A Mommy's Need: A Big Dicked Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!" he said, surprised by my bawdy answer.

"Am I wrong? Are those qualities beyond your reach?"

"I'm not saying that," he said. "It's just that this conversation has taken a turn."

"Your dad was a one and done," I sighed dramatically, "and he usually didn't last longer than two minutes."

"Seriously?" he asked with disgust.

"And he'd be asleep two minutes after that, leaving me high, dry and frustrated," I added.

"Well, I'm definitely not my dad," he asserted.

"Good, because a real woman wants a real man who knows how to..." I paused for dramatic effect, but also as if pondering whether I should say the last bit at all, "...to fuck."

"Oh my God!" he gasped at my bluntness.

"You're old enough to hear this, I'm your loving mother, and your dad would give you shitty advice," I continued. As he looked at me, stunned, I ordered, deliberately choosing the word 'Mommy', "So for now, keep massaging Mommy's feet."

As he did, I continued, "For example, a real man makes sure his woman comes during sex."

"I can't believe we're having this conversation," he said.

"We can stop if you like," I said, pretty sure he wouldn't like.

"No, no," he said shaking his head, "This is good advice. It's hard to get into the head of a woman."

"If we continue, I'm going to be pretty blunt," I warned.

"I'm good so far, so be as blunt as you wish," he said.

"Okay, then brace yourself. First, do you go down on your women?" I asked.

"Sometimes," he answered.

"Many women can only come from oral, and if you expect a woman to suck your cock, you'd better be willing to munch her pussy," I said, deliberately avoiding vanilla words like 'penis' and 'vagina'.

"Hearing you swearing like this is surreal," he said.

"I actually have quite a foul mouth when I'm horny," I said, before realizing I'd just announced I was horny right now.

"I've found that many women do," he said.

"Found? Many?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Some," he corrected, not admitting how he knew.

"How many is some?" I asked.

"How many men have you had?" he rebutted.

"Touché," I laughed, "some secrets are best kept as secrets. But you eat pussy only sometimes?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I've found some women are rather submissive by nature, and those ones usually just want to be..." he paused, unsure whether to swear in front of me.

"Fucked like the sluts they are?" I finished for him.

"Yeah," he said, still a little bewildered by my bluntness and foul language.

"And to be called names like slut, whore and cum bucket?" I listed.

"Yeah," he repeated, now overwhelmed by this entire conversation. How many mothers bring up cum buckets to their sons?

"Yes, many women who are prim and proper at work, especially in high stress jobs like teachers, lawyers, doctors and nurses, want to come home and just let someone else take charge," I explained, giving an obvious hint that I was one of those women.

"Nurses?" he pounced, catching my hint.

"Yes," I nodded. "A nurse's days are often a series of high stress encounters, sometimes life and death ones, where every decision must be made not only quickly, but also with wisdom and confidence. It can be very exhausting. So once they're home, they often feel they want to shut down that responsible side and just let someone else take over."

"That makes sense," he said, probably understanding the power he had over some of his MILFs... I assumed Abby wasn't his only one.

"The challenge for a young man like you is to be able to read when a woman wants to be made sweet love to and when she wants to get fucked and be treated like a slut," I said.

"I see," he said, as his head was going a mile a minute with all the information I was giving him.

"Of course," I said, standing up, wanting to leave him horny as hell and hopefully with a lot to think about, "having a big cock and lots of stamina are also major pluses."

I then added, "I need to take a shower." I paused, looking directly at the tent in his pants as I concluded, "a very, very cold shower."

I didn't take a cold shower... I took a warm shower where I used my multi-speed showerhead for multi-purposes.

Two orgasms.

As I did, I wondered why I hadn't just fished out his cock and devoured it whole.

Why I hadn't parted my legs wider and let him see the glistening pussy that was dying for his attention.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow I was going to wash away any doubts still lingering in him.

Tomorrow.

.....

We had a wedding the next weekend, so in the morning I went shopping. I ended up buying three dresses, planning to return two of them, as well as a garter-belt and stocking set. I also picked up the suit he'd taken in to get dry cleaned.

I got home around two, and Jason was obviously freshly showered, since his hair was wet.

I asked, "How long you been up?"

"An hour," he said, gazing down at my nylon-clad feet.

"Can you do me a favour?" I asked.

"Anything," he said.

"Can you help me choose which dress I should wear to Sarah's wedding?"

