All Comments on 'A Mom's Duty: Accidental Hard-On'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Another great story!

Another great story, lady! I only wish that you hadn't said that it was an April Fools Day Contest submission. That gave away the 'surprise' ending. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Any chance you write a sequel

Good story, can we have a second part?(In another 2-3 years!)

Bilko98Bilko98about 6 years ago
Great horny tale as usual

Story credible and hot. My kind of mummy. How about a story of mum helping out a son embarrassed about his small cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SEQUEL

I AGREE TO THE SEQUEL, BUT, MUCH SOONER RATHER THAN IN 2 YEARS. PLEASE WRITE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK IN ALL OF YOUR WRITING ENDEAVORS.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

This is one HOT story and well written. Now that his Mom knows the truth; her son should just get in bed with his Mom after his Dad leaves for work and bang the crap out of her and pull out covering her face and boobs with his cum. Then asking her what she wants to do everyday ?? Its so hot and maybe his Mom will tease him to the point of him banging her all day long ? Yes, we need another chapter or two soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Fucking fantastic horny story.

Garyd3azGaryd3azabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

I love the way you write!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Consequences!

Maybe keep the drug and actually let son try it out while hubby out of town. Son ends up with an enhanced cock, longer, thicker and more potent...and Mommy ends up totally addicted to him...as well as pregnant! 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MILF Indeed

The son set the stage telling mom about how his friends think she’s hot and want some....so let’s have mom spread ‘em for the friends....make their MILF dreams reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you still got it

You're stories are always so good. Please keep it (the great writing) and I will too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Home run thanks

You checked all the Box's that some writers seem? To leave out way to go. .... Kool.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 6 years ago
Ding ding ding we got a winner

It was hot. The plot was simple and the twist was easily forseen but it works very well. A very good short and I don't think it needs a sequel.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved it. Chapter two, time to cuckold dad.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Classics are classics for a reason...

There's nothing really innovative or original about this story.

Matter of fact, it sounds a whole lot like countless erotic stories featuring a big tits mommy and her big dick son.

But, obviously... that's exactly why this one worked so well, right?

So yeah, the kid tricked his mother into becoming his cumdump - nothing anyone haven't read about before, but man can the author painted a vividly, scorching hot picture of it!

Well written, premium fap material here... what LIT should always be about. 5*

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 6 years ago
Your story has already been made into a motion picture!

On Literotica Forum, I saw a reference to a Mandy Flores porn short titled "Mom & Son III - Accidental Erection." Hot son takes an ED dose in error and....

ndeavourndeavourabout 6 years ago
Wickedly delicious, as usual

A high point in my day. Hard to get over!

salvatore31salvatore31about 6 years ago
hmmm

I think your readers are being quite kind. It is not paticularly an original story and as you move through your sex scene, you repeat yourself over and over again. Mom's "dirty talk" is clich'ed. Not good. And we know it ended. You don't have to tell us.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthabout 6 years ago
YES - I liked the twist

All the time I was reading I was trying to second guess the April Fool. When it came, it was not the twist I had expected.

Thank you,

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unusual for you...

But this one was a swing / miss for me. I see that others liked it, and that is great.

I just like the stories to be at least a bit believable, fiction or not.

There was no building of characters, it was simply...flat. Your other works have been far better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

I agree; in my opinion it should be every Moms' duty to fuck their sons; educate them in sex; and relieve their tensions. It would make the World a better and safer place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice little story

Not a very original story line but an enjoyable (and hot) read. It's good to have a change of pace sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Going through the motions?

