A Momentary Lapse in Judgement

Story Info
Mr. Hargraves capitalises on his son's poor judgement.
5.7k words
4.37
16.1k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Momentary Lapse in Judgement. Ch. 01

A disclaimer for those who have stumbled upon this story. All persons involved are over eighteen. This story contains elements of submission and dominance, reluctance and non-consent, and extremely rough oral sex. Those put off by such subject matter are advised to look elsewhere.

Feedback is, of course, desired and appreciated. Please enjoy.

* * *

Chloe sighed quietly as Jason came. As always, he did so quickly and uneventfully, leaving her feeling sexually dissatisfied, but content to have pleased him.

Her boyfriend rolled off her, pulling off his condom and standing up, before stifling a yawn and walking into the ensuite and closing the door.

James' phone pinged on the dresser beside her, its screen lighting up. Looking over at it, Chloe's stomach dropped. On the screen, glowing brightly in the dim light, was the naked body of a girl that Chloe didn't recognise. It certainly wasn't her body.

Chloe was tiny, sitting at around 4'11'. She was slim, with perky B cup tits that verged on a generous C, and a tight little bubble butt. With pale skin, shoulder length blonde hair and big, blue eyes, Chloe painted a very pretty picture.

The body on the phone, however, was bigger than her. Chubby, with huge tits, big arse, a few rolls in the belly. Dark brown hair hung down, slightly covering the loose tits.

As Chloe stared at the image in confusion, the door opened and James stepped out of the bathroom. Chloe looked up, and saw that he was dressed, ready to head out. Looking at her, his gaze flicked down to the phone, and he sighed awkwardly.

'James-' Chloe started.

'I'm breaking up with you Chlo. It's nothing personal.' As James spoke, he collected his wallet and keys.

'James...' Chloe was distraught. Sure, the sex wasn't great, but she was enamoured with the man.

'Chlo, you're hot as fuck, but you just don't know how to satisfy a guy, you know?'

'What do you want me to do, James?' Chloe asked. She didn't understand. He'd never even asked her to try anything other than missionary and the occasional blowjob. He'd seemed so disinterested in sex.

James reached past her, picking up his phone and showing the image to her.

'Maybe talk to Abbie,' He said dismissively, 'She knows what she's doing in bed.'

With that, the man she loved walked out of the room and left, not saying another word.

Stunned, embarrassed, and distraught, Chloe burst into tears, burying herself in James' bed.

She cried for hours and hours, until eventually she heard a knock at the door. A baritone voice called out her name, Mr. Hargrave, James' father.

'Chloe, I know you're upset, but why don't you have a shower and come downstairs. I'll get you something to eat and I can drop you home. How does that sound?'

Chloe sniffled, choking back ugly sons. 'I'm okay Mr. Hargrave. Really. I might just stay here for-'

The door pushed open, and Chloe, still naked, scurried to pull the covers up to her neck.

Mr. Hargrave stepped in. He was huge, easily over six and a half feet tall, and solid despite some fat on his body. His blocky face was stern below a shock of greying black hair.

'Chloe, go and take a shower. I'll see you downstairs in fifteen minutes.' It wasn't a request.

Chloe nodded, timidly. The man had always intimidated her. He had a habit of making requests in a way that brooked no argument.

He stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him, and Chloe, still crying, went straight into the shower.

Fifteen minutes later she was downstairs, sitting at the dining room table, wearing tight black jeans and a white top, nothing special. She had stopped crying, her despair being replaced by anger, and more heapings of embarrassment. She felt equally helpless and worthless.

Mr. Hargrave walked back into the room, a tea towel over one massive shoulder, a plate of food in his hand. He was holding a beer in the other, and took a sip as he put the plate down in front of her.

'James told me what happened,' he said, and Chloe wilted.

'I don't understand why it happened,' Chloe said.

'Eat,' Mr. Hargrave said, disappearing around the corner. Chloe started slowly forcing herself to eat something.

From the other room, Mr. Hargrave called out. 'To tell you the truth, Chloe, my son is a fucking idiot.' Chloe, caught off guard, almost spat out a mouthful of food.

Mr. Hargrave walked back in and smiled at her, chuckling, and for the first time I'm hours, Chloe let out a little smile, giggling.

The man walked towards her, standing beside her, and continued.

'James thinks that a real man should just sit back and wait for a stunning girl like you to satisfy him.'

Chloe's hand paused above her fork. Had Mr. Hargrave just called her stunning? The thought, oddly, made her stomach flutter.

'What James doesn't realise is that a girl like you,' He said, taking another step towards her, 'Needs a man to tell her what he wants, and to do what he wants to her.'

Chloe glanced up at the man towering above her, and her breath froze. What was he suggesting? She swallowed, and realised her throat was bone dry.

'Mr. Hargrave?' She stammered timidly.

'Yes Chloe?'

'Um, can I please have a beer?'

Mr. Hargrave placed his own beer, empty, down on the table.

'No, Chloe, I don't think that's a good idea.'

The room was electric, Chloe could barely breathe, and she felt like her skin was on fire, every nerve going ballistic.

He took another step towards her.

'I think you want me to do what I want with you, Chloe.'

Her breath caught again, and she struggled to think clearly. Her brain was screaming at her to say no, to leave, but her heart, broken, wanted to show someone, anyone, that she was enough.

'Don't you?'

Chloe paused, the moment stretching out for what felt like hours. Mr. Hargrave didn't say a word.

Chloe nodded.

'Say it, Chloe.'

She swallowed unsteadily, her breath shaking. She tried to speak, but nothing came out. Another gulp, and she tried again.

Barely a whisper. 'I want you to show me what you want.' She said.

And that was that. She'd sealed herself to him, to the father of her now ex-boyfriend, at least for a moment. She knew, at the very least, that she would be having sex with him tonight. The thought brought her mixed emotions - disgust, arousal, submission, embarrassment. Ultimately, her submission won out.

Mr. Hargrave pushed the plate away from her, taking for fork from her hand and placing it down.

'After you,' he said, gesturing upstairs, towards his bedroom.

Chloe stood up, slowly, and started walking.

Following behind her, Tony Hargrave smiled internally, marvelling at his fortunes. The tiny, petite girl walking unsteadily in front of him was phenomenal, her body slim and tight, with enough curves to satisfy any man. Tony wondered at the stupidity of his son, but thanked the young man's poor decision-making skills.

This was going to be a very enjoyable evening. The poor girl didn't have a clue what she was in for.

Before long, they were standing in Tony's bedroom, and he closed the door, standing behind her until she turned to face him.

Standing before the man, Chloe realised just how much bigger than her Mr. Hargrave was. He stood at least two feet taller than her, and must have weighed three times her weight, all muscle and fat.

His hand moved to her chin, a large finger sliding along her bottom lip. She trembled at his touch, and he felt it.

'Chloe.' He spoke.

She waited for him to continue, breathless, trembling. She didn't understand the power he had over her.

Eventually, she caught her breath, somewhat.

'Y... Yes Mr. Hargrave?' Her voice was barely audible.

'Strip down to your panties, no bra, and get on your knees. I'd wager a good girl like you knows how to suck a dick.'

Again, she froze, unsure of how to proceed.

He looked at her, waiting expectantly.

'Are you a good girl, Chloe?'

She went bright red, shame and desire flooding her. Eventually, she nodded.

'Say it,' he said, stepping towards her.

'I'm a good girl.' she stammered, a whisper.

'Then you know what to do.'

It seems like an age that Chloe stood there, Mr Hargrave staring down at her.

She met his eyes, briefly, before dropping them to the floor and starting to strip. It wasn't sensual, or delicate, or practised. Instead, she stripped awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

Tony had never seen anything so arousing. As the girl slid her jeans down her legs, her pale skin was unveiled inch by beautiful inch. She must have shaved, because only smooth creamy skin peaked out from her plain black lace panties.

When she took off her top, her smooth, flat tummy stretched out, showing the faintest hint of her rib cage.

Last, most hesitantly, was the matching plain black lace bra. Tony waited expectantly as she fumbled with the clasp of her bra, eventually freeing her perky tits, nipples rock hard.

'Stunning.' Mr. Hargrave said, and Chloe felt herself well with pride. How was he doing this? Why did she so badly want to please this man?

'Knees, Chloe.' He said, this time stern, and she complied instantly, slowly sinking down.

He stripped then, pulling off his shirt to reveal a massive, hairy chest above a bulging stomach. He pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing thick dark pubic hair and a massive flaccid cock.

Chloe stared, stunned, it was huge, terrifying. Mr. Hargrave sat on the edge of his bed, spreading his legs and watching her, waiting.

Seeing her expression, Tony chuckled.

He couldn't believe his luck, couldn't believe the perfect storm of events that had lead to a supremely desperate teen on her knees in front of him, and what a body she had. A tidy little package, all slim curves and smooth lines. Her perky tits stood out, soft blonde locks falling down her shoulders and shoulder blades. Big, blue eyes totally lost.

It's sink or swim now, Tony, he thought.

'Chloe, if we're going to do this, we're going to do it all, do you understand?'

Confusion clouded her features. Poor thing. She had no idea.

'I mean I'm going to do whatever I want with you, Chloe. Do you understand?

Chloe paused, then nodded.

'I think so, Mr. Hargrave.' She replied. Brave. Stupid.

'I'm going to hurt you. Take you in ways those little boys could never have imagined.'

He reached up, grabbing her chin, pulling her face up awkwardly. She winced, but didn't pull away, despite the fear in her eyes. There was arousal there, too. She was ready.

'I'm going to destroy you, little girl.'

'Okay.

'Say it.'

A pause, her breath catching.

'I want you to destroy me, Mr. Hargrave.'

'Then get to work.'

Chloe looked back to his dick, now rock hard, jutting up and out in front of him, inches from her face. It must have been over ten inches long. She could smell it, smell the angry red head in front of her. Delicately, she wrapped a hand around it, or tried to, unable to fit her hand around the whole thing. She had no idea how she'd get it in her mouth.

Still, she leaned forward, sliding the massive head between her lips, which struggled to accommodate his girth.

After a few seconds, he reached down, pushing her hand off his dick. Chloe wasn't sure what else she could do to please him with her mouth. She couldn't fit much more than the head in her mouth, and she could see that was barely a tenth of his massive rod.

Without her hands, she just suckled at the head. Eyes closed. She felt lost. She felt his hand on her head.

Initially, she felt warmth, comfort at his touch. Then his grip hardened, and he started pulling her head towards his body.

Suddenly, he stood, his dick pushing even deeper into her throat as he maintained his grip. As he stood, he kept her head in place, grinding his hips into her face as she fought to escape his grip.

In this position, her body was pressed up against his legs, her tits crushed against his thighs as her head tilted up awkwardly.

'Open your eyes, Chloe.' He said.

She couldn't force them open with his dick down his throat, but he kept grinding, forcing his cockhead against the barrier in her throat.

Eventually, he relented, pulling her head back just enough for her to gasp a breath, her lips awkwardly working around the massive pole in her mouth.

After a few seconds, he spoke again.

'Open your eyes, Chloe.'

She did, and felt his dick jump at the sight. Tears streamed down her face, mixing with the snot from her nose. She looked incredible.

'I'm ready to leave, is that what you want?' He asked, sounding bored, and Chloe shook her head.

'Then open your fucking eyes and look at me when I fuck your throat, do you understand?'

Chloe nodded, taking a deep breath, and James didn't even wait before slowly forcing his dick back into her throat.

He saw her struggles as he pushed his way into her mouth, watched her eyes start to water as he found the entrance to her throat.

He pushed, hard, and she gagged as his manhood ground against her throat. Her eyes almost squeezed shut, but she managed to hold them open. Somehow.

James moved his hands to either side of the girl's head, gripping it like a vice, and pulled her head towards him, looking down at her as he did.

The poor girl gagged horribly, her body writhing as he shifted her head, grinding his dick into her throat, but she kept her eyes open.

He pulled back an inch, dragging her with him before slamming back forward into her. He felt his thighs crush her tits, watched her back as she awkwardly leaned forward. He saw this ripple of her gag moving down her arching back, down to her tight little ass. From this position, he saw her delicate toes curl.

Again, an inch, then a slam forward. Her gags were getting louder, and she could barely stop her eyes clenching.

A third time, this time with grinding, and she couldn't help but clench her eyes shut as saliva spilled from of her mouth.

Suddenly, her eyes shot open, an audible pop as the head of his cock slid past her throat barrier. Her hands came up to his legs, trying to fight the dick invading her body.

James didn't stop. After all, the poor thing still needed to be fed a good five inches of his dick. To that end, he stepped back towards her, leaning over her and pushing her house into him with both hands.

It felt incredible. Her unsullied throat was like silk as it massaged the length of his cock. Inch by inch, he forced the girl down.

For Chloe, it felt like an eternity. Like him, she felt every inch of the massive rod sliding down her throat. Her whole body shuddered as her throat spasmed around him.

After an age, she felt him bottom out, reaching another barrier, an inch or so still left to go, and he let go of her head.

She pulled back, heading, coughing and gagging. Still on her knees, she was leaning back, supporting herself with one arm behind her, the other catching the saliva that spilled from her mouth.

James looked down at her and smiled to himself. She was incredible. Leaning back like that, her whole body was on display. Saliva ran down her chin, her neck, her tits. Her body was flushed, her nipples rock hard.

Her legs had spread slightly, and James saw the tiny patch of wetness on her panties.

He took a step over her and grabbed her by the hair. Not roughly, but hard enough.

Chloe got the message, and, taking a deep breath, put her mouth back on his cock. She was totally overwhelmed. None of her boyfriends had ever come close to using her like this, and she knew that Mr. Hargrave had only just begun. She was terrified, but knew she would do whatever this man wanted, such was the strange subservience she felt towards him.

As she felt his hands move back to either side of her face, she braced herself, knowing she would do whatever she could just for a chance to make him happy.

He slammer her forward again, catching her throat barrier and pushing past it again. Her mouth let out a wet squelch as he pushed past saliva, but he didn't relent. It was a terrible angle, standing over her as she leaned backwards, still on her knees.

He bottomed out again with a few inches left, and he started slowly sliding his dick back. Eventually, he felt the pop as the head slid back out past her throat, felt her gag as her spit ran down his dick, then back into her lips.

Four inches in, he reckoned. That was how much of his dick he got before he hit her throat. Without warning, he forced himself through again. More gagging, her throat spasming around him, sending waves along his cock as he waited.

After a few seconds, the spasming and gagging didn't stop, and he started getting impatient, so he rammed forward again, bottoming out again at a hard block to his progress.

A few inches left to go, Tony mused, giving him about three or four inches of room to work with.

So, he did just that. Slowly sliding himself back and forth, never letting his dick pop back out of the teen's throat as he slowly battered the block. It felt incredible, and the noises being made by the tiny blonde were exquisite, all futile gags and wet squelches, as her saliva covered tits slid across his thighs.

After a few seconds of that, he pulled out again, leaving her heaving and gasping on her knees.

He grabbed her hair in a ponytail, forcing her had back so she looked up at him. He walked around behind her, so that her head was tilted back between his legs, her view upside down. Chloe saw her saliva dripping from his glistening dick, felt drops against her flat tummy and tits, saw the few inches of dry skin. She knew he wouldn't rest until she'd choked the whole thing down.

He smiled at her, and she smiled back weakly. Her smile didn't match the flushed glow in her body. This man wanted her, wanted her more than she could handle. She could be what this man wanted.

He reached down, gripping her wet panties and ripping them from between her legs in one motion, tossing them on the ground in front of her. In the same motion, he leaned down and hissed her deeply as his hand moved to her tit, roughly squeezing, smearing her saliva across her chest. Chloe moaned into him. And he stood up, keeping her head back, as he moved his cockhead to her lips.

'How are you feeling?' He asked. When she opened her mouth to speak, he slammed his dick, upside down, into her mouth.

At this angle, awkward as it was, his dick slid straight down into her throat, hitting her hard barrier with enough force that he saw her body rock, her tits jiggling as he pulled straight out, eliciting a wet gag.

She gagged, trying to rotate herself into a normal seated position, but he leaned down and put a hand on her chest, holding her firm.

'Don't you fucking dare, okay?'

Chloe couched, turning her head to the side and spitting saliva as she nodded.

'Sorry, Mr. Hargrave.' She whimpered.

He pushed his dick against her lips and gripped her hair again.

'What was that, sweetheart?' He asked gently.

'Sorry, Mr. H-Gluck'

His dick cut her off again as he slammed into her throat. This time, she gagged, but stayed still, her little hands balled into fists, keeping her in position below him. Her legs spread and closed, her body writhing to displace the energy of her gagging. He pulled out, leaving just the tip in her mouth, then ever so slowly began feeding her his dick. Watching as her throat distended, the massive bulge of his dick lengthening as he worked inch after inch of his cock into her virgin throat.

Tony bottomed out with three inches left, but didn't care. He started to fuck her throat, hard and fast. Her gagging grew frantic, wet and urgent, but Tony realised that with his dick pinning her face, he didn't need to grip her hair. Instead, he moved both hands to her chest, gripping handfuls of soft, pale tit and using them as handles to fuck her tight throat.

12