A Mom's Symbol Ch. 02

Story Info
James wondered if it was a dream; his sister comes home.
10k words
3.89
51.9k
104

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
785 Followers

Alex was right; his mom did give him something to dream about. Because he dreamed about his mom. He dreamed about her on that squeaking bed in sordid detail. The debauchery that happened. He dreamed about her sopping cunt's fluids--which his bully used as a lubricant for fucking her tight sphincter.

Then James woke up in the morning, smelling bacon and eggs. He blankly looked at the ceiling for a while before deciding to go back down. He was about to but he remembered the bruises. He looked at his face in the mirror. His bruises were there, unavoidably serving as a cruel reminder of what had happened yesterday. They were lighter but definitely still noticeable. He applied a bit of make up before slowly going down to the kitchen. He heard laughter and sizzling.

He saw his mom, smiling as if nothing had happened. She was casually cooking breakfast while talking to his father as happily as they did during the former half of their marriage.

She saw him in her peripheral and faced him; they locked eyes. Lily smiled and greeted, "Good morning, baby."

She then walked towards him and kissed him in the cheek. With the lips that were most definitely on his bully's cock just hours ago.

But she acted so normally he wondered if he just dreamed or imagined things or something. In the end, was it all just a nightmare? The phone call yesterday and the dream this morning started to blend until the lines blurred and he wasn't so sure anymore. Or maybe this was how his mind decided to cope, he thought derisively.

Usually she'd apologize so much after a session, making sure he was okay the whole day after. She'd fuss over his food, his clothes. She'd constantly affirm her love for him, much to his embarrassment...and joy.

It was James' comfort that she did so every time. He felt cared for. It....was basically some sort of aftercare. The lack of it brought him unsettling fear and self-doubt. Did the phone call yesterday even happen? Or was she just pretending it didn't?

Had she....fallen that far?

If yesterday DID happen, did she mean those things she said yesterday fully? Or...did she say them only at the heat of the moment? James' head hurt. He didn't know anymore.

"James, what's wrong?" He felt his parents looking at him, concerned.

They both noticed their son's odd behavior. Similarly, they noticed his crotch.

His mom blushed and his dad laughed heartily. James looked down too. His dick was standing rock-hard, creating a tent in his pants. He covered it hastily and ran back upstairs in pure embarrassment and self-hatred. Why did the thought uncontrollably make his dick hard? What was wrong with him? He felt broken. Maybe he was. Because only a broken person would cum from the humiliation he went through yesterday. Only a broken person would have a boner over the uncertainty of this mind-fucking situation.

He heard his dad say, "He's a healthy boy, I guess!"

He didn't see or hear his mom's reaction.

_________________________

"I'm leaving." James announced.

He heard his mom and dad approaching.

Lily looked at her son and cheerfully said, "Your dad's taking you every morning from now on, baby. He's off to work too."

James looked at his dad, all dressed up in the morning. He asked,

"Your schedule....?"

"I had the opportunity to move it and I took it. This way, I can spend a lot more time with you and your mom," he said, smiling. James felt a pang in his heart. He was a great dad. A great husband. He didn't deserve whatever had happened for the past two years.

How would he even react if he knew his son's bully was fucking his wife almost daily? How would "wobbling 3-minute daddy," feel If he knew what his wife was screaming right before cumming hard on someone else's hung member. Would he simply break apart? Like some part of him did yesterday?

Lily added, "Oh, your sister's arriving today. She was offered a few months of vacation from her job! I told her I wouldn't tell you, but I wanted you to get some cake on the way. She's been really successful in there so maybe they'll let her to transfer to this branch and she can move back in with us. I reckon that deserves a party!"

A hint of joy fell on James' expression. He was genuinely happy and excited over the good news, despite his horrid state of mind right now.

He loved his sister. She basically supported this family when they were really down, both financially and emotionally. She was a strong, beautiful woman who didn't let anyone tell her who she was going to be. She said having an unrelenting desire and way to do things would make anyone succeed, so long as they had the opportunities. And she proved it. She got an offer for her excellent skills and she moved away from here about seven years ago.

His big sister, Alyssa, was named after a flower, just like his mom. It was also a Greek moniker that ended up describing her perfectly when she grew up--an ambitious, freethinking, natural-born leader. James was proud of her. He saw her struggle through the damndest situations and she stood up like it was nothing. She was his role-model.

His mom winked and said, "Don't tell her I told you. Act surprised when she arrives."

James nodded frantically. He couldn't wait to just get the day over with.

"Alright, c'mon. We're going." His dad kissed Lily goodbye on the lips, lingering for a while. Usually, James would laugh. Tease them with a sentence like, "God, get a room."

But now, something was stuck in his throat. All he could imagine were his mom's words, coming out of that filthy mouth--the same mouth his dad was lovingly kissing right now. He averted his eyes.

"B-bye, Mom." James stuttered.

She..... crossed her hands and formed a heart-shaped symbol with her hands. He froze, stomach churning. He felt something well up in his throat. The warm comfort the symbol always gave him, now replaced by overwhelming despair. How....could she? Even now? Was she mocking him? The fact was so unbelievable to him that he stood there questioning his sanity. THIS wasn't her. This couldn't be her. He refused to believe she would do this. She wouldn't do this. His mom wouldn't. Never. Which leaves one possibility.

Maybe the phone call didn't happen...?

He hastily went out and got in the car. His dad followed after a while and they both drove away to school.

It was pretty quiet the whole trip. After what had happened two years ago, he didn't talk as much with his dad anymore. Probably out of guilt from what he knows but can't tell.

James felt uncomfortable. His dad didn't seem to notice though.

"Your mom's really beautiful, huh?" He asked. James felt cold blood on his veins.

His dad continued, "She's always been beautiful, but lately she's got this charm. Her skin is practically glowing too."

Probably from all the cum facials, James thought. His dick twitched.

"And she's really showing this womanly, sexy charm. I'm falling in love all over again, boy."

James forced himself to chuckle. It was a really fake-sounding chuckle. Damn.

His dad took it the wrong way.

"This must be an uncomfortable topic. It is your mom after all," he laughed and said.

"Anyway. We're here, kiddo."

James said thanks and hurriedly got out of the car. He looked at his smiling dad. Wouldn't it be better to live in reality than live in the bubble of an otherwise perfect but fake happiness? James felt a wave of courage wash over him. Maybe he should tell his dad--

He froze, his face aghast. He saw Alex in the corner of his eyes. And they locked gazes. The football ace noticed his dad on the car and smiled wickedly. The bully ran towards him and wrapped his arms around his shoulder.

"Hey, bitch boy."

James saw his dad flinch over the demeaning nickname.

He asked worriedly, "Who is this...? Why does he call you that, James?"

He tried to answer. He couldn't.

Alex laughed heartily and said, "Oh, no worries, sir. James and I are very close. It's just a nickname. He calls me, 'motherfucker,' too."

His dad paused before nodding with understanding as he chuckled.

"So that's how it is."

James' heart dropped at the sick word-play his dad didn't get.

"Anyway, sir. My name's Alex. I'm actually here to tell you that you're a SUPER lucky man, marrying a wife like that. She helps me out a LOT."

Brandon was surprised. His wife helps his son's friends?

"Oh...?"

Alex licked his lips and said, "She makes me 'come' a lot. And she also gives me something to drink when I'm thirsty. By far, her liquids are my favorite. It's super sweet, sweeter than honey. She lets me play a lot with James too and I'm really thankful for that. Actually, I gave her some of my own personal juices last night as thanks, you know? She said she loved it. I really hope she does."

His dad cluelessly laughed and replied, "She probably meant it. My wife is pretty straightforward. She doesn't mess around."

Alex chuckled and said, "She did look like she enjoyed it, I guess. Though she's also a bit of joker, sir. She 'messed around,' with me a LOT."

Brandon laughed and agreed. He thought the kid meant his wife jokes when he said she 'messed around,' with him a lot.

Messily inhaling his dick in her throat around and letting him fuck her ass was not, in the slightest, how he interpreted that.

"Anyway, I have to go. I'll see you around, kiddo. Oh, and really nice meeting you, Alex."

"You too, sir." The bully smirked.

Brandon drove away, more in love with his wife for looking after not only their son, but his friends too.

Alex guffawed and said, "Damn. He really is clueless, huh? Shit got me so hard, I might have to skip practice today and just call one of my sluts for some good sucking."

He patted James' back and said, "It was my first time meeting him actually. I've only ever seen pictures of their wedding or his embarrassing dicklet pics for real. Your mom complains about it a lot too. Jesus. If she didn't take it in the ass good, I would've dropped her long ago."

James flinched at the obscene remarks about his mom. So did his dick. Unfortunately it didn't escape Alex's keen eyes.

"Shit, you're hard too?" He mocked and continued, "That's some real masochistic shit. Bonafide cuck, huh? Good thing you enjoy it. With your small dick, regardless of what you want, that's honestly all you'll ever be."

James glared at him. Which he immediately regretted the next second.

Alex's expression took a turn. James flinched and subconsciously backed off from his imposing stature.

"Nice eyes you got there. You got something to say, bitch boy?" he asked. The air materializing with a suffocating pressure. A pressure he knew quite familiarly.

"N-no, sir." He anxiously replied. Fuck. Why did he call him that?

Alex noticed too and laughed. James was relieved--the oppressive atmosphere suddenly dissipated.

"Submissive as fuck. Not as much as your mom though."

James stood there, ashamed.

"Anyway, I'm gonna have my dick knobbed. So pick a girl for me: Cecille or Hana?"

James felt his stomach drop. One of them was the most popular cheerleader in the school and the other was his former childhood friend, his crush, Hana.

Did she....fall for Alex's machineries too?

Alex didn't give him time to think as he changed his mind, "You know what, I'll have both at the same time. They'll probably agree anyway. It'll be a good double blow. They'll meet each other and work like a team too. Girl power, am I right?

James fumed inwardly. Perhaps because he was raised in the presence of two strong, independent women, he was quite a passionate feminist. He always hated how disrespectfully Alex treated women, like they were inferior.

But he couldn't do anything about it.

He didn't understand why his bully was so incorrigible towards women.

More than that though, he didn't understand why his women, nay, his sluts seemed to crave it like it was a form of drug.

"Bye, bitch boy."

The bully's large frame entered the school.

James breathed heavily. He could do this. He'll see his beloved sister again after this. He could do this. He entered the school door.

The minute school was over, he ran home. Obviously, he didn't forget the cake. He got mocha--her favorite flavor of almost anything. Written on the front was, "Welcome home".

He opened the door and saw his older sister again after seven years, his eyes tearing up. He didn't even have to pretend to be surprised as he hugged her. His intense joy was genuine after all. She was also beyond delighted to see him after all these years.

Years treated her good. Alyssa looked absolutely gorgeous. Her long, blonde hair was tied up in a bun and she still had the prettiest eyes he's ever seen on a person. It was sea-green in color, with a tint of red on some parts. Her attitude was as positive as ever too. James swears he's never seen her panic or even scrunch in pain. She just always radiated this sort of realistic optimism, making you want for rely on her.

James invited her to drink, he was never old enough for it before she left after all. The highly-sought out surgeon laughed and obliged. They talked for hours, just telling stories and things that happened to them. You'd think the distance would have made the siblings a lot more warier towards each other, but no--they felt as close as they were seven years ago. She was still his beautiful, reliable sister after all