All Comments on 'A Mom's Story Ch. 01'

by clive2007

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Excellent story! I can't wait for part 2! I thoroughly enjoyed the development of the characters and the battle that is being waged inside Virginia's mind about how to handle her son. Kudos to you!

grayge37grayge37almost 12 years ago
Very good and well done.

I just finished reading this story and was left feeling good and wanting to read more. I confess that I haven't read, at least I don't remember reading, any of your previous stories. I fully intend to get busy and rectify that oversight. I look forward to getting to read the next segment of this story.

Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

You have me completely caught up in your story! Wonderful writing and developing of the characters. I too intend to read more of your stories!

Job Well Done!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 12 years ago
XXXCellent Set-up

You have the beginnings of a first-rate incest romance.

I've only got a couple of quibbles- first, why must the dad be an ogre?

Second, while I salute the nods to reality, maturity, and common sense of the son eventually moving on from mom to a marriageable partner, but I crave the flagrantly deranged wonder of Oedipal taboo-breaking indulged to its fullest!

You've got me panting for the next chapter, so to your labors, o author, and grace us with another chapter of Sean and his mom!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
I love how you've built the tension in this

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Mother of Promise

This is a very well crafted story. I like the lead in and the initial, tentative moves between Mom and Son. I like the first person narrator and the Mom point of view. I hope that this series results in Mom achieving the self fulfillment she is looking for and I am glad that she found it in her son. Keep this sweet series going!

AnHoa Rifleman

venus_canvenus_canalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Very well written and love the way each sentence flows into the next. Readers are treated to the lust, love and need of the mom and son.

eagerly looking forward to the next chapters.

Venus

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very nicely done

Well written and edited along with being very erotic.

A good amount of background information to build the characters on, plus a very believable erotic storyline.

I liked that she had an undesirable sexual encounter before coming home to her loving son making her realize that she has a gentle man at home, and how the sexual tension is building up between mother and son.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful and so very loving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fuck brad cumdump slut, where's your useless sissy son?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
No nice people here

no one to like. Her ex, her married cheating date, her needy demanding who is can't even touch her without pawing and mauling her.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I appreciate character and plot development. I like stories that can/could be related to real world situations and circumstances. The sexual activities were realistic and probable. Good work. Hope Ch. 02 and other to be chapters are as well developed and written.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Good read thanks for your effort.

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

Cinco Estrellas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclive2007@clive2007
I hope readers will give me some feedback. I appreciate any comments. You can reach me at cedarsky70@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES