A Modern Harem Pt. 08

Story Info
Finale... the growing family...
4.6k words
4.41
31.2k
64

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers

Author's Note:

Final part of this story. As always, all persons are 18 years or older. Hope you enjoy!!

TWO MONTHS LATER

It was about two months after the wedding when the next big turning point came. Donald had graciously gotten us a honeymoon in the Caribbean for all of us, Norah included. It was of course a nudist resort, and we all came back with a healthy tan to us.

Soon, we settled into "normal" life again, with Norah now joining our little tribe, ring and all. She fit right in and was soon surrounded with the same love and affection that all the other girls seemed to feel. Everyone would go to work and come home, strip off, and enjoy being around each other.

Of course, we weren't shut-ins or anything. We went out to dinner, movies, mini-golf, bars, wineries, and breweries. To the outside world, Monica and I were just a happily married couple, that lived with several of our friends to help pay for the house and save up. I was surprised that no one even seemed to notice how flirty and affectionate the girls were toward me, Monica, or each other.

The day in question was a Monday and I was driving home from work. Pretty typical day overall, no real big headaches or anything. We'd just had a fun weekend of movie watching, popcorn, and copious amounts of fucking. I had noticed some of the girls whispering to each other over the weekend but didn't think much of it. I pulled in and noticed that everyone was already home as I got out of my car and into the house.

As soon as I entered, I again heard hushed voices and looked over at the kitchen table and saw all five women talking among themselves. There were smiles and chuckling as I entered into the scene.

"Hey, everybody," I said meekly.

"Hi, Alan..." they all in synch, making me wonder if they'd practiced it.

"What's up?" I asked whoever was willing to answer me.

"Why don't you go get comfortable and join us?" Talia suggested.

I arched an eyebrow, but did as they asked, going upstairs and taking off my clothes before joining the group at the table. I sat next to Monica and Lana with all the other girls assembled and looking at me, smiles a mile wide on their faces.

"So, what's up?" I asked, wondering what they were angling for. I figured there was some new girl they wanted to bring in or something along those lines.

"Well, we've been talking for the last few days, and we wanted to see what you thought about something," Monica said taking my hand, it being a little sweaty from nerves. "It's nothing bad, I promise babe," she said reassuringly which eased me up a bit.

"Ok," I said as Ashley spoke up.

"What do you think about starting a family?" she asked me.

"Aren't we all already family?" I asked a bit confused, which got "awws" and smiles from the whole table.

"She means babies," Talia said more bluntly.

"Oh..." I replied.

"We've been thinking that since everyone is secure in their jobs for the most part, that we see how you felt about us going off birth control," Ashley said.

"All of you?!" I said, my heart beating in my chest.

"Well, here's what we're thinking," Lana said as I turned to her. "We'll all go off birth control until one of us gets pregnant. Who's ever first will carry the baby and the rest of us will go back on contraceptives until the baby is born. The odds are pretty low that more than two of us will be pregnant at once doing this, so you won't have to deal with a house of hormonal wenches."

"You all want to get pregnant?!" I asked dumbfounded to a room full of giggles.

"Of course, silly," Monica said teasingly. "We love you and know you're gonna be a great dad!" A took a deep breath at this, trying to get my heart to slow down.

"Don't you want to be a dad?" Norah asked, in her sweet, musical Irish tone.

"I mean, yeah," I told the room, having discussed it with Monica and Talia long ago. Everyone smiled at me, as I continued. "But how is this gonna work?"

"So, this is our thought," Monica said, taking charge again. "We'll have one each and then go back on the pill until all of us have a baby each. Then if you want, you can have a vasectomy to shut down the baby train," she said with a smirk.

"Are you open to this, papi?" Lana asked, shifting her body so I could see her nipples poke out rock hard at the idea of it.

"I mean, I guess," I said, having had five minutes with all this. "I guess I'm just figuring out how this will all work."

"Norah has agreed to be the stay-at-home mom for us. She'll handle school structure and all that."

"I'm really excited," Norah said with glee, getting rubs on her back from Talia and Ashley. "Since I was raised similar to Monica, I think I'll know how to handle the balance needed. Of course, no sex of any kind in front of the kids until their adults."

