A moms Superbowl Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buzz had completely dissipated by that time. I picked up a tumbler, went into the kitchen and got a couple of ice cubes, then added a couple fingers of bourbon. After taking a sip, I got a really wicked idea. I went into my office and took out my books of football cards. I had a special collectable item that I needed from one of the binders. Finding it, I walked back out to the Livingroom.

"Listen up!" I shouted. "This is a replica of the coin used for the 1980 Superbowl. This side is Heads, and this is Tails. You are all going to flip this coin. I'm sure that you are all smart enough to figure out what that means. After each turn, you can flip it again. We can keep going until you guys can't."

With that, I tossed the coin to Denise and walked over to the kitchen table. "Oh, and you should probably tie my ankles to the legs of the table and my wrists to the far end." I added as I bent over the table with my legs spread and arms stretched out in front of me.

In record time, I was bound bent over and stretched out. Denise had flipped 'heads' and was laying on the table with her pussy at my lips. There was one of the guys that had flipped 'tails' shoving his cock into my pussy. That was the game for the next couple of hours. I licked pussies and sucked cocks for anyone that flipped 'Heads'. I took cocks and strap-on dildos up my pussy and ass for those that flipped 'Tails'. I never even had a chance to try to count how many orgasms I had. By three-o'clock in the morning, I was a quivering mass of flesh. It wasn't until the next evening when I watched the video that I would be able to tell how many times everyone used each of my orifices. All I will say at this point is that everyone used each one at least once. Jenny told me later that she had to keep going back and flipping until she was finally able to get every hole. She seemed to get 'unlucky' and repeatedly flipped 'Heads' until she finally got the second 'Tails'. She didn't mind that much though.

The girls went upstairs to prepare a bath for me. I was gently untied from the table and carried to the bathroom by Ethan and Mike. I was totally drained of energy. My legs wouldn't hold me up. The girls had the tub filled with hot water and oils when I was lowered in. I told Ethan to take everyone's keys and have them spend the rest of the night here. I wouldn't have anyone driving in the shape that they were in tonight.

I'm sure that you would love for me to describe the girls playing with my body and bringing me to multiple orgasms as they washed me in the bathtub, but that simply didn't happen. To be honest, I was way too worn out for that. Instead, they gently cleaned me. Their gentle caresses with the soap and washcloths soothed my muscles. They held me up as they massaged the shampoo and conditioner into my hair. I was laid back when they rinsed. It was soothing, not arousing at that point. When I was cleaned, they lifted me out of the tub and dried me off. My legs had begun to sort-of work at that point. Denise and Jenny went back downstairs, and Julia and Monica sat me on the bed while they brushed my hair dry. I was exhausted. Unconsciousness was overtaking me. Julia and Monica both kissed me tenderly as I was turned and laid out with my head on the pillows. The last I remember was being laid down and the comforter being pulled over my naked body. I had no idea what tomorrow would bring.

The End?

Post Production Notes:

I usually like a clean ending where all the lose ends are wrapped up. I have read, and do enjoy, several stories where the reader is left hanging as to what happens next, but my preference is that the story ends with a definite conclusion. This was a bit different in that it was Basically a fantasy from one of the darker corners of my mind. I really didn't have anything in mind for after the first day. I'm not sure if I will come back to this or not. There are a few ideas of where things go from here, but I haven't really decided what, or if, I continue this story. Maybe I'll come back with an occasional one-off sequel. Not sure. I still have a few other stories to finish, as well as some new stuff that is ricocheting around my warped mind.

GTO.