A Mommy's Cure for Bad Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, she took his hands in hers before guiding them up to the gates of heaven. Wanting to draw out the tension to its breaking point, she continued to pause for a few seconds longer before finally pushing his hands up and onto her breasts.

"Go on sweetie, bounce them up and down in your hands so you can see how big and soft your mommy's boobies really are . . . just like you have been dreaming about for so long."

Bobby, a pure and wholesome virgin, finally was able to realize his life-long dream of putting his hands on a pair of big beautiful tits—he just never imagined it would be his mom's tits he would be feeling up for the first time.

Diffidently, he gave them some cautious, uncertain squeezes but as his mom only sighed at the soft attentions he was paying to them his confidence grew. More aggressively, he began to bounce them up and down in his hands, liking the way they jiggled around in his hands.

Wanting to pour some fuel on the fire, Samantha leaned down, bringing her mouth to his. Their kisses, this time, were immediately serious with their tongues darting in and out of each other mouths while Bobby attacked her tits with his playful hands with renewed vigor.

Breaking off the kiss, Samantha brought her hands up to his face as she took a step back from him. "Tell me sweetie, did it make that sweet little heart of yours jealous when you had to witness your mom pulling your best friend into her arms and then . . . letting him suck on her boobies?"

Bobby looked up at her before whispering, "Yes, very much so."

"Does that mean you wanna suck on your mom's boobies just like you witnessed your best friend do in your dream? Tell me the truth honey."

"Y-yes . . . I want to, Mom."

Moving right up close to him now, she whispered, "How badly do you want to suck on them baby."

"Badly, very, very badly," he whispered back.

"Show me then," she whispered as he took a small step forward, pushing her tits in his face.

Bobby took a deep breath before he began to shower her tits with a plethora of soft gentle kisses. Wanting to savor the moment, he forced himself to move slowly, as he kissed his way all around the vast expanse of his mom's gorgeously big tits, but unfortunately he was too ramped up from her teasing for such slowness to continue for very long.

Before long, with no conscious thought on his part, his soft rain of tender kisses turned into a passionate storm of wet sloppy kisses as the quiet bedroom was filled with the sound of Bobby's suckling wildly on his mom's tits.

Finally, as his sloppy kisses reached one of her nipples, he let his tongue slither out. Rotating his mouth around, he lathered her fully erect nipple with a series of increasingly desperate licks before he opened his mouth and began to suckle on it delightfully.

Samantha sighed loudly at the fanatical attentions he was paying to her tits as his mouth practically flew from one ripe nipple to the other.

Looking down, she could only smile at the fervent way her once shy young son was so eagerly sucking on her tits. This simple fact served only to turn her on all the more.

Finally, unable to take it anymore, she stepped back, breaking contact.

Looking at him seriously, she whispered, "So tell me Bobby what was the absolute worse part of your bad dream involving me and Billy."

Bobby stayed silent for a long moment before whispering, "After I went downstairs to the den and then heard my bed beginning to squeak, you know, real loud, over and over again, and then faster and faster. And then when I heard you start to moan . . . loudly. Yeah, that was the worst."

"Let me guess, you imagined your mom was being fucked . . . hard . . . by your best friend . . . Didn't you?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Oh poor baby," she said as she brought one hand up to stroke his cheek softly. "I bet you would like to fuck your mom too huh?"

After a long pause, Bobby surprised her by whispering, "No."

"You . . . you don't," Samantha gasped, shocked by his answer. Slipping her hand down, she found his cock. It was both big and hard. "Hmm, this says otherwise."

"The truth is I don't want to fuck my mom."

"You . . . you don't?" she said while not being sure if she was more shocked or hurt by his answer.

But any hurt or shock she felt was soon washed away when he whispered, "No . . . I want to make love to my mommy . . . that is what I want to do."

Samantha paused for a long moment as she considered just how to answer this wholly perfect response. Deciding such sweetness should be rewarded with action instead of words, she circled around him before crawling into the bed.

After settling herself down under the sheet, she smiled at him as she pulled the sheet back. Patting the bed next to her, she waited for him impatiently to join her.

Bobby crawled into the bed before snuggling under the covers with his mom.

They laid, side by side, before she brought her hands up to his face, framing it. Dropping her voice to a quiet whisper she told him, "Honey what you said, just now, about wanting to make love to your mommy that is maybe the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me . . . ever."

"And you are the sweetest mom ever," he said as he snuggled his face against her chest. Wanting to say more, he looked up at her before adding, "With the biggest and most beautiful boobies ever."

She twirled her fingers in his hair, her heart swelling with pride, before she answered. "Hmm, well, I don't think they are the biggest ever baby, but the fact you think they are so beautiful does make my heart swell with pride."

"They will be the biggest ever for me mommy because after tonight, I shall never look upon another woman's breasts . . . ever again."

"You really mean that baby . . . ever again. That is a long time."

In a fierce whisper as he closed his eyes and laid his head upon her breast he told her, "I mean it, Mommy. Never will I gaze upon another's woman's breasts . . . ever again."

His words set her world on fire. Using one hand, she turned his face up to hers. Looking at him seriously, she whispered, "Mommy wants her baby to spend the next few minutes, as long as he wants that is, suckling sweetly on her boobies, showing her the truth behind his sweet words . . . and then when you can't take it anymore, I want you inside of me, making love to me as if your very life depended on it."

Bobby lowered his mouth to her tits, determined to go slow and gentle this time.

Samantha squirmed as she was treated to a tender shower of kisses all over her tits before his mouth finally found one of her nipples. Tenderly, he began to suckle on her nipple making her sigh with untold delight.

Taking his hand, she guided it down and in between her legs as she whispered, "See how wet you are making mommy, sweetheart."

Bobby's cock twitched as his finger slid neatly up and inside of his mother's moist cunt making her sigh softly.

Samantha was near to losing control as he softly worked his finger in and out of her pussy while affectionately suckling on her tits. Finally, simply unable to take it anymore, she hissed at him, "Mommy needs you inside of her baby . . . now!"

Aggressively, she twisted him around so he was on his back before she mounted him.

Reaching back and down, as they stared deep into each other eyes, she found his hard manhood and slowly guided it up and inside of her.

"Oh God, baby you feel so good inside of your mommy," she moaned as he began to pump his hips up, forcing his cock deeper inside of her.

Knowing her inexperienced son would not last long, and with an eye to the future, Samantha decided to try and make him come as quickly as possible, and with this in mind, she immediately began to bounce up and down on him.

His eyes inadvertently fell on her tits as she bounded merrily up and down on him. Watching those immense tits of hers bounce up and down was simply an awe inspiring sight and sent him rocking over the edge in a mere manner of a minute or so. Letting out a little grunt, he came deep inside his mommy before falling limp.

Samantha collapsed down on him, holding him tight as his first orgasm with a woman washed over him.

Finally, as she held him tight, he was able to speak. "Mommy," he whined, "That was too quick. I . . . I mean I wanted to make love to you."

"Shhh, you will baby, trust me on this . . . before the night is over you will, but for now I just want you to maybe rest, doze off even, and recover your strength."

Bobby sighed. He was, all of a sudden, very tired and with the promise of future love making assured, he slipped off to sleep.

Bobby's eyes slowly fluttered open. He had been dreaming. A most wonderful luscious dream of his mommy being under the sheet and—

Jesus it was no dream! He was fully awake now as he blinked at the trio of flickering candles on her nearby nightstand she must have taken the time to relight. His heart raced as he could plainly hear the soft slurping noise as she greedily sucked on his growing manhood.

A mere minute or so ago, when she had first took him in her mouth, his cock had been as limp as a wet noodle, but now, it was, once again, reaching its full potential.

Wanting to see the show, he pulled the sheet back, uncovering her nefarious deed as she was crouched down, resting on her knees, slurping on his growing cock.

It was a real turn on how-- instead of acknowledging him in any kind of way—she just continued to merrily suck on his cock.

She moved around, still not acknowledging him, straddling him so she was positioned facing him, just below his knees. And then like earlier, when she had been teasing him, she leaned down, allowing her tits to fall against his fully erect cock.

He watched, spellbound, as she closed her eyes before using one hand to guide his erection up and in between her tits.

Once she had it positioned just right, she used both of her hands to squeeze her tits together trapping his cock in between them.

Slowly, carefully she began to move up and down, up and down, in a most leisurely manner. "Oh God, Mommy that feels so good . . . don't . . . please don't stop."

Still not acknowledging him, Samantha started to move up and down faster and faster, making him squirm.

The feeling of his erection between her tits was, in a word or two, mind-blowingly fantastic.

Picking up speed, matching his growing desire, she pistoned her body up and down causing him to moan louder.

Finally, unable to take it any longer, Bobby began to thrust his hips up, forcing his saliva laden cock to slide up and down faster and harder in between her tits.

It took only about a half dozen of these thrusts before he let out a loud grunt, coming all over his mommy's chest.

Finally, she acknowledged his presence as she looked up at him before whispering, "Hmm, I hope you don't mind that I woke you up . . . that way sweetie."

"No but . . ." He paused, not wanting to complain but still . . .

"Bobby, I know, I'm in trouble because you wanted to make love to me, but naughty mommy forced you to fuck her big tits instead huh?"

She snuggled up next to him before bringing her mouth up to her ear. Whispering, she said, "Don't worry that was the second time I made you come. The third time will be the charm . . . for the both of us."

Pulling back, she looked at him seriously. "Mommy is very tired now after all that hard work she just put in pleasing her baby so she is going to take a little nap and since she usually sleeps on her back hmm, if you want, later on tonight, it will be your turn to wake her up . . . by crawling up on top of me and pushing that big cock of yours, once it gets hard again, up and inside of her."

"But if you are sleeping . . ."

"Then it will be a nice way of being woken up. I mean you enjoyed the way I just woke you up huh?"

"Oh Christ yes . . . but . . . I mean what about . . . like foreplay and stuff I mean a woman needs that to be ready . . . right."

"I have been ready and waiting for my baby all summer to make love to me. Trust me, your mommy is ready hon but if you are worried about her being dry down there you can always give her a few nice kisses . . . down there . . . to get her nice and warmed up and, don't worry, either way, if I wake up or don't wake up it will either be a very pleasant dream for me, or a very nice reality . . . you making love to me."

Bobby sighed as she leaned in closer before whispering, "Now your mommy is really, really tired and needs to fall sleep so give her a good night kiss."

They shared a nice long loving kiss then before she finally broke away whispering, "I hope your mommy's dreams are as nice and as loving as that kiss we just shared, Bobby."

"I hope so too," he whispered back as he snuggled down next to her . . . willing his cock to get hard again. It didn't work instead of getting hard he only felt sleepy. Eventually, he gave up and after snuggling up next to her, he fell fast asleep.

Hours later, just before daybreak, Bobby woke up happy-- thanks to a serious case of morning wood. He carefully rose up, peering over at his mom: she was still sleeping soundly under the sheets.

Trying not to wake her, just yet, he cautiously pulled the sheet down just enough to reveal her luscious boobs. She was on her back, allowing her big, beautiful tits to jut upwards.

Bobby, moving slowly, positioned himself so he was stretched out on his side next to her. He took a long moment to stare lovingly at her boobs, allowing his desire to increase. In the soft diffused light of the morning they looked absolutely breathtaking,

God he loved her tits, he quietly mused to himself before reaching out with one hand. Circumspectly, he used his index finger to trace a series of crisscrossing lines all over her boobs.

After crossing the vast expanse of her tits several times, he switched to softly batting her nipples back and forth. It didn't take long for him to feel them rising to the occasion.

Leaning forward, he snuggled his face down against her neck before he warily began to spray it with dozens of light kisses. Gradually, with infinite slowness, his kisses slipped down and off of her neck before beginning a renewed assault on the precipitous rise of those majestic tits of hers.

As he continued this gentle assault on her neck, he slowly slipped his mouth down. He started by launching a gentle attack on each of her mountainous breasts with his playfully darting tongue. Her only response was a gentle sigh as his mouth found one of her distended nipples. Latching on to it with his lips, he carefully stroked her erect nipple with his scurrying tongue before eagerly beginning to suckle on it. He gave equal attentions to both of her nipples this way before his mouth slipped down and began kissing its way across her tummy.

Samantha sighed as she opened her legs for him. Nursing a serious hangover, she knew what was happening, yet it all still seemed like some mad dream as she simply couldn't, or wouldn't, rouse herself to join in. Instead, she decided to let him have his way and do with her as he may.

He paused a moment, to let her settle down again before slowly snuggling his face down, and in between her legs, where he eagerly began assaulting her pussy with a tender mugging from his twisting and darting tongue.

Reaching up, he used both hands to fondle her tits, as his tongue found her clit, making her moan quietly. Over, under, sideways, down his tongue traced a zig zap pattern all across the vertical folds of her sweet, tasting gash before finally settling onto the nub of her clit.

Pursing his lips, he suckled on it gently just as he carefully inserted a finger up and inside of her. Working it in and out, as his tongue circled her clit, caused Samantha to let out an increasingly louder series of moans.

Feeling she was properly warmed up by now, Bobby raised up before using both hands to gently prod her so she was repositioned on her side with her back to him.

He wrapped his arms around her in a spooning position before raining down a fresh new series of tender kisses all along the nape of her neck.

Reaching down between her legs, his hand found her clit and began tweaking it nice and gentle like as held her tight.

After a good minute or two, finally unable to take it anymore, he slowly entered her. Moving with an abundance of caution he started to softly make love to her as he leisurely pushed his hips forward, driving his hardness into her deeper. After a long minute or two of this, he gradually began to increase his speed before he brought his mouth to her ear.

Samantha was pleasantly floating in the shadow land between dreaming and cognizance as her adorable Bobby began pumping into her harder while whispering the sweetest words of adoration, touching her soul deeply.

"You are the woman who made all my dreams come true, Mommy, I love you with every single solitary beat of my heart . . . that heart you now own unconditionally and forever. I shall never be with another."

She let out another soft moan as his tender loving making increased in passion as he drove his cock in and out of her with a more serious purpose before finally whispering one last bit of praise.

"And no matter how much I say I love you, I always love you an infinite more times than that."

Bobby was near to coming again, but wanting things to last, he dialed back his lovemaking as he came to a complete stop. Burying his face against her neck, he unleashed a furious assault of sloppy kisses. Then, by sheer accident, he just happened to stumble upon her weak spot, causing Samantha to shiver as she was dragged, happily, into full consciousness.

Responding aggressively to his kisses, she reached back with one arm, snaking it around his midsection as she whispered, "Start making love to your mommy again sweetheart and don't stop this time."

She used her free arm to propel him forward as Bobby happily slammed his cock into her . . . hard. Samantha whole body jiggled as Bobby went from zero to a hundred in a mere matter of seconds. He rocked into her furiously, causing her moans of wild forbidden pleasure to fill the bedroom as the first pleasurable waves of a mighty orgasm started to make their presence known to her.

"Oh that's it baby, don't stop . . . God, don't stop," she whispered as he continued to pump into her with a loving forcefulness that nearly took her breath away.

It was a story booking ending to a story book sort of night as mere seconds after the most powerful orgasm of her life washed completely over her, he came hard with a shuddering little yelp before falling limp against her.

Wrapped in their spooning position, his slowly shrinking cock still buried inside of her, they both slipped off into a quiet slumber.