A Momentary Lapse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nervousness crept up Shae's spine, but she brushed it off, expertly masking the emotion.

"Forgot my uniform at home. Wouldn't go around with someone else's nametag, now would I?"

Though behind that simple question, the woman wondered what Symmetra was getting at. Was this some sort of trick? Was she being played? The sensation of those gargantuan Indian honkers around her fleshy pink cock quickly annihilated that line of questioning and she started sliding her long, throbbing rod in the warm valley.

With both Shae's hands pressed firmly to Symmetra's breasts, she was in heaven, feeling her plump, golf ball-sized nuts dragging along the architect's firm stomach. Every few thrusts, her cock would poke out the other end of that soft, slippery tunnel, fat drops of precum dripping from her pulsating spear to roll down Symmetra's collarbone and neck, falling into her lustrous locks.

"You do this often?" Symmetra asked suddenly, briefly breaking Shae's concentration again.

Teasingly, Shae pinched one of the woman's nipples, a devious grin on her lips. "You are the worst at dirty talk, darlin'" she replied, not even bothering to answer the odd question. "I am sure you could find better ways to occupy that pretty mouth of yours."

Symmetra did not truly understand how her question could prompt such a response from her partner, but the pinching of her sensitive nipples ripped a moan from her half-open mouth. "Ahhn...!"

Her eyes wandered down to her melon-sized tits being thoroughly plundered by the hotel employee and the cockhead that would show itself every few seconds. Lifting her head from the pillow, she waited for the cockhead to show itself, allowing herself a quick lick and kiss whenever it would show itself.

Seeing the woman's movements, Shae responded by remaining there long enough for Symmetra to treat her cock properly, her hips resting against the undersides of Symmetra's jiggling masses. "Mmh, fuck... That's... Nngh... Nice," she complimented, releasing one of the architect's knockers to curl her fingers into the fat-chested woman's soft hair. "Knew you were a smart one."

"And I'm sure you could find better ways to occupy your mouth," Symmetra inwardly remarked, glaring briefly upwards at Shae who held her head up, slowly pushing a bit more of her thick rod into the architect's warm, wet mouth. A generous load of precum coated her tastebuds, forcing her to swallow.

Slowly, Shae uncurled her fingers from the back of Symmetra's head, allowing the woman's head to fall back down on the pillow, fat tits bouncing in tandem with her own head bouncing somewhat on the mattress. Far from done with Symmetra's massive tits, Shae resumed pounding those fleshy mountains with renewed vigor. Every thrust brought with it another lewd clap, Shae's hips colliding with the underside of Symmetra's breasts.

Still holding onto the sides of her chest, Symmetra stared up at Shae intensely, as though urging her on, encouraging the energetic titfucking. Shae's chest hung ominously above Symmetra, dangling like bait, a foot or so from the woman's face.

Distracted by those swinging breasts, with nipples so pale as to only be visible by the shifting of shadows, Symmetra suddenly stood up, forcing Shae off her stomach. The white-haired woman's brief disappointment vanished as soft lips kissed the erect nubs capping her snow-pale mounds, eager hands caressing her flank and trailing down to the firm roundness of her ass.

A soft sigh of pleasure slid past her ruby-red lips.

Delicately, Symmetra continued kissing along her partner's toned form while one hand reached down to grip the ever-leaking dick, slick with precum and saliva. She stroked it with measured movements as she shifted down onto the floor, Shae turning sidewise to be sitting on the edge of the bed.

Symmetra looked up at Shae with a grin, her hand never leaving the woman's throbbing spire, allowing herself a few long, tortuously teasing strokes of the lengthy appendage.

Shae's cock throbbed with desire, eyes glued to the architect's curves, deliciously outlined by the light filtering in from the partially closed door and the open windows. Far below, the dazzling lights of Paris still managed to reach them, bathing them both in soft, warm tones. Oh, how she ached to throw Symmetra down onto the bed and ram herself deep into the woman. "Suck it," Shae commanded, feeling far less in control of the situation as she did moments prior.

"Did your parents ever teach you manners?" Symmetra scolded, lips curling into a playful smile.

Shae sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "Please."

The architect chuckled, leaning in and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Her lips kissed Shae's cockhead gently and she opened up to gobble up the pink helm, tongue swirling expertly around its sensitive edge. With a single lunge, she lowered her face further down that veiny length, lips dragging along its girth until it hit the back of her throat. Lewd gagging noises echoed throughout the room as Symmetra's head bounced up and down Shae's enormous prick.

Black hair blocking Shae's view of the show, she reached down to part the curtain, red pupils locked onto the beautiful, bobbing face of Symmetra, with lips stretched taut around her wet prick. "Nn... You've got quite the... Hrmf... mouth, darlin'," moaned Shae, feeling herself getting nearer and nearer to release by the second. "And did I ever mention how fantastic those knockers of yours are?" she added, reaching down with one hand to cup one of the architect's heavy breasts, gently caressing and kneading the jiggling mass.

Taking the compliment, Symmetra sped up the wet blowjob, head bobbing up and down at an increased pace, cheeks caved in slightly from the suction of her lips, sealed tightly around the needy, throbbing cock. She moaned softly into Shae's dick, lips buzzing pleasantly, setting the hotel employee's cock alight with pleasure.

When Shae's cock started throbbing violently, when her fingers began squeezing her tits harder and when the woman's moans reached a crescendo, muscles spasming slightly, Symmetra pulled her head back. With one hand stroking Shae's dick rapidly, expertly, she opened her mouth next to the white-haired woman's cockhead, looking up.

The first spurt hit the roof of Symmetra's mouth, rapidly coating the whole of her mouth with the creamy payload. Nearly choking with the excessive volume of the first spurt, she was soon assaulted with a second blast, streaking against her cheek and nearly reaching her ear. The third and fourth blasts would hit the architect's tits as she arched her back to thrust her chest forward, aiming Shae's nine-inch dick at those melons, still covered in no small amount of lube.

With Shae's spent hardness slowly deflating in her grasp, Symmetra lowered her mouth to it to give it a final lick, cleaning it of the few globs of precum that had not managed to launch far enough to coat the woman's dark tits.

Mind still reeling from release, Shae looked down at Symmetra who was busy licking the creamy spunk off her chest. With a smack of her lips, the architect straightened, lifting herself from her position on the ground, allowing her bounteous bosom to drag along Shae's skin. She was mesmerized by the snake-like movements of the architect, the slight awkwardness of the woman gone now.

Soon, their lips were meeting, pressed against each other as they kissed briefly. The intimacy of that kiss nearly stole Shae's breath away. Though her cock now hung down between her legs, lifeless, her desire had not gone down in the slightest.

With a soft, yet forceful push from Symmetra, Shae fell onto her back, lustful gaze staring in awe as the statuesque woman climbed further and further up her body. The ascension lasted only until Shae was staring upwards at the woman, straddling her waist. Her own pale prick lay flat on her stomach, still dribbling with the remnants of her recent release.

"I hope that's not all you have for me, darlin'," Symmetra said, mocking Shae's overuse of the word. No answer came, save but a muffled groan, as the architect's enormous chest came to rest against Shae's face, nearly suffocating her in a soft embrace of pliant flesh. Shae's vision, blocked by tit, decided to reach back, digging her fingers into the architect's vast ass cheeks. Symmetra's hands, pressed to the mattress, allowed her to raise her hips just enough to rest the lips of her cunt against the underbelly of the hotel employee's limp cock.

Of course, Symmetra had already surmised that this was not a simple hotel employee, and she had guessed, too, that this person was not actually named Shae. Though she had not yet come to a conclusion regarding this person's true identity and motives, she hoped to use this moment to stall for time and to have a little fun.

Yet again, however, her thoughts were swept away like leaves in a storm, and she was brought back to the present when Shae's lips found one of her nipples, teeth biting them almost painfully. Symmetra moaned.

Grinding her hips, sliding her dripping slit against Shae's dick, Symmetra allowed her clit to rub against the meaty spear, both of them moaning in unison. Slowly, with all the vigor of a wakening dragon, Shae's length started rising, hardening from the wetness and heat of Symmetra's pussy.

"I want to fuck you, I want to fill you with my cock," Shae breathily groaned into one of Symmetra's boobs, her mouth licking and sucking her huge things, her hands now squeezing and fondling them as her dick rose.

Symmetra let slip an amused laugh. "How very creative."

In less than a minute, the nine-inch goliath was up and ready, though Symmetra allowed herself a few moments more to tease the erect Shae, the corner of her mouth curled into an amused grin. With one hand, the architect reached down, gripping the needy cock below at midpoint and angling it upwards towards her own dripping snatch.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull as she felt that thick, throbbing she-cock parting her folds, sliding into her inch by inch. "Ahhnnff... I can't believe how... Fucking big this thing is," breathlessly whimpered Symmetra. "It's going to fucking... ugghhhn... split me apart!" She arched her back as she forced another inch, and another, until Shae's entire cock was hilted inside Symmetra's gushing pussy.

The slightest bulge of Symmetra's otherwise flat stomach could be seen from the outside, due to Shae's girth. She could feel her balls churning as Symmetra lifted herself up, slowly revealing half her enormous dick. Then, before long, that wonderfully tight pussy was sliding back down her veiny pillar of girlmeat. The pair were both moaning now, begging for the other to fuck them.

And so, they did, for they both began thrusting against the other, achieving some semblance of synchronicity. Shae would thrust upwards while Symmetra lowered herself back onto her cock, impaling herself repeatedly. Then, they would repeat the process in reverse.

The loud smacking of flesh against flesh resonated through the room and the apartment, probably even into the hallway beyond.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

With every forceful thrust of her enormous prick, Shae's hips would collide with Symmetra's fleshy thighs, the abundant flesh rippling with every impact, her balls swinging upwards repeatedly.

"Mmmhhhfffuck..." Symmetra moaned, her cries of pleasure far louder than Shae's, though the two would combine harmoniously as they fucked each other's brains out, their lovemaking becoming far more animalistic with every thrust, with every passing second. Juices, precum, and femcum combined would roll down Shae's swinging balls and onto the sheets below, soon staining them with the result of their passion-fueled fucking.

Their lustful moans and cries of pleasure would only be interrupted as their lips met, tongues swirling around each other, seemingly trying to devour each other's faces. It seemed as though the pair had forgotten how to properly make out or had stopped caring altogether and Shae's hands would grip Symmetra's ass harder, spreading her cheeks and guiding her movements in the process.

Their mating seemed a desperate affair, grunting and moaning and crying out in pleasured tones, their pace accelerating as, once more, they raced towards a spectacular, orgasmic finish. Every thrust of her meaty length into the moaning, pleading Symmetra brought Shae closer to release, her cock coating the woman's insides with abundant precum.

"Ahhhnn, don't fucking stop, don't fucking stoohhaaaaaa....!" Symmetra cried out, her muscles spasming, her eyes closed as she seemed to temporarily lose control of herself, her hips frozen in place. Shae remained the only one moving her hips, slamming herself upwards into the panting, sweaty Symmetra. "I'm fuckingggg gnaaaue!" she shouted, her words unintelligible, yet Shae knew their meaning and she did as commanded.

Her fat rod would slam again and again deep into the architect, fucking her ruthlessly, plowing her cunt with every inch of that oversized cock, smacking the woman's ass almost violently, sending ripples of assflesh through the jiggling orbs.

Symmetra's cunt tightened around Shae's prick, then as she screamed and howled like a banshee, her second orgasm of the evening ripping through her like a storm. The walls of her pussy clenched, milking the white-haired woman's cock.

Shae, too, soon came, cock spasming as her rhythmic thrusts became more erratic, one hand shooting up to grip one of Symmetra's huge, swinging tits. She clenched her teeth, spurt after spurt of thick, creamy cum shooting upwards into the still-cumming architect. This lasted for a long while as the two rode out the remnants of their dying orgasms, every movement now slower.

Symmetra fell onto her side in the bed, panting. Shae wrapped an arm around the woman's shoulders, tugging on the covers slightly. "How's that for room service?"

It was not the sun's rays that woke Symmetra, but the soft wind brushing against her half-covered body. After the intense lovemaking session, she had fallen asleep in her lover's arms without a care, brain flooded with endorphins. Opening her eyes slowly, the busty Indian woman looked up at Shae who seemed to be wearing some sort of cowboy outfit? A rifle on her shoulder and a cocky grin on her ruby-red lips, Shae stared down at Symmetra.

"Howdy."

There, in the woman's hand, was the hard-light prototype Symmetra had been working so hard on. Tied to the bed frame's leg, a rope went all the way out of the window.

"Wha-... Shae? What are you doing?" the still-sleepy architect managed to mumble. It was then that her drowsy brain managed to make all the connections. She remembered where she'd seen this woman, she remembered the mole and the red eyes, the white hair and the cowboy hat.

This was Ashe, leader of the Deadlock Gang!

"I'll just be takin' this, sweetheart. You see, this thing'll sell for big bucks, and I've already got a long, long list of buyers," the outlaw said, that southern drawl of hers even more apparent. "Don't take it personally. I did enjoy myself, truly. It's a good thing you invited me in, else I'm sure those sentries of yours would have roasted me," she added, her confident grin widening.

Symmetra's panicked eyes looked to the sentries she'd placed here and there in the room to neutralize threats and intruders. All of them had seemingly been powered down. "H-how?!" Symmetra tried sitting up, soon finding that her wrists had been tied to the bedposts.

"Oh, to be quite honest, I'm not even sure myself. Who would've thought that the genius Symmetra wouldn't see through my disguise? I mean, Ashe... Shae... I didn't think it was that clever. I surprise even myself, sometimes!" the boastful gunslinger said, glancing down at Symmetra's huge, brown tits. "I'd even brought my rifle in that fancy trolley, thinking you'd see through the ruse right away. Never thought I'd be one for subtlety, but I think I've got more talent for it than I thought."

"J-just untie me!" pleaded Symmetra. The typically calm and collected architect was starting to rage against the binding ropes. "Untie me now!"

Ashe chuckled. "I like the look of you tied down, darlin'," the white-haired woman chirped. "Ropes look good on you. I'll make sure to carry some more, for next time," she added with a playful wink.

Symmetra tugged uselessly at the ropes, even her robotic arm doing very little against them.

"Oh! Word of advice, make sure to lock the safe with the secret tech, next time. Toodle-oo!"

And with that, Ashe had vanished, using the rope she had tied to the bed frame to slide down to the streets below.

Symmetra sighed, allowing herself to fall back down onto the mattress. "Fuck."

12