A Momentary Lapse

Story Info
A lonely Symmetra is visited by a stranger with a long rifle.
6.1k words
4.55
6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paris stretched out before her. La Ville Lumière had never seemed so beautiful to Symmetra, the architect allowing herself a pause to sip on some piping hot masala chai. The glimmering glow, the sights and sounds of the busy Paris metropolis far below even managed to illuminate the apartment she'd rented in the lavish Grand Domaine hotel -- a popular destination for wealthy businessmen.

She laid her chin atop an upturned palm, glancing sideways out of the massive window to her right. Hundreds of people passed by in the street below, tiny dots moving along the busy sidewalks.

"So many people down there," came a thought. That single, lonely realization struck her, rising from her stomach and wrapping its fingers around her throat. Her eyes briefly scanned the vast emptiness surrounding her.The invasive reflections were one of the many reasons why she always drowned herself in work. Keeping her mind occupied helped keep any unpleasant ideas out -- but it also made for a solitary existence. Which of those had come first? She wondered.

She had come to Paris for a scientific convention. Researchers from around the globe had come here to show off their latest inventions and to discuss their most recent findings. Thanks to her relative fame, Symmetra had been sent by the Vishkar Corporation to reveal their newest prototype. The hard-light device had the potential to allow millions of homeless people to find temporary shelter, creating structures seemingly out of thin air. Structures suitable for any of Earth's climates, allowing those less fortunate to find some stability. Paired with the Vishkar Corporation's rehabilitation and mental wellbeing programs, this new technology had the potential to help millions of people, the potential to bring mankind into a better, brighter future. That was how they would market it, anyway. A solution to end poverty.

Reality was otherwise, Symmetra recognized. She had not been sent to Paris as some sort of celebrity scientist. Rather, she knew, they had sent her because she had the biggest pair of tits the corporation had on hand. Sure, she was smart. A hard-light architect unlike any other, she had accrued some amount of fame over the years. But science, actual science, bored investors. A fat pair of knockers like hers would get eyes on the product.

She knew, also, that investors would not be using said product to give shelter to the destitute or for any humanitarian efforts. War was a far more lucrative option and technology like this, if put in the right hands, could help end conflicts or prevent them entirely.

Looking down, Symmetra took a good look at her breasts, those huge melons straining against the soft fabric of her light blue dress. With her prosthetic arm, she reached up, gripping one of the hefty orbs, allowing one finger to circle the tenting nub of her nipple. A soft sigh slid past her lips. Fuck, it had been so long... Need and desire rose within her. These human needs were so distracting, so unnecessary, so chaotic.

The architect glanced sideways to the hard-light prototype she'd been working on, lying on a table next to various plans and schematics. She then glanced at the clock hanging on a nearby wall. Five thirty. More than enough time to work on the prototype before dinner.

With a sigh, Symmetra turned to the table, lit by a single overhanging lamp. The entire room seemed to be richly decorated, not unlike the Château de Versailles but with technology that far exceeded the old constructions beneath. Making her way through the room and to the table where her prototype lay, the woman's long, shapely legs would peek out from the slits aside her garment.

She gently placed her beverage on the table, the teacup touching the marble of the table with a soft cling. Oh, how she wished to be back in India, at home, where things were organized in the way she preferred them. Here, er thoughts, like the room's décor, were too crowded, making it nearly impossible to focus. Looking at those schematics and the gently whirring prototype, no ideas came to mind. No concepts, no ideas on how to improve what was in front of her. It didn't help, either, that she had grown just so fucking horny over the last few days.

Resignedly, she gripped the orb-shaped prototype and rolled up the schematics on the table. Slowly, casually, she crossed the room to the golden safe that had been placed against the wall. Those who could afford this apartment often had things to hide, to protect, it seemed.

Barely had she placed the prototype and accompanying schematics into the safe that the apartment's doorbell rang. Had room service come so early? Without her calling? The dark complexion of her face twisted into a slight frown as she straightened. Another glance at the clock indicated 5:47 PM.

"I'm not even hungry," Symmetra inwardly remarked as her long legs yet again carried her from one end of the apartment to the other.

The door opened and behind it stood a woman in the hotel's uniform, standing behind a cart full of food. "Bonjour, mademoiselle. Votre repas."

It was obvious that this person was not from here, considering the thickness of the accent. Either American or British, if Symmetra had to guess. She spoke very little French, but enough to understand that this person was not a local.

"I understand English," Symmetra said with a polite smile, taking note of the employee's short white hair and red pupils. Was this her natural hair color? Symmetra wondered, for the employee seemed rather young, probably a little over thirty, by her estimates. "I didn't order anything, though. And room service is typically around 6, is it not?" Had she seen this person before? On some sort of wanted poster, perhaps?

The employee's eyes went wide. "Oh, dear Lord, I am so sorry," she said, tugging on her uniform's collar. Her cheeks reddened suddenly with embarrassment. When switching to English, the employee's natural accent surfaced, one that Symmetra could probably identify as from the south of the United States. "If management finds out I've been messin' up orders again, I'll probably get fired. Oh, dear me," the visibly unwell woman explained, visibly distressed by the mix-up.

"Well, you seem to be far from home. Not many Americans work for this hotel." Symmetra noted how the white-haired woman stole a glance at her huge breasts. The architect had not been wearing a bra, and the thick nubs of her nipples were quite erect from her previous self-groping. "Well, accidents do happen. You losing your job for some ridiculous mistake such as this would make me seem like the villain in all this," Symmetra said with a chuckle. "And we both know how corporations get when things don't get in their way. Vishkar would have my head if I tarnished their reputation at an event such as this..."

"Ah, I've been workin' in Paris for a few months. Decided to explore the world, you know, just me and my rusty ole' bike." Her lips curled into the widest of smiles. "Though I'm not too sure how you'll get little old me out of this particular pickle I've gotten myself into. It just keeps happenin', you know."

Symmetra gave the woman another look-over. She seemed honest enough, and with beauty far exceeding any of the other employees she'd interacted with recently. There was no way in hell their bosses would fire either of them for a situation such as this, but the white-haired woman's charm paired with her own loneliness made for a rather flimsy excuse.

"Perhaps, you should come in," suggested the black-haired Symmetra. "I will call the hotel manager and explain the situation. I'll cover your wages for the evening if need be. I'm certain the meal will be rather exquisite, even if a little early."

Symmetra turned sideways, opening the door a little wider to let the employee through with the service trolley.

"Name's Shae, by the way," said the older woman with a genuine smile. "Thanks, darlin'."

Symmetra returned the smile, brushing aside the speck of unprofessionalism in those last few words, eyes following Shae into the room.

The smell of apple pie invaded her senses, then, as the woman walked past.

Symmetra didn't recall such a dessert being on the menu. Was she imagining things or was it Shae who wore such an odd perfume?

Her gaze lingered on the slim, yet curvaceous woman, watching as those full buttocks swung left and right with each step. Symmetra bit her lower lip.

Once Symmetra had called up the hotel's manager and smoothed things over, she and Shae had enjoyed their meal together and getting to know each other a little better. Though a few platters remained, still covered with brass cloches.

As they were about to open their second bottle of wine, the two exchanged a knowing look, cheeks flush with alcohol and desire.

"Y'know, Miss Vaswani, this has been a mighty fine evenin'. I can't thank you enough," Shae said, a goofy grin glued to her juicy red lips.

Lips that Symmetra had been eyeing for some time now. If only she could conjure up the courage... "Ah, well. You know, it's been my pleasure." She had to make a move now, she knew. One of them had to, for the desire boiling between them had reached a tipping point.

Slowly, Symmetra lifted one of her long legs, allowing the side of her foot to caress the inside of Shae's leg. The white-haired hotel worker responded by slowly spreading her legs, inviting the gentle touch.

"It'll be mine, too, it seems," Shae responded with a devious smirk on those lips.

Symmetra's foot traveled upwards slowly, her eyes never leaving Shae's red-pupiled ones.

When the tip of her toes had reached the end of their climb, they met something quite unexpected. Between Shae's legs, there seemed to be a rather impressive bulge. Symmetra's eyes widened and she inhaled, causing her tremendous chest to strain even further against the fancy blue dress she wore. "You...?"

"Have a dick? Darlin', I do, and a mighty fine one at that," Shae interrupted with an amused laugh. "No tricks here, just a fat piece of meat for you to enjoy."

Symmetra swallowed. The tables had been turned on her, it seemed, for Shae had taken control of the situation in the blink of an eye.

"Now, don't tell me you've lost all that courage, love," Shae said, leaning forward over the table to get as close as she could to Symmetra.

There had been no apple pie on that trolley, Symmetra realized. Dessert was staring her in the eyes.

Symmetra reached forward, grabbing Shae's collar and pulling her in even closer, pressing her lips to the other woman's. After Shae's initial surprise had subsided, she closed her eyes, letting herself slide into the passion of that moment, feeling it enveloping her every thought like a warm blanket.

With her lips still locked in that passionate kiss, Symmetra pushed the dishes aside with her prosthetic arm, a few plates and bowls breaking upon the marble floor.

Both of them then crawled onto the table together, with Symmetra immediately finding herself on her back, Shae crawling atop her like a predator atop prey. Their kisses would only be interrupted for a mere moment, hot breaths and tongues colliding, dancing, hands greedily groping and fondling whatever ample flesh they could.

The white-haired woman's hand found itself sliding into the front of Symmetra's dress, fingers digging into the ample breasts beneath, thumbing an erect nipple slowly. All the while, Symmetra had both hands placed firmly on her partner's firm, round ass, pulling her in closer so that the white-haired woman's rock-hard cock would press against her panty-covered cunt, separated only by a few layers of clothing.

"How should I thank you for your help?" asked Shae, the woman's deft fingers already undoing the golden buttons holding the front of Symmetra's dress. As soon as that last button came undone, the woman's huge, brown breasts came spilling out, dark nipples erect and waiting as the twin mounds settled, flattened somewhat by gravity.

Symmetra let a soft, pleasured sigh slip from her lips as Ashe's mouth kissed from her neck to her enormous, wobbling tits. "You're definitely -- ahn! -- headed in the right direction." Her hand found the back of the white-haired woman's head, fingers gripping that jaw-length hair firmly, guiding that practiced mouth with mounting enthusiasm and desire.

With fingers gripping the hem of Symmetra's black lace panties, Shae gave a single glance upwards, lips curled into that predatory grin of hers, their eyes meeting before the undergarments were pulled down, quite nearly ripped from her writhing form by the eager, lighter-skinned woman. "Mmh, fuck, you're dripping," Shae mentioned, allowing two fingers to gently probe at the entrance to Symmetra's trembling cavern, eliciting another soft moan from the writhing architect.

With two of her fingers, curled upwards, sliding into the dark-skinned woman, the lighter-skinned Shae brought her mouth to her partner's lower lips, kissing at the sides of that delicious slit, inhaling that womanly scent briefly. Her lips would soon connect with the hardened nub of her clit, suckling on it briefly, gently, allowing it to enter the edge of her mouth.

"Ohhhhmmmmyfuck!" wailed Symmetra, who had not felt another's mouth on her cunt in ages, brought to new pleasured heights as Shae continued fingerfucking her, all while her mouth sucked at her clit, tongue swirling around it in circles. The dark-skinned woman's back arched, her legs tightened around the lighter-skinned woman's shoulders. As if her legs weren't enough, she found her fingers desperately gripping at the hotel employee's hair, as if her life depended on that oncoming release.

This... Shae had done this before, Symmetra realized, and very often. Had this been some trick by her employer? By a competitor wanting to discredit her? A reward to thank her for years of loyal service and ever-increasing profits? Those thoughts, as quickly as they had appeared inside her head, were swept away by another wave of mind-melting pleasure.

Shae had found heaven between Symmetra's thighs, and the way her lips, mouth, and tongue moved against that central pleasure-hub would be enough to drive anyone mad with pleasure.

Suddenly, with a grunt and an ear-shattering cry of orgasmic bliss, Symmetra came. She came hard, her orgasm shattering any thought that might have crossed her mind at that moment, the walls of her eager pussy clenching tight around Shae's dexterous digits. Symmetra bucked and moaned and wailed, crushing Shae's head against her cunt, nearly suffocating the pussy-munching hotel employee between those thick brown thighs of hers.

Her mouth never stopped for a moment, tongue lashing and lips sucking on that delicious, spasming gash. Shae found both her hands reaching upwards to grip Symmetra's fat, wobbling, bouncing tits, allowing her fingers to dig into the abundant flesh, groping that fat softness.

When the minutes-long orgasm finally subsided, Symmetra remained on the table, panting, staring at the domed ceiling above. "Fuck me, that was... Something else..." she pantingly said, absent-mindedly stroking her still-spasming, gushing snatch.

Wiping girlcum from her lips, Shae chuckled. "Darlin', I intend to do just that. But first, let's get me real hard so I can give you a proper pounding. Don't you go thinkin' you're the only one who's allowed to cum their brains out," she said. "Though I quite enjoy making a mess while doin' the deed, don't you think a bed would be comfier than a table?"

Symmetra, still coming off that orgasmic high, sat up, palms to the table. "Oh, yes," she simply replied, turning her legs sideways and allowing herself to slide off the piece of furniture.

Out of the corner of her eye, Shae noted the puddle of juices left behind. She also noted how, legs still wobbly, Symmetra had to use the nearby couch to support herself as she attempted to walk to the room.

"Here, let me help ya," laughed Shae, holding Symmetra up as they walked to the bedroom. Her erection painfully pressed against her tight pants, every step a new hell as the organ had managed to slither its way downwards, fat and ready.

With strength far surpassing what one would expect of her lithe frame, Shae threw Symmetra onto her back on the great king-size bed. With the woman's body on display on those red silk sheets, fully nude, Shae felt that pounding lust overwhelm her. She tore off her belt and undid her pants, tossing her feminine boxer briefs aside.

Symmetra gasped at the sight of the rifle Shae was packing, the diamond-hard prick falling half an inch short of ten, droplets of precum rolling eagerly beneath its throbbing head. She couldn't tell if the thing was circumcised or not in its erect state, but she didn't care. Never had she seen a cock this large, except in some old pornos. And even then, she doubted the things in those old movies were real, to begin with.

Shae's dick, on the other hand, was very real and attached to a very real woman crawling into bed with her. Kneeling at the edge of the bed, that white-haired dickgirl pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her impressive, bra-clad chest. Though far more than a handful, those pale mounds were no match for Symmetra's enormous knockers.

Sitting up on the bed, the architect brought her lips to Shae's body, kissing that smooth skin gently. Her prosthetic hand reached back, undoing the clasp of her rather plain, dark purple bra as her other hand stroked Shae's fat prick slowly, feeling its eager throbs against her palm, feeling those veins pumping boiling blood through that massive, fleshy spear.

"Hold on," Symmetra then said, crawling away from Shae for a moment and reaching into a bag next to the bed. The white-haired could not tear her eyes away from the woman's luscious rump as she rummaged through her belongings, the brown abundance of those wonderful cheeks calling to her, drawing her in. Before she could make a move, however, Symmetra had already come back up with a half-full bottle of lubricant.

Shae noted how the bag seemed to hold more than one impressively proportioned masturbatory aid. "Always travel with friends, hm?" she remarked with a chuckle, leaning in to kiss her partner on the lips briefly, keeping herself fully erect with long, firm strokes.

"Things often get lonely," replied the black-haired woman with an amused grin, squirting some lube between her enormous brown tits, rubbing most of it into her cleavage, though she did not neglect the rest of her mountainous jugs, coating them in a lustrous sheen. "You've been staring at them long enough, why don't you give them a try?" the architect suggested, lying down on her back once more, head on an oversized red pillow. Both her hands held the sides of her deliciously overgrown tits, creating a slick tunnel of fuckmeat for the dick-wielding hotel employee to take advantage of.

How could one refuse such an offer? Straddling Symmetra's stomach, Shae placed her fat dick between those slippery melons, allowing herself a tug of the woman's dark brown nipples. Symmetra bit her lip in response, pleasured pain coursing through her as she felt the warmth of her lover's thick rod, the hefty piece of meat nestled neatly between her jugs. "Bit tighter, dear," requested Shae, a cocky grin plastered to her luscious red lips. "I ain't the quickest shot in town, so you'll have ta' wrap those milkers real tight around me," she added, her accent thickening somewhat.

Symmetra complied, pushing her hands just a little harder against those fleshy fuckbags, the brown abundance of her plump tits overflowing between her fingers and around the palms of her hands. Shae groaned in appreciation.

"Your real name isn't Shae, is it?" remarked Symmetra, causing the white-haired woman to pause briefly.

"What makes you say that?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just that you weren't wearing a nametag, is all," the architect innocently stated.

12