Inspired or plagiarised. It's a fine line I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omgso fucking sucking hot

OMG what would I not give to be fucking and sucking your brains out everyday Jasmin darling, you totally sex crazed cunt, you know how cunt struck I am just want to eat it and fuck it all day, getting drunk on cunny juice. Cunt lapping sex maniac.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I loved the story. That's the kind of woman every man wants not just sons. How many more happily married couples would there be if ALL mothers would be total and complete sluts for their sons teaching them how to please and pleasure a woman totally and completely. For the wives out there that may read this be that total and complete slut for your husband. And when your son comes of age (18) be his total and complete slut until he finds the right girl who will be his total and complete slut. I always found my Mom beautiful and sexy. I would imagine her in my bed teaching me how to make love to a woman. I saw her one evening after she had gone to be Dad was out of town on business. I saw her left breast had come out of her night gown and the gown had risen up until I could see her neatly trimmed pussy. I so wanted to bend down and take her breast in my mouth and slide my hand down to her pussy but I was too afraid and just covered her and went to my room. I have always wonder what would have happened if I had made a move on her. I guess I will always wonder.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 6 years ago
Great Story!

5 stars!!!

rombo034rombo034about 6 years ago

As fictional as it may be, the story never gets to near to reality (how a twenty-something virgin guy who fantasises so much about a woman can last so long when he gets intimate with her). It could have been a fine subject for a slowed-down multi-epi story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I think you should sell the panties your wearing when you write these stories, they have to be so wet, when i read most of your stories my pre cum makes my underware soaked from my cockhead , keep up the awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

I blew long before they did! Great story.

MachariusMachariusabout 6 years ago
It works

LOL

It works! So no excuse for Dad anymore!

Another 5☆

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Arousing!

I would have blown my load when your nylon covered beauties were on my cock! As it has been stated earlier, every straight or bi man wishes he had a woman like this in his life! I know I do! Great story! Hope it earns you a prize!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 6 years ago
Very hot

That was a hot story thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 Stars aren’t enough for this story

An awesome story with slow pace but every escalation from the previous step was so provocative. Wish you the best and followers like me that you win the contest.

Thank you very for another mind blowing story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

This is a very hot story, he is a very lucky son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just amazing!

Yet another masterpiece. I really hope we see more of these characters and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!!

Wow!, knew the ending... The rose was a great touch. New look, new series, from dads pov told by him,and them not knowing, he's watching!!!! Good luck!

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 6 years ago
so juicie

as always jasmine your stories have my juices flowing. I do hope you add to this series.

your submissive fan

cinn

44special44specialabout 6 years ago
fave

I think this is my new favorite story.

Thank you!

burrito54burrito54about 6 years ago
Awesome

Another truly awesome story . I don't know how you do it but please keep doing it.

Also good luck with the comp

hmmm53hmmm53about 6 years ago
5 stars

please do not stop writing you are my favorite author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!! =) B===================D

100/100!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another by wow!!!!

Who are u? That is the sexiest story I’ve ever read! :)

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 6 years ago
Love the story

I would love to upvote you in the contest, is all I need to do is rate the story?????? Either way, awesome story. My cock has literally never been so hard at literature so...thank you.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 6 years ago
Tricky son!

Excellent take on the "Oops! My son took some viagra" theme.

notuniquenotuniqueabout 6 years ago
Always good nylon themes

Incest and nylons - that's where it all begins. Nicely written. More Mommy nylon stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super----Super----- Hot

I loved it, I was hard from the very beginning. Please write some more on these two sexy Mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best stories!

This is the best story I've read in a while! One of the best stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome as usual

Silk Stocking Lover is the best writer on the site in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Now I’m gonna

Well kept me interested and rock hard the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SilkStockkngsLover is an awesome erotic story teller

I have always had a big hard-on for MILFs, and you write the most wonderful versions of boy meets horny mature. This was a fine example! You are my sweet hero! Keep those creative juices stirring, because you are really, really good! Please continue to spoil us...and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Same story with a different twist.

Read a story years ago almost the same plot and only change was he took dad pills and mom needed extra help and got his 2 sisters to help out and became Dom over the mother and sisters.

crusoe1crusoe1almost 6 years ago
Nice Read

Love it...thx

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great concept! Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OK

OK story but to be fair the twist was predictable

PevertedUKPevertedUKalmost 6 years ago
Dreamy

Loved it. Gets me off every time and very quickly. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best mommy-son stories yet. I've read many, wrote many but none as good as this. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
6 stars!

This one if the best stories! I wish I could give it 6 stars!

yelrahyelrahover 5 years ago
Makes me wish I were a mommy.

I'm not a mother and as wrong as this is, I'd give in to my son if I were in this position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Another fantastic story. The more I read your work, the more I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Good story. Love foot-play.

WAA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh...

Why didn't the mom read the little instruction leaflet regarding accidental overdose treatment? Why even bring it up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horny Mom!

Cute little story, due entirely to your Horny Mom character - the son is almost a COMPLETE LOSS except for his BIG HARD DICK. Hope Mom can keep servicing hikm, to her own complete satisfaction!

wrnx1009wrnx1009almost 4 years ago
Reagan Foxx

Its so funny because I was just watching that Reagan Foxx clip this evening.

Gorgeous eyes, long legs w/nylons on. And holy shit did she suck that kids cock

Like it was the last one on earth. I hope she does anal. Thats the first clip i saw

From her. Im going to watch many more. Great story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
interesting twist

thanks for the fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel

Will there be a sequel? It was really good.

BimboMotherBimboMotherover 3 years ago

I would love to roleplay it with anyone :)

Fuck my ass harder son!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

We all need a hot mum like her.

AmeliaJonesAmeliaJonesabout 3 years ago

Wow. What a great mom. What son could ask for more than a threee hole slut for a mom?

priddyrichpriddyrichabout 3 years ago

Now that was an awesome story

Wolf82Wolf82almost 3 years ago

Out of your 519 stories, this is one of the top 5 of them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fun story, but I'm not particularly keen on the facials--I guess it's a porn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stupid. Nobody pulls out when you're that worked up and can creampie a tight pussy. And, getting a blow job afterwards is the best. Personally I like to stick a finger in her ass as she is coming, it intensifies her release and if you can cum at the same time, her pussy will milk your cock too! What a feeling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A ridiculous story premise , but it was cute as long as you could swallow your pride. Good reading if you've got nothing else to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skank mom, and a husband with horrible luck with his life, health, and relationships. A wife that happily cucks him and gives up her ass, plus a son that doesn't mind a bit doing that to his own father.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Well, despite some of the comments below, I liked this. My problem with this and other stories (I have to remember that they are meant to be erotic stories) is that most of the featured guys (excepting most husbands) have “monster” cocks. From all the locker rooms I have been in, I just don’t see that as realistic. As my best friend used to say, “short and thick does the trick.” Otherwise it was an excellent tale. Thanks. But remember it likely wasn’t the husband’s fault for his ineptitude, a high percentage of men, even your readers, suffer from the same fate as they grow older. Feel sorry for them and their partners. If there is such a cure, USE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, your stories are getting increasingly over-the-top with the gonzo super-whore shit. If you dialed back the skank stuff about 40% it would be far more palatable. does anyone *really* want to fuck the community cum dumpster? Just gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Some of these readers need to make an appointment with their headshrinker, quick. These stories are supposed to be fun, not take care of their insecurities. So f--ing what if its not realistic?! If they don't like it, stop reading and go find another story that will maybe massage their wounded egos. Personally, I thought it was entertaining as hell, and one reason why you are one of my - and I believe many readers' - favorite authors is your sense of humor. I love it when you make me laugh in the middle of your erotic stories. Makes them twice as entertaining, and I read these for entertainment, not to fix my "issues" like some of these monkeys. Thank you for your stories and your humor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Duck the stupid comments

Make his Dick bigger next time and throw in some rimming

Tang57Tang5711 months ago

Wish this story was a bit longer because it was just getting good.

curious4cockcurious4cock6 months ago

Great story as always! I like the twist of him not taking the drug. I'd love to see another chapter or 5 in this one :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it. Thanks

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

Eh. Son is certifiably stupid to put an unknown substance in his water - besides effecting his cock it obviously addled his brain to the point he address his mother as the puerile 'mommy' - A nylon and foot fetish? - Yuk . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...