All Comments on 'A Mom's Metamorphosis Ch. 02'

by jameswhich

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mom's falling inline

good story. just wonder where its going from here.

im intrigued about the next part. of this story.

are they going to have sex or not i wonder.

i love the writing. don't worry about the one that have

been unhappy with your writing. if there that concerned

about the possible wording they don't have to read it do they. some people are never satisfied.

so carry on writing the next parts of this story.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
what a bunch of drivel

Psychobabble from am incest advocate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bud is a true friend to Caroline

As a mother, Caroline is confused and conflicted, and Bud's there to help her sort out her feelings. He knows that they center on her 19 year old boy Billy. Caroline's finally accepted that the boy is fucking his sister Emily. But I don't think she fully understands him. At his age Billy is a nonstop semen producing machine. His balls just never quit. As a young male he's constantly on the prowl for a warm wet hole to shoot his semen into. And Billy, like lots and lots of boys nowadays, is a very family-oriented kid when it comes to sex. Why go outside the close loving family when his family contains the best cunt there is? He's discovered his sister Emily adorable little coochie, and he likes it just fine. As brother and sister, Billy's fat young cock fits into Emily's tight wet twat like a hand in a glove. They both think her sweet slit is the natural place for Billy to blow his brotherly balls up into. Mom accepts that, so far so good. But what about her own slit? That wonderful hairy hole between her legs that both her kids came out of? A seasoned family fucker like Billy surely believes that that's the other, even better natural place for him to blow his balls up into. It's just common sense. Caroline's given Billy so much all of his life. Time for the boy to give his mommy something in return. A great big cuntful of his warm creamy sperm. Over and over again.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
So insightful

Incest being intrinsic is probably the most truthful thing I've read about the "TABOO"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous