pulled back, a little dribble falling onto her bottom lip and chin. She swirled the load around in her mouth, savouring the flavour. It tasted different, she thought, compared to the cum she'd eaten up from her own body. Straight from the source, as it were. The cock was still standing proudly but was starting to subside. A large drip was lowering itself from the end, so she licked it up quickly before it could escape.

Emily sat like that for a minute, just swilling the sperm around before swallowing it all. She licked her lips and stood.

"Well, that was quick!" There was no disappointment in her tone, but the man was embarrassed.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I just couldn't stop it!"

"Are you kidding? I'm not sure a girl could get a better compliment than that!" Emily assured him. Her left eye was still closed, but she didn't mind. She loved the feeling of cold air running across her cheek as she stood, a reminder that her face was coated in semen.

She saw him on his way, keeping her breasts exposed and leaving his cum on her face as she closed the door behind him.

The sperm was still fresh and cool on her cheek as she walked home. One eye was bloodshot and Emily revelled in the feeling of naughty delight at what she'd done. She felt a little flutter as she recapped events. She could still feel the cum shooting into the back of her throat. That had been lovely, and it was a lot less messy than taking it over your breasts, she thought. Maybe she should do that more in future.

She did miss the view she'd enjoyed the previous time, though, as she stood and examined her cum covered tits in the mirror. Really, the best solution would be to have the best of both worlds. A load of cum in the back of her throat, and another all over her breasts.

The next day's work was the fun kind, as it was delivery day. Vikesh, however, was late, so it was nine-thirty before he came in with his trolley. Delivery Wednesday was one of her busiest days, and three guys watched her putting the display out.

They all knew that there was a chance that at least one of these magazines had a picture set starring Emily. Each of the guys were excited, but Emily was beside herself. There were twenty-four different magazines, and with a few exceptions (Sexy Grannies and Asian babes), Emily might be in any of them.

The guys didn't want to leave without taking a naked Emily with them, but there was no way of knowing which, if any, of the magazines she might be appearing in, without looking.

So, the pervs dutifully went through the magazines, one starting at the left, one at the right and one in the middle. Emily stood behind the counter as the shop was busy, one old woman tutting at the sight of the three guys flicking through the porn.

Emily was starting to worry that nobody had printed her at all when she was spotted in 'Mayfair'. And as she came over excitedly to see which set it was, she was also discovered posing in 'Wet and Open'. Not only that, but she'd made the centrefold!

"Oh my god!" she smiled, as the double-page, huge picture of her holding open her gaping cunt, which had just been vacated by a large dildo, was held up for her.

This was exactly what she'd dreamed of. Needless to say, all three guys bought a copy of each, and she watched them leave to wank over her with a warm tingly feeling.

It was a further day before she found that she was actually in another magazine too, so she'd been published three times this month. She was due another shoot with Alan tomorrow, and he already had a huge catalogue of filthy pictures of her, so she was hopeful today's fun would continue each month, as long as she kept posing.

At the weekend she had to tear herself away from her dirty thoughts and be a normal woman -- a normal mother. It was Stephen's engagement party. She'd hardly seen him recently, both of them busy with other things. She'd met Shannon, her daughter-in-law-to-be, of course, but this was to be the first time Emily would meet her parents.

She'd taken a taxi to the venue so that she could have a drink. The place opened at five, but she aimed to be there for six, fashionably late. That gave her time to get ready after posing for Alan all day -- he'd happily accommodated her request to start the shoot at nine rather than twelve, so she did a full 'shift' of seven hours.

It was a half hour drive, so she allowed her mind to wander in the taxi. The shoot had been fun, as usual, and she'd brought herself to a lovely orgasm three times during the day. She'd worn some really slutty outfits, she thought, and couldn't wait to see the shots.

She felt moisture in her panties as she adjusted her posh dress, which she'd bought especially for today. Before going shopping, she'd been shocked when checking her bank balance, but in a nice way. All she'd done for months was work, pose and daydream dirty thoughts, none of which cost anything.

The wage she paid herself from the shop was virtually untouched, and she'd increased it quite a lot on the advice of Johnathan the accountant. So, she had really pushed the boat out and bought a dress which wouldn't have been out of place at the Oscars.

