All Comments on 'A Modern Mother's Guide to Sleeping'

by ravenswood

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very arousing

I'm surprised there have been no comments. This was a very arousing story. My question is, have you made love to your son since?

Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Erotic

I enjoyed the story very much, I'm sure you will both enjoy yourselves when It finally happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Staring at his mother's cunt, Mikey asks, "This is where I grew inside you, isn't it, mom?"

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented author! 18 year old Mikey's got to learn all about sex, and who better to teach him than his own mother? This's the way ALL boys should learn about sex, about how to use their young dick, where to unload their hot young balls, and how great it feels to have their stiff prick up a tight wet cunt. Of course, boys have a natural attraction to their own mom's twat, just as mothers are enthralled by what their son's got bouncing around in his pants. Mikey's mother sure is--she's practically in love with her boy's fat 8-incher! She knows that between her legs she's got what all sons want to get back to--their own birth canal! They want to blow their balls way up into it and plant a baby up where they were once a baby! Mikey is one lucky young motherfucker, 'cause his mom wants exactly the same thing! So the boy spurts his potent young seed up her mommy-twat and gets to be a daddy and a grand-dad at the same time. Every boy's dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The son's lack of knowledge.

Was this child reaised in a cave or on a remote island somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOL @ how old he was, but knowing nothing about sex...

This story was awesome DUE to the fact that dude had NEVER had "The Talk" but he was 18 years old.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Can I ......take you ......take your ......ass, Mother?"

You had to be kidding with this bit! Where is a supposed virgin simpleton supposed to have developed a hankering for fudge packing? This guy just got his wick dipped for the first time and already he's bored with pussy and is rooting around the dirt hole. Seems kinda suspect to me. More like a bung-hole boy than a mommy's boy!

To each his own and all that but, if a mother and son thing was your aim, you blew the deal with that gambit. The rest was almost readable too for an early effort. Some bad spelling here and there could be easily fixed but if you want to convince a reader it's a real son's fantasy, delay the anal until much later. Guys who're fixated that much on the ass seem like they've got a different quirk than getting back inside their mothers. Unless they're really confused about where babies come from.

Pick a team and best of luck.

bigticket2190bigticket2190almost 12 years ago
Decent story, faded at end

It was a decent story. I could relate a lot as I lost my virginity to my mother, but agree with comment below, no virgin is gonna want to fudge pack his first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why is it that lady writers...

give us the best stories of hot motherfucking? Forget the niggling nay-sayers. In this excellent tale, Mrs. Ravenswood tells us she's hot for one of her sons, a real sexy boy. Ma'am, your sincerity and honesty merits the greatest respect. I admire you tremendously and I hope and trust that very soon your good-looking well-built boy will bend you over the kitchen counter or set you up against the wall and stuff his stiff fat prick up your motherly twat. You're a fine looking lady, and chances are that your son's been toying with the idea of giving you a good incestuous fuck. You already now what more and more moms are starting to realize--that your boy's got a big stiff dick and a pair of young balls that never quit, and that the nature-given receptacle for all that warm semen sloshing around in those hot young balls is that wonderful hole between your legs, the same cunt he came out of. I suggest that you make your urges plain to your boy, and like any son would, he'll jump at the chance of sticking his stiff dick up his own birth canal and emptying his young balls up the best twat in the whole world--his own mother's twat!

oskar004oskar004over 9 years ago
good written story

I liked your story, well written and I epresses the feelings of a real mom.

wrnx1009wrnx1009almost 4 years ago
How's it feel?

It must be the best feeling to have your son inside you. Can you describe what your love making and sex feels like?

RosstestforppappRosstestforppappover 2 years ago

start wearing short sundresses with no panties for your son, let him take a peek at you, I'm sure he will make love to you eventually :)

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippersabout 2 years ago

An 18 year old does not know the difference between male and female, was he retarded?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous