A Mom's Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

Amanda smiles, "Well it feels like I need to be before you get this cock inside me."

Brian laughs, "You don't realize how sexy it is to hear that!"

Amanda smiles and tugs his boxers down, "What, do you like when mommy talks about what how dirty she can get in bed?"

Brian smiles, and steps out of his pants and underwear. "I love it!" He answers, watching as Amanda drops to her knees in front of him. She strokes his member several times before taking the tip in her mouth. She begins to rub her son's hard ember with her tongue. She begins to bob her bead up and down on his cock, each time taking a little more into her mouth. While Amanda sucks her son's cock, she plays with his balls.

Brian soon begins to let out groans of pleasure. "Oh god mom... I'm gonna cum soon!" He moans.

Hope he's got more for me because I'm just getting warmed up! Amanda thinks. Brian moans loudly and starts to shoot his hot cum into his mother's mouth. Amanda strokes his length while keeping her mouth over his tip, letting her mouth fill up with salty cum. Once Brian finishes, Amanda takes his deflating member out of her mouth and tilts her head back, swallowing her son's sperm.

"God... that was so hot!" Brian says, a smile on his face.

Amanda looks up at him, "Time to repay the favor then?" She asks, a teasing smile on her face.

Brian nods, "Of course mom." Brian helps Amanda to her feet and gently pushes her back on the bed. He crawls over her body and the two begin to passionately kiss once again. Brian's hand works its way behind his mother's back and unties her bikini top. He quickly tugs the red material away from her body, exposing Amanda's D-cup breasts, each topped with a large, pink nipple. Despite her age, both are still fairly firm and ride high on Amanda's chest.

Brian starts massaging her breasts, enjoying the feeling of his mother's hard nipples pressing into his palms. He lowers his mouth and takes Amanda's tit into his mouth. Amanda sighs as her son begins to suck on her one tit while kneading the other with his hand. She lets out a soft cry as Brian gently bites down on it. Brian switches nipples, sucking the other, while squeezing and pinching the other. After a minute, Brian pulls away from his mother's tits and begins to kiss her once again as his hand works its way between her thick thighs. He starts rubbing at her pussy through her one remaining piece of clothing.

Brian pulls his mouth away from Amanda's. He kisses his way down her body, between her breasts and over her stomach. He tugs down Amanda's bikini bottoms, revealing her bald pussy. Amanda has puffy outer lips as well as soft inner lips. Brian runs a single finger over his mother's soft lips. Amanda lets out a shudder at his forbidden touch. To his surprise, his mom is already dripping wet. Brian's finger comes away with her juices dribbling down it.

Brian lowers his mouth to his mother's pussy and gives it a tentative lick. Amanda lets out a loud sigh of pleasure. Brian soon begins to rub her clit with his thumb while continuing to lap at his mother's pussy. Amanda begins to groan and moan in pleasure as Brian laps greedily at her pussy. His thumb circles her clit, and he quickly brings his mother to orgasm.

Amanda cums hard. She presses her head back into the soft mattress and lets out a loud cry of pleasure. Amanda's mouth hangs open slightly as Brian laps up her cum and keeps working her clit. After a moment, Amanda's orgasm begins to subside. "I need you inside me right now baby..." Amanda begs.

"Good thing I'm with such a sexy woman! Otherwise it might have taken a bit of convincing!" Brian smiles. He grabs Amanda's thighs and pulls her all the way to the edge of the bed. He nestles the head of his cock in Amanda's wet folds. Brian looks into his mother's eyes and sinks into her wet folds.

"Oh shit..." Amanda sighs, enjoying the feeling of having a man inside her pussy for the first time in too long. Brian pushes a bit further inside of Amanda's wet pussy before pulling back out. His member is coated with his mother's juices and a bit of her cum. Brian sinks back inside of Amanda, causing her to moan loudly again. Brian keeps up the pace, every thrust pushing his cock deeper and deeper into his mother's vagina.

"You like feeling my cock?" Brian asks.

"Oh fuck... it feels so good in me baby. Keep going!" Brian slowly thrusts in and out of Amanda. Each time his cock hits the back of her vagina, Amanda lets out a moan of pleasure. Amanda's natural lube coats the soft folds of her lips and drools out of her slit and over her asshole. Brian keeps up his slow pace, occasionally rubbing Amanda's clit. After a thrust, Brian keeps his cock buried in his mother's warm slit.

"Can I fuck you from behind?" He asks, fondling Amanda's breasts.

Amanda nods, "My favorite position!" Amanda gets on her hands and knees while Brian kneels on the bed behind her. Brian pulls her ass cheeks off to the sides, exposing her drooling snatch. He sinks inside her once again and lets go, allowing her ass to go back to its normal shape. Brian begins to pick up speed, thrusting in and out of his mother faster and faster.

