All Comments on 'A Modern Harem Pt. 08'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In regards to the whole story, I would give an overall score of 7/10. I won’t insult any fiction writer by judging him or her by how realistic the FICTIONAL story is. The premise was fun and I especially liked that it was the people that were sharing, the ladies, that wanted the lifestyle and sharing. The inclusion of other taboos while making the MC wary but accepting was also nice. Both make the story more believable and relatable.

The main problem I have with this type of story is that it doesn’t lend itself well to anything shorter than novel-length. Even novellas are too short. What I would have liked to see was more. More drama, more conflict (inter- and intra- personal & relational), and more character detail, development, & growth. The main premise has potential, but the execution needs some work.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a load of shit.

Scores 1/5 my earlier comments still stand

Out of favourites both the author and this story goes.

No loss

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was awkward, but kind of worked, until you brought the children into the fuck fest. A get the cumming full circle kind of vibe, from 1022 to 2022, still a tribe of bono monkeys with fancier toys and diversions, but base animals in terms of sexuality and relationships. So, who's special in this cluster fuck? Oh, they're ALL special. Kind of like everyone getting a participation trophy. Have you ever heard of Darwin, evolution, survival of the fittest, and the smartest? This family model has been tried a few (hundred thousand) times in man's history. Maybe you should reread Darwin to figure out why there is very solid evidence that polyamory is a very weak concept. Darwin doesn't care about your values or your philosophies or your hopes and dreams. But thanks for the effort.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Story had it's ups-and-downs...sorry for Ashley, not being able to have kids...that is rough.

5 stars for this chapter...

Really deserves **4** stars, overall...😪

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

0-1 stars and didn’t read this chapter either. Story is still tainted by that hideous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The reason we won't get into the last 20 years is because we don't want to get into all the lies, deceit, manipulation and cuckolding that went on over that time. What everyone misunderstands is this is the "Modern Harem" which is "Monicas harem" NOT Alans. He is just part of HER harem. It was stated throughout the story how she always wanted a harem which means Monica is the one who makes all the rules and just uses sex, lies and manipulation to get her way. Look how easily all the other girls fall into place by her guidance. Any misgivings or "strong objections" Alan ever has are always dismissed and he is just told to get over it... he does because he is not in charge and just a whipped little cuck.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

For a story that had a strong potential at the beginning, this rapidly made Monica not very likable, constantly manipulative and deceitful. Then it made Alan have less of a backbone than a mollusc. He stood for nothing, and so he fell for Monica's manipulations and lies every. single. time. By the end, I wanted nothing more than a meteor to wipe them all out. Interesting idea - bad characters - bad execution.

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA11 months ago

dear author, if you have some dignity you should just delete this series

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Does this link into the island series?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The good thing is that in real life such inbred families are taken care of by nature, they die out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It went wrong when the incest inlaws showed up. The author basically threw out the harem rules set up in the beginning to add other men and women not part of the harem to have sex with. Then the fact Monica kept hiding things really brought the story down. People should look at this series as a lesson of what not to do to a story that started off good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Again, you are a good writer. However, the story is way out of my personal comfort zone. I just skimmed my way thru. Now that you have this content out of your system, I look forward to seeing what else you can come up with. Also, again because you put forth the effort, 5 STARS.

Odess83Odess834 months ago

История отличная! Но... Инцест лишний! Как с семьёй Моники, так и в семье героя. Почему герой показан слабым и без своего мнения? Даже в конце вы подчеркнули, что он возражал против секса с детьми, но женщины его убедили. Он мужчина или кто?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES