A Model Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily accepted the offer of a dance with a couple of 'safe' partners, a much older man in his seventies who could have been Shannon's grandfather, and a cute young boy of nine or ten, the room smiling and enjoying the endearing sight of him laughing as he ran between various people on the dancefloor.

Not long before ten, she made her excuses.

"I've got an early start," she told Stephen and Shannon, giving both a big hug and kiss. "It's been a lovely night. Shannon, every time we meet, I like you even more. Stephen had better realise what he's got!" She flashed a glance at her son.

"Oh, he does!" Shannon laughed. She was confident in herself and in her relationship. Emily couldn't help wondering where she'd be now if she'd met a nice young man at her age, rather than an older guy who knocked her up and gave her responsibilities she'd never asked for.

All things being equal, though, she didn't think she'd change anything. She was very much enjoying her life and didn't feel like one man was needed to improve it. Not one particular man, anyway.

She asked the receptionist to call her a taxi.

"They are going to be here as soon as they can, but it will be at least half an hour," the girl said apologetically. Emily wondered whether to go back in, but couldn't be bothered with the explanation, and then the repeat of all the goodbyes only a short time after.

So, she wandered outside. Across the road was a small pub, and she decided to get a drink and wait in there. As she crossed the road, she smiled to herself, wondering who'd be in her shop tomorrow, who she'd be able to show off her appearances in 'Mayfair' and 'Wet and Open' to.

The Spread Eagle had busy and quiet times. Given their location, they were dependent on the hotel for most of their clientele. They'd have influxes of people in the afternoon, when the hotel bar was really busy. They were a bit cheaper, so would always attract some of the more thrifty guests.

However, on a Saturday evening, when all the guests would be dancing and enjoying whatever event they were gathered to celebrate, there was very little to attract anyone outside of the regulars. So it was with interest that the young landlord and the only two patrons, two men in their fifties, observed the stunning woman enter the pub.

As soon as she walked in, Emily felt naughty thoughts flying around her head. She was dressed to kill. The cool night air had made her nipples perk up, and they were straining against the thin red material of her dress. Most of her breasts were exposed, and she very deliberately let her leg slip through the split in her dress as she came down the three stone steps to the main bar area.

"Hello," said the landlord brightly. The two drinkers turned in their seats to take in the view.

"What can I get you?"

Emily needed to order a drink, of course. She was perfectly content just drinking in the attraction, the desire that these three men couldn't possibly hide. She was going to have some fun. Maybe she'd be drinking something else the men might have for her soon.

"Hi!" she smiled brightly. "I've just called for a taxi, it's going to be half an hour, so I thought I'd stop in and wait in here. Can I have a Gin and Tonic please?"

"Coming right up!"

"Cold out?" one of the men asked, glancing at his friend knowingly. Emily's nipples were standing proud, and she was standing at an angle which made that obvious. She feigned ignorance.

"It is a bit," she smiled. "I was going to just wait outside, but it looked nice and warm in here."

It was warm, a log fire blazed in the stone fireplace. But Emily's nipples only became harder as the men looked her up and down. She'd spent the whole time at the party concentrating on not revealing a nipple or letting her bare pussy be glimpsed, she was quite bored of that by now.

She took her drink. She knew what she wanted to do next and wondered how to approach it. It only took her a few seconds to come up with a plan.

Sitting down on a long, padded bench only a few metres from the bar, she slipped off her heels, scarlet red to match her dress, lips and nails.

"Oh, it's so nice to take those off for a minute," she smiled. The three men were all turned to look at her directly, but none spoke. She was the centre of attention, just as she wanted.

"I love getting dressed up and all but standing and dancing in heels for hours on end, it takes its toll on your feet!"

She crossed her legs, pulling her left foot onto her lap and examining it carefully. This meant her whole bare leg appeared, the fabric falling either side. She repeated this with the other foot, giving the men an unrestricted view of each leg, tanned and smooth.

Emily liked the build-up and the tease, but she was aware that there was a finite amount of time, and she had a pounding in her chest driving her to accelerate the situation.

"Do you like my legs?" she asked innocently, running a hand up and down each in turn. The men turned to look at each other. Emily loved seeing their reaction. They couldn't take their eyes off her.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I've been having such a lovely night, and I know just the way I'd like to finish it off. I'm feeling really horny. Do you want to see my body?"

No answer was given, but none was needed. Emily slipped the material of her dress to one side, revealing one of those firm, gravity-defying breasts. Her nipple was standing proud, and she immediately began playing with it.

"Dave," one of the men said quietly. "Can you check I'm still alive? I think I might have died and gone to heaven!"

Emily laughed a little louder than she might have.

"Oh, thank you. That's really nice. You don't mind if I have a little fun then?"

"You won't get any arguments from us," Dave said. The landlord simply leaned on the bar, eyes glued to Emily. She freed the other breast before lifting both feet onto the bench, settling back a bit and allowing her knees to fall apart. A strip of the red material covered her modesty, so she pulled that out of the way immediately.

Emily's bare cunt was received with gasps of appreciation from her audience. Still pinching a nipple, her other hand began circling her clit and she groaned in pleasure. The six eyes fixed between her legs gave her renewed impetus each time she looked up.

She would have liked to spend some time spread open for these strangers, but there was less than ten minutes before her cab was due. She needed more. Her eyes caught an empty beer bottle on the table beside her and soon she was easing it inside herself.

That was just what she needed. Making sure all the men had a good view, she pushed the thin neck inside, feeling a surge of delight and relief as the thicker part opened her up and her pussy was filled. Her cunt was more than lubricated enough to take it, and so she reversed the bottle, forcing the thick end inside.

That was perfect, she thought. Her fingers began flicking across her clit as she pushed gently, maintaining pressure and that amazing feeling of being filled up with the cold glass. She was close to orgasm now.

"Oh, does that look nice?" she asked nobody in particular. "It feels fucking amazing. Oh Christ, I'm coming!"

Looking up at the three men, she began convulsing. What a complete slut I am, she told herself proudly. Just walk into the pub, sit down and start fucking myself with a bottle for the pleasure of a bunch of strangers!

Her eyes were wide now, and her teeth bared, a look of utter debauched abandon fixed on that pretty face as she enjoyed the feeling of pure pleasure and release spreading from her filled cunt and washing over her.

She was too far gone to notice the landlord look up with a jump, his eyes fixed to a spot behind Emily. And the opening and closing of the door went completely unheard, Emily was too focused on her own pleasure to notice anything.

"Oh, you are here," Shannon said brightly as she spotted Emily's red dress. "The girl on reception said she'd seen you come over. You left your bag on the..."

Speech was halted the moment Shannon skipped down the steps and was confronted with a sight she did not know how to handle. Her future mother-in-law was lying back, eyes half closed and mouth open as she panted audibly.

Her full and firm breasts, which had been admired and enjoyed by all the guests at her party still in full swing over the road, were free of her dress and swaying attractively from the shuddering orgasm Emily was utterly overcome by. Her hips gyrated slowly, one finger preventing the bottle from slipping out, the thin neck only just emerging from a pussy which had been carefully and lovingly shaved for her audience's viewing pleasure.

The audience looked almost as stunned as Shannon, who glanced at them as if expecting an explanation. The landlord shrugged blankly -- this was nothing to do with him.

Still in a world of her own, Emily was attempting to prolong the pleasure of her orgasm which had been building all day. Emitting a slight groan, she eased the bottle out halfway, before pushing it back with a low 'Mmmmmm'. Her finger toyed with her clit playfully.

Shannon wondered if she could just run back out -- Emily hadn't spotted her yet. But that chance went as Emily was snapped back to reality by the beeping of a horn outside.

"Oh, that'll be my Taxi," she said, easing the bottle out of herself and placing it, glistening with her juice, on the table. She calmly looked down for her shoes and pushed her breasts back inside her dress. It wasn't until she stood and turned that she was face-to-face with her daughter-in-law-to-be.

"Oh! Shannon!" She jumped. "How long have you..."

"Long enough," Shannon replied. She was impossible to read, mostly because she hadn't had the time to form a reaction to something so unexpected.

Emily felt a little bit sick. This could be bad -- really bad. She needed time to decide what to do.

"Listen, Shannon. I know what you must think. I'd like a chance to explain, but I have to go now, that's my cab. Can I give you a call? I'd appreciate it if you didn't, you know, tell Stephen."

As she watched Emily leave, Shannon wondered what the hell was going on. She needed time to process this just as much as Emily did.