Amanda begins to groan in pleasure. Between groans she gasps out, "Oh fuck... that's it baby! Keep fucking mommy!" Soon, Brian is pounding his mother's pussy and the sound of skin slapping against skin fills the air. With each impact, her ass jiggles and her breasts heave. Amanda's moans reach a pitch as she cums. Brian groans as his mother's white and hot cum coats his length and her pussy spasms around his cock. While Amanda rides out her orgasm letting out a soft squeal each time he thrusts into her, Brian is nearing his own orgasm. After a few more thrusts he starts to cum.

Amanda lets out a loud moan of pleasure as she feels her son's hot cum begin to shoot inside her pussy. Despite having cum not too long before, Brian shoots a fairly large load inside his mother. Finally, Brian's cock gives a final twitch and he pulls it out of Amanda's vagina.

Amanda reaches under her body and cups her pussy, feeling both her and her son's warm cum begin to dribble out of her. That was amazing... She thinks, lapping the cum and juices off of her hand. "Brian... that was so much fun!" Amanda says, smiling at her son.

Brian returns the smile, "It was. Leah really wanted me to go for it so I think you need to thank her as well."

Amanda nods, "I will. You don't mind if I go get cleaned up do you?" Brian shakes his head and leans in for one last kiss.

When they part, Brian whispers, "Can't wait for next time..." With that, he goes to leave the room as Amanda goes to get cleaned off.

+++

Dinner that night is a fun affair. Brian, Leah and Amanda talk about how hot the sex was. Leah lets Brian and his mother know she secretly watched them through a crack in the door. Brian smiles, "Well I guess we all had fun then."

Leah nods, "Well... maybe there is one last thing we can try. Want to bring Amanda in on a little bit of what we do?"

Brian looks at Amanda, "Mom... how do you feel about being helpless and degraded?"

Amanda smiles, "It sounds kind of fun..."

Leah smiles, "Great! Tomorrow, we have a nice breakfast then the rest of the day for... fun." She says, her smile growing with the last word in her sentence.

+++

Brian and Leah cook a great breakfast for everyone. Amanda feels nervous once again. Finally, she asks, "What if something is going on that I don't want?"

Brian says, "Leah uses a safe word. What do you want yours to be?"

Amanda thinks for a minute, "Red?"

Brian and Leah nod. Brian says, "So if you say that, I'll stop what I'm doing and we'll fix whatever the issue is. Sound good?" Amanda nods.

After breakfast, Leah asks, "Want to wear anything special for this?"

Amanda shakes her head, "Could I start already naked? That way we get right into it?"

Leah nods, "Of course! Remember, I'll be dominating you too, so get ready for both Brian and I to use you. Let me just go get changed and I think we're going to be ready."

Amanda nods, butterflies fluttering in her stomach. Several minutes later, Leah and Brian come out of the bedroom. Leah is wearing a tight black leather singlet that hugs her figure, contrasting greatly with her light blonde hair. Going down the front is a silver zipper. Brian is wearing black leather gloves, and tight black pants. Even now, it is obvious that he is erect. "Let's go slave!" Brian growls at Amanda.

Amanda follows Brian down the stairs with Leah following Amanda. When they get downstairs, Brian reaches into the bin of toys and pulls out the same riding crop he used on Leah the other day, and hands Leah a thin wooden cane. Leah rubs the cane over Amanda's body. "Alright slut, strip!" She orders. Brian circles his mother like a shark.

Amanda nods and quickly pulls her shirt over her head. Exposing her bare breasts to Leah and Brian. She then quickly bends over, bringing her shorts down. While she's bent over, she feels a hard slap on her ass, causing her to let out a whimper. She quickly stands back up, facing a stern looking Leah. "Alright, let's see you play with that sexy body of yours! Since we aren't going to the beach anytime soon, we can give you a few marks." Leah says, tracing Amanda's nipple with one end of her cane. Now Leah begins to circle her as well, seeming to enjoy this.

"Yes." Amanda quietly says, starting to knead her own breasts.

Suddenly, she feels a sharp pain across her ass, followed by a stinging sensation. She looks back and Leah holds up the cane. "You call me mistress, understand? I'm mistress, he's master!" Leah says, pointing to Brian.

Amanda nods, "I understand mistress." She says. She then goes back to fondling her own breasts before reaching her hands further down her body to begin to play with her clit and soft folds. "Can I do this on the ground?" She asks, before feeling the sting of Brian's crop on her back.

"You forgot something!" Brian says.

"Can I do this on the ground master?" Amanda asks, correcting herself.

