A Mom's Obsession Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa takes up Ann's suggestion. And a visit to a frat party.
8.1k words
4.64
8.4k
20
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
859 Followers

Author's Note, Thanks again to kenjisato for editing and suggestions.

______________

By Tuesday, the seed Ann had planted in Lisa's mind was taking root. 'Nothing wrong with inviting my best friend's son to dinner,' she thought to herself. That evening, she dialed his number.

"Paul? It's Lisa. How are you?"

"Lisa! Hi!"

"Paul, Ann tells me you are sans girlfriend at the moment."

He confirmed it was true.

"I was wondering if you'd like to keep me company for dinner. Friday, perhaps. That Italian place near me. We haven't talked one-on-one in years."

After Paul happily agreed, she added, "And let me pay. After all, I invited you. But you can drive."

Tuesday night, Paul joined Ann in her bed, as that was where he regularly slept by then.

"Well, I'm sure it will be a lovely dinner," Ann teased, fully knowing how it could end up.

Paul said nothing; instead, pressing his body close to hers as his hand found one of her hefty breasts.

As he began licking her neck, Ann said, "You are insatiable." She turned her head to him, and they kissed, his hand fondling her tits as he rubbed his growing erection against her hip. Paul spent a few minutes sucking on her tits before moving between her legs. Ann knew where this was headed.

"Fuck!" she hissed, as his tongue dug into her moistening slit. He soon had her writhing, his hands kneading the soft flesh of her breasts. As he drove her passion to the edge, Ann wanted that most intimate act. "Just fuck me!" she begged.

Paul climbed on top of her with a confident smile. "Want my cock inside you?" He teased before, with a jerk of his hips, thrust his cock into her sheath.

Mother and son were soon enraptured in lust, as he drove his tongue into her mouth, while his cock plowed her soaking pussy. She wrapped him in her arms, driven wild by his unrelenting pounding.

"Mom!" he groaned, sending Ann over the edge, and crying out from her orgasm. He came next, pumping his sperm into her with an animalistic fury. Both became lost in their shared climax, as Ann relished the feeling of his sperm filling her womb.

Ardors satisfied, Ann caressed her son, satisfied in both making him cum and having his seed inside her. "I hope you will satisfy Lisa, as well," she laughed, as Paul rolled off her. She scooped some of his cum seeping from her pussy and brought it to her lips. "Yes, I think you will."

*****

Friday, Paul knocked on Lisa's door and was greeted by a lovely cleavage and an inviting smile.

"My, don't you look handsome, Paul."

Paul turned on the charm, opening the car door for her and helping her in. Over dinner they chatted, catching up on each other's lives, as Lisa could see her plunging neckline was having the desired effect.

After, as they walked back to his car, Lisa put her arm around Paul's and took delight in feeling a young man's taut body.

"Would you like to come in for a glass of wine, or something?" Lisa asked with a smile, when they arrived back at her place.

Inside, as she opened her cabinet for glasses, she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Are you really interested in wine?" she heard him ask.

She turned and found his inviting lips inches away. "No," was the simple answer before pressing her lips to his.

Arms were wrapped around each other, as the kissing became more passionate. Lisa's hands enjoyed feeling the body of this fit young man she'd watched grow into a handsome adult. Their lips parted and looked into each other's eyes, confirming what was next.

"You know, I've had a crush on you a long time," Paul told her, caressing her back.

"Wish you'd acted sooner?" Lisa whispered, her hand on his lean chest.

"Well, I'm a bit more experienced now," he quipped before kissing her again.

"I'll be the judge of that," she whispered, as she led him to her sofa.

There, she kissed him aggressively, her tongue seeking his. Paul started kissing her neck as his hand moved from her waist to her shapely breast, feeling its soft curves, while Lisa's hands explored his body, with one settling on his crotch.

"Why don't we take this some place more comfortable," Lisa purred.

In her bedroom, she unbuttoned his dress shirt and, tossing it aside, stroked his chest. "Mmm... Not too muscular. Just what I like. Now, your turn!"

She turned to allow him to unzip her dress, followed by her bra. Lisa closed her eyes as he reached around to her bare breasts and kneaded their soft flesh while his tongue ran down her neck. His tongue continued working its way down her back as his fingers slipped off her panties.

Completely naked, she turned and stepped back letting him get a good look. "Is this what you wanted to see all this time?" she teased.

Paul drank in her body, a body much younger looking than a forty-year-old, with breasts smaller than Ann's but quite shapely.

"My turn!" Lisa declared, unfastening his pants, then pushing him on the bed so she could finish getting him naked. She watched as his eye-pleasing shaft popped out, then tossed his briefs aside. Her hand was instinctively drawn to it, feeling it for the first time.

"My, my..." she smirked, "I always wondered about your cock."

Kneeling next to him, she pressed him to lie back followed by her hands exploring his body. "Indulge me. It's been a while since I enjoyed a young man like you," she said, as she kissed his pectorals.

Her lips continued down his body as her hand started stroking his rod. When she reached it, she held it up, giving it a good looking over and feeling how hard it was. She licked it a few times before letting it slide past her wet lips, as Paul moaned.

She worked his manhood, slowly at first, sucking and licking, and enjoying the look on his face. He looked at her and was met by eyes clearly wanting to please him.

"Lisa," he murmured, "Lisa..."

This only encouraged her to redouble her efforts, as he started bucking his hips. Lisa hummed her desire until his cock began to throb, shooting the first of his cum in her mouth. She swallowed spurt after spurt, surprised by his load.

When his orgasm ebbed, Lisa released his rod. "God! Are you virile!" she laughed, before licking his cock.

Paul rested a bit before looking to even the score. He rolled Lisa on her back and gave her a passionate kiss before looking deeply into her eyes. The intensity of his look hit Lisa hard. But before she knew it, he was between her legs, licking her belly and hips. He lifted a leg, kissing her inner thigh before working his way to her entrance.

"Oh, Paul!" she giggled, as his tongue dived in before he started working her clit.

She looked at him, turned on by this stud pleasuring her. And he seemed to know just how to do it. In little time, Lisa was writhing to his attention to her pussy, until her orgasm hit as she cried out. She gasped, as her body twisted to the exquisite climax.

The orgasm passed as Lisa ran her fingers through his hair. "Those college girls must love you!" she murmured, relishing the post-orgasmic bliss.

But, before she knew it, Paul was climbing on top of her. Lisa reached for his cock and found it was ready for action. "Yes! Put it inside me!"

She looked at him, his eyes again locked on hers, as his length plunged into her inner core. His eyes, and the feeling of his manhood driving home, gave Lisa a shudder.

"Yes!" she hissed, "Just fuck me!"

Paul happily complied, kissing her as his cock pounded her wet slit. He continued relentlessly, until Lisa's ardor needed release, and she cried out to another orgasm.

Yet, Paul wasn't done. He got Lisa on all fours, then took her from behind. He drove his manhood in and out as his hands groped her tits. He grabbed Lisa's hips and fucked her with abandon until she came again, her face buried in a pillow, consumed in ecstasy.

Lisa desperately wanted to regain the upper hand and pushed Paul to his back. She straddled him, and holding his hard shaft to her entrance, lowered herself on it, basking in the sensation of it sliding deep inside her. She placed his hands on her tits as she rocked on him, her eyes on his. She rode him a long time, as he kneaded her ample breasts; his virility seeming inexhaustible.

But she could soon see he was on edge; his hips thrusting up to meet her plunges.

"Yes!" she hissed, "Cum!"

Paul grabbed her, and pulling her lips to his, began thrusting hard, until he began groaning. Lisa could feel he was cumming inside her, sending her to one more climax.

Their lips muffled each other's cries of ecstasy, as his cock flooded her womb with his sperm. Their orgasms seemed to go on surprisingly long to Lisa, until both were spent.

"Paul! Damn!" she said breathlessly, resting her head on his shoulder, his cock still inside her.

They rested this way for a while, with Lisa feeling quite satisfied as he caressed her back until she rolled off of him. She cuddled next to him, his arm pulling her close. She reached between her legs, feeling his load oozing from her pussy. "You are some man!" She laughed. Then, as her hand felt his young body, she asked, "Staying the night?"

He answered with a gentle kiss.

Saturday morning, Lisa looked over this hot young man sleeping next to her. It had been a while since she had a man in her bed, and longer still, having a man like him. She decided to get all she could as her hand slid down to his manhood.

Paul opened his eyes when he felt his cock being stroked back to life.

"Morning, lover," Lisa whispered, followed by a kiss.

She could feel his cock growing and thrilled at another session of lovemaking. She moved between his legs and began sucking on him, as her own fingers slipped between her legs. When both were ready, she lowered herself onto his erection.

She gasped, feeling its length slide into her sheath. Lisa rode him, as her eyes drank in this good-looking lover. They made love in this position a while, until Paul rolled them over.

"Fuck yes!" she said, feeling his body on hers as he drove his rod deep. "Yes! Just fuck me!"

Paul gave her a sloppy kiss before looking her in the eyes as he thrust his shaft in and out. The lust in his eyes made Lisa shudder. She wanted only one thing.

"Do it! I want to feel you cum in me!"

To hear a woman beg for his seed was too much to resist. Grunting, Paul took slow, deep thrusts as Lisa grabbed his ass.

"Yes! Deep!"

Suddenly, Lisa's body began convulsing to her own orgasm, as he pumped his sperm into her womb with each thrust.

"Fuck, Lisa!" he murmured, putting his head in her neck when his cock was spent.

Her hands glided over his body as he lay on top of her, satisfied by her climax and the knowledge of having his cum inside her.

"Good thing I'm done making babies!" she laughed. "Otherwise, I'd want yours!"

Her words were so erotic, he kissed her lovingly as Lisa basked in the glory of the moment.

He rolled off her and the two lay side-by-side, reflecting on another hot session.

They eventually dressed and had breakfast together before he headed home.

"Well, I suspect some pretty young thing will snap you up soon. But, if you ever need some, uh, relief," she teased, putting her hand on his crotch.

He gave her a slow kiss that had her practically swooning. "Next weekend, perhaps?"

She smiled at the prospect then saw him off.

Back home, he found Ann in the kitchen, preparing to do some chores.

"So, how was the date with Lisa," she smirked, fully knowing he spent the night with her.

"You need to ask?"

"Well," she laughed, "I hope you both enjoyed yourselves."

He moved to her and gave her a passionate kiss. "Jealous?"

"No, I like knowing you enjoyed yourself. And I hope you got her off."

Paul slipped his hand into the waistband of his mother's shorts. "Several times," he whispered, nibbling her neck.

Ann sighed, "And... did you... fuck her?"

She found herself pressed against the wall, as his finger slipped into her moistening pussy.

"Yes. Several times! Does that turn you on?"

He pressed his body to hers, slipping his tongue into her mouth as his finger worked her clit. He was right, the thought of him fucking Lisa turned her on. And so, his attentions to her pussy like this, drove her wild.

"I had my cock deep inside her... Drilling her, until she came. Then I filled her with my seed. Do you like that?"

Ann pulled his lips to hers as he worked her clit until she cried out to an orgasm. He held her up as her body spasmed, her breathing erratic.

"Damn you!" she laughed, when it was over. "I'm sure you have Lisa hooked, as well now."

She gave him a kiss and reminded him they both had chores.

Sunday evening, they turned in early and made love. They passionately kissed a while; naked bodies pressed to one another. Paul worked his way to her irresistible breasts, sucking and licking them freely. He worked his way between her legs, enjoying the look of desire on her face as he moved in. Paul worked her pussy, knowing just how to play her, until bringing her to a climax. He climbed on top of her, as she wrapped her arms around him. Ann loved feeling him on top of her, feeling his length slide deeply inside her, and being fucked missionary style. He drove his shaft in and out, slowly increasing the pace as he looked her in the eyes. He started pounding her, the wild lust on his face exciting Ann.

"Yes, cum!"

"Mom!" he cried out, before plunging his cock deeper, flooding her again with his sperm.

Ann held him tightly, enjoying every bit of his orgasm. She fell asleep on his shoulder, feeling well satisfied in pleasuring her son.

*****

Tuesday, Paul met a friend, Pete, on campus. "Paul, the frat house is having a party Friday. Come! But bring a date if you can."

He thought for a moment. "Yeah, I can."

Later, he texted Lisa, asking her if she wanted to be his date.

"A bunch of college boys? Sounds fun!" she replied.

Friday, Paul picked up Lisa at her place.

"Wow! I'll have the hottest date there!" he declared, looking over her short skirt, heels, and flouted cleavage.

Lisa walked up to Paul and gave him a languishing kiss. "Glad you approve," she replied, sultrily.

When they arrived at the frat house, Paul offered Lisa his arm and they walked in. Some heads turned to look over his date, whose dress was more elegant than the flashy things the much younger women there were wearing.

"Paul!" he heard, shouted at him over the din.

He saw Pete approaching with his girlfriend on his arm. "Pete! This is Lisa."

"Hi!" Pete replied, not hiding giving Lisa a good looking over. "This is Cathy."

With the introductions over, Pete led them to the bar. "There's beer. And some wine, if you prefer," he suggested, drinking in Lisa.

"When in Rome... I'll have a beer," Lisa responded, giving Pete a teasing look.

"So, uh, how long have you two known each other?" Pete asked, handing her a beer, and trying to make conversation.

"A while now," Lisa smirked, looking at Paul. "Nice frat house, I must say."

"Would you like to take the tour?" Pete asked.

She smiled at him and the two walked off, leaving Paul and Cathy alone.

"So how long have you known each other?" Cathy asked.

"Quite a while," Paul responded with a knowing grin, as he looked over the tall, slim blonde.

Cathy tried a different tack. "Just friends, or..?"

Paul gave her a long look. "If you must know, more than just friends."

"Fuck buddies then?"

Paul simply gave her a knowing look.

"I know Pete. He's going to try and bed your date," Cathy told him, pointing at them heading upstairs.

"Yeah. Kinda why I invited her. She's a big girl and knows what she wants."

"Like another beer?" she asked, with a smile that was more than a smile.

They continued chatting before Cathy asked if he'd seen the place.

"No," came the reply, suspecting more in the question.

They headed upstairs, and as they entered the hallway, Cathy turned to him and gave him a kiss. "Kissable lips!" she quipped.

Paul put his arms around her and gave her a lingering kiss. "Same!" he whispered.

"Want to see what your date is up to?" she asked.

Taking his hand, she walked to a bedroom door and opened it quietly and peeked in. On the bed, they found Lisa and Pete with another guy. All three were naked, with Lisa sucking on the other guy's cock as Pete's head was between her legs.

"Getting into the spirit!" Cathy whispered.

"What are you two looking at?" they heard from behind.

Paul turned to see a shapely young woman in a tight dress that showed off her curves.

"Oh, just your boyfriend getting sucked off by Paul's date, Jen," Cathy smirked. "Oh, and Pete is eating her out!"

"Oh?" Jen replied, pushing in to get a look. She watched a second as her boyfriend, Rich, was having his cock made love to by an older, sexy woman. She then turned to give Paul a good looking over. "Who's your friend, here?"

"Oh, Paul. Lisa is his date, and enjoying herself, it appears. Paul, this is Jen."

Jen put a hand on his chest and looked him over again. "Interested in sharing him?" she asked, turning to Cathy.

Cathy walked in, taking Paul's hand as Jen followed. By the other bed, they got Paul on it and stripped him, then gave him a show of undressing each other.

Rich was distracted from the blowjob he was receiving, long enough to watch the two women slide to either side of Paul where they took turns kissing him and each other. Paul found Jen's large, firm breasts too tempting and brought his mouth to one, kissing and sucking on it before moving to the other.

"I've got a pair, too!" Cathy declared, pulling his face to her tits.

He lavished attention to them as the women kissed; Cathy taking the opportunity to fondle Jen's breasts. Jen, meanwhile, eyed his growing erection and liked what she saw. She reached for it, and with a few strokes, brought it to its full length.

Jen moved down and began kissing and licking his rod before letting it slip between her lips, evoking a moan from Paul.

By this time, Pete was in need of some action, and lifting Lisa's legs, knelt between them and pressed his hard shaft to her entrance.

"Fuck, yes! Put it in me!" Lisa begged, before returning her attention to Rich's cock.

Lisa was being spit-roasted, as Pete fucked her hard while she continued sucking on Rich.

The other women looked at each other knowingly, and pushing Paul to his back, Jen straddled his cock as Cathy climbed on his face.

Jen gasped, as his long shaft slipped deeply into her core. She squeezed it motionless a minute, feeling his significant cock stretch her pussy.

Meanwhile, Cathy's body shuddered as his tongue found her clit, giving it a few flicks before slipping his tongue into her wet slit. The women faced each other, sharing kisses, while Cathy's fingers felt for Jen's clit as she rode his cock.

The room was filled with moans and gasps as six people pleasured themselves.

Pete's passion was rising the fastest, as he fucked this sexy, older woman. He tried to hold back, but the moment was too much, and he began grunting.

Lisa realized he was about to cum, and releasing Rich's cock, spun around, grabbing hold of Pete's as it began to throb. She sucked it into her mouth as the first of his seed began to spurt; he grunted and moaned, thrusting his rod into her mouth as she swallowed his load.

Paul's manhood, along with Cathy working her clit, had its effect on Jen. And seeing Pete unload his seed into Lisa's mouth, sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, as an orgasm hit, her body convulsing as Cathy pinched her nipples, her orgasm peaking as Pete's climax ebbed.

"Fuck!" She laughed, looking at Cathy.

Pete moved aside, giving Rich a chance to fuck this hot woman, as Lisa got on all fours. As Rich mounted her from behind, sliding his rod into her well-lubricated slit, Jen gave Cathy a turn to ride Paul's hard cock.

Zootonius
Zootonius
859 Followers