A Momentary Lapse in Judgement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe gagged again and again and again. She felt her face go read as saliva ran up her nose and into her eyes, mixing with her tears as the giant man battered her throat. Mr. Hargrave groaned, and for a moment it sustained her, kept her in place as she felt warmth between her legs. She was doing it.

He lurched forward again, going as deep as he could and trying to grind the last of his dick into her throat, but it just wasn't working. Eventually, it was too much, and the saliva running down her chest made his grip slip. Chloe slid out from under him as her throat revolted, pushing him out of her mouth as she fell to the ground, still gagging.

Tony stood back, watching the spectacle. He could see how disappointed the stunning blonde firecracker was in herself, and still couldn't believe his fortune.

He sat down next to her as she struggled to catch her breath, his legs splayed out either side of her, and placed a gentle hand against her cheek.

'Sorry, Mr. Hargrave.' She mumbled.

'Shhh, Chloe, it's okay.' He said, planting a cheek on the top of her head. As he did, his hand moved to the back of her head, gently pushing her back down to his crotch.

'I know you're going to work very hard to make me happy, isn't that right?' As he said it, he slipped his dick into her mouth.

He felt her nod and watched as she got more comfortable, stretching her slim body out so that she was laying flat on her stomach between his legs.

At that, he sat back, both arms behind him, content to watch her. She looked up at this, surprised, her big, red-rimmed blue eyes catching him off guard, and he smiled back, nodding at her.

She smiled around his dick, and, looking down, took a deep breath, before slowly sliding herself down as far as she could. It was a herculean effort.

Admittedly, she only made it down about two inches before she gagged and backed off, coughing, but Tony had never seen anything so romantic as this beautiful teen girl doing everything in her power to please him.

She took another breath and slid back down, getting a to the same point before she gagged again. This time, she stayed put, her eyes clenching shut and saliva leaking from the corners of her mouth. After a few seconds, she stopped gagging, and took another breath through her nose before trying to slide deeper down onto Tony's dick.

She didn't get very far before she pulled up, sputtering and shaking her head in frustration. A third attempt, and he marvelled at how much his cock pushed her lips apart, how awkward it looked.

This time, she got it to her throat, gagging furiously as she held herself down, heaving, her legs kicking up behind her and her toes curling. Still, she didn't let up, and after a few seconds started sliding up and down on his dick, working the few inches she could fit in her mouth wonderfully.

God bless her, Tony thought, as he sat forward and ran a hand through her hair, pulling the heaving blonde from his dick. There was a pop as it left her mouth, and she looked up at him, sniffling as snot ran down from her nose.

He positioned her above his dick and moved his other hand to the back of her head, patting gently.

'Maybe next time,' Tony sighed, gripping wads of her hair and roughly jamming her head into his lap. In this position, she couldn't do a thing as he fucked himself with her face. He fists gripped his hips and thighs, and her heels smacked her perfect ass as her legs kicked behind her, but Tony went to town. He still couldn't get his whole dick down her throat, but the feeling of almost eight inches of his cock sliding in and out of Chloe's wet warm throat was incredible. Tony didn't let up, slamming the poor girl into his crotch until he felt her start to weaken, only then deciding to pull her up into a rough, awkward kiss, her body bent backwards, slippery tits pushed out in front of her, chest heaving.

As he kissed her, he felt her breathing grow stronger, and she melted into him. By the time he'd pulled his mouth away, he was already pushing her head down for another round.

This time, though, he leaned over her, sliding a hand along her back, squeezing her ass and slipping his hand between her legs. As he brushed the wetness between her legs, she inhaled sharply and started shaking, and he took the opportunity to push her back into his cock. As he slid her head down, he felt himself slide easily past her soft throat barrier, yet again bottoming out with a few inches to spare. He felt her gag and started slamming her onto his dick in frustration, eliciting a series of wet glucks and squelches

Inspired, Tony slid a single meaty finger into Chloe's pussy, which clamped onto his digit like a vice as the girl's pent up sexual frustration was finally about to be released. As he did so, she gasped mid-gag, and he pushed down with all of his force, grinding against her from both ends. He felt her whole body jerk with the force of her gagging, her pussy clenching, the motion making his hand rub her clit.

At the precise moment she came, Tony felt her throat give way with a loud pop, and the girl sank the last three inches into his lap. She let out a strangled moan as her whole body shuddered, alternately fighting between orgasm and the brutal invasion of her throat.

Feeling that his entire length down her throat, seeing the glorious body shaking beneath him, Tony pulled his hand from her pussy, slamming it onto the back of Chloe's head. Grinding the girl's face into his pubes, Tony came. Hard.

What felt like gallons of cum surged straight down the teen's throat, and the orgasm she felt was almost blown away by raw panic and the feeling of drowning. All Chloe could do was ride the wave as she gagged, feeling spit and cum bubble out of the sides of her mouth. Tony pulled her off him slightly, and a massive spit of semen caught the back of her throat. As Chloe gagged, Tony rammed his cock back as far as it would go, forcing the cum into her sinus, out of nose.

He held her there until they both finished trembling, pulling out of her mouth in a wet squelch. Strings of cum and saliva ran between Chloe's swollen lips and Tony's dick as she gasped and whimpered, still in the throes of her orgasm.