It was, though she said so herself, stunning. Red, tight and extremely revealing, with a plunging neckline and a split to the hip, she almost took her own breath away as she'd admired herself in the mirror.

The venue was a large hotel. As she stepped out of the car, loving the way her bare legs slipped free of the loose material, there were already lots of people outside on a terrace area and music from inside indicated more under cover.

Inappropriate as it was, this dress looked even better without underwear. Emily had spent some time experimenting with different stances and positions, and she knew exactly how she'd need to stand to avoid a glimpse of nipple.

The split in her dress made avoiding flashes of her crotch area just as challenging. She smiled in the knowledge that her shaved pussy made it possible to reveal almost everything without the tell-tale flash of pubic hair that might alert the casual observer.

"Mrs Stainthorpe!" It was Shannon.

"Emily, please," she smiled to the young woman who came skipping over to her.

"Sorry -- Emily. Wow! Look at you! I'm supposed to be the centre of attention, didn't you get the memo?" Shannon did look good, Emily thought. She was wearing a cream minidress, her blonde hair curled and cascading down her back. Her skin was smooth and flawless.

There was no animosity in her voice, she was genuinely impressed by her soon to be mother-in-law's appearance.

"Come inside and meet Mum and Dad -- Stephen's in there somewhere too," she bounced, skipping ahead and leading the way. She was enjoying her day.

It was dark inside and it took a moment for her eyes to adjust. Shannon led her excitedly to the bar, where her parents were standing, backs to her. Her mother turned at the sound of her voice.

"Mrs Stainthorpe!"

"Emily, please," Emily repeated politely. Michelle, Shannon's mum, had a stern face, and was a picture of someone who had 'let herself go'. Her unassuming dress was designed to hide a body which she clearly took no pride in. Her make-up was to conceal, not enhance. The carbon opposite of Emily -- and Shannon, Emily thought.

"Lovely to meet you," Emily smiled and offered a hand to shake.

"Oliver. Oliver! Please would you stop being so ignorant and greet our guest!" Michelle snapped. Personality to match her looks, Emily thought. Oliver turned and offered a hand.

It took a lot to fluster Emily after all she'd done in the past few months. But this was most unexpected. As she took the hand to shake and made eye contact, she was taken back just a few days when, on her knees, she'd looked into those same eyes as this handsome man had unloaded his sperm into her mouth, after temporarily blinding her in one eye.

For his part, Oliver took a little longer to register as his eyes struggled to break away from Emily's cleavage and register her face. But as soon as they did, his jaw dropped for a split second before he almost visibly shook himself together.

"Oh! Yes! sorry. Mrs Stainthorpe, am I right?" Nice save, thought Emily. She glanced sideways at Michelle and Shannon, both looking on, none the wiser that Emily swallowed their husband/father's cum just the other day.

She shook the hand politely, before excusing herself.

"I'm sorry, please excuse me a minute, I do just want to freshen up after the journey." The toilets were empty, and she began laughing hysterically as soon as the door closed behind her. What the fuck! This was serious, she told herself. These guys will be relations for the rest of our lives. And Emily had introduced herself by sucking the cock of the father of the bride!

Despite everything, the thought made her tremble a bit. This was so bad. But, actually, so good. What had she been thinking? She remembered the look on Oliver's face as his cock approached her mouth. This was just as much his fault as hers, of course.

It will be fine, she told herself. He will be way more nervous than I am, his wife looked like she could tear him in two. The only way anyone could possibly find out would be if one of them told someone, which was not likely. She found herself getting that familiar buzz she felt when she let herself get involved in something totally wrong and inappropriate.

After adjusting her cleavage in the mirror and re-applying her scarlet lipstick, she rejoined the party. Oliver had a drink waiting and managed to corner her briefly.

"We're OK, right?" he said, slightly panicked as he handed her a flute of champagne.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Emily winked, relaxing further as she realised that she was right, the only person who might have a worry today was him. He had much more to lose than Emily.

"Listen, Oliver. You gave me what I needed the other day. But that was all, and I've got no urge to go and get all Fatal Attraction on you, I assure you. Just because I swallowed your s...Stephen!"

