A Momentary Lapse in Judgement Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. Hargrave pays Chloe a visit.
3.6k words
4.56
12.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick disclaimer concerning the nature of this story, which leans heavily into reluctance, dubious consent, and rough sex territory. The story contains elements of rough oral sex. All persons in this story are above the age of eighteen. As always, I appreciate all of the constructive criticism and support shown thus far. Thank you.

* * *

Standing, staring into the mirror in her bathroom, Chloe didn't hear the knock on the downstairs door. Instead, her thoughts raced as she touched up her make up, preparing for a night out shopping with her mother.

She gently tidied up the last of a light covering of lipstick, easing the tube over bruised lips. She winced, and her mind flashed to her ex-boyfriend's massive dick smashing into her face the night before. Putting the lipstick away, she quickly powdered her nose, which twitched with the memory of pubes tickling her face, as her throat stretched to accept the invading member. Lastly, she tidied up her mascara, remembering the feeling of tears, saliva, and cum streaming into her upside-down face.

Chloe looked at herself in the mirror, amazed that the cute, petite 19-year-old smiling back didn't display a shiny of the throat-fucking she'd experienced just 24-hours prior. Sure, her throat still burned, and her jaw ached, but all anyone could see was her heart-shaped mouth, button nose and big blue doe eyes, framed by a halo of straight blonde hair.

She wore a black turtleneck, tight, which more than covered her perky, bruised tits. A black skirt above knee length stockings showed just an inch or two of her slim, pale white thighs.

Not even a hint. Still, she stood, transfixed, awash with feelings from the night before. Mr. Hargrave. Tony Hargrave. Her ex-boyfriends father. He'd seduced her, easily, then gone on to violently plunder her mouth, her throat. Twice.

And she had accepted it, offered it, asked for it. For whatever reason, Chloe had burned to please him, to satisfy him. She still couldn't understand it, couldn't comprehend the swirling maelstrom of feelings that she still felt. Anger, despair, shame, submission. Arousal.

At least it wouldn't happen again, Chloe thought.

Her mother's voice broke her trance, calling up from downstairs.

'Chloe, you have a visitor.'

Confused, Chloe went downstairs, wondering which of her friends had chosen to swing by unexpectedly. Alice had mentioned she might be free tonight, but also said she'd probably catch a movie with Jesse, or Taylor.

As she reached the landing, she stopped, stunned.

'Chloe,' the figure in the door intoned. 'You're looking well.'

As Chloe stood like a deer in the headlights, staring at the tall figure of Tony Hargrave, her mother stepped in.

'Mr. Hargrave, it's so nice of you to swing by. Chloe, Mr. Hargrave was just dropping off some things that you left in James' room. How kind of him.'

Chloe, still at a loss for words, failed to notice the way her mother doted over the broad, blocky, dark-haired man. She didn't fail to notice the way Mr. Hargrave's eyes slid across her body, exploring every inch of her.

She blushed, deeply, and he looked her dead in the eye, his gaze intense. The look made Chloe waiver, started a burning in her belly, a need. She looked down.

'It's just one suitcase,' Mr. Hargrave said. 'It is, however, quite heavy, so why don't you show me to your room Chloe, and I'll carry it for you.'

Chloe swallowed, her mouth dry.

The big man turned to her mother, 'Don't worry, Mrs. Hart. I won't keep her too long.'

Chloe's mother swooned, leaning into him, and waving away his statement as if it were the greatest joke in the world, before dashing off, no doubt to touch up her own makeup.

Mr. Hargrave turned to face Chloe, and she felt her knees weakening.

He gestured behind her. 'After you.'

Without an option, Chloe turned, feeling his gaze crawling up her skirt, over her body, searing through the back of her head.

She started walking, slowly, each step on the staircase feeling like a gavel pounding. Chloe could swear the man radiated heat, and she felt a trickle of sweat slide delicately down the inside of her right leg, tickling her maddeningly.

When she reached the doorway to her room, Mr. Hargrave loomed behind her, his figure blocking the light from the hallway, his shadow enveloping her.

Chloe stepped in.

Tony followed.

He closed the door behind him, placing the suitcase by the door.

As she turned on her bedside nightlight, Chloe felt Mr. Hargrave take a step towards her. She turned to face him and realised that he was within touching distance. All she had to do was reach out, and she could feel him.

So, once again, Chloe found herself in the shadow of Mr. Hargrave, the man towering over her as she futilely tried to resist his hold over her.

'We've got a bit of time before your mother gets suspicious, don't we Chloe.'

Chloe looked at the door, at the clock on her nightstand, at Tony's broad chest standing in front of her. She couldn't look him in the eye.

'Umm, I'm sorry Mr. Hargrave, but I told Mum I'd be right down.'

Tony took a step towards her, and she made the mistake of looking him in the eyes. As she did, in that fleeting moment, her will crumbled, and she dropped her gaze to the floor.

Overcome by subservience, fear, and lust, Chloe did as Tony knew she would. Chloe submitted.

'Umm. Okay. I guess.'

'Strip.' Tony said. 'But leave the skirt on.'

Chloe paused, breathing deeply, steeling herself. Then, she set about meeting his demands, peeling off layers until her chest stood bare in the cool air of her room, nipples hard, pert tits high on her chest.

'Panties too, leave the stockings,' Tony added, and Chloe bent down, peeling her panties down quickly, eager to please him.

'Have you ever had a man bring you to orgasm, Chloe.'

Mortified, Chloe flushed bright red, before shaking her head.

Mr. Hargrave started unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a large belly, fat over hard muscle, all covered in dark hair.

'Would you like me to bring you to orgasm, Chloe?'

Chloe nodded, shyly, as the tall man unbuckled his belt.

'Say it.'

Chloe wanted to crawl under a rock. Her eyes were locked on the floor.

'Y-yes please, Mr. Hargrave.'

His pants dropped to the floor. Chloe didn't look up, but she knew what she would see. Her mind flashed to his massive cock forcing its way into her, his thick dark pubes grinding against her face. Him standing in front of her, cock softening, its entirety covered in his cum and her spit.

'Say it all, Chloe.'

A pause. Then...

'Please bring me to orgasm, Mr. Hargrave.'

He stepped forward, and his cock entered her field of vision as she stared at the floor. It looked angry, as usual, with its thick purple head and being shaft.

'Lay on the bed, on your back.'

Chloe did so, back away from him and making sure her skirt covered her bare pussy. She waited, legs closed, staring at the ceiling, beautiful breasts lying flat on her chest.

His hands grabbed her feet, and his touch made her gasp. She closed her eyes, and his hands moved up her legs roughly, prying them apart, exposing her. He pushed her knees up, so that they were bend slightly, and she felt the bed shift as he crawled up between his legs.

Her heart was racing, her breathing deafening in her ears. Chloe had never had a man give her oral sex, and she didn't know what to expect.

Chloe felt her skirt pushed up, pleated fabric sliding up her thighs. She felt cold air on her shaved pussy, heard Mr. Hargrave chuckle with satisfaction.

'Good girl,' he said, and she smiled, her eyes still closed.

His hands gripped her pale thighs, and he squeezed sharply, making her moan and whimper.

'Look at me, Chloe.'

She did, opening her eyes and gazing down at his firm hulking between her legs. His arms made her look tiny as he kneeled between her legs.

Then she felt it, the slightest hint of his hot breath on her pussy. She shuddered, whimpering with barely concealed ecstasy.

His tongue pushed forward, sliding over her lips, pushing between her folds, and Chloe started to shake. She had never felt anything like it before. Her head jerked back, and he reached up, gripping her by her hair, pulling her to look at him as he punched his tongue deep inside of her.

Chloe, overwhelmed with desire and sensation, came instantly, flooding Tony's mouth as she cried out. Her head jerked, threatening to rip her hair out as Tony held firm. Her hips thrust forward and back of their own volition. Her hands, balled into fists, smacked into the bed on either side of her. A glow filled her, and she rode a wave of pleasure she had never experienced. In only a few seconds, this man had given her an orgasm of the likes that she had never known.

Caught up in the throes of her passion, Chloe didn't notice Tony straddling her tiny body.

When she finally realised what was happening, he was sitting on her chest, his massive, swollen dick jutting out of a mass of coarse black pubic hair, inches above her face. His heavy balls rested on her chest, and he smiled down at her, his mouth glistening from her pussy.

Chloe tried to squirm out from under him but was still weak from her orgasm. Tony just laughed, and Chloe realised his legs were on top of her arms, pinning them to the bed. She could barely move. She wanted desperately to please him, but she was terrified her Mum would notice her missing and come upstairs.

'I have to go, Mr. Hargrave. Mum is waiting downstairs for me.'

'Then you'd best do a good job, Chloe, hadn't you?'

Chloe opened her mouth to protest, but Tony put a finger to her lips to silence her. His touch was electric, running from her lips, across her chest and tummy, right down between her legs to where his tongue had just been. She felt her pussy clench.

She closed her mouth, breathing heavily.

'It's Tony, remember. You'll be good, won't you?'

She nodded, and he slipped his pointer and middle finger in between her soft lips, probing her tongue.

'Of course you will, because you know your place, don't you.' It wasn't a question.

The blonde girl nodded, and Tony slid his fingers deeper, across the back of her tongue. She coughed as he nudged her tonsils, and he smiled, leaning down.

'You're mine, Chloe, and you're going to do whatever I say...'

Deeper, a soft gag as her throat closed around his fingertips.

'Whenever I say...'

His hand was fully pressed against her face, his fingers deep in her gullet, and he flexed his fingers for emphasis, making her cough spit around his knuckles. Still, he held them there as she started to writhe.

'In whatever manner, I say.'

Her throat started to burn as he kept his hand in place, her fists clenching helplessly beside her head.

'Do we have an understanding?'

Chloe nodded frantically, tears sliding down her face from his ministrations, and he slid his fingers out without warning. Her throat still tender from the previous day, Chloe gagged violently. Shame rippled through her, and still, somehow, she was filled with desire for the man, despite his humiliating her so.

'I'm sorry, Mr. Hargrave,' she gasped. 'I won't disappoint you.'

He chuckled, 'Now now, Chloe, it's Tony, remember.' She nodded and he continued. 'I know you won't disappoint me. You haven't yet,' he said, making her smile with relief.

He sat up slightly, his cock dropping against her face, until his balls rested against her lips. His pubes tickled her lips and rose, and he smelled of sweat, but Chloe, wanting desperately to please the man, opened her mouth dutifully.

'Suck.'

So, she did, feeling his hairy sack slide between her lips. As she sucked him, Chloe ran her tongue over his balls, marvelling at eh size of them. The taste repulsed her, but she kept at it, eliciting a grin from him. As she did so, she felt his massive cock hardening further against her face, obscuring her vision.

He lifted the thick shaft, letting it smack back down onto her face, then he pushed down, rubbing his length across her face, on her cheeks. He pulled his sack from her mouth, then proceeded to rube his drool-soaked balls across the pretty blonde's delicate features, smearing her makeup.

'I tell you what, Chloe. Since you're being good, I'll make you a deal. If you can keep your eyes on me the entire time, I'll make it quick. How does that sound?'

Chloe was grateful, although she knew what that meant. Swallowing, she spoke from under his massive member.

'Thank you, Mr. Hargrave.'

'Chloe,' he said sternly. Staring into her big, blue eyes, he positioned the head of his dick against her lips, which were already opening to accept him.

He pushed, sinking the first inch into her mouth, feeling her soft lips around his cockhead. 'I told you...'

Another inch, and Chloe started feeling her jaw creak. The angle was terrible, and Chloe could see Mr. Hargrave's dick bending awkwardly as he fed it to her. Still, she stared into his eyes. Desperate and wonton.

A third inch, and her eyes started to water. 'To...'

A fourth inch, the start of her throat spasming as he ground the entrance to her throat.

'Call...'

A fifth inch, a subtle pop as he pushed past her soft barrier. A wet gargle as she started to gag.

'Me...'

Six inches, and Chloe felt her airway completely cut off. Her eyes were watering beyond believe, and she fought past her gagging and kept looking at him.

'Tony,' he growled, lifting his body up so his entire weight was on his knees, pinning her arm down. The movement repositioned him enough that he managed to slide two more inches down her throat, until he was brushing hard against the final barrier to her throat. His belly brushed her forehead, and she couldn't see his face.

Chloe, barely able to even gag, took the opportunity to clench her eyes shut. Doing so, she felt, rather than saw, his hands reaching, one behind her head, the other on her forehead.

Tony's hips pulled back slightly, giving Chloe the opportunity to take a deep, rattling breath around the cock in her mouth, and he slammed back in, dropping his entire weight into his cock, easily punching down into her throat, burying his entire length inside Chloe's mouth.

Her legs kicked out, her back arching up, mashing her tits against arse and legs as she gagged and choked. His pubic hair ground against her nose, her eyes, and her lips, as his body weight pinned her head down.

Still holding her head, he sat back down, forcing her arching back flat against the bed and crushing her tits. Chloe's head was awkwardly pulled forward as Tony's hands held their vice grip, his cock still buried to the hilt in her face.

'Look at me, Chloe,' Tony said calmly, his voice breaking through the panic in her throat, in her writhing body.

Her eyes, jammed closed, didn't budge. Couldn't, so Tony, using two fingers, forced them open, staring into her soul.

At the exact moment Tony saw Chloe's beautiful blue eyes start to roll back into her head, he pulled her face from his cock, leaving a slippery trail of bubbling spit running from her lips, down her chin and neck, to the head of his cock.

Chloe suckled air, coughing and retching as her throat struggled to regain some semblance of normalcy. Her vision started to clear, and her eyes came into focus on Tony smiling down at her. The sight washed over her, pushing away her discomfort and setting a simmering fire deep in her belly.

'Ready for more?' He asked, gripping the base of his dick, and pulling her head towards him, resting his on her lips.

Chloe looked into his eyes and nodded, still panting, and breathing heavily. She opened her mouth, and Tony patted the back of her head.

'Good girl.' His grip tightened, and he lurched forward.

His body weight once again came crashing down onto Chloe, the entire length of his massive pole impaling Chloe's face and throat. Her jaw buckled as her head was forced back into the bed. Her body trembled, as Tony brought the full force of his lust to bear on the petite blonde's throat.

This time, however, Tony didn't let up, and started ploughing his cock deep into Chloe's mouth, slamming into her gullet as he fucked her throat.

Chloe, hands still pinned to her sides, had no choice but to struggle through. Spit flew from her chin, snot and tears running down her nose only to be pushed back into her mouth by the giant shaft opening her throat.

Her gagging lost definition, becoming nothing more than a series of wet squelches. Her eyes clenched shut as they rolled back into her head. Suddenly, he pulled out of her, positioning his cock just in front of Chloe's face as his hand pinned her in place. He came silently, thick ropes of cum drenching her face, covering her eyes, and running up her nose. As he came, he pushed his dick into her mouth, unleashing a blast as Chloe fought to swallow it all. Her gulps became choked as he slid his cock in deeper, the mass pulsating as he continued to cum, forcing his seed deep into the blonde's throat, into her sinuses.

Cum sprayed from Chloe's nose and out from the seal her lips made on Tonys dick, as she coughed and choked around him.

Eventually, he finished, pulling out of her as a few strands of cum dribbled from the head of his cock. As Chloe gasped for air, he sat back, his softening cock sliding between her tits, leaving a trail of cum and saliva.

Looking down, Tony almost came again. Chloe's golden hair was matted with saliva and cum. Her face was caked with the bubbling mixture of their fluids, and her normally smooth pale skin was ruddy and blotchy, flushed with their exertion. Her tits, starting to bruise from his handling of her the precious day, and drenched with her saliva, glistened in the light warm light of her bedroom lamp. She was gasping, taking big, rattling breaths punctuated by the occasional bout of coughing, retching. Eventually, she let out a small burp, and Tony repositioned to lay beside her before leaning over to kiss her.

As he did, Chloe's body, still tense from her gagging and struggling, melted into him. After the kiss, he stood up, stepping off the bed, and looked down at her.

Chloe, exhausted but proud, beamed up at him.

'Well done,' he said, gesturing to his dick. 'Now come and clean up the mess you made.'

Chloe did, quickly scurrying over to drop to her knees in front of the man. One last bout of supplication as she licked and sucked the cum and spit from his massive shaft.

'Good girl.'

Stepping away from her, he looked down at the messy girl and cupped her chin.

'I'll be home all weekend. Pack a weekend bag and be outside your house at 6pm on Friday. Don't be late.'

'Okay, Mr. Hargrave,' Chloe said breathlessly, still caught up in the afterglow of their brutal session.

He patted her slippery cheek, gave a tit a squeeze, and wiped the cum from his hand onto her hair. Within a minute he was dressed. He walked to her dresser, playing with her phone, and headed out the door, leaving Chloe still breathing heavily on her knees.

After he left, Chloe stood up, moving into her en suite. As she stared into her mirror, the reality of what had happened started to settle in. She realised that Tony had only come to her house to use her, and that, realistically, he probably didn't care about her at all. Chloe wondered why she was so unable to resist his desires, and why her body betrayed her whenever she was with him. Even today, after he had eaten her out, as he was laying waste to her face, she had wanted more, wanted him to annihilate her. A part of her knew that the more he humiliated her, taking what he wanted for his own satisfaction, the more she would submit.

Her phone buzzed, and she went out to look at it. A number came up that she didn't know, a message. Opening it, Chloe felt her knees buckle as she swooned. Two words, and she was hopeless once more. Good girl.

12