Tony leaned back, content, before pushing Chloe onto her back and straddling her chest. He looked down at her face, covered in tears, spit, and cum, hair in disarray, and he smiled down at her as.

'You made quite the mess,' he chuckled.

Chloe looked up, dazed and confused.

'Clean it up,' Tony commanded, pushing his softening dick into her mouth.

Chloe suckled gently, flushed with adoration and lust, and Tony couldn't help but start to harden in her mouth.

'Are you ready for round two, Sweetheart?' Tony said, smiling down at Chloe.

Chloe swallowed tentatively, and Tony stood up, reaching down and picking her up in his arms.

'Don't worry, I'll do all of the work. How does that sound?' He said gently, carrying Chloe over to the bed.

Chloe didn't say anything as he dropped her on the bed and roughly began repositioning her tiny body, his hands running over her tits, her arse, her lips, her hips as he did so.

He positioned her on her back, head at the edge of the bed, hands beside her body.

As she looked up at him, she saw his cock standing out near her face, rock hard, and she swallowed. Her throat burned, her lips were almost numb, and she felt queasy from all of the cum she'd swallowed.

'Whatever you want, Mr. Hargrave.' Chloe said.

'Please, Chloe, call me Tony.' He replied, stepping towards her and placing his cock against her battered lips.

'Now open your fucking mouth.'

Chloe did, and he surged forward, massive rod ploughing into her throat. Driving forward, battering through, then into her throat. She choked and gagged furiously, her body recoiling as she tried to fight off the invading appendage.

Her arms flew up, but were met by his, grabbing them and pinning them to the bed beside her, and her legs took up the call instead, writhing on the bed as he started jackhammering into her already battered throat.

He growled as his cock once again met the back of her throat, that hard barrier, and doubled his efforts, smashing his cockhead against it with no success.

Abruptly, he pulled out completely, leaving her gasping and gagging, sucking in air, before forcing his shaft back into her mouth and slamming it to the back of her throat, then pulling it all the way out.

Again and again, he did this, and Chloe felt herself start to grow dizzy. She knew she had no choice now but to take him, again and again, until she finally won his approval.

Suddenly, he changed tact, not pulling out, instead staying up against the back of her throat. He started wiggling his hips, making her gag even more furiously. As he did, he pushed her hands behind her back, placing on of his massive hands on her chest, pinning her hands beneath her.

With one hand free, Tony reached down and started squeezing her tits, still grinding his dick against his throat.

'Swallow,' He ordered, and Chloe complied, fighting down a gag to swallow as best as she could.

The action worked, and she felt his dick lodge in the back of her throat, gaining purchase.

'I said swallow,' He growled, and she did again, swallowing over and over, each time edging his dick further and further into the back of her throat, bringing fresh gags.

He moved both hands to her tits, gripping painfully, and lurched forward, jumping her face.

Finally, excruciatingly, he felt her throat give way, and he surged forward, roaring as he buried himself to the hilt in Chloe's throat.

Chloe's eyes shot open as he ripped his dick from her mouth, making her burp and spit saliva. While she tried to recover her breath, his hands plundered her chest. After a moment, he grabbed a nipple and started twisting hard, making her moan and gasp.

As she did, he slammed his dick into her again, smashing its length down her throat.

Chloe's gag rippled down her entire body, and Tony watched the wave as it rippled across her tits, watched her belly clench, her pussy spasm, and her legs kick out. She started to pull her arms out from under her, almost involuntarily, as if to push out the invading dick.

Tony laughed, pushing down hard on her right tit, squeezing her pale flesh and pinning her arms beneath her again. His other hand moved between her legs, coarse fingers roughly sliding into her. As he did, he slid his dick out of her mouth with a sudden jerk, the movement causing Chloe to gag again.

The moment she did, Tony slammed in again, watching Chloe's throat distend around his cock as her gag turned into a loud squelching gluck.

Like clockwork, he started feeding his dick in and out of her spasming throat, turning gags into squelching and gurgling. Chloe's body recoiled, and she felt overwhelmed. Spit and snot ran up her face, blocking her nose and mixing with the tears on her forehead; her tits felt bruised, her jaw and throat ached, fighting to extricate the mammoth cock invading her; her pussy spasmed around her stepfather's calloused fingers.

Tony let out a roar, breaking his rhythmic motion and slamming forward, grinding against Chloe's throat and forcing her head back against the side of the bed.

Head forced back, coarse pubes rubbing against her lips, nose blocked by balls, Chloe felt Tony finally cum, dumping load after load of hot cum straight into her belly as his cock pulsed inside her.

Tony held himself there for what felt like hours. Pinning her down despite her gagging and writhing until Chloe started feeling faint.

Then, after an eternity, he pulled out, breathing heavily, looking down at the girl as she slowly moved to a sitting position, stunned.

Spit, cum, snot, sweat and tears ran up and down Chloe's, down between her bruised tits and between her legs. She looked, and felt, every bit his dream cumslut.

'Good girl,' Tony said, and Chloe, feeling like a truck had run through her, felt a glow.

Tony, watching the girl beam with pride, smiled. He grabbed her hair, using it to wipe down his slimy dick

'Come on,' he said as she lay there panting. 'Let's get you home.'

12