A Mom's Help

Story Info
Tyler's mom helps with his every need.
867 words
3.95
47.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennLC
PennLC
10 Followers

Within weeks of graduating college, Tyler was in an accident and broke several bones. He moved into his mom's house so she could help take care of him. She did everything for him. She cooked his meals, did his laundry, helped him to the bathroom, and (most embarrassing for Tyler) she helped bathe him. He would sit on a shower chair in the middle of the shower while his mom washed him off. She wanted to do a thorough job so she climbed into the shower with him. When she did this, she most often put on a pair of shorts, a sports bra, and flip-flops, although sometimes, she simply stripped to her bra and panties. Tyler would stare straight ahead and try not to look at his mom's rather shapely body. She either didn't know or didn't care what Tyler thought of seeing her this way. Luckily, because of how poorly he was feeling, his penis did not become erect at what would have otherwise been a tantalizing sight.

After a few weeks of this, Tyler began to recover. He could move around better and could start to take care of himself more. But his mom insisted on still helping him as much as she could, including bathing him. But now, his body started to respond to seeing his mom in her underwear. Although she never said a word about it, Tyler thought she realized how he felt, because she started to stay outside the shower fully clothed and only climb in when she absolutely had to. But, after a couple times when she climbed in wearing tight pants, a white tee-shirt, and no bra, Tyler began to think she was either totally oblivious or deliberately tempting him. "Showering in clothes is a great way to stay cool in summer!" was all she would say about it.

One evening, she got home late from work. "My boss was hounding me all day long about getting my project done in time! And to make matters worse, the air condition wasn't working. I am soaked in sweat. I must look terrible!"

"You look fine to me, mom," said Tyler without thinking. He couldn't stop looking at his mom's white blouse which had gone see-through from the sweat. She was wearing a bra, but it was still quite a sight. Moving his eyes down, Tyler saw drops of sweat running down her white stockings. Tyler felt a stirring in his groin.

"Aw, so nice of you!" his mom cooed. "I need to cool off. Let's take a shower!" Without waiting for a response, she helped Tyler to the bathroom. Once there, she took off her blouse, skirt, slip, and dress shoes, and stood before Tyler in her bra, panties, and stockings. Tyler undressed himself with minimal help from his mom. He paused a second before taking off his underpants and then resignedly removed them. No longer held back by the underwear, his cock sprang to life. But, once again, his mom seemed not to notice.

She helped him onto the shower chair and turned on the water. Tyler felt himself growing bigger and bigger as he watched her stand there in her soaking wet bra, panties, and stockings. The last straw came when she leaned over him and started gently washing his penis. Staring directly down her cleavage, he stammered, "Mom, I don't think..."

"Shh," his mom whispered throatily. "Don't you think I've noticed your reaction to seeing me this way? But it's nice to have a man look at me that way after so long, even if it's my son. Don't fight it. We both have needs."

By now, Tyler was at the point where he couldn't fight it if he tried. He relaxed as his mom knelt in front of him and took him into her mouth. He started moaning as her tongue played with him. As the moment of climax approached, he pulled out of her mouth and exploded all over her face and hair. At the sight, he started laughing uncontrollably. Soon, his mom was too. He didn't know how long they spent in the shower. He came several times, in her hands, between her breasts, on her panties, on her stockinged feet. When they were done, they climbed out of the tub and dried off. Tyler's mom put her clothes back on and went to put on her shoes.

"Wait," said Tyler, "I still have a little bit" with that, he stood over her shoes and let the last bit of his seed splatter into them. Slowly and seductively, his mom slid her feet into her shoes. The pair went off hand in hand to have dinner and then they went to bed together.

Thus began Tyler and his mom's relationship. Even after Tyler was fully recovered and moved out of his mom's house, he would come back to visit her and the two would "play." They would start in the shower and move to the bed, shedding their clothes along the way until they lay naked, entwined in each other's arms, making love every conceivable way. In the end, Tyler didn't really regret getting injured, since it led to all this great sex!

PennLC
PennLC
10 Followers