A Modern Harem Pt. 02

Story Info
The harem begins...
3.5k words
4.62
80.1k
134

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,700 Followers

Author's Note

Part 2 of this story of Alan, Monica, and their harem. This part will introduce the basis of how it all formed. All persons are 18 or older.

ONE MONTH LATER

A month into our relationship and things couldn't have been going better! Monica had all but moved into my place, it being the larger of the two apartments. While some guys might be put off by it or think that this indicated that everything was moving too fast, I was only too happy to have her there. Coming home to a beautiful sex goddess has its advantages.

For one, she was always naked. I mean always. Whenever she got home, she immediately stripped down, having no shame about her body and did everything in the nude. Even when she cooked, she'd only have an apron on, so as not to burn herself.

I also discovered that she wasn't lying about the sex toys and the porn. Her collection of toys made it seem like she'd raided out an 'Adam & Eve' outlet. Within weeks, they were all around my condo. We'd be watching a movie, not even a porn movie, and she'd start playing and teasing with a vibrator or dildo. Within ten minutes, we'd be going at it.

I also discovered her love of anal. She seemed to relish me taking her in the ass. It was a first for me, but within a few weeks, she'd made me if not an expert, then a very advanced student. She had an array of butt plugs that she would wear whenever we went out or even if she was just going to work. I later learned that she'd worn them on our first two dates as well.

Monica was also very attentive. Anytime I was even remotely horny, she would pounce on me. She also saw to some of my grooming needs. She made a habit of carefully shaving my privates, ensuring that I would be as hairless down there as she was. She also tried to make sure the rest of me was clean too, us often taking showers together. She'd even clean my asshole as she loved giving me rim jobs.

All this would certainly be enough to put her on the Mt. Rushmore of girlfriends obviously, but it wasn't all sex. We also talked and laughed and played games. She seemed to perfectly at ease with me and it didn't take me long to feel the same toward her.

Throughout all of this, she would still bring up what she'd told me the first night we'd had sex. The harem that she wanted to build. A day didn't go by where she wouldn't make some reference to it, one way or the other. She'd ask me about preferences, desires, ethnicities, everything. I played along, just to see what she'd say.

She kept saying she wanted to include as varied array of women as possible. All shapes and sizes. She was clear that she was a boob girl, and nothing less than a C-cup should be allowed. I'd nod my head and play into it, thinking it was just a fantasy game we were playing.

At least, I did at first.

A little after a month after our first time together, we went out to a bar for a drink or two. Looking back on it we probably looked like two love birds, probably nauseating half the bar.

Well, almost everyone.

I'd noticed that there was a woman watching us and smiling. She was very pretty and kept watching us while sipping her drink. Monica eventually caught on that I was looking at something.

"It's nothing," I told her when she inquired, "the woman at the bar keeps looking at us."

Monica turned and looked at the woman, slyly. Once she got sight of her, she turned back to me.

"Oooh, she is hot," Monica said only loud enough so I could hear. This wasn't unusual for her either, often commenting on the physical attributes of women we encountered. She looked down and saw we needed another round. "I'll get this one," she said, taking both our glasses off the table, up to the bar.

I checked some things on my phone for a few minutes, when I noticed Monica hadn't returned yet. I looked up and found she was now deep in conversation with the girl that had been looking at us. Soon they looked over and saw that I was now paying attention to them, and Monica came back, the other girl coming close behind.

"Alan, this is Talia," Monica said in introduction.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said extending my hand and getting up from my seat.

"You as well," she said with somewhat of a foreign accent, but good English. Made me come to a conclusion and I took a guess.

"Israeli?" I asked Talia. Both her and Monica looked impressed with me and smiled.

"Yes!" she said, pleased that I'd guessed right. "How did you know?"

"Shrewd guess," I told her explaining her Mediterranean looks, comfort with English and what not. She smiled as she joined us at our table. From far away, she was very attractive. Up close, this girl was an absolute knock out. Easily D-cup breasts, long flowing hair, and tight body. I wouldn't say that she was hotter than Monica, but I wouldn't have wanted to live off the difference.

