All Comments on 'A Moment in Time Ch. 01'

by AlexaDrake

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot and involving

The tale grows up with a nice increasing pace... the focus on the women feelings is a powerful drive making the readers' excitation perfectly built.

Can't wait to read the follow up.

Lord Orion

SilentEcho13SilentEcho13about 7 years ago
Mmmmm, Sweet

This story is the best so far. AlexaWriter gives the reader enough description for your imagination to go wild with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hihihi, very s/v of you.

As i applaud, your first accounting of your willingness to take your chance at public sex. Baby steps, hihihi. Kisses. Had i been at the movie my tongue would have found its way between your legs. What happens after you leave the theater with 3 horny guys and a horny girl well we will wait for a follow up.

Excellent choice of venues, and really who can't relate to the touch of a stranger in a dark theater? The fun thing is that it was tastefully done, quietly and politely with barely a word spoken, not even upsetting the movie watchers nearby. Nicely erotic, thanks for the story S/V.

MastoFact3dxMastoFact3dxabout 6 years ago
yes.. Yes... YEs.... YES !!!

I want this sooooo bad! Thank you Alexa :)

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
And? And?

Loved it! Would love ch2 I'm sure.... your writing is just perfect, good pacing erotic as can be and very evocative. Thank you

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Lovely Story

What a great short story, I got really hot reading this, but wanted to follow them out and watch the ladies get fucked. What great author

AJava469AJava469about 4 years ago
A Moment in Time

Just loved this one. the 1st I have read of yours. needless to say you have me all worked up. Will there be a CH. 02?

Alex

Midnight1nkMidnight1nkover 3 years ago
Uuuuunnnnnnggggggg

That's as close as onomatopoeia will allow me to express the physical urgings this story has pounding on the zipper of my jeans, the hammering one would expect at midnight on the wooden door of the constable's office to warn of an impending flood....the wave is coming, dear Ms Drake, and bomb set off at the base of the dam was triggered by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Three rows from the back of the RIAlTO theatre balcony I'd sit in the middle of the row with my skirt pulled above my knees and my legs spread wide, no panties, exposing the tops of my thigh high black stockings with my fingers busy fingering my soaking cunt hoping to attract attention.

At the Majestic theatre I'd sit in the back row on the lower auditorium under the ultraviolet with my white thigh high stockings on. I had to be careful because my white stockings showed up brightly. It was sure that I didn't have any panties on.

I always went to the first matinee.

I always found some guy, or man, to sit next to me.I loved having them finger suck my dripping wet cunt and them playing with my erect nipples of my exposed breasts.

Some of them wanted me to carress their hard clocks, some of them forcing my red lips down and making me suck them off. GOD, I loved doing that! If they had a ring on their left hand I made sure to smudge some of my red lipstick on the inside of their underwear, leaving my mark.

I found out that I truly loved the taste of a man's creamy chum.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very good story that had me hard in no time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexaDrake@AlexaDrake
381 Followers
Alexa Drake is an indie, erotica writer who, when not working on her day job or being active outdoors, creates a truly varied and awkward search history in the name of "research". With a keen interest in non-traditional erotica situations, Alexa's stories explore everything fr...