A Mommy's Need: A Big Dicked Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any time," he repeated his mantra, as I moved my feet off him and noticed him slyly adjusting his cock.

I answered my phone.

It was the hospital.

They were desperate to fill an evening shift.

Although I was tired, I figured I could use the overtime, so I agreed.

I told Jason I was going back to work for eleven tonight. Which meant I wouldn't get off until seven in the morning.

We ate, I took a two-hour power nap, showered and headed back to work.

.....

The night shift usually consists of many long, uneventful hours interspersed with the odd period of extreme crisis. Tonight was incredibly slow, and I was on my phone reading twitter and checking out trips I could take (I do that a lot... check out locations I'll likely never go to) when my phone buzzed, informing me someone was at my front door.

It was one-thirty in the morning.

Who could possibly be ringing my doorbell in the wee hours?

Curious, I clicked on the app and saw Abby, my next-door neighbour, a downright bitch, wearing a trench coat.

Weird.

A moment later the door opened, and I clicked to listen in on the conversation while keeping myself muted. Yes, if I wished, I could warn a burglar to skedaddle.

"Hey, slut," Jason greeted her. "You're late."

No way.

"My daughter came home late, and I had to wait until she went to her room before I could sneak out," Abby explained.

"She doesn't know how big an ass whore her mother is?" Jason asked crudely.

"Please let me in," Abby said, looking around as if someone might catch her in my doorway at one-thirty in the morning.

"Answer the question," Jason ordered. I couldn't see him, just her... but it was obvious he was enjoying humiliating her... and in so doing was also entertaining me.

I wondered how this encounter could possibly occur, although Jason had been her lawn boy last summer. No way had he banged her then, had he?

Abby was married to a guy fifteen years older than she, and I'm pretty sure had never worked a day in her life.

"Yes," Abby replied sheepishly, so quiet I wasn't sure I'd heard her.

"Yes, what?" Jason questioned.

"Yes, my daughter doesn't know I'm an ass slut," Abby admitted. "Now please let me in."

"To do what?" Jason asked.

"To let you fuck any hole of mine you want while my husband snores in our bed," Abby answered bluntly, her shame fading as my son's dominant demeanor turned her on... which it was also doing to me.

Abby takes it in the ass... wow!

I mean she herself was an asshole, so it seemed appropriate for her to take it in the ass... she usually had a stick up it anyway.

I mean I too had taken it in the ass quite a lot when I was younger and wilder, but only a couple of times with my ex, since he thought it was dirty... although he liked doing it when he was drunk.

I really enjoyed the ultimate submission of giving up my ass... it was so taboo, and my natural submissive personality had the pleasure consuming me.

That said, Abby being an ass slut was amazing to imagine. Believable... but amazing.

"Good answer, slut," Jason replied, and Abby walked into my home.

I clicked on the living room camera, hoping he wouldn't take her to his bedroom, where I didn't

have a camera.

I had to wait a minute before I watched her take off her trench coat to reveal a short black nightie and stockings.

I wanted to hear what was happening, but I had to turn the volume up high to hear it clearly, so I grabbed some headphones as Abby dropped to all fours and crawled to my son.

I quickly found my colleague Anna and said, "I'm going to the washroom; I have an upset stomach."

"Sure," she nodded, as she played some silly game on her phone. Fortunately it was a slow night, so we both could do whatever.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," I said, rushing off to the privacy of the washroom.

I put the headphones on and once again clicked on the app.

Abby was already bobbing on my son's cock.

My first response was jealousy.

I wanted a cock in my mouth.

Fuck, I wanted his cock in my mouth.

Fuck! Fuck! I wanted my son's cock in my mouth, in my pussy and fuck, maybe even in my long-neglected ass.

I clicked on the audio but couldn't hear much at first.

After another minute of bobbing Jason asked, "Where do you want my cock, slut?"

"In my ass, sir," Abby responded with a lustful hunger very unlike the prudish tone I was accustomed to hearing from her.

Jason shoved his cock back into her mouth and roughly face fucked her... his beautiful cock deep in her mouth... his balls literally bouncing off her chin.

I wanted to be treated like that!

He fucked her so roughly I could hear her gagging sounds.

When he pulled out he ordered, "On all fours, you fucking ass slut."

"Yes, sir," she obeyed willingly, the name-calling enhancing her obedience just like it always did mine.

Fuck... that bitch Abby and I had something in common.

Actually, we also had another thing in common: we both wanted his cock... although she was the one having it.

I stared at Jason's hard cock swaying around as he stalked behind Abby.

"Just shove that fat cock in my ass," Abby demanded nastily, looking back at my son.

"What would my Mother think if she saw you like this?" Jason asked, as he knelt down behind her.

"She'd be shocked," Abby answered. "I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a stuck-up bitch."

"Because you are a stuck-up bitch," Jason pointed out.

"Not to you," Abby said, as Jason began teasing her ass.

"Because you're my cum slut," Jason pointed out.

"Yes I am; now PLEASE fill my ass with that big cock and shoot your cum deep in my ass," she begged and then screamed, as Jason slammed into her ass, his entire cock suddenly buried deep inside of it.

"Holy shit," I gasped as I watched the prim and proper bitch being sodomized.

"Yes!" she bellowed as a mixture of pleasure and pain coursed through her. I knew what she felt because I'd been there, done that, and now I couldn't wait to do it again.

"Such a tight asshole," Jason grunted as he began really pounding her. No gradual buildup, just an immediate rough ass reaming.

Fuck, it was hot.

"Your fat cock is tearing me apart," the slut moaned loudly between her whimpers of pleasure.

And for a few minutes there was hard fucking... in a few different positions... but very little talking. Well, that's not quite true. There was a little name calling and a lot of begging.

It was obvious he was close when a Code Blue announcement sounded. The patient in room 316 was in cardiac arrest .

Fuck!

I shut off my phone and rushed to the room where the crisis was underway... needing to ignore my burning pussy.

Two hours and one saved life later, I checked my phone and wasn't surprised to see my house was pitch black.

When my shift was over, I drove home and tired yet horny, I discovered myself walking next door to Abby's, knowing she'd be alone since her husband left early for his commute downtown and they didn't have any children.

I didn't even know what I was going to say, although I did know I had a solution to my long, self-imposed sexual abstinence.

I knocked and hammered... waiting almost five minutes for the bitch to come to the door.

Although perhaps calling her a bitch at this point wasn't quite fair: I was about to become her bitch from Hell!

"What the fuck?" she greeted me in a robe; clearly I'd woken her up.

"We need to talk," I said bluntly.

"It's seven-thirty in the morning; come back in six hours," she bitched groggily.

"Thanks clock, but I'm not waiting," I said and pushed my way into her house.

"Won't you please come in," she offered sarcastically.

"Like you did into my house six hours ago?" I retorted, revealing what I knew in a heartbeat.

For me, this was like a verbal cup of java.

Her eyes went wide, and she too was suddenly wide awake.

"What?" I asked. "No witty, bitchy comeback?"

"I'm so sorry," she said, words I hadn't been sure she even knew how to say.

"For what?" I asked. "Fucking my son, or getting caught fucking my son?"

"Oh God," she wailed in sudden hysterics.

"I heard you say those exact same words more than once while my son's dick was banging your asshole," I told her bluntly, really enjoying making her squirm.

"Please stop," she said, trying to guilt trip me.

"I don't think so," I replied with icicles in my voice. "You don't get to be the victim here," and I sat down on her couch. I then added, as I spread my legs, having taken off my panties in the car, "but you do get a chance to demonstrate your remorse."

"What do you mean?" she asked, tears streaming down her face as she stared at me.

"I've wanted to have my bitchy neighbor grovelling to me for years," I said, "and now you're going to do just that."

"What?" she repeated, so dim she wasn't catching on to my obvious expectations.

"You're going to come over here, kneel between my legs and FUCKING eat my pussy," I explained, using small words.

"I... am... fucking... NOT!" she growled, her face scrunching up like a prune, although those four words took her ten full seconds to exhale.

"You... most... certainly... fucking... ARE!" I mocked her sarcastically, showing her my best evil grin.

"Get out of my house!" she demanded.

"Sure," I shrugged, although I didn't budge. I added, as I bluffed, "If you're okay with my showing a few people my video of your getting ass fucked by my son."

"You have no such video," she said, her tone less confident than a few seconds earlier.

"I installed a security system several months ago," I explained, pulling out my phone. I pressed a few buttons and said, "See?" It showed an in-time shot of my empty living room with the morning sunshine streaming into it, not what she'd been doing in it earlier, but together with my accurate description of her activities, it seemed to do the trick.

Her face paled.

It was so fucking cool.

"So either get between my legs and start licking, or for a start I send the video to your husband," I said.

"We can work something out," she said, looking panicked but trying to remain in control.

"I thought that's what I just offered," I smirked, really enjoying making her sweat.

"I'm not a lesbian," she said.

"I'm not either," I shrugged. "I just want a nice cum, and now I have a convenient next-door cunt-licker on hand whenever I need an orgasm."

"If I do it once, will you delete everything?"

"If you eat me whenever I want you to, I won't show this to your husband until you get defiant with me," I countered, as if I had all the cards.

"Denise, be reasonable," she shifted to bargaining.

"I think I'm being very reasonable," I said. "I could just spill the beans to your husband and be done with it."

"I can give you money," she begged.

"I don't need money," I refuted. "I need my cunt licked. Now!"

"Denise, please," she pleaded... looking desperate, which only enhanced my excitement. It was great to finally have one up on her.

"I like that," I smiled. "You do love to beg."

"Denise," she sighed.

"Look, slut," I said, purposely calling her a name I knew would piss her off even more, "I'm pretty tired. I need an orgasm and then I need to go to bed. Stop playing games. You're going to eat my cunt, I'm going to come on your face, and then... only then... you can watch me walk away and leave you alone for a day or two."

"You're such a bitch," she said, as she finally gave in and approached me.

"Pot calling the kettle," I retorted, smiling the entire time.

"I can't fucking believe you're making me do this," she said, shifting from bargaining back to her usual bitchy self.

"You did this to yourself by being a complete ass whore to a teenager," I countered as she knelt before me.

"You're enjoying this?" she noticed.

"I am," I admitted. "I've hated your pretentious attitude for years, so this is a sweet bit of retribution. Yet at the moment, I just want to use your tongue and face to get myself off."

Before she could respond, I reached forward to put my hand at the back of her head and guided her into my extremely wet pussy.

"You bitch," she said, just before her voice was muffled by my pussy.

"Start licking," I ordered. "I can hold you like this all morning."

Her hot breath on my pussy made me quiver.

Then after a few seconds, I felt her tongue between my pussy lips.

Tentative... but stimulating.

I moaned, "There ya go, my cunt-licking slut."

I expected a retort, but I didn't get one.

Instead, her tongue began to move faster as she shifted into her submissive mode.

"Good slut," I moaned, enjoying my power over her as my all-night-delayed orgasm began building quickly.

For a couple minutes I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure inside me.

My orgasm imminent, I began grinding on her face and demanded, "Keep licking, slut."

She obeyed as I roughly used her lips and tongue until I came all over her face.

She kept licking as my cunt cum coated her skin.

I let her continue to lap up my juices until my orgasm had dissipated. Deciding to really show her my power, I let go of her head, stood up and said, looking down at her, "Thanks, cunt muncher, I'll be back later," and left.

She didn't say a word as I sauntered out of her house and went to mine, pleased that her tongue could help me deal with the libido explosion I'd suffered since I first saw my son's cock.

.....

During the next couple of days I chatted with Jason a couple of times, but our differing schedules rarely put us in the same place at the same time. Yet even though I tried to focus on his being my son and that my licentious thoughts were taboo and wrong, they continued to consume me.

A second cunt licking from my new next-door sex slave didn't quell it at all... although having her eat me out as I filmed her on my phone was fun, and it provided me with blackmail insurance, since I didn't really have a video of her sodomy by my son.

It was three o'clock Saturday afternoon as I was finishing a shift that Cody, a fellow nurse, asked jokingly, "What are you doing for Nude Day tomorrow?"

I laughed, "There's a Nude Day?"

"Yep, tomorrow, July 14," Cody said, a hot, shapely nurse who'd actually stripped during her college years to pay her expenses. Thanks to her adventurous approach, she hadn't had to take out any student loans.

"And what happens on Nude Day?"

"People go nude, what else?"

"How silly of me," I laughed.

"Get naked, bitch," Cody teased.

"Yes, Mistress," I retorted, even though she was a good fifteen years younger than I, and a lesbian.

"One taste and you'd be mine," she smiled, having been suggesting I switch to her side for a couple months now.

"I prefer sausage to fish," I countered.

"Trust me, I don't taste remotely like fish," she said, a sexy tone in her voice. "More like a fruit salad."

"I do like fruit," I smiled, playing along. Truth was, I had been slightly tempted to explore that side of my sexuality again... but right now I really was crazy about sausage.. specifically, my son's big fat sausage.

"The offer is still out there, I can take you home 'Kathleen', and seduce you into your wonderful new life," she improvised, all singsong.

"Tempting," I admitted, which it was, and for some reason it was even more tempting after seeing my son fucking... which made no sense.

She winked and said, "It's only a matter of time."

I smiled, but didn't say anything as a new idea suddenly popped into my head.

Tomorrow was Nude Day.

I wasn't sure how... but I was pretty sure it was some kinky angel from above telling me to use this holiday to push my taboo incest fantasy ahead... perhaps by giving head.

That late afternoon as Jason massaged my feet I asked, "So... any girlfriend yet?"

"Nope," he said.

"Any boyfriend?" I asked, knowing he wasn't gay, but messing with him.

"God, no."

"I was kidding," I smiled as I felt his hard cock stirring under my feet. I then asked, "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked. "If you massaged their feet, I'm sure you could have anyone you liked."

"Most of the girls I know don't wear nylons," he pointed out.

"True," I agreed. "Girls today are so lazy."

"Agreed," he said, as he rubbed each toe individually.

"I love the way they showcase my legs and I know I get looks because of them," I said, as I wiggled the toes he wasn't massaging.

"I sure notice," he said.

"You notice my legs in nylons?" I asked innocently.

"I mean, I..." he began and then just admitted it, "...yes, you're the reason I expect anyone I'm with to wear them."

"I'm flattered," I said sincerely, as he massaged the sole of my left foot. "Do you tell them to wear them?"

"Kinda," he said, one hand now massaging my calf... higher than he had roamed previously.

"Either you do or you don't," I pointed out. "You can't 'kinda' do something."

"Yes, yes," he sighed, this being something I'd said to him many times. Truth was, I hated indirect answers, and I hated the word 'kinda'.

"And they all agree to do it?" I asked quizzically.

"Usually," he said.

"Interesting," I said, as I allowed my son's hand to reach slightly higher up my leg... each of us secretively becoming more brazen as I parted my legs ever so slightly.

"Why interesting?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing," I said, purposely luring him in.

"You can't call something I say 'interesting' and then just shut down," he pointed out.

"Fair enough. It's just that I never saw you as a take charge 'kinda' guy," I said.

"I can be," he said, his hands doing magic to my legs.

"I can't imagine," I continued, lying about that, wanting to hint to him every possible invitation to show me his power.

"I usually get what I want," he said rather firmly.

"And what exactly do you want?" I asked, perhaps a little too bluntly.

He paused for a few seconds... trying to figure out how to say what he really wanted... I hoped it was to fuck me and make me his Mommy-slut... but he answered, rather sweetly, but with a hint back to me, still unaware I knew of his deep dark fantasy expressed to me via a security cam, "I want a woman like you."

"Like me?" I asked, pretending to be surprised.

"Yes," he nodded. "Caring, compassionate and...."

He paused.

I asked, "And what?"

"And who wears nylons every day and who's as hot as you are," he blurted out quickly, like if he didn't say it in a rush, he'd never say it at all.

"You think I'm hot?" I asked, loving the flattery.

"Blistering," he admitted, his cock twitching under my feet.

I took a blatant glance at his crotch as I asked again, acting shocked, "Really?"

"I know it's weird," he said, looking down at my feet, his cock flexing again, "but I've always had a thing for older women."

"A Mrs. Robinson kind of thing?"

"The Graduate is the best poster for a movie ever," he said, looking at me.

"Because Anne Bancroft is putting on nylons?"

"I've imagined myself as Dustin Hoffman many, many times," he admitted.

"And tell me 'Benjamin', who is playing Mrs. Robinson in your scenario?" I asked.

Another cock twitch.

And a pause that spoke volumes.

A sheepish stare at my nylon-clad feet.

Finally, he backed away saying, "Teachers, friends' moms, neighbours."

"I see," I said, my tone conveying my disappointment. Wimp!

"Well, I know from talking to some of my single friends that they prefer younger men," I continued, which wasn't true, but it helped me to steer the conversation the way I wanted it to go.

"Really?"

"Yeah, something about they last longer, try harder and reload quicker," I listed.