A Modern Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna be busy all week," Monica told me after another make out session. "But maybe we can do something Friday?"

"I'd like that," I told her.

I took this as my cue to excuse myself, thanking her for another great night and giving her a good night kiss. She smiled as she closed the door behind me.

I got home, still not believing my luck with this girl. I sent her a text to let her know I got home safe.

Good! she quickly replied. I can't wait until Friday!!

Over the next week, we continued texting pretty regularly. How I focused on work while communicating with this goddess is anyone's guess. I noticed more and more that her texts got more and more flirty, if not downright sensual. I remained playful, but respectful, never pushing her past what seemed to be her comfort zone.

Wednesday is when things started to heat up a bit. She got to her place and started sending me very flirty texts about how she wished she was with me and some very descriptive thoughts as to what she'd like to do to me. My dick was getting hard just reading it.

Then she sent me a pic of her in her bra, allowing me an amazing look at those perfect globes.

Getting comfy... she said with a winky face emoji.

My first instinct was to take a dick pic and screenshot what she just sent. But I didn't. I knew it was a class-less move and that you don't send things like that unless asked for.

You look gorgeous is all I sent. I was sweating bullets as to how she would react. Did I go too far? Not far enough? It felt like ten minutes, but I checked later, and it was only two, when she replied.

Thank you!!! You are so sweet!! I'm soooo excited for Friday!!

Good move, Alan. Good move.

Friday came and we decided we'd do something fun and casual after a long week of work. We were gonna go to a mini-golf place that had a pub attached to it. I went home and dressed casually, but nice. Polo shirt and jeans seemed to be the right tone. Then she texted me asking if I'd pick her up, to which I heartily agreed.

At 6:15 promptly, I arrived in front of her apartment and sent her a text to let her know I was there. She came out of the building with an oversized purse, jeggings, and a golf top that looked like it was practically sewn on. I also noticed that it showed abundant cleavage which was hard to keep from staring at.

Monica got in and kissed me quickly, smiling.

"I missed you," she said settling into the passenger seat. "God, I'm looking forward to this after such a grueling week."

"Happy to oblige," I said with a smirk as I drove off.

We caught up on the events of the week and what not, me trying to keep my eyes on the road as much as possible. We got to the place and checked in, getting our putters, balls, and drinks. She seemed so relaxed and light. She seemed really comfortable with me, laughing and giggling at bad putts, wrapping her arms around me, showing plenty of PDA and kissing me.

I felt more relaxed too. I definitely wasn't as on edge as I'd been the week previous, really enjoying the relaxed atmosphere we were creating. She won the game by a stroke, and she decided that I should take a penalty shot as penance. I took a shot of tequila, with her joining me anyway.

"That'll get the blood going," she said after putting the shot glass back on the bar. We kept talking and chatting, her sipping on a drink and me with a club soda so I could drive her home. She kept her hand on top of mine throughout. Things couldn't be going better.

I walked her out to my car, even opening the door for her like a gentleman.

"Thank you, kind sir," she said teasingly.

I closed the door and got in.

"If it's cool with you, I was wondering if we could go to your place?" Monica asked me.

I wasn't sweating or nervous. I was prepared for this. I'd deep cleaned the place the other day and made sure it was presentable, without me looking like I was a nut job.

"I'd like that," I replied putting the car in gear. The whole ride to my house she kept her hand on my thigh, rubbing and squeezing it the whole way. We pulled up to my building and I escorted her inside.

My place wasn't as nice as her's maybe, but it was larger. I poured each of us a drink and sat next to her on the couch.

"I really had a goo..." I managed to get out before she was on top of me, shoving her tongue down my throat. She put her full body weight on me as started rubbing my body, including my crotch.

"I've wanted you so bad," Monica managed to get out in between the kisses and moaning. "Finally!"

I allowed my hands to roam all over her body as she was doing with mine. It was all so soft, yet tight all at once. Before I could take it in, she was yanking my shirt off, trying to kiss every square inch of my exposed body. She seemed to be acting like a woman possessed by desire, taking it upon herself to ravish me.

In one quick motion, she got my belt off and started yanking my pants and underwear down in one fell swoop. She even got my socks off at the same time miraculously. She then hovered over me, examining my now fully naked body. She looked at my penis and a smile crept on her face.

"I knew it!" she declared, before inhaling my dick into her mouth, getting it down her throat with no effort. It felt amazing. I stroked her hair and moaned, letting her know I was appreciating the effort she was putting into this.

After a few minutes, she began ripping off her own clothes, the speed was incredible. Her perfect firm breasts were soon in full view with quarter sized areolas and nipples fully erect. She also yanked her pants and underwear off just as rapidly, her bald pussy now exposed to me. I took initiative now and leaned her back onto my couch.

I kissed my way down her body slowly, paying attention to her breasts for sure, but not neglecting her stomach or shoulders either. I teased my way down to her pussy, smelling the heavy arousal emanating from it. I kissed, licked and nibbled all around it before giving it a long lick along her slit.

"Mmmm, Alan..." was all Monica could get out, enjoying my attentions. I then pushed my tongue into her, my nose resting against her clit. She tasted very different from any woman I'd ever been with before, almost sweet. Monica had her hands at her tits, pulling and teasing her nipples as I was pleasuring her.

Soon I was sucking hard on her clit, producing louder and louder moans from her. One of her hands left her breast and met the back of my head, pulling me as close to her as possible.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!" as her orgasm hit, spraying me with her cream. After a good 30 seconds of heavy breathing, she came back into focus, pulling my face to her and licking off her own cum. She then kissed me hard, whispering in my ear to take her to the bedroom.

Boldly, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, thankful that I'd thought to leave the door open. I laid her down on the bed and she quickly sprang back into action, getting me onto my back with her on top of me. Her pussy was now hovering over my dick. I tried reaching to the nightstand for the condoms, but she took my hand and started sucking on my fingers with a smile.

"Why do you think I asked for the test?" she said with a grin. With that she grabbed my dick and plopped herself down on it. She was incredibly tight and wet as my hands grabbed hold of her beautiful ass as she slowly rode me. It was clear that Monica wanted to make love to me, not fuck me. I took her que and decided to be as sensual and gentle as possible with her.

I pulled her in for a deep kiss feeling her heavy breasts pressed up against my chest. Our tongues swirled around each other, full of passion. She then presented me one of her orbs to sample, which I did with relish.

"Oh, fuck," she said softly. "Alan, that feels so good."

I moved on to her other breast as she continued to ride me slowly and gently. After a few minutes, I took the initiative and got on top of her, planting her with kisses and only slightly increasing my pace.

"Oh, God!" she said as her vaginal muscles started tightening up. "Oh, FUCK!" as another orgasm washed over her. I kept my pace steady, her grunts and moans now a constant. She then spun around, asking me silently to take her from behind. I lined up my cock at her slit and pushed in, her ass now thrusting back at me.

"You feel amazing!" I managed to get out loud enough for her to hear.

"Keep fucking me, baby," Monica pleaded. "I love your cock so much!"

This had the desired effect of getting me to fuck her harder, grabbing onto her hips and pounding her pussy. She reached back and started playing with her clit, almost instantly causing yet another orgasm.

"ALAN!" was all she could get out as I felt her clamp down on me again. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Monica, I'm gonna cum," I warned her, seeking instruction.

"Cum in me!" she demanded. "Claim your pussy!"

My pussy? I thought while starting to unload, grunting louder then I normal would as I expelled into her. I collapsed on top of her, Monica reaching behind me to caress the back of my head.

"Alan, that was amazing," she said softly into my ear. I was still breathing fairly hard and trying get my heartrate back down. Then Monica kissed me hard and passionately to ensure that wouldn't happen. She then rolled me over and laid on top of me, lightly playing with my hair.

"You were definitely worth the wait," she said giving me another kiss on the cheek.

"You're pretty amazing too," I said, figuring we were just complementing each other.

"I've been waiting a year and half for you," she said.

I looked over at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

Monica propped herself up and looked at me.

"So, I haven't been totally upfront with you," she said, making me even more puzzled and concerned. "When I was younger, people took advantage of me because I was attractive, and I had a high sex drive."

That part definitely got my attention.

"About two years ago, I realized that if I kept going the way I was, I would never find the person I wanted. So, I stopped dating. Cold turkey for six months and thought how I could best find a person that I would want to give all my love and effort to. I devised a series of tests to see who really cared about me and who was just looking to get laid. I committed myself to it that anyone who didn't pass the tests, I wouldn't waste my time with."

She then sat up a bit and smiled.

"You're the only one that passed all the tests," she said with an excited smile. "I just knew you would from the moment I met you!" she said, planting another kiss on me.

"What tests exactly did I pass?" I asked curiously.

"You agreed to the STD test with no questions asked. You were polite and respectful all throughout. You were firm, but respectful with waiter that was impolite."

"Yeah, but that was a random thing," I said confused.

"Was it?" she replied with a glimmer in her eye.

"You mean..."

"It was a set up. The waiter was on old friend of mine."

"Ok...."

"You didn't send a dick pic when I sent you the more risqué photos. You didn't try and push for more action on the couch the other night. Everything was designed to see if you were who you seemed to be. Not only did you pass, you passed with flying colors."

"Wow," I said, a bit surprised she'd go to all that effort. "I guess you dealt with some shitty guys."

Monica giggled a bit at that.

"And girls," she said lightly. That, for sure, got my attention.

"Oh, I didn't realize you were bi," I said, trying to conceal that it was virtually every man's secret dream.

"Very bi," she said with a wink. My dick was stirring just at the thought of it. She noticed. "Ooh, you like the idea of me licking some cunt, huh?"

Busted, I thought going red. She laughed a bit at me.

"Don't worry," she said while rubbing my chest. "You'll see me with a lot of women."

"What do you mean?" I asked, both turned on and confused.

"So, I probably should tell you more about me and what I want," she said while laying on me looking up. "I'm a very sexual person. I have been since I can remember. I cleaned it up before you got there the other night, but normally I have sex toys all around the house, porn magazines, and porn on the TV. I just love fucking!"

I furrowed my brow a bit, unsure of what this meant.

"So, I guess you're not looking for an exclusive relationship?" I asked a bit disappointed. She quickly realigned my thinking.

"Alan, you're the only man I want," she said softly, but with conviction. "I will never, ever, cheat on you. Which is why my plan for us is much better."

"What plan is that?"

"A harem," she replied.

I almost laughed out loud. A harem?! Yeah, right!

"Seriously," she said with a breeziness, "I'm gonna create a harem of girls for you, with me as head girl."

"I don't know that I need a harem full of women," I said jokingly, snuggling closer to her.

"Of course you do!" she said as if it was obvious. "You're a real man and a real man should be properly taken care of. Besides," she added getting closer to me and smiling, "it'll be all kinds of fun."

I smiled and shook my head as we both nodded off to sleep, content in each other's arms.

12