"Sure."

"Cool," I said. "I'll call you once I'm ready."

"Sure," he repeated.

"You're a great son," I said.

"I know," he smiled.

"Brat," I said, slapping, for the first time ever, his ass.

"Hey, I'm not just a piece of meat, you know," he joked.

"Or are you?" I countered, very obviously glancing at his crotch in a way that implied everything I was hinting at.

I again left him, likely hard and bewildered.

I put on the garter belt and mocha-coloured stockings, no panties, no bra, and donned the first dress... a red cocktail one.

I called out, "Honey, can you come and tell me what you think?"

A minute later he walked into my room and said, "Wow!"

"Wow, good?" I asked, posing sexily.

"Wow, amazing," he answered.

"Well, I do like your reaction," I said.

"You'll likely get hit on all night if you wear that," he said.

"Will I distract from the bride?" I asked.

"Likely," he nodded.

"Hmmmmm," I said. I walked over to him and turned around. "Unzip me, please."

"Sure," he said.

Once he had, I let the dress drop right in front of him, revealing I was totally naked other than the garter belt and stockings.

Acting casual, I grabbed a box of Saxx underwear from my bed, turned around so he'd get to see my tits and shaved pussy, while acting like my nudity wasn't out of the ordinary at all, "Here, I bought you some big boy underwear."

"T-t-thanks," he stammered, as the box bounced off his hands and fell to the floor. For some reason his attention was focused elsewhere -- fancy that!

I walked over to him, dropped down and picked it up.

I said, pausing for a moment before him, his cock poking against his shorts, "Try them on. I want to know if I got the right size."

"Um, okay," he said, as I stood up and handed them to him.

He turned to leave but I said, as I went to my bed to grab the second dress, "Change right here. I'll need your help with this next dress."

"Ah, okay," he said, trying to figure out what was happening. This encounter was, I had to imagine, more surreal than his wildest fantasies about me.

"I've seen you naked before," I pointed out.

"Long time ago," he said, still not getting undressed.

"Actually, just a few days ago," I corrected, as I turned around and walked back to him, still pretty much naked.

"What? When?" he asked, as I reached him and tugged at the button on his shorts.

"I saw you pleasuring yourself on my bed," I explained.

"Y-y-you did?" he stammered.

"I also heard what you were imagining while you did," I added, unzipping his shorts.

"Y-y-you did?" he repeated.

"It was quite shocking to hear you talk to your mother in such a filthy way," I said, "even though you didn't know I was listening," as I tugged his shorts down.

"I-I-I'm sorry," he weakly got out, even as he let out a groan.

"These tightie whities have got to go," I said, pulling them down in one quick yank. Thereby releasing his hard-on. Sproing!

"Oh, God," he moaned.

"Shit," I said, admiring his big, fat cock. "This prime cut of meat is even bigger up close and personal! No wonder Abby wanted it in her ass so badly."

I wanted to grab his cock.

I wanted to devour his cock.

Yet I was enjoying the foreplay.

And I wanted him to take control.

I was going to make it impossible to resist.

"You know about Abby, too?" he asked, this time in an ungarbled sentence.

"I watched quite a bit of it on the cameras," I admitted, as I opened the box of Saxx underwear and knelt down at his feet.

"Cameras?"

"Yes, I have a pretty good security system in this house," I explained as I pulled the black underwear out of the box and added, "Lift your foot."

He mindlessly did.

"The other."

He did.

I pulled the silk underwear up his legs, draping it over his ass and his beautiful cock.

"There. That's a lot nicer," I said, standing back up.

Finally, he said, "So you've been teasing me all week?"

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head as I ignored the question and asked, "Do you know that today is Nude Day?"

"I do," he nodded, as he began to come to grips with what was really happening.

"And yet you were wearing clothes when I got home," I smiled playfully.

"Now that you've broken the ice, I won't be for the rest of the day," he asserted as he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked in feigned shock.

"Becoming the man of the house," he said, confidence now oozing from him.

"I've needed one of those for years," I said, as he dropped me on the bed, crawled on top of me, the pressure of his hard cock in just the right place, and kissed me.

I was so ready to suck his cock.

I was so ready to feel his cock in my pussy.

I was possibly even ready to have his big cock tear my long-neglected ass apart.

What I wasn't ready for was this intimate, loving kiss.

My body melted.

The kiss was soft, tender and tentative at first.

But as I wrapped my legs around him and rubbed them up and down his back, our kiss became more urgent and passionate.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths.

We each moaned into the other's mouth.

When he broke the kiss, I asked, rather sweet and innocent in my look, if not my words, "Jason dear, are you about to make me your Mommy-slut?"

"Is that what you want?" he asked, looking into my eyes with a mixture of love and lust.

"I want to be your everything, son," I answered, looking back into his eyes with the same mixture of love and lust.

This was the calm before the storm.

The sweet before the dirty.

The moment just before everything changed.

"Well, first I'd better take your advice," he said, as he kissed me again, then moved down and kissed my neck.

Moved to my tits.

Cupped them.

Sucked on my hard nipples.

"Do you like Mommy's tits?" I moaned.

"Love them," he said as he pleasured them.

"You used to love them as a baby," I said, making this even naughtier than it already was.

"I never stopped loving these gorgeous puppies," he said, playfully tugging on a nipple with his teeth.

"That's it, suck on Mommy's tits," I moaned, loving this attention they hadn't received in years. Since college, actually. Carmen had loved sucking on my tits. She'd also loved eating my pussy for hours.

For a couple more minutes he did just that before he said, "Now it's time for me to follow the advice of a very wise woman."

He then slithered down between my legs and began slowly lapping away.

"Such a good boy," I moaned as his tongue touched down on my wet pussy.

"You taste just as good as I imagined," he told me between licks.

"You imagined eating Mommy's cunt?" I asked, using the nastiest word possible.

"Every day for years," he answered,

"What else did you imagine doing?" I asked.

"Everything," he said, as he flicked my clit, making my entire body tremble.

"Tell Mommy what everything means," I moaned, wanting to hear exactly what he wanted to do to me.

"A lot of it's pretty nasty," he cautioned, looking up at me.

"Well, to make my position clear, what I want is for you to become a mother fucker," I said. I then added, "To be even more clear, Mommy wants a dominant mother fucker who takes whatever the fuck he wants."

He got up on his hands and knees, and taking my words as the succinct clarification of a gray area which was now completely black and white, "Take off my boxer briefs."

"Do you like them?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing his big cock through the soft fabric.

"They're really nice," he said. "But rather in the way at the moment."

"Touché," I laughed, as he knelt on the bed, his hips still directly above mine.

I leaned up and rolled him over onto his back, then tugged the underwear off and tossed it on the floor. And then stared at his glorious cock.

I took hold of it and said, "I gave birth to a masterpiece."

"I appreciate it," he said, as I stroked his cock.

"It's so big," I said, mesmerized by its sheer beauty.

"So I've been told."

"And fat," I added.

"Bigger than Dad's?"

"Way bigger," I said, continuing to stroke his cock... just admiring its size... its pure beauty.

"Suck it, Mom," he finally ordered.

"You want Mommy to suck your big, fat cock?" I asked demurely.

"Just like a good Mommy-slut," he added.

"Hmmmmm," I purred. "Mommy has been dying to suck on this cock ever since I watched you jerking off on my bed and demanding that I swallow your cum."

"And I've been imagining you sucking my cock for several years longer than that," he said, as I took it in my mouth.

Fuck, it was thick.

It stretched my mouth way further than I could recall any other cock doing.

I'd once sucked a longer black cock in college... never got to fuck it... but none of them were this thick.

"Oh yes, Mom," he moaned, as I swirled my tongue around his mushroom top.

"So big," I whispered, before I began bobbing... slowly... getting used to his cock in my mouth... it had been a long time since I'd had one in my mouth.

Plus, the extra girth took some getting used to.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth every morning, and deposit my morning load down your throat," he promised.

I moaned on his cock in excitement.

"Or maybe erupt all over your pretty face," he added, as I began bobbing faster.

Another moan.

"Of course, I could also pound that sweet-tasting pussy."

Another moan. Every option was equally appealing.

When he didn't add sodomizing me, I took his cock out of my mouth and asked, "You're not going to sodomize Mommy like you do that bitch next door?"

"Are you an ass slut too?" he asked, a little surprised.

"I'm a three-hole fuck slut for a man who knows how to take what he wants, and if you need parental permission young man, I hereby grant you carte blanch!" I answered, before devouring his cock again.

"Oh God, Mom, you're so full of surprises," he groaned.

As I bobbed, he began bucking his ass up.

I gagged a couple of times before I got used to his almost eight inches tickling my tonsils.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to come down your throat, you cum-hungry Mommy-slut," he warned, which I appreciated.

I wanted his cum.

I needed his cum.

But I wanted to be ready for it. There's nothing worse than wasted cum.

I bobbed faster.

He bucked rougher.

He came.

Cum exploded into my mouth and glided down my throat.

I swallowed every drop as he quit bucking and I slowed down and used my lips to milk out every drop of his tasty seed.

Fuck, I loved being used like that.

"That was amazing," he said a minute later as I still nursed his cock... which, to my surprise, was still hard.

"Totally," I agreed, allowing his cock to slip out.

"Come sit on my face," he said.

"Mmmmmm," I purred, something I'd done to Abby very recently... grinding on her face to a glorious orgasm.

"I'm hungry," he said, as I moved to him.

"Or lazy," I teased, as I straddled his face.

"I'll show you how lazy I'm not in a little while," he said, as I lowered my pussy onto my son's mouth.

"Mommy's homemade treat is always warm and ready for her baby boy," I said, as he began licking.

"So good," he complimented again in a muffled voice.

"For me too," I moaned, as his tongue explored me.

His tongue felt great... as he probed... licked... sucked.

My orgasm was building... yet I wanted more.

I wanted that cock inside me.

I said, getting off his face, "Mommy needs your cock inside her now."

"You want your son's cock deep in that cunt?" he asked, as he sat up.

"I've never needed a cock deep in my cunt more than I do yours right now," I said, desperate to have that happen.

He pushed me onto my back, and I accidentally grazed a nylon-clad foot against his balls.

"Oh that feels so nice," he said, as I'd unintentionally delayed the fucking I craved. But I was here to serve.

"Mommy can give you a nice nylon foot job," I offered, as I moved both of my feet to his cock.

"Oh, this is new," he said.

"No other bimbo slut has done this?" I asked, deliberately including myself in the lowly category.

"Nope," he said, as I smoothly stroked the soles of my feet up and down.

"What a shame," I smiled.

"Indeed," he said, "fix it, Mommy," as he stared at my feet and at my cunt, which was wide open and silently but wetly calling for his cock.

After a minute or two, he said, "I could let you do to this all day, but I have something else I need to do."

"Become a literal mother fucker?" I asked crudely, but in the sexiest voice I could.

"Exactly," he said, as he lifted my ass up, slid a pillow under me, pulled my legs together, positioned himself above me and... paused.

"Oh please, son, fuck your Mommy," I screamed to the heavens.

"Tell me what you want," he said, his hard cock poised tantalisingly above me.

"I want to be your Mommy-slut, your three-hole cum bucket, your bimbo whore," I listed, each term turning me on even more.

"You still want to make me into a mother fucker?" he asked mischievously from above me, ready to take the plunge at any instant he chose.

"A dominant mother fucker," I corrected.

"Then beg!"


"Please Jason, PLEASE pound Mommy's cunt with your great big cock," I begged urgently. "PLEASE slam Mommy's pussy with your fat dick, make Mommy your personal bimbo for as long as you'll have me!"

"Oh yes," he groaned as he descended from the heavens and slammed into me five furious times. Then froze in place again, this time deep inside me.

"No, no, no," I pleaded when he stopped. "Please stop teasing Mommy. It's been so long since I've been fucked, and decades since I was fucked by a real man with a real man's cock."

"Going forward I'm going to fuck you anytime, anywhere," he explained, still lodged deep inside me but not moving.

"And in any hole," I added, wanting to give him complete control over me.

"Morning... day... and night," he grunted, one deep thrust with each term.

"And in-between," I added.

He pulled me up some more, his cock not leaving me, before he finally began fucking me... and hooray!... slamming me hard.

"Oh yes baby, fuck your Mommy, fuck Mommy hard," I babbled, pleasure consuming me like a prairie fire.

"I've fantasized this forever," he admitted.

"Then make all your fantasies come true," I moaned, my orgasm already imminent.

"That will include your eating some pussy," he said, not slowing down.

"Mommy was happy to eat a lot of pussy in college," I revealed, although the sentence had a lot of moaning and pauses inserted into it before it all came out.

"Delicious," he said.

"It was," I agreed, before I closed my eyes and let the pleasure of my son's big cock consume me.