A Mom's Obsession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
859 Followers

"Oh, yeah!" Cathy hissed, as his length slid deeply into her core. Jen, meanwhile, had moved to the other bed and began kissing her boyfriend passionately.

Admiring his shaft sliding in and out of Lisa, Jen teased, "Like fucking her?" as her hand stroked Lisa's body.

She was wondering how adventurous the older woman was, when Lisa changed positions. She forced Rich to his back and lowered herself on his awaiting cock, sighing as she felt it slide home.

Jen saw her chance. She cupped one of Lisa's ample tits and looked her in the eyes. Lisa responded by bringing her lips to Jen's. She started working Lisa's clit as Lisa rode him wildly. Finally, she shuddered as a climax hit.

Paul turned to catch Lisa cum while making out with another woman, as Cathy, lost in her own passion, rode his cock hard. It was too much for him and he warned, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it!" Cathy begged, leaning down and driving her tongue into his mouth. Paul groaned into her mouth as he began thrusting his cock into her pussy as it unleashed a copious load deep into her womb. His arms around her, he felt her body convulsing to her own orgasm, making the moment ever more intense.

Rich, seeing Lisa cum and hearing the moans of orgasm from the other bed, warned of his own impending climax. Lisa wanted it in her mouth and climbing off, sucked his manhood past her eager lips. She could feel it begin to throb as Jen joined her, licking his sack. Lisa was quickly rewarded by spurts of his cum in her mouth. After a few, she gave Jen a chance, who swallowed the rest of his load.

The five burst into laughter after the series of climaxes were over. They discovered that Pete had dressed and slipped out of the room, as the others were distracted.

"Thanks for loaning me your date!" Cathy chuckled, feeling his cock and his cum still inside her. As she climbed off his manhood, Lisa saw an opportunity.

"Let me clean you up," Lisa teased, and moving to the other bed, pressed Cathy to her back and spread her legs apart, eyeing the cum oozing from her slit. With little warning, she was between her legs and lapping up the cum dripping from her lovebox, causing Cathy to gasp.

Paul lay beside them, wide eyed, as he watched Lisa eagerly dig into Cathy. Lisa's work brought the younger woman to another climax as Paul played with her tits.

As Cathy's orgasm ebbed, Paul noticed the other two had dressed and left, Jen giving him a smirk as she walked out.

The last three rested a bit in the afterglow of sex, then dressed and made their way out.

Lisa and Paul made their way through the crowd, hardly noticed by anyone.

"I think I've seen enough." Lisa smiled knowingly at Paul.

"Shall we go then?"

Paul drove Lisa home, and while seeing her to her door, she asked, "Care to come in? Or did they wear you out?"

They were barely inside when Lisa put her arms around him. "Looks like you had fun with two women."

"And you, uh, entertained two guys! Plus, I didn't know you were into women as well."

"Yes. With the right opportunity and the right woman. You seemed to like watching me eat out Cathy."

"Yeah. Something about watching two women making out..."

Lisa put her hand on his crotch. "Still hot?"

Paul gave her a passionate kiss before the two went to her bedroom. There, they stripped and fell onto the bed, embracing and kissing madly. Paul licked and sucked on her luscious breasts as her hands explored his body, until it found his hard rod.

She pressed him to his back, and straddling him, lowered herself on his awaiting manhood.

"Fuck, yes... I love your cock inside me!"

She rode him a while, admiring her young lover as his hands freely groped her tits. He pulled her lips to his, and they intermingled tongues as he pounded her slit.

Next, Lisa rolled them over. "I like having a man like you on top. Now, fuck me!" she demanded.

Paul drilled her relentlessly as they kissed, her hands caressing his masculine body.

"Stamina!" she stuttered, as his pace increased.

"Yes! Do it! Fuck! I want it!" Lisa begged.

Paul grunted, thrusting his cock deep inside Lisa, his sperm flooding her womb with.

She cried out in ecstasy; her own orgasm triggered by feeling him cum.

"Feeling you cum in me has such an effect!" she laughed, feeling the weight of this handsome young thing on top of her, his cock and seed still inside her.

"I like cumming inside you, as well. And finding a sexy woman who wants my seed."

Paul gave her a long kiss before rolling off and pulling her close, where they cuddled and kissed in the afterglow of sex. His tender side was a further draw to Lisa, added to a body she couldn't keep her hands off.

"Two... no, three women in one night!" She teased. "Made three women come, lover!"

"And you had three men!" Then he added, "I can't believe you ate out Cathy."

"Yes, nothing like another woman for a change of pace. But I'll take a nice cock any day," she replied, fondling his limp manhood.

Paul's mind started imagining more. "Never tried hitting up Mom?"

"Ann? As much as I liked the idea, I didn't want to mess up our friendship. I didn't know how she'd react. Why? Do you like the idea of me making love to her?" she teased.

Paul said nothing, but it was true. And as they drifted off to sleep, the thought dwelled in his head.

*****

Saturday morning, the lovers showered together. And with kisses and soapy bodies rubbing together, his erection was in its glory. He fucked her there as the hot water ran down, until he planted his seed in her one more time to Lisa's satisfaction.

Later, they shared breakfast before Lisa saw him off.

"Another time?" she asked. "Unless you're tiring of me."

He answered with a languishing kiss. "Busy next weekend?"

She smiled in reply before he headed to his car. He was the best lover she'd had in a while and hoped the affair would last some time.

Back home, Paul found Ann in the kitchen.

"Finally!" Ann chuckled. "Enjoy yourself?"

Paul gave his mother a kiss, matching the one he had just given Lisa. "Yes. I'll give you the details tonight. But I think you wanted me to mow the lawn," he replied, before going to his room to change. He figured he'd piqued her curiosity.

That evening over dinner, he described in detail how he made love to two college girls as Lisa sucked and fuck two guys in the next bed. Then he told of how she ravenously ate his cum out of Cathy, watching how she reacted.

And he could see it turned her on. "Ever had sex with another woman?" he asked, cautiously.

"No. But I've always wondered."

The two stood and Paul took her in his arms. "Has all this talk gotten to you?"

"Need to ask?"

Paul kissed her before leading Ann to her bedroom where, naked, they started making love on the bed. Paul loved turning on Ann like this, and rolled to his back, positioning Ann's dangling tits over his face which he made love to, sucking and licking her sensitive nipples.

"Yeah, Paul..." she mumbled, dreamily.

"Does it turn you on that I fucked three women yesterday?" he asked, as he positioned her to sit on his face.

"Well, I can imagine you enjoyed... Fuck!" she gasped, as his tongue parted the folds of her entrance.

They hadn't made love in days and with all the talk of sex, Ann was primed. Soon, she was writhing and moaning to his attentions.

"Yes! There! Oh, fuck!" Her body tensed as the orgasm welled up to her son's skills, as she shuddered in pleasure.

When it was over and she collected herself, Ann moved to his eager erection. She could never get enough of it. And the thought of him fucking some young college girl or Lisa, did arouse her. She made love to it, sucking and licking, as she imagined it plunging into Lisa's pussy.

She wanted him inside her; his cum inside her. Ann straddled him and sighed as her son's manhood plunged into her sheath.

"Yes...! Suck on my tits!" she exclaimed, leaning down to offer her pendulous breasts.

He sucked ravenously as he pounded her with his stiff cock. It went on some time as both became absorbed in passion. His thrusts increased until, latched onto a nipple, he began grunting, and Ann knew he was cumming inside her.

With thrust after thrust, Ann looked at him in the throes of orgasm as he pumped his sperm inside her. She hadn't cum, herself, but his own carnal pleasure was enough for her.

After, Ann lay next to him and simply felt his body, taking pleasure in knowing his cum was inside her.

For Paul, the thought of getting both her and Lisa in bed was becoming an obsession.

Tuesday night, Paul joined Ann in her bed. She was feeling frisky, eager to feel his cock inside her again. She once more dangled her pendulous breasts over his face, knowing how much sucking on them turned him on. He lavished them with his full attention as Ann took pleasure in the sensation of having them made love to, as well as the effect it had on Paul.

When she felt he was satisfied, Ann rolled to her back and begged Paul to take her, which he readily did. Both of them sighed, feeling his length slide in to the hilt.

This illicit love seemed natural to them every time by then, as he tenderly kissed his mother, slowly thrusting his manhood in and out. He paused for a moment to look into her eyes.

"To be able to make love to both you and Lisa! Fuck!" he exclaimed. "I wish she was here now, watching us. I bet she'd love it. Or maybe you watching us fuck! Watching me cum inside her!"

Ann said nothing-- she was both shocked and aroused by the idea. Letting someone in on their secret affair unnerved her. Yet, the thought of watching her son pound Lisa was erotic.

"Fuck! Mom!" Paul croaked, as he started pounding her.

She grabbed his ass, encouraging him to plant his sperm inside her. His thrusts and grunts told of his filling her womb once again, triggering her own powerful orgasm.

His own climax lasted a bit longer, it seemed to Ann. Was it the thought of Lisa?

Paul rolled off her and she moved close to him, her hand feeling his masculine body and feeling satisfied in knowing his seed inside her again.

*****

The next day, Paul was determined. He trusted Lisa was adventurous enough to accept his steamy affair with his own mother. He was going to invite them both out to dinner Friday, then have Lisa join them at home.

Friday evening, Paul and Ann drove to Lisa's place. After Paul's confession during their lovemaking session, she wondered if he was trying to make it happen. Still, she said nothing about it.

They ate at an Italian place where Ann watched the glances of the acknowledged lovers, wishing she could share notes about their lovemaking.

When dinner was over, Paul offered to fetch the car parked a few blocks away and Ann saw her opportunity, suspecting that if she didn't let Lisa in on the secret, Paul soon would.

She steeled herself, then started in a quiet tone. "Lisa, there's something you should know. You're not Paul's only lover. Fact is, we've been having an affair these past few weeks. Are you shocked?" She paused for a moment to see how Lisa took it. The look of surprise was soon replaced by a grin.

Lisa looked around to make sure no one was in earshot. "You've been fucking Paul? Sounds kinky... And hot!"

"Well, that's one way to put it. Let's step outside and I'll tell you more."

In the night air, Lisa asked, "How did it start?"

"Paul caught me masturbating. It was so hot, and I came hard knowing he was watching me. Then, the next night, there was a bit too much wine and we started flirting. And, well, things proceeded. Fuck! Lisa! We made love every night after that. I couldn't get enough of him!"

"He does have a nice cock," Lisa smirked. "So why did you encourage us to make out?"

"I can't explain it. I guess I like the idea of him making love to other women -- fucking them.

"So, you like the idea of watching Paul fuck me!" Lisa teased, as the car pulled up.

The women sat in the back, and in whispers, they shared notes on sucking and fucking Paul. He, in turn, wondered about the glances he was getting in the rearview mirror.

Lisa suggested they come in, quite aware of what was coming. Inside, she put her arms around Paul's neck.

"Cat's out of the bag now. Ann filled me in. Keeping two women satisfied these days. Not to mention those ladies at the party."

Paul had no chance to respond, as Lisa planted her lips on his as Ann looked on.

"You should have seen him last week, Ann. Eating one girl out as the other fucked him. He certainly has an effect on women."

Lisa held out her hand to Ann, beckoning her to come close to her. "Kiss her, Paul. Let me see it."

He took his mother in his arms and kissed her sensually. Her knees went weak. It felt like that first night, but then, with someone watching. Paul pulled Lisa closer and gave her a kiss, as Ann could see his tongue exploring her mouth.

Next, Lisa turned to Ann. "Ever make love to another woman?"

"Uh, no," Ann said, hesitantly.

"I've never made love to a man and a woman at the same time. First time for everything," Lisa replied.

With that, Lisa kissed her as Ann welcomed her lips. She liked it. And the thought of what was in store turned her on. Lisa paused to gauge the reaction before putting her arms around her and kissing her more passionately.

Paul simply watched this hot scene as his ardor -- and his cock -- grew. He drew closer and took turns kissing each woman as the other looked on.

"Let's move to the sofa," Lisa suggested.

They sat on either side of Paul and the women shared another kiss, as Paul watched them inches away. Lisa pulled off his shirt as Ann's hand landed on the bulge in his pants.

"Let's get him naked," Ann said, with Lisa smiling her agreement.

With his shoes and pants off, his briefs were last, and the women admired when his erection popped out, full knowing it was in anticipation of what was to come. They stroked and played with it a while, enjoying the reaction in his face.

As Lisa moved between his legs, Ann stripped off her top and bra.

"You know Paul is a tit man," Ann laughed, as she offered one to him which he latched on to.

Lisa followed suit, giving Ann her first look at Lisa naked.

"Your son does have a nice body. And a nice cock!" she said, before taking hold of his manhood and bringing her lips to it.

Paul moaned to the sensation of his cock sliding into Lisa's mouth as Ann pressed her breasts into his face. He sucked and licked them hungrily, as Lisa gave his cock the same treatment, while Ann craned her neck to get a good look at Lisa bobbing on his stiff rod.

Ann was enjoying it as much as he was. She loved seeing him aroused, and right then, by two women. And having him ravenously sucking on her tits added to her own rising passion.

They continued pleasuring him, both expecting this much attention would make it hard for him to hold out. And after some minutes passed, his hips began to encourage Lisa.

"That's it. Let me see you cum in her mouth!"

He was still latched onto Ann's tit when he started grunting. She wanted her share and moved beside Lisa in time to see her son's cock throbbing as Lisa swallowed his load. Ann licked his shaft and Lisa released it, giving Ann a chance, when a spurt of his cum splashed on his mother's face.

She took her turn swallowing the rest of his copious load, while Lisa watched in satisfaction as a mother eagerly sucked off her son.

"Good girl!" Lisa chuckled, when his cock finished. Ann continued sucking on him, loving the feeling of having him in her mouth.

"Let me clean you up," Lisa said. And lifting Ann's head to hers, licked up the cum dripping from her face.

Lisa stood and disposed of the last of her clothes, followed by Ann, while Paul sat there, admiring these two shapely women standing before him.

"Let's go upstairs," Lisa suggested, offering each of her lovers a hand.

By her bed, she pulled the others close as they returned to sharing lips and tongues, their naked bodies pressing together.

"Look at him, Ann, still hard," she smirked. And grabbing it, rubbed his hard shaft on Ann's belly.

"Let me see you fuck Ann!"

"No!" Ann replied. "I've wanted to see him fuck another woman! Lie down, Paul."

He lay on his back as Ann guided her friend over his manhood, holding it as Lisa slid down to the hilt. She watched lustfully, as Lisa rode him, watching his cock repeatedly disappear into her sheath.

She felt his hand on her arm as he told her, "Sit on my face."

She quickly accepted and faced Lisa as his tongue passed the folds to her inner core. The women watched each other pleasuring themselves on this virile stud. Lisa reached for Ann's significant breasts, feeling the heft of their soft flesh.

Making love with another woman was new to Ann. But the feeling of a woman's hands on her tits added to her pleasure. She returned the gesture, freely feeling another woman's breasts for the first time. Lisa put a hand around her neck, pulling her close for a kiss. Kissing another woman as the woman fucked her own son while he ate her out, was adding to Ann's wild arousal.

Taking Ann's hand and pressing it to her bush, Lisa encouraged Ann to pleasure her. Ann could only obey and watched Lisa gasp, as her finger felt her sensitive clit.

"Fuck, yes!" Lisa hissed, her eyes flashing approval at Ann. Both women could see each other were on edge. Lisa started pinching the older woman's nipples, hoping to get her off.

"Fuck...! Paul!" Ann cried out, as her body spasmed to a climax.

"Yes! Cum!" Lisa gasped, before becoming overwhelmed by her own orgasm.

They held onto each other as waves of ecstasy washed over them. As they came down, the women looked at each other breathlessly, acknowledging a shared orgasm.

"Ooh, Ann!" Lisa giggled, before kissing her again. "His cock is still hard. Ride him!"

As Lisa climbed off him, Ann watched his still-hard cock being released from her sheath and was eager to get her share.

"Oh, yes! I love feeling him inside me." Ann sighed, as she lowered herself on him with Lisa by her side.

With Paul looking up at the women lustily, he was playing with her tits and Lisa kissing and licking her neck, Ann was lost in passion as she rode his lengthy cock.

Lisa could feel her body was tense from the lovemaking, and her fingers felt for Ann's clit.

"Yes! Cum!" Lisa demanded, "I want to watch you cum on his cock!"

Ann was overcome, at this point, and shuddered to a climax as Lisa delighted in the kinky scene of a mother and son.

With that orgasm over, Paul rolled her on her back and took her missionary style. He pounded her relentlessly, as Lisa watched; his butt flexing with each thrust of his manhood inside Ann was irresistible, and Lisa put her hand on it, imagining how deep he was driving it into her.

Ann could see the lust in his face and the need to release his seed. She wrapped her arms around him, as he started groaning.

With deep thrusts, he pumped his sperm inside her. Lisa looked on, enthralled at watching a son flooding his mother's womb with his sperm, delirious in his passion.

Lisa moved next to Ann and kissed her. "Oh my god! He fucked you! He came inside you. That was so hot to watch! His cum is inside you!"

Ann shivered at the reminder. He had fucked her many times by then. But the thought of him planting his seed deep inside her was always indescribable. And here, with Lisa as a witness, made it hotter.

Paul finally rolled off her and Lisa spread Ann's legs to confirm his cum oozing from her well-used pussy. It was too tempting a target for Lisa, and she dove in, lapping up his cum before digging into Ann's sopping pussy.

"Oh God! Lisa... Fuck!" Ann mumbled, as her friend relished her cunt.

Paul added to the moment by sucking on her tits, and in little time, Ann spasmed to yet another orgasm. When it passed, Paul gave Lisa a sloppy kiss as a reward.

Zootonius
Zootonius
859 Followers