A Momentary Lapse in Judgement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the time, Chloe panicked as she realised she had left her mother waiting for almost twenty minutes. She pulled off her soiled skirt, jumped in the shower and set it to the hottest setting, letting the scalding stream blast the shame from her body.

She was dressed, made up, and hopping downstairs ten minutes later, calling out to her Mum, who was waiting by the door.

'I'm so sorry, Mum, I-'

Her mum put her hands on Chloe's shoulders, interrupting her.

'It's okay, Chlo. Tony told me that you got upset when he was helping you unpack, and he didn't feel right leaving you crying.'

'Umm, yeah, sorry,' Chloe muttered, going bright red.

'Don't worry about it dear.' Chloe's mother smiled conspiratorially at her. 'Plus, it gave me a bit of time to get to know Tony. My, my, he is a dream, isn't he.'

Chloe giggled, caught off guard. 'I guess so,' she mumbled, thinking forward to the weekend ahead.

12