Stephen had arrived and was frowning at his mother's choice of outfit.

"Mum! What are you wearing?" Oliver took the opportunity to excuse himself.

"Everyone else has said I look nice, what a charming way to greet your own mother!"

"Yeah, whatever. Lovely to see you, anyway. Stephen gave her a hug.

"You've met Oliver and Michelle, this is Shannon's brother, Richard."

Emily knew even before Stephen had pulled the young man's shoulder. This was just perfect! What were the chances? Sure enough, As Richard turned to meet his future Aunt, his eyes almost fell out of his head.

Richard wasn't as skilled as his father in keeping a straight face, and stood, dumbfounded, frozen and seemingly confused.

This was the young man Emily had mistaken for the author of that lovely fantasy. She'd kneeled down in her shop and asked to see him wank, offering the same breasts to which Richard's eyes were now glued to as a target.

She still smiled to herself about that evening. She'd been so pleased with herself at making his dreams come true, and then the very next day the real author had turned up.

She'd made his dream come true as well, but that first experience with Richard had made her realise that she had an almost unlimited supply of horny men with hard cocks if she wanted. She just had to snap her fingers.

Richard still hadn't spoken -- in fact he'd started to sweat. His eyes just kept switching between Emily's smiling face and her welcoming cleavage. Stephen was looking confused. Shannon appeared and broke the impasse.

"Richard! Put your eyes back in your head!" She smacked him on the arm hard, and he looked at her blankly.

"This is Stephen's Mum, Emily." Emily held out a hand, and Richard shook it.

"Oh, right! Of course, I'm sorry. Nice to meet you! I'm sorry, please excuse me." He disappeared into the smoky room.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. It had been glaringly obvious that Richard was heavily affected by Emily's presence. This might prove more of a problem than Oliver, Emily thought to herself. Luckily Shannon didn't seem too surprised.

"Don't mind him," Shannon laughed. "He doesn't get out much and, I hope you don't mind me saying, doesn't get the chance to meet an amazing looking woman like you very often. He's harmless enough, bless him." She theatrically mouthed the word 'Virgin!'. Emily lip-read this easily and felt a little flutter through her body

"It's that dress," Stephen whispered accusatorily. He'd had a lifetime of his friends and peers lusting after his mother, he was used to it. But, he thought, she wasn't helping the situation dressing like she had done tonight.

"Stephen!" Shannon reproached her fiancé. "I think your Mum looks incredible; you should be proud of her!"

"Yeah, sure," he conceded meekly. Emily smiled. She liked seeing her son toeing his girlfriend's line so obediently. She was exactly what he needed.

Emily took a breath. Meeting the in-laws could be stressful. But discovering that you've had not only the bride-to-be's brother, but her father too ejaculating all over you wasn't something many women would have had to content with. Emily could only smile -- the thought made her more horny and less embarrassed by the second.

She caught up with Richard alone on her next visit to the toilet. She managed to establish that no, he wasn't going to say anything, and yes, it was a huge coincidence that they should meet again like this.

"Listen," Emily had whispered in his ear. "If you keep quiet, then, who knows, there might be another chance in future, you know, to do it again. It's obviously not something we could do regularly, given the circumstances. But you never know. It would be different if anyone else found out, that would shut the door forever. But let's keep our little secret, maybe in a few years the opportunity might arise again..."

This was, she thought, her best tactic. Having raised one of her own, Stephen, and seen how easily he'd succumbed to Richard's sister's will, with just the carrot of sex as her persuasion, she knew how easily young men could be manipulated. She didn't think Richard would be a problem.

That evening produced more to deal with, though. Not only were two of Emily's future family members men who she'd seduced and coaxed a nice portion of sperm from, but there were two other guests who she recognised as regulars at her shop -- her 'pervs' as she liked to call them.

Luckily for her, each was older and with his family. They had no desire to do anything other than give Emily a knowing smile and nod. For her part, she smiled and waved sweetly. It only took her a few minutes for the trepidation and shock of the situation she was in to begin to transform into feelings of arousal and naughty thoughts.

Before long the blood was pumping, and she found herself getting a little short of breath as she looked around the room. Even those who didn't know her secret constantly checked her out, her red dress making her the centre of attention.