Talia told us a little of her backstory, having been born in the States and moving to Israel at a young age. She worked in finance and had recently gotten work as an executive for a major bank. Apparently, she'd fallen in love with Raleigh and a simple city life, so she moved here, doing most of her job online.

We all talked for a while, Monica telling Talia all about how we met and what we did. Talia seemed very friendly and nice, asking questions about us and our work the whole time. I eventually excused myself to the rest room, the drinks now hitting my system. When I returned, I noticed the girls still talking, their hands now on top of each other. If I didn't know better, I'd have said they were flirting. As I got closer, I realized they were whispering, smiles on both their faces. They stopped when I returned to the table.

"Alan, you have the nicest girlfriend," Talia noted with praise.

"I certainly think so," I said smiling at Monica.

"Talia said she doesn't know many people in the area, so I told her we'd help out with that," Monica explained.

"Of course!" I said, always eager to make a new friend.

"That's so wonderful of you both," Talia said flashing us both a smile. "I have to leave so I can be ready for a trip tomorrow, but I'm so glad I met you both."

"Have a safe trip!" Monica said. "You have my information, right?" Monica asked with a hint of a grin.

"Absolutely!" Talia replied, "I'll text you."

With that she left the bar and I felt happy that we'd made a new friend, potentially.

One Week Later

I received a text at work from Monica saying that she'd been texting with Talia throughout the week and that she'd gotten back safe. Monica said that she'd invited Talia to my/our place that night for some drinks and maybe dinner.

I replied to her thinking that she better make sure to clean up before she got there, reminding her I'd be a bit late due to a meeting that had been pushed back. Monica said that she'd get home and clean up the toys and porn before Talia got there and they'd have a drink waiting for me.

I got out of the meeting finally and headed back home, about a half hour later then I'd imagined. I told Monica over text I was on my way, and she told me Talia was there and they'd be waiting. I asked if I needed to pick anything up and Monica replied, 'just you ;)'.

I got home and opened the door, hearing giggling from the living room.

"I'm home," I told anyone who cared to know.

"In here," I heard Monica said from the living room. I put by bag down by the door like I normally do and walked into the living room.

"How's it goi..." was all I was able to get out. On the couch were Monica and Talia. They were completely naked and making out with each other, their hands exploring each other's bodies. For about 30 seconds, all I could do was watch, confused and aroused all at once. Then Monica broke the kiss, looking up at me and smiling.

"Hey, baby," she said almost innocently. "I wanted to make our guest really comfortable. I figured you wouldn't mind."

"Oh, yes," Talia said smiling, "Monica has made me very comfortable. Can we make you comfortable?"

This was like something out of Penthouse. Monica got off the couch, wrapped her arms around me, and put her lips to mine. Despite just a minute ago being wrapped around Talia, Monica was now acting as if I was the entire world for her. I lost all other thought for a second with this woman in my arms. Then I was made aware of reality again.

I felt Talia pulling at my feet, trying to get me to lift my leg up to take my shoes off. I absent-mindedly obliged her, lifting my feet one at a time while she removed my shoes and socks. Monica started working to get my shirt off, taking each button one at a time. Once it was unbuttoned, Talia got up and slid it off me, kissing my shoulders as she did. Monica pulled my undershirt off, trying to do it as quickly as possible so her lips could return to mine.

Talia then got to work unbuckling my belt, getting my pants and underwear off in one pull. This woman that I'd only met a week before now had a full view of my penis. Without even a word, she started taking it into her mouth. She definitely had a talented tongue, maybe even better then Monica's. Monica for her part broke off the kiss, got around behind me, and looked down at the tongue bath my genitals were getting.

"Isn't her tongue amazing?" Monica whispered into my ear. "Before you got home, I managed to get a sample." I turned and looked at her while she was smiling.

Talia was either oblivious to all this or didn't care as she continued to show love to my penis, cradling my balls like they were ornaments. Monica soon decided to join her, getting on her knees as they passed my dick back and forth between them. They also made sure to kiss each other in the process.

It's hard to be standing in front of two women on their knees in front of you, pleasuring you orally, and not feel a sense of power. Their tongues wrapping around each other and my dick all at once would give anyone that feeling of power. The girls seemed to be getting off on it as both had fingers in themselves.

Soon they detached from my dick, looked at each other, looked up at me and smiled.

"I think it's time you properly meet my new best friend," Monica said to Talia, wiggling my cock around.

"What a good idea!" Talia retorted getting onto the couch and spreading her legs. Monica led me over to her, holding onto my cock to guide me.

"Go ahead, baby," Monica told me, with Talia quickly nodding her head yes.

"Shouldn't I have protection?" I replied. Both girls giggled.

"You were right," Talia said grinning, "he's so respectful."

"He's the best," Monica told her before turning back to me. "She's on the pill and screened, babe. Get to it!"

With that, I laid with her on the couch and guided my cock into this woman's pussy, with my girlfriend watching on and encouraging it. Her pussy was molten hot and very moist, obviously the two had spent some time revving each other up.

"Aaaah," Talia said at my invasion. Clearly, she was happy with my girth and length. Once I was fully inside, I wasn't sure how to proceed. Should I make love to her, or fuck her hard? I settled on a medium pace which seemed to please her, her hands on my ass as she moaned. "Monica, he feels so good!" she managed to get out.

"I know," she said lovingly. "You're the best, babe!" she added turning to me. "Now go on, fuck her!"

I took that as my cue to start speeding up, going faster and faster into her pussy. Talia was moaning and swearing in Hebrew as Monica was pinching one of her own nipples and teasing her clit. After a few minutes of this, Talia decided she was up for a change of position. She gently pushed me off her and spun around, her tight ass now pointing directly at me.

I then made a calculated decision. Instead of just going back to plowing her, I decided to taste her. I licked all around her wet folds, getting wetter with every flick of my tongue. Monica was rubbing my back, encouraging my oral attentions on her new friend. I then saw Talia's asshole right in my eyeline. Deciding to be bold, I gave it a lick.

"OOOH!" Talia said, pleasantly surprised. I kept licking while rubbing her clit. "He's full of surprises, isn't he?"

"We both are," Monica said, leaning over and kissing Talia deeply.

I eventually thought I done my share for reciprocity and stuck my cock back in her pussy. She moaned while still attached to Monica at the tongue. I didn't ram her, just a nice moderate pace to let her know I was there while she was entangled with my girlfriend. Watching the two of them making out with passion made me realize that this was really happening.

Most men dream of a threesome, but never experience one. And if it happens it's usually with the reluctance of their partner. Monica was not only on board but had instigated it. It was so crazy that it was making my head swirl. As if to get me back into reality, Talia started thrusting back into me harder, moaning louder. I also noticed that Talia had managed to dip a hand into Monica's pussy, thrusting hard and fast with Monica clearly enjoying her attentions as well.

After a few minutes of this, I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer and indicate to both women the situation. Talia popped off of me, spun around and started sucking hard on me. A few seconds of this and spurt after spurt of cum entered her waiting mouth. Once she saw that no more was coming out, Monica joined her in a deep, cummy kiss, exchanging saliva and my splooge simultaneously. Once they both felt they had an equal share of both, they swallowed it all down.

"Delicious!" Talia said in praise.

"I know," Monica said acknowledging. "It gets addicting."

"Thank you for sharing this with me!" Talia said, throwing her arms around Monica. "The answer is most definitely yes!"

"YAY!" Monica said pulling Talia even deeper into the hug. "I'm so excited!"

"Me too!" Talia replied.

"What's going on?" I managed to get out while trying to catch my breath. Monica looked at me with a devilish grin and smiled.

"This is amazing!" Monica said with excitement, me being unsure who she was addressing. "It's finally starting!"

"What?" I asked, still reeling in confusion.

"The harem, of course," Monica said as if it was obvious. "Talia is going to be my first harem sister!"

I couldn't see my face, but it must've been a look of shock. I just looked at the two dumbfounded, trying hard to wrap my head around what I'd just heard. Monica and Talia just kept looking at me and smiling.

"We should celebrate!" Monica decided. She grabbed a bottle of champagne and placed an order for delivery from a great local restaurant. Talia just sat next to me on the couch.

"I'm so excited, Alan," Talia said beaming, "this is going to be amazing!"

I really didn't know what to say to this woman, who was claiming she was now part of my harem.

Harem?!

Monica joined us on the couch with glasses of sparkling wine letting us know that the order was on its way.

"So," I said trying to get my head straight, "tell me again what's going on?" They both looked at me confused.

"What do you mean, babe?" Monica asked.

"What do you mean Talia's joining 'the harem'?"

"Exactly that," Monica said in an 'obviously' tone. "We talked while you were in the restroom last week and have been texting all week about it. Tonight was the test to see if we were all compatible with each other."

"Well, I couldn't just join a harem and not know if you were both good lovers," Talia added almost teasingly. "I'm very pleased to find out you did not exaggerate, Monica."

"I wouldn't do that," Monica answered back with a smile.

"So," I said still trying to get one of the two to make sense, "what exactly does this all mean?" It was Talia's turn to look confused.

"Does he not know?" she asked Monica.

"No, he does. I probably just wasn't clear enough with the details. Trust me, there hasn't been a day that's gone by that we haven't talked about the harem."

While Talia may have relaxed at that, I hadn't yet. Monica was about to answer me when the door rang for our delivery. She threw on a robe and got the food, setting it all up. As was typical for her, she lost the robe as soon as the delivery person was gone.

"You were saying..." I told Monica, indicating to her to continue.

"Oh, yeah," she said while she was swallowing down her salad. "So, Talia will be the first new member of the harem, after me of course." She smiled at Talia as she said this who just smiled back. "She'll of course move in with us and partake in all our fun activities."

"Ooh," Talia said almost squirming in her seat, "I can't wait!"

"Me either, baby," Monica said with an air-kiss.

"Wait," I said trying to get my senses around this, "Talia's moving in?" They both looked at me like I was the dumbest human being in the world.

"Of course, babe," Monica replied incredulously, "not much of a harem if she's not here." Talia just shrugged her agreement.

"So, all this talk about a harem," I asked slowly to make sure I had it right, "you really want one? It wasn't just sexy talk?"

"Well, of course, babe," Monica replied, taking my hand in her's, "don't you?"

"Well," was all I managed to get out before Talia interrupted.

"What man wouldn't want a harem full of sexy women?" Talia said with a smile, her hand now joining ours. Monica just smiled.

"Exactly," Monica said with confidence while turning back to me, "it's the dream!"

I conceded the point that multiple women was a fantasy for almost all heterosexual men, but how was the reality of it all supposed to work.

"So, are there rules or anything?" I said to both acknowledge my acceptance of this and really trying to find out how not to fuck up or hurt either of them.

"Well, basically," Monica said, Talia listening while eating, "you can fuck any member of the harem, anytime and anywhere you want, and they can fuck you whenever they want." She then took another bite and kept going. "I will be the head girl of the harem and will supervise the girls. I'll also take a leading role in recruitment."

"Recruitment?" I asked with a raised eyebrow that made Talia giggle again.

"Of course," Monica again said like it was obvious. "You can't have a harem with just two women. What fun would that be?"

"Exactly," Talia said in support.

"And what do you think of all this?" I asked Talia.

"I'm really excited!" she said without apology. "It's always been a secret fantasy of mine to live in a house full of sexy women and this feels like a dream come true!"

"Awww!" Monica said almost blushing, "for us too, babe!" she demonstrated by giving her a kiss.

"And this isn't going to hurt our relationship?" I asked Monica, not wanting to ruin our relationship.

"You mean, will I get jealous?" she asked, with me nodding. "Of course not! This is all my idea, remember. I promise, this will all make more sense to you as we go forward."

"Ok," I said with a degree of hesitancy, "if this is what you all want, I'm on board."

"Goody!!" Monica said with glee. "I promise babe, you are going to love this!"

"Indeed," Talia said with a glare that said 'fuck me' more than anything else.

I continued eating, thinking about what I just signed up for.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,700 Followers