A Mommy's Cure for Bad Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's it baby . . . don't hold back," Samantha managed to whisper as she was pushed back against the side of the tub. Closing her eyes, she offered her tits up to his hungry mouth.

Billy's ravenous, and most eager mouth, virtually flew back and forth between each of her tits, smothering them each with an excess of frantic kisses before his kisses turned into a long, slow suckling session that soon had Samantha moaning with unabashed delight.

Samantha was on the verge of losing control and begging Billy to fuck her right then and there-- inside the tub-- when a small voice suggested that might be going too far. Somehow, she managed to listen to that voice.

"Honey, Billy, I think you have warmed up your mommy's tits good enough. Maybe we should get out of the tub now."

Billy pulled his mouth reluctantly off his mom's tits before looking up at her with a hurt expression on his face and whispering, "OK . . . if we have to but . . . but it hurts Mommy."

"What hurts, sweetie," Samantha asked.

He looked down, between his legs before pointing. "Hmm, down there. It . . . well, it hurts some."

"Well maybe you should stand up and let Mommy see what is going on down there, sweetie."

"OK," he replied before slowly standing up.

"Oh my God," Samantha whispered under her breath as Billy stood up. His super big cock jutted out from his smallish body and looked hard enough to cut diamonds.

Samantha took a deep breath, knowing she could not leave him in such a sad state.

"I think I know what the problem is sweetie."

"What?" he whispered as she stood there nervously shifting from one foot to the other.

"Too much play time with your mommy's nice boobies have you all hard and excited down there . . . to the point where it hurts huh?"

"Yes," Billy replied. "Can you make the pain go away, Mommy?"

"I can try, hon," Samantha said as she reached for the liquid soap in preparation of using her hand to take her son's pain away.

After squirting a generous amount of the liquid soap on her both hands Samantha turned her attention to that massive cock of his. Christ it must have been seven or maybe even eight inches!

"OK, close your eyes and relax Billy while mommy takes care of her baby." Dropping down to her knees, she positioned herself directly in front of that jutting monster.

Billy obeyed her, closing his eyes as he felt his mom's hand wrap lusciously around his cock before it began to move slowly up and down.

"Is that helping baby? Is the pain going away," Samantha whispered after a good half dozen strokes up and down.

"Oh God yes, Mommy . . . it feels so good."

"You don't want me to stop then?" she said as she brought her other hand up to cup his testicles.

"No please . . . don't stop."

She started to move her hand up and down a bit faster now as she watched Billy began to squirm mightily, especially after she started to jiggle his ball sack carefully in her hand.

Samantha moved a bit closer to his cock as she began to seriously stroke him now, wanting to take the pain away, wanting to make him come so very hard.

Looking up at him, she said, "Open your eyes honey and look down at what your pretty mommy is doing for her baby."

Billy looked down and after seeing the sight of his mother perched on her knees in front of him, her pretty face mere inches from his engorged manhood, her hand flying up and down his hard shaft, he let out a shaky breath.

"Are you going to come for Mommy, sweetheart . . . come on I know you want to . . . Please come for me, pretty please."

Convinced her soft pleading would push him over the edge, Samantha closed her eyes while moving her face within a few inches of the tip of his cock-- in impatient expectation of what she was sure was about to happen.

It only took a few more practiced strokes of her experienced hand before he whispered harshly, "Oh God Mommy I am going to--"

He let his cock finish his statement. "Oh God," Samantha whispered as she felt one, two, and then three loads of hot sticky cum hit her upturned face.

Five minutes later, they were out of the tub finally. Billy quickly got dressed, putting his jeans and tee shirt back on while Samantha had a towel wrapped around her naked body.

Looking at Billy seriously, Samantha told him, in her sternest voice, "You understand young man that nothing like this can never happen again and you can't ever tell a soul what I did for you. Promise."

"OK, Mommy, I promise, nothing like . . . that, will happen ever again and I won't tell."

"Swear to it on your mommy's life," Samantha said as she wanted to make sure he knew she was totally serious.

"I swear on your life, Mommy . . . I won't tell and nothing like this will ever happen again."

"Good then because . . . because what I did for you was wrong. You understand that. Very wrong."

"I know but--"

Billy was planning on complaining some, but whatever he might have told his new Mom was interrupted by a soft knocking on the door.

"Mom . . . are you in there?" Bobby whispered quietly, conscious of his little sister sleeping over on the bed.

"Yes honey. Just a minute," she said as she quickly crossed the bathroom to the door.

After unlocking it, she opened the door a few inches as she used a hand to wave Bobby over to the side of the bathroom and out of sight.

"Mom I just woke up from this awful dream and I plus I don't know where Billy is. He was sleeping next to me but now I can't find him."

"Hmm, well, did you check the downstairs bathroom or your room?"

"Yes both. I checked everywhere basically."

"Oh you know what. I thought I heard just a little bit ago the front door open and then close. I bet he went home."

"Really," he said doubtfully. "But it's the middle of the night."

"Honey he just lives across the street so, yeah, he probably just went home and didn't want to wake you is all."

Desperately wanting to change the subject, Samantha asked him, "Now you said you had an awful dream. Maybe you want to talk about it huh and if you want I can give you some of my special comforting."

"I . . . I would like that. Should I go back downstairs to the den?"

"Didn't you have the bad dream downstairs in the den so that would be like returning to the scene of the crime so why don't you, instead, wait for me inside your bedroom and I will be right there."

"Yes, but hurry, please. Don't take all day please coz I'm really upset by my dream and need you."

"Fine, fine, just let me finish drying off, honey. Now scoot and be quiet so you don't wake your sister."

"Yes I will, but just hurry please, Mom."

As soon as Bobby left, Billy gave it a few seconds before he slipped out of the bathroom. He tip toed across the bedroom before peeking out and down the hallway and after spying the light on under the door in Bobby's room, he hustled soundlessly out of the bedroom and downstairs before slipping quietly out the front door.

Sighing, while feeling a whole lot of guilt over what just happened, and spurned on by Bobby's desperate pleas to hurry, Samantha didn't even bother getting dressed as she hustled out of the bedroom and down to her son's room with only her large blue towel wrapped around her naked body.

Upon entering his bedroom she saw him sitting on the edge of his bed, his head down, staring dejectedly at the floor. Moving across the room to him, she settled down on the edge of the bed right next to him while taking note how he didn't even bother to look up at her.

Using her softest voice she whispered, "See honey, your mom hurried as fast as she could to get here and didn't even bother to get dressed."

That got his attention, at least enough to make him look up at her. When he saw her with the large blue towel wrapped around her otherwise naked body, he let out a large shuddering breath before whispering under his breath, "Wow, just like in my dream."

"What did you say, baby?" Samantha asked as she heard him whisper something but couldn't quite make out what it was.

He sighed before answering, "Nothing just . . . just talking to myself."

"Alright then, well you wanna tell me about your dream, Bobby?"

He looked at her for a long moment before nodding his head yes. "OK so in my dream we were playing hide and seek, the three of us, me, you, and Billy and I was supposed to be hiding and you two were supposed to find me."

"Hmm, playing hide and seek with you two doesn't sound so bad, honey?"

"Yeah, not for you two," he mumbled gloomily. "Wait to you hear what happened."

"Well, tell me then," Samantha said curiously.

"Anyways I was hiding downstairs in a closet and suddenly, I mean you know how dreams are, I as just sitting there in my underwear. I don't know why as because when we started playing the game I was, like, fully dressed and stuff. And then the closet started to get really, really cold inside and I was getting frustrated because it didn't seem like you guys were trying to find me very hard. I was about to come out of the closet when I heard the two of you just outside of it and then I heard a clicking noise, then you both giggled and I could hear you running off up the stairs and I found myself locked in the closet."

"Honey the closet doesn't have locks," she gently reminded him.

Frustrated, he shot back angrily, "Mom it's a dream. It doesn't have to follow logic so impossible things can happen."

"OK, OK, you are right," she said. "Go on. Sorry."

"Anyways, it took forever but finally I was able to force the door open. I was freezing cold by then and as soon as I was free I headed upstairs to go to my room to put some clothes on, but as soon as I got in the hallway and started heading down to my room I could hear you two inside my room. The bedroom door was open just a little and I could hear stupid Billy and you giggling and laughing inside my room. I quietly approached so you guys wouldn't know I was there and stopped to listen without looking inside though."

Samantha shook her head before opening her mouth to say something. "Honey it was just a dream and I--"

"Mom, let me finish," he irritably snapped at her.

"Fine. Go ahead I won't interrupt again, hon."

"Anyways you were both snickering over how cold it must have been in the closet I was locked in and then I heard you say, 'Yes, but it's nice and warm up here in Bobby's room and since he won't be coming back . . . ever . . . this is now your room, baby.' After I heard that I got angry and planned on busting into the room and saying something like, 'Hey I'm right here. I did come back' but as soon as I took, maybe a step and half, I became like stuck."

"Stuck?"

"Yeah, stuck, like I was frozen to the spot and couldn't move."

"So you couldn't do anything? Couldn't move or speak?"

He looked at her balefully before saying, "Nothing and you guys didn't know I was there as the door was only cracked open a little bit, but it was just enough for me to see inside."

He paused before dropping his head and staring gloomily at the floor.

Samantha could tell by his actions this dream of his was troubling him deeply. Reaching out, she touched his arm lightly before whispering, "Go on Bobby and tell me what you saw."

"It's weird because you two were sitting on the bed talking, just like me and you are now, and just like now you were . . . were naked except for a blue towel wrapped around your body."

"Really, that is weird huh. Was the towel like the same one I am wearing now?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Well this is my favorite towel and . . . and I'm sure you have saw me in it at least a couple times after I have got out of the shower or whatever so . . ."

"Yeah, whatever," he snapped at her again, obviously peeved about something.

"Alright, well, go on finish. What happened next in your dream?"

He sighed heavily before continuing. "You said to him, 'So Billy how do you like your new room, but more importantly, how do you like your new Mommy.' You reached out then, using one hand to touch his face, like you used to do with me when you were being sweet but not so much anymore--"

Interrupting him, she said, "Bobby what are you talking about. I am still sweet with you. You are the one who is not so sweet with your mom ever since, it seems, you turned eighteen last summer."

"Mom do you wanna argue or do you wanna hear the rest of the stupid fucking dream," he angrily barked at her.

"Sorry. Tell me the rest of your dream. We can talk about the other stuff later."

"Fine. Anyways, like I said, you stroked the side of his face and then he told you how he really liked his new room a lot, but even more he really, really liked his new mommy. Then you guys started to kiss and after a minute you stood up and undid the towel, letting it fall down."

Bobby fell silent as the guilt washed over Samantha hard. It was as if he almost knew what was happening inside the bathroom between me and Billy!

Finally, as he continued to stay silent, Samantha asked, "Is that all?"

"No, there is more," he sighed. "You asked him if he thought your breasts were nice and after he said yes you asked him, in your sweetest voice, if he wanted to play with them. I tried to look away but somehow I couldn't and was forced to watch as you pulled him close to you and after touching them a bit he buried his face in between your breasts."

Bobby looked down as he dropped his voice to a quiet whisper. "I . . . I could close my eyes but still I could hear the soft noise of him . . . you know . . . sucking on your breasts. It seemed so loud in the quiet of the house. It made me almost sick hearing that. Finally, then, my paralysis broke and I was able to leave. I basically fled back downstairs to the den and buried myself under the blanket on the loveseat but . . . but still could hear."

"Hear what. The noise . . . the noise of him sucking on my breasts? You could hear that all the way downstairs." Samantha quietly asked in a voice she barely could keep from trembling as the guilt was now hitting her in waves.

"No, not that but worse. You know my bedroom is right over the den so . . . so I heard my bed beginning to squeak, over and over again, faster and faster and then I heard you began to moan . . . loudly. I think I started to cry then before covering my ears and then . . . I don't know . . . I woke up I guess and Billy was gone and well, you know the rest."

"And when you couldn't find him, I bet you went to your room first huh thinking the worst?"

He looked at her before slowly nodding his head yes. She was about to speak again, about to tell him how dreams really meant nothing, although she really didn't believe that, she figured she had to tell him that anyways, but he beat her to the punch when he started speaking rapidly-- and angrily—showing an obvious amount of pent up emotion.

"I know you like him, Mom. A lot I mean. You are always flirting with him whenever he comes over."

"Honey, I am just being nice."

"Bullshit," Bobby practically yelled before remembering Melissa's room was just next to his. Lowering his voice, he retorted, "I know the difference between being nice and flirting, Mom and in my opinion you are flirting. Plus, I saw the fucking adoption paperwork that came in the mail from some lawyer. You left it on the counter, you know."

"Honey, that is something I was going to discuss with you but--"

"But nothing," he rudely interrupted her. Dropping his voice to a low hiss, he said, "I mean, like tonight, you made me tell him to come upstairs so he could be comforted by you in case he had a bad dream. I mean, Mom, I always thought you comforting me after a bad dream was just something you would do for me . . . and me alone."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry I . . . just feel sorry for him I guess sometimes because you know he has a real shitty home life and I just figured he might need a mother to comfort him since his own mom is so . . . you know . . . distant to him."

"His mother is only distant to him because she is afraid of his stupid step- father . . . but that's another story. Anyways, I understand that and I feel sorry for him too, but . . . but maybe I don't want to share my . . . my mommy and the special way she comforts me after a bad dream. You ever think of that?"

"No, I suppose not," Samantha sighed.

"Anyways, the dream got me thinking about things and I think you like him better than me. I mean, I overheard you talking to grandmother the other day about Billy and about how you wish you could find a way to steal him away from his mom and dad and have him come live with us."

"Honey I was just thinking out loud to your grandmother. It was just something--"

Bobby jumped up from the bed then and began pacing the floor. "Why don't you just go back to your bedroom and leave me alone? I don't really want to talk anymore. Go crawl into your bed and snuggle with Riley. I mean why not, between her and Billy you barely pay any attention to me at all anymore."

He turned his back on her then before crossing the room to the window. Pulling back the curtain, he stood there glaring at Billy's house across the street.

Samantha let out a long shaky breathe. This was worse than she could have imagined.

After a long moment she stood up and crossed the bedroom to him. Coming up behind him, she put a hand on his shoulder.

He shook it off, snapping. "I thought I told you to leave me alone, Mom."

Leaning in close, she brought her mouth up to his ear. Whispering, she said, "Honey, your mommy is not going anywhere until her baby Bobby is feeling better and that means if I got to spend the night, here in his room, in his bed even . . . under the covers snuggling and cuddling him so fiercely until he can't take it anymore . . . then so be it."

Bobby turned, looking at his mother. "You really mean that?"

"Yes, honey I do."

Bobby almost smiled before he mumbled. "It don't matter, I mean no way you spend the night . . . with me."

"I said it and I meant it hon," she retorted quickly.

"Yeah, but you meaning it will change when Riley wakes up in the middle of the night and needs her Mommy and then you will go running to her and forget about me."

"Normally I would say you are right as she is the baby but tonight it's important she doesn't interrupt us because my other baby needs his mommy too. So . . . Hmm, I will be right back. Wait here for me. Don't move. I will be quick."

What are you going to do?" he asked as she quickly hurried out of the room, ignoring his question.

True to her word, she wasn't gone long.

"Where did you go?" he asked as she came hurrying back into his room. Surprisingly, she was still wearing just her blue towel.

Smiling, Samantha told her son, "I took Riley to Melissa's room and told her she had to watch over her little sister and not to disturb me for any reason because you are really, really sick and I need to take care of you."

"And she agreed?"

"She did, I mean she wasn't happy about being woken up but you know your sisters . . . they love hanging out together so it will be fine."

Reaching down, Samantha took her son's hand, squeezing it tight before whispering, "So you see baby, you will have me all to yourself for the whole entire night and I promise I will do everything and anything to mend that jealous little heart of yours."

"Promise?" he whispered.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Samantha quickly replied. "Now come on."

Leading him by the hand, they started to cross his bedroom toward the door.

"Where are we going?"

"To your mom's bedroom if you don't mind as I think we will be more comfortable there."

"I don't mind," Bobby mumbled as he allowed her to lead him out of his room and down to her own room. After entering her room, his heart jumped when she turned and locked the door.

After she led him over to her bed, sitting him down on the edge of it, she hurried off to her bathroom.