A moms Superbowl Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's true, but since the horses have already escaped the barn, why bother locking the door?" I replied.

"What?" I think that the blood rushing from his brain to his dick was making him a little slow.

"What I mean, is that everyone has already seen everything. There isn't much sense in covering up now. I might just as well stay like this." I explained.

"Well, OK then."

"Good. Get some pizza, and let's sit down and watch the highlights."

Pizza, beer, football, and a naked woman. How much better can it get for a bunch of healthy, virile, twenty-something year old guys (and, as I was about to find out -- bisexual girls)?

I drank another large glass of water before getting a plate and a couple slices of pizza. That helped a bit with the alcohol intake. I decided on another glass of wine, but I put a few ice cubes in it to water it down a bit. I ended up sitting on the couch between Julia and Mike. We watched the highlights and analysis while eating and chatting as if having a naked woman sitting on the couch with a dozen fully dressed people was a normal occurrence. I have to admit, I was getting hornier and hornier every time I caught one of them glance at my tits and pussy.

I gradually became aware of a slight pressure on my thigh. I looked down to find Julia's hand softly caressing it. It felt REALLY good. Did I mention that I had not has any intimate physical contact with anyone for several years? Everyone was watching the TV, so I looked over at her. She must have sensed my gaze; she turned to me, looked me in the eyes, smiled, and winked. She then turned back to the TV as if completely ignoring me and what her hand was doing. I did nothing but turn back to the TV and attempt to focus on the screen. Her hand crept higher. Softly stroking and she went. Higher. Suddenly, it disappeared. HUH?

She got up to refresh her drink. Oh. I needed to get up and clear my head, so I began collecting empty plates to take into the kitchen. I began to think that perhaps putting something on wasn't such a bad idea after all. A day late, and a dollar short -- as they say.

I was at the counter beginning to put away the leftovers, when Julia moved right up behind me. She whispered in my ear, "Amy, you have the most spectacular breasts and nipples I've ever seen." Her arms had encircled me as her hands caressed my breasts. Her nimble fingers began toying with my nipples. My nipples have always been my kryptonite. Gently flicking them turns me into a puddle. When she began nibbling on my ear and neck, it was GAME OVER!

My eyes were closed as I began to whimper and moan. She moved her left hand down to my slit, and I began to grind my hips into her.

"Wow. You're sooooo wet. You really love showing off, don't you?"

"God, yes." I breathed out.

My arms were on the counter holding me up. She continued to gently flick and circle my nipples with her fingers as her other hand was stroking my pussy. I was wild with lust. No matter how hard I tried to thrust, she just kept that gentle, even pressure, holding me at bay.

"You're an exhibitionist, aren't you?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"Tell me your deepest, darkest fantasy."

"I can't."

"Tell me."

"Please."

"Tell me, and I will let you cum."

Oh God. I couldn't help it. I tried to fight it, but it was useless. I spilled out.

"To be tied naked and displayed in front of everyone. Unable to do anything as they touched me -- used me. Being helpless as they fucked me in my mouth, pussy, and ass. Being forced to orgasm over and over, and over as they watched and took turns on me."

She rocked backwards, pulling me up with her, and turned me to face the living room.

"Open your eyes, Sweetheart." She said.

They were all staring at me in awe. Suddenly, Julia thrust two fingers into my pussy and began strumming my clit with her thumb. I broke. The orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave. My pelvis was thrusting into her hand. A shriek escaped my lips. I felt her entire hand soak as she ground it into my crotch. Wave after wave wracked through me until it finally left me slumped against her.

Mike moved over and picked up my legs, while Julia held me up by my shoulders. As they were carrying me over to the couch, Julia whispered into my ear. "Where are your toys?"

"Box. Under my bed." I answered.

To this day, I have no idea why I answered her. Perhaps it was because I was still in a daze from that orgasm, and it was just automatic. I don't think that I even thought about it. It really doesn't matter now anyway. The genie was let out of the bottle and refuses to go back in.

I was placed on the center of the couch. My arms were stretched out along the back. I was numbly aware that my toy box was set down on the coffee table and opened. I probably should have been embarrassed by that, but I don't think it fully registered yet. Julia was standing behind the couch; still playing with my tits. Mike was sitting beside me stroking my pussy and thigh.

Ethan came up to me and looked me right in the eye. "Mom, are you OK with this? You need to tell us if we are going too far."

He was such a good boy. I could see the concern in his face. I assured him that I was fine. I would definitely let him know if I needed to stop. That seemed to satisfy him. He even reached down and tweaked on of my nipples.

"Ethan." He looked at me again. "What I said was my biggest fantasy, I meant it. I don't want it to just be a fantasy anymore. I'm safe with you and your friends. I can let loose, because I know that you will never hurt me or abuse me."

He smiled back. "With what I just saw in your toy box, I'm not going to promise that there won't be a bit of abuse. I think you like that though."

He wasn't wrong. A little bit of pain could be a good thing. He grabbed something out of the box behind him. With a wicked grin, he held up the nipple clamps. I gasped at their bit as he clipped them on. Then, again as he tugged on the connecting chain. Something began wrapping around my wrists. I looked over and saw that someone had gotten some rope. It must have been Kevin. He was a climber, and it looked like the kind of rope that mountain climbers use. My arms were pulled back behind the sofa, and the ropes were tied off to the back legs. My butt was scooted forward until it was right on the edge, then my legs were lifted and spread apart. Ropes were tied to my ankles and knees, then pulled back and tied to the back legs of the sofa. I was there, open, exposed, and served up to their every kinky desire. All three holes were clear and available.

"First off," Monica announced. "That forest has to go. Ethan, I need a bowl of warm water, scissors, a new razor, shaving lotion -- what she uses for her legs, not yours for your face -- and a bottle of baby oil. Oh, and don't forget to bring a towel too."

A large bath towel was procured. I was lifted up, and the towel was placed under my butt. A dozen pairs of eyes was glued to my pussy as Monica began hacking my pubic hair away with the scissors. I couldn't help the gasps and sighs of pleasure as her fingertips danced around my pussy. When she finished trimming the hair, she used a washcloth to wet the area with warm water. I really don't know why she bothered, I was already soaked as it was -- and getting wetter by the second.

"You better get another towel. She's leaking like a faucet, and we don't want to ruin the couch." Monica observed.

I almost orgasmed again when she spread the shaving gel over my pussy and ass with her hand. I was trembling with desire as she slowly began scraping away the stubble with the razor. It was torture when she slipped two fingers into me as she shaved around my pussy lips. Even though I was already spread wide open, two of the guys reached down and spread my ass so she could shave the stray hairs around my asshole. I was panting hard as she again used the wash cloth to remove the left-over shaving gel. Gail reached down to check for any stray hairs that might have been missed. After thoroughly caressing my pussy and ass, she announced that everything was good. I looked down. Monica had not shaved me bare as I thought she was going to. She had left a little heart shape above my pussy.

She noticed my look and explained. "I like your hair color. I didn't want to remove it all, just enough to clean you up a bit."

Then she got the baby oil and began to massage it in. She was driving me crazy. She kept flicking my clit whenever her fingers trailed past it. She drove me right up to the edge, but not over. Of course, she couldn't neglect my back door. Wouldn't want razor burn there. She began using both hands to spread the oil. One hand in front, the other in back. Her middle finger was used to swirl the oil around my rosebud. More oil was poured on my ass. Her finger was now putting pressure on my asshole as it lubed up my skin. She began thumbing my clit as the pressure on my rosebud increased. Just as the wave of an orgasm began washing over me, she pushed her finger all the way into my ass in one thrust. There must have been a ballistic missile submarine riding under the wave that began crashing over me, because I was suddenly launched into outer space. Fireworks began exploding in my brain. I lost all sense of time. All I could feel were the waves of euphoria washing through me.

When I could finally comprehend my surroundings, I looked down and saw that Monica's arm and the front of her shirt were completely soaked.

"Damn, Baby. You're a squirter." Julia said loudly from behind.

I was given another glass of water and allowed to recover for about 15-minutes. The shaving supplies (Except for the baby oil) were put away, and the towel under my ass was changed. Of course, drinks were refreshed as well. The bottle of baby oil was placed prominently on one of the end tables, I had a feeling that it was to be put to use again soon.

That's when I noticed the TV. There I was on the big screen being shaved. Looking around, I saw that they had moved the web cams into the Livingroom and connected one of the laptops to the TV. Realizing that they were recording this for viewing later, my juices began flowing again.

"OK. I gave her the first orgasm, so I get first dibs." Julia commanded. "Mike, since you were the one that started all this, you can have first shot fucking her. Besides, I need you to hold me up." She grinned.

"OK. Should I get a condom first?" He asked.

"Mom had her tubes ties years ago, and hasn't dated anyone in years. She's clean and can't get pregnant, so, unless you have something, bareback is fine." Ethan explained.

"Works for me." Mike replied as he began taking his clothes off.

'HOLY SHIT!' I thought as his cock escaped from this underwear. He was huge. At least 9-inches long, and thick. I felt another gush escape my pussy as I admired the six=pack abs, wide, muscular chest, strong legs, and enormous cock.

He positioned himself at my entrance and lined it up. He was a real gentleman. Instead of just shoving it in in one hard thrust, he slowly pressed in, giving me time to stretch and adjust to it. My eyes were rolling back in my head at the feeling of fullness. Eventually, I felt his hips contact my ass as he bottomed out inside me. He stayed there not moving. I thought it was just to let me adjust to him, but then I felt something touch my head. I hadn't realized that I had closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was staring straight into a shaved pussy. My eyes glanced up, and I saw that a naked Julia had climbed onto the back of the sofa and straddled my head. Mike's strong arms were around her. His hands were fondling her breasts as she leaned back into him.

When Mike began pulling back, then thrust forward again, my mouth opened in a gasp of pleasure. Julia took advantage of that and thrust her hips forward so my mouth was in direct contact with her pussy. It was blatantly obvious what I was supposed to do. Even though it had been decades before, I recalled the few trysts in the dorms at college with my roommate and a couple of friends. Contrary to what my son and his friends thought they knew; I was not a lesbian virgin.

As Mike began slowly pumping in and out, I snaked my tongue out and began caressing Julia's pussy with it. She was already quite wet from the show, so I began lapping up all the ambrosia from the outside. Then, I thrust my tongue in as deep as I could and wiggled it around. I took my time in exploring every nanometer.

"Goddamn! I don't think that this is this slut's first rodeo." She gasped.

Mike was picking up the pace, and it was getting hard to concentrate on Julia. Damn, that monster was hitting all the right places. I began lashing at Julia's clit with my open mouth clamped to her pussy. I was drinking in as much of her as I could get. She was getting close, but so was I. Mike was pounding into me now. Someone reached in and began strumming my clit, hurling me into another orgasm. The vibrations from my scream into Julia's pussy pushed her over the edge as well. I was rewarded with a gush of cream in my mouth as the clamping of my pussy milked Mike into jetting his load deep inside me.

A couple of the guys helped Julia off the sofa, then Mike withdrew his cock and moved aside. My face was covered in Julia's cum, and my pussy was leaking out a combination of my own juices as well as Mike's massive deposit. I looked up as Ethan stepped in front of me. He was smiling as he reached down, took the chain between my tits in his finger and gave a couple of quick tugs. That sent lightning bolts from my nipples directly to my pussy.

"So, mom, ever had it up your ass before?" he asked.

"No. Only some of my toys, but no one has ever fucked my ass."

"Well, that is about to change. I'm going to break in that virgin ass of yours right now."

He took the baby oil and slicked up a couple of fingers. Then, he dribbled a bit right above my rosebud and began to work it into my hole. God, that felt good as he slid his finger in and out, adding more lube as he went. Monica had found my G-spot vibe and began working my pussy with it. Ethan added a second finger to my ass. As a third finger entered and began rotating with the other two, Ethan's interrogation continued.

"Julia said that she didn't think that this was your first time with a girl. Is she correct?"

"College." I gasped. Monica was evil with the vibe, and the fingers thrusting in and out while twisting in my ass were rapidly ramping me up again. "Let's just say that I was very popular in the dorms for the two years I lived there."

"Hmmm. Interesting." He replied. "I'm sure that the girls will make sure that you get your tongue back up to speed, but that will have to wait until I'm done. I want you to look in my eyes as I take your anal virginity. I want to see the look on your face when your son makes you cum while fucking your ass."

With that, he wiped off his fingers on the towel and began to slowly undress. I had seen him in the pool on multiple occasions, and I had admired his muscular chest and toned six-pack abs. He worked out regularly. He had one of those 'V's that began above his hips and went down to his crotch. When he removed his shirt, there was a gush in my pussy. At that second, I stopped seeing him as my son and began seeing him as a man that would fuck me to oblivion. I gasped when his shorts hit the ground. I have no idea where that 8-inch monster came from. It certainly wasn't from his father. HOLY SHIT! My sphincter contracted in the knowledge of where it was about to go.

Jenny was lubing up his cock with the baby oil as he stared into my wide-open eyes. His eyes never left mine as he kneeled in front of me. His strong hands grasped my thighs where they met my hips. Jenny guided his massive cock to my defenseless asshole. He shifter slightly to get the right angle. I felt the pressure as he slowly pressed forward. Even though he had used three fingers to loosen me up, there was still a bit of burning pain when the head of his cock popped through. He held it there for a minute and allowed me to adjust. He slowly continued to press further, and inch at a time with strategic pauses. The pain dulled, and the feeling of pleasure increased. I felt incredibly full when his hips finally touched my thighs. I realized that I had a solid 8-inches of thick cock up my ass. This was more than I had ever taken while masturbating. I had plugs that I used, but they were only an inch in diameter and 4-inches long. The largest dildo that I ever used in my ass was 6-inches long and an inch in diameter. The log that was currently buried in me was 8-inches long and two and a half inches thick. I felt like I had been impaled by a tree. My warped sense of humor suddenly appeared. There is a Christmas song by Bob Rivers called 'Who Put the Stump'. It's about an angel that is placed on top of the Christmas Tree. Throughout the song, she is complaining about having the top of the Christmas Tree shoved up her butt. It's really funny. Yeah, my warped sense of humor suddenly gave me a mental picture of myself sitting naked on top of a huge pine tree. That only lasted for about a second as Ethan began slowly pulling back out.

Ethan pulled back until he had only about an inch left inside of me. Then he pressed forward again. He continued to give me those long, slow strokes as I adapted for the next couple of minutes. My sphincter had relaxed by that point, and the burning pain had disappeared. One of the girls had moved behind the couch and began playing with my tits. I can't tell you which on it was, because my focus was on Ethan's eyes. I can tell you that jolts of electricity were flying from my nipples to my pussy whenever her thumbs flicked my nipples, or when she would reach over and jerk on the chain. Ethan had gradually picked up his pace. He was now fucking me with everything he had. I was delirious with the need to cum. I could feel his cock swell. I was there. I heard his cry as I felt him discharge into my bowels. I didn't fall over the cliff; I was flung over. I heard my scream. Thunder and lightning reverberated through the house. Rockets exploded throughout my brain. My entire body was wracked with contractions as I bucked beneath him. I vaguely heard someone off to the side saying something about never knowing someone could squirt that much. My body was convulsing as my sight began to dim. Blackness overcame me, and I lost all consciousness.

I could hear voices. Gradually, words began to be understood. Feeling slowly emerged. I was laying down. My hand twitched, and I felt something soft and warm over me. I heard a slight moan. I realized that it came from me, since I felt it in my vocal cords. A hand touched my cheek. My eyes cracked open, and I found myself looking into a pair of warm brown eyes. I looked down and found myself laying on the couch covered with a blanket. I looked back at the eyes of my son.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You had a mind-blowing orgasm and passed out. You've been out for about an hour." He replied. "We untied you, laid you down, and put a blanket over you while you slept." I could see the concern in his face.

I looked around, and everyone was looking at me with similar concern. I smiled and stretched. I felt the soreness in my muscles, but I felt alive. I smiled at them. "I feel GREAT!" The concern on everyone's faces immediately turned to relief. "Let me get up, walk around and stretch out. I need to get some fluids in me, because I'm a bit dehydrated."

"Ya think?" Someone commented.

"Based on the amount that you squirted out before you passed out, you should probably drink about a gallon of water." Another person added.

Ethan, Mike, and Julia had gotten dressed, so I was -- again -- the only one naked. I didn't mind. I spent about half an hour standing, stretching, and walking as I guzzled a couple glasses of water. I decided that I needed to clean up, so I asked girls to help me shower and freshen up. I have a large walk-in shower. It was plenty big enough for the five of us. With eight hands working simultaneously, I was cleaned up -- and worked up -- in no time. I left the garter and stockings behind as we went back downstairs. The other girls just wore towels wrapped around their bodies. I guess they figured that their clothes would just get in the way.