I sat quiet for a minute or two, absorbing all this in. Two months into a group marriage and now I'm being thrown one big curveball. I pondered while everyone looked at my face, trying to discern where my mind was.

"What are you thinking, baby?" Ashley asked with some concern.

"I'm thinking a lot of things right now," I told them all honestly. "Aren't we going a little fast with this? The wedding wasn't that long ago."

"Too much too soon?" Talia asked, sounding a little disappointed.

"Just a lot to take in at the moment," I answered. "You all get that it's still weird for me that you all wanna live here and be with us. I guess part of me always thought..." I said, not really wanting to finish my thought.

"That'd we'd leave you at some point," Ashley said with me nodding my head. Lana grabbed my hand and held it to heart.

"That is never going to happen," she said, full of emotion and conviction. I looked around at the table and everyone else had the same look to them, except for Monica who just shrugged and gave me a "what did you expect?" look.

"But if I get y'all pregnant," I said to start, "that means I'll be a part of all your lives forever. No going back." Norah leaned over the table, her massive breasts pressing against the table.

"Why do you think we want to do it?" she asked with a wink powerful enough to send my dick twitching. All the women were now smiling at me, clearly making their statement they wanted this. They wanted this bond, this family to last and that they were in it for the long haul.

"Oh man..." I said, rubbing my temple at all this. I knew that Monica would want to start a family someday, I just didn't think that day would come up so quickly!

"Are you ok, baby?" Monica asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah, just getting my head around this," I told her and everyone else.

"Alan, we don't want to pressure you," Talia said in a reassuring voice. "We don't want you to think we're boxing you into a corner and that you have no say in anything," probably trying to make sure I didn't go back to the blow up I'd had before with Monica's family. "We just wanted you to know where we stand and what we want to experience with you." I chuckled at that.

"Hitting me with both barrels, huh?" I told Talia with a grin. She smiled and shrugged, those perfect D-cups of her jiggling as she did. "I mean, are you all sure you really want..."

"YES!" they all said, loud and clear, damn near knocking me out of my chair.

"How would this work?" I asked, "if I say yes?"

"We'd go off our contraceptives and see what happens," Monica said. "We figure once were ready and ovulating, we'd take a night each with you and see if it takes. Once someone comes back pregnant, back on the pill until after the baby is born."

"Well..." I said, trying to pro-con all this out quickly with all the girls looking at me. They wanted an answer, but I needed space. "Do you guys' mind if I go outside for a bit and think about all this?" All of them shook their heads.

"Take all the time you need," Monica said, kissing me on the cheek as Ashley went to start dinner. I went out onto the patio and sat, thinking everything over in my head. Was I really ready for a family? A family like this?! What happened if they all got pregnant at once?! I could be looking down the barrel at five hormonal mothers and then five very active babies.

I turned and looked toward the house, and I saw that while the girls were giving me space, they all kept looking out the window, looking at me nervously. I tried to take my mind off of it, but it wasn't working too well. I loved them all and wanted to give them what they wanted, knowing full well they never asked me for much, despite all they'd given me.

I looked out toward the setting sun, when I heard Ashley holler out that dinner was ready. I went back in and sat down at the table, the tension in the air palatable. They were all looking at me nervously as Ashley served up Pork Chops to us all before sitting down. I figured I had to break the tension.

"Guess you all wanna know what I decided, huh?" I said, taking a bite.

"You decided?" Lana said, with a bit of fear in her voice. I nodded as they all leaned in a bit.

"I love all of you very much," I said looking over the five faces in the room, all with a glow to them almost. "If you want this, I wanna give it to you."

Chairs went flying as all five got up and surrounded me with hugs, kisses, and a few fondles. The girls insisted on celebrating after dinner and I must've came four times that night. I tried to get a fifth up for Lana, but I was worn out, so I just ate her out.

Within days, IUD's were out, pills had been shelved, and implants removed. Lana went out and bought ovulation tests by the gross it seemed like, and the waiting game began. We'd decided it was only fair that Monica get to go first as my legal wife and the head of the harem, then it would be whoever ovulated first. The deal was, that whoever was ovulating would have exclusive right to my cum until they were out of it.

A week later, Monica was ovulating and after dinner, we went up to the main bedroom, the girls using the other rooms for the night. My wife sat on the bed and smiled at me.

"Hasn't been just the two of us in a while?" she said with a grin.

"Jealous?" I asked playfully, knowing full well she wasn't.

"Smartass," she said as she spread her legs. "Now, come pleasure me and make our baby."

I got on my knees in front of her and started licking her peach, being gentle and tender as I did. She grabbed her tits and started playing with her nipples, moaning softly at the pleasure she was receiving from both herself and me. I licked and played, feeling her wetness come in contact with my face. I then started nibbling at her clit, causing an immediate change in volume from Monica.

"Oh, fuck!" she bellowed out. I kept up, determined to give her one orgasm before I got to the true business of the evening. I stuck two fingers in her snatch and my pinkie in her butt as she was soon heaving in orgasm, her breasts flying in every direction.

"Dear GOD!" she said as she came, heavy breathing following suit. She then looked down her body at me and smiled. "Your turn..."

"Nope," I told her while shaking my head. "This," I said pointing at my rock-hard erection, "is going between your other set of lips."

She smiled at me as I mounted her, my cock sliding inside her perfectly. I'd made the decision from the start that I wouldn't fuck any of the girls during this, just love making. Pure, simple love making in the hopes of giving them what they wanted. I went at a slow pace, making out with my wife as I went, our tongues playing and toying with each other.

Monica's hands were on my ass, wanting to get as much of me in her as possible. I kept going at a slow rate, when Monica whispered in my ear.

"I love you, my husband," she said softly. "Make love to me. Make love to me and spill your seed in me. Give me your love and give me life."

As per usual, Monica could provoke me with her words as I kept going. I only increased my pace a skosh, causing her to moan a bit more. I could feel my own orgasm brewing as I felt her tighten up. We were gonna cum together and a few seconds later, we did just that.

"UNGH!" I moaned as jet after jet of my sperm entered her, flooding her walls in the hope of reaching her womb.

"Ohhh..." she said softly as I got off of her, Monica's hand cupping her pussy, trying to keep as much of my cum inside her as possible.

That's how it went for the next few days, Monica receiving all my cum. Once her fertile period was over, the girls were pleased to be able to share our bed again, but only for two days.

Norah was the next one to be fertile, a fact which surprised me since she'd had the implant and I figured it would take her longer. All the girls wished us luck as Norah, and I entered the main bedroom alone.

"You know," Norah said, as she sat on the bed, "we've never fucked alone before."

I took a second to think about the last two months and I realized she was right. Every time we'd fucked, one or more of the other girls was at least around, if not involved. I smiled at her.

"Then I guess I need to make this extra special," I said with a smile. She laid on the bed and we started making out, while playing with each other's private parts. I could feel she was already damp, but that didn't stop my fingers from finding her G-spot and increasing the moisture.

Norah was busy fondling and stroking my cock, making sure it was fully erect and ready for her. After a few minutes of this, she was wet, and I was hard.

"Alan," she said softly, "I want to ride you," she asked me breathlessly.

I scooted up and rolled onto my back, letting Norah straddle me. With a twinkle in her eye and a smile, she lowered herself onto me.

"Go slow," I asked her, "I wanna make love to you."

Norah kindly obliged, going at a very gentle pace. Her monumental breasts swayed at her efforts, her nipples hard and erect. I got her by the back of the head and kissed her deeply, letting our passions speak through our tongues and our genitals. I let my hands roam all over her body, from her shoulders to her large, supple ass. All through this, she kept her slow pace on top of me.

I then captured one of her nipples with my lips, me knowing how much she loved her heavy tits played with.

"FUCK!" she moaned out as I licked and lightly bit her nipple. Her pace increased a bit with this, the tightening of her cunt telling me an orgasm was coming. I used my other hand to play with her other breast to send her over the top. "OH GOD!" she exclaimed as she came hard on my cock, her pace not stopping once.

A few minutes of this and I was ready to shoot, which must've been apparent by my face, cause Norah just looked down on me and smiled.

"Cum in me," she moaned out. "Oh God, cum so deep in me," she begged.

30 seconds later, she had her wish as I unloaded myself into her. I rolled us over to put Norah on her back so none of my cum would fall out of her. We continued making out for a few minutes while she let my load seep into her.

Ashley came up ovulating next, jumping with joy that it was her turn now, about a week after Norah's. After dinner, she asked the others to mind the dishes and practically pulled me out of my chair to the bedroom. As soon as the door was closed, she shoved me onto the bed, swung her legs around, and had us in a 69 position. She wasted no time slobbering over my cock and I attended her wet pussy, which was already sopping wet, the girls later noticing a damp spot on her chair from dinner.

"I've been waiting for this for so long, Alan," she moaned out while my cock was halfway down her throat. I went to town on her pussy, having had plenty of experience in knowing exactly what she liked. This was about her pleasure and seeding in my mind and I wanted her to have a memorable time. That's why I started chewing on her pronounced clitoris vigorously.

"FUCK!" she screamed, spitting my cock out of her mouth. With the shocks I was giving her, multiple mini-orgasms, I knew she couldn't keep blowing me like she had been. I just licking and chewing as she kept convulsing on top of me, almost like she was possessed by a demon, and I was performing the exorcism.

After two minutes, she begged me to stop while she still had brain function. She then slipped down my chest and now was raising up so that she could slip me inside her. Like with the other two beforehand, I wanted Ashley to go slow, which was a challenge. Ashley normally loved hard, fast fucking, but not this time.

I used my hands to show her the rhythm I wanted her to go at, slow and loving. She seemed to accept it though, as she didn't speed up and just kept riding on my cock. I also had an opportunity since she was riding me reverse cowgirl to rub and caress her ass. That bubble butt of hers, that she loved showing off, flaunting, and using to entice me to take her.

"I love your hands on me, Alan," she said softly.

"It's pretty great for me too," I admitted to the beautiful harem member riding my cock to get my baby fluid.

I'd soon decided on a more intimate position, getting her on her back and putting her legs up on my shoulders.

"Oh fuck..." Ashley moaned out as I started thrusting in, slowly. I could see from my vantage point above her that she was in a state of pure joy and pleasure. Her normally tight cunt was now super tight, and she later said that she could feel every vain and bump along my cock.

As before, I didn't rush or start pounding her, though I know she'd have loved me to. I went nice and loving, playing with her tits as she rode out an orgasm that made it difficult for me to continue thrusting.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned out. "Alan, this feel awesome! Please cum in me," she begged. "Dump that baby batter in me!"

A few more thrusts with that kind of talk and I did just that, spewing my loads into her and her looking at me with a very satisfied smile as she kept her legs propped up to keep my semen in.

Lana was next and she insisted on dressing up in an almost virginal teddy for her insemination. She had candles lit around the bedroom, the only light in the room.

"I figure if the ambiance is right, you'll really knock me up," she thought.

"It's very pretty," I admitted to her, "just like you..."

"Ohh, papi..." she said as she sauntered over to me in a sexy stride until she was right in front of me, kissing me deeply and playing with my exposed cock with her hands. Her tongue was interacting with mine with such passion, I was hard in no time. Once she was convinced I was hard, she smiled and went back to the bed, unsnapping the access to her crotch and bent over, exposing her clam and brown hole perfectly.

I went over to her, kneeled down, and started licking away. She didn't need the stimulation, her pussy already dripping wet, but I wanted to. I played and teased both her holes with my tongue, trying to get her into a fevered state from which she'd be consumed by passion and love. Apparently, I was doing well.

"Yes, papi..." she moaned from my efforts. "Lick my pussy. Lick the place you'll put our child!"

I took this as my cue to really get to work and started attacking her clit. I sucked, licked, and chewed on her button, causing her to buck hard against him and squeal in delight. It only took another two minutes of this to cause Lana's flood.

"SI, PAPI!!!" she screamed into the air, gushing from her cunt my reward for my efforts. She then laid flat on the bed, her flawless ass up a bit. "Make love to me, papi..." she asked for, if not begged me for, "make our baby."

While not as intimate as I would've liked, I figured if I took my time and was slow, the experience would be the same, Lana never being a big fan of missionary. I laid on top of her, her ass being one hell of a pillow for me to lay on and suck my cock into her hotbox.

"Mmmm..." she moaned satisfied at my entrance. I laid flat on her and humped her slowly with smooth strokes. I took the opportunity to kiss and lick her neck and whisper to her.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers
12