Brian looks at Leah and raises an eyebrow. Leah answers, "Of course slave. Lay back on the ground and work that pussy of yours." Amanda wordlessly sits down and then lays back, slowly rubbing her clit once again. Brian gently spreads her legs apart to give himself and Leah a better view. Amanda's breathing soon grows heavier with the occasional soft moan of pleasure mixed in.

"You ask permission to cum, understand?" Brian asks.

Amanda nods, "Yes master!" She keeps rubbing her clit, working herself to orgasm. Amanda grows wetter and wetter, using one hand to rub her clit and two fingers from her other hand to finger her pussy. "Can I cum master?" Amanda asks.

Brian gives her a cruel smile, "No."

Fuck... I really want to cum... Amanda thinks, trying desperately to hold off her orgasm. A moment later she asks, "Please... I need to cum mistress..."

Leah smiles down at her. "Hold off on that." Amanda closes her eyes and bites her lip. Oh god... I can see why Leah likes this... She thinks, starting to enjoy this. After another minute of watching Amanda to struggle not to cum, Leah says, "Cum now." Amanda furiously rubs her clit, pushing herself over the edge less than a minute later. Amanda's pussy clamps down on her two fingers buried up to the knuckle in her pussy, coating them with her cum. Amanda recovers from her orgasm and sits up, pulling her wet fingers out of herself.

Amanda gasps out when Leah buries her face between the older woman's legs and begins to lap the cum out of her pussy. "Oh god..." She whispers, starting to wiggle at the strange and new sensation of having another woman lap at her pussy.

Brian brings his crop down on his mother's nipple, causing her to cry out in pleasure and pain. "Stay still." He orders. Amanda closes her eyes and starts to enjoy Leah greedily lapping up her cum. After a minute, Leah pulls her mouth away from Amanda's pussy and just starts to finger her. Leah uses her index and middle fingers, quickly thrusting them in and out of the older woman.

Amanda, having never been with another woman before, finds the situation incredibly arousing and quickly becomes dripping wet. Leah smiles, "Seems like someone is enjoying this a bit too much. Brian, you mind grabbing the clamps?"

Brian smiles, "I thought you would never ask." Leah slows down her fingering while Brian is gone.

"Clamps?" Amanda asks. Leah picks up her cane and brings it down on Amanda's breasts, leaving a red line across the bottom of both of them.

"You forgot my title. For that you just have to wait and see." Brian returns shortly with a set of metal nipple clamps with rubber tips, connected by a chain. He puts one on Amanda's left nipple, followed by the other on her right. He rests the chain on her stomach. The clamps are tight enough to be moderately uncomfortable, but not enough to take away from the pleasure. Leah goes back to vigorously fingering Amanda.

Soon, the room is full of the sounds of Amanda's moans of pleasure. "Can I cum mistress?" Amanda asks. Leah gives no response, instead just keeps working Amanda's pussy. The desire to cum fills Amanda and she asks again, "Please mistress... can I cum?" Again, Leah gives no response. Instead, she keeps fingering Amanda. Amanda bites her inner lip hard and soon her thighs begin to quiver. "Please mistress... I need to cum..."

Leah gives her a cruel smile, "No." Amanda presses her head back into the floor. All she can concentrate on is how badly she need to cum. Oh god... please... Amanda thinks, her legs beginning to violently quiver.

"I'm going to cum..." Amanda gasps, unable to stop herself any longer. Leah pulls her fingers out of Amanda and begins to rub her clit. "Oh fuck..." Amanda gasps as Leah pushes her over the edge. Amanda closes her eyes as an incredibly powerful orgasm washes over her. Amanda's cum begins to drip out of her pussy almost instantly. Her hot, white fluid drips out of her moist slit and down past her asshole. Amanda's legs quiver vigorously and her mouth hangs open slightly. Amanda opens her eyes a minute later and looks up at a disapproving Leah and Brian. "Sorry master and mistress..." Amanda says, weakly.

Brian shakes his head, "You came without permission and now you need to be punished. Get up and face the wall." Amanda stands and does as she is told, feeling a nervous excitement fill her. Brian and Leah each take one of Amanda's arms and tie them above her head. Brian exchanges his ridding crop for a flogger. Amanda turns and looks at both Leah and Brian standing behind her. "Since it is your first time, your ass is getting punished. 10 hits from the flogger, you count out loud. You miss a number, it doesn't count, understand?"

"Yes master." Amanda answers, feeling excited. Now I learn if I really like this. I remember my safe word... here we go! She thinks. She feels the flogger smack against her left ass cheek. There is a brief sting of pain and she calls out, "One!" Brian nods and brings the flogger down on her right ass cheek, and once again, Amanda calls out, "Two!" Brian flogs his mother, each time alternating which cheek he is hitting. With every hit, Amanda's generous ass jiggles with each impact. Finally, Amanda cries out "Ten!"

Brian smiles, "Good job. I'll be back with a mirror so you can have a good look at your ass and remember not to cum without permission." Brian goes up stairs, leaving Amanda and Leah alone together.

"How are you linking this? Answer honestly and you don't have to call me mistress right now." Leah says.

Amanda answers, "I'm loving this! You were right about it hurting a bit but being fun at the same time. When you made me cum and this punishment... I was really aroused by the idea of it."

Leah smiles, "I'm glad. Now slut, get ready for the master to show you what your ass looks like!"

Amanda smiles, "Yes mistress!" Brian returns to the room and holds up a handheld mirror for Amanda to see her ass. She gasps at the sight. Before, it was pale before but now it is covered in angry looking red lines.

"So, what did you learn here?" Leah asks, rubbing her cane over Amanda's sore ass. She slips it between Amanda's thighs and over her pussy lips. Amanda's cum is beginning to drip down her inner thighs.

"To always have permission to cum mistress!" Amanda answers.

Leah says, "That's right! Now have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No mistress." Amanda answers.

"Shame. Because you are about to be." Leah answers. Amanda's arms are soon untied and she rubs her wrists. "Crawl over to the mattress!" Leah orders. Amanda gets down on her hands and knees and crawls on the floor. The whole time, Leah's cane touches Amanda's back as if guiding her.

Leah unzips her black leather outfit, exposing both of her breasts and her pussy, before placing it on the ground. "Now you are going to eat my pussy and make me cum. Brian will do the same to you at the same time. Your goal is to make me cum before he makes you cum. Understand?"

"Yes mistress!" Amanda answers, feeling excited to be with a woman for the first time. Leah smiles and lays down at the top of the mattress, spreading her legs wide for Amanda. Amanda crawls between the younger woman's thighs and looks down at the vagina before her. Despite no stimulation, Leah's pussy already glistens with her juices. Amanda lowers her mouth to Leah's soft folds and gives it a tentative lick. To her surprise, Leah's pussy tastes pretty good. Amanda soon buries her face in the younger woman and begins to lap greedily at her cunt.

At the same time, Brian slides beneath his mother and in between her legs. Brian starts playing with his mom's pussy, rubbing her clit and licking her juices. Amanda pulls away from Leah to let out a soft moan. Damn, Brian is good at this! She thinks, enjoying the feeling of Brian working her pussy. Amanda returns her attention to Leah and begins to go back to lapping at her snatch. Amanda pushes her tongue just inside of the younger woman, causing her to let out a soft moan.

Under Amanda's tongue, Leah quickly grows wet. Soon, despite having never done this before, Amanda is making Leah squeal softly with pleasure. Amanda can feel Leah growing wetter with her tongue and begins to suck at the younger woman's clit. Leah lets out a loud moan of pleasure and cums. Amanda pulls away from Leah and watches her ride out her orgasm. Leah's pretty face is contorted with pleasure and she is gently rubbing her own clit.

In between his mother's thighs, Brian has started sucking Amanda's clit and sliding two fingers in and out of her drooling pussy. Amanda groans, "Oh fuck baby..."

"I want you to cum for me." Brian says, momentarily pulling his mouth away from Amanda's pussy. Brian quickly pushes Amanda over the edge, making her cum. Brian pulls away from his mother's pussy and gently rubs her engorged clit while she cums. Amanda's legs quiver as she enjoys her orgasm. Leah watches Amanda cum, pulling on the chain connected to Amanda's nipples slightly. Amanda gasps at the sudden tugging sensation on her breasts.

"How did you like that slave?" Leah asks, tugging the chain slightly harder.

"Oh!" Amanda groans in surprise. Then she answers, "I loved that. Thank you master! Thank you mistress!" Amanda thinks, I can't believe how easily I got used to calling my own son master...

"Your welcome. Now, I don't think it is right to leave the person who made you cum un satisfied, do you?" Brian asks Amanda, rubbing his riding crop over her nipples.

Amanda shakes her head, "No master."

Brian smiles and pulls out his cock, "Good, now start sucking!" Amanda kneels in front of her son and grasps the base of his member with her hand. Much less nervously than the first time, Amanda takes the tip of his cock into her mouth and begins to suck. Amanda places a hand on her son's thigh and begins to take more of his cock into her mouth. Amanda bobs her head forward again and again, until most of her son's cock is in her mouth. Amanda pulls away and gasps for breath, several strands of drool dripping off of Brian's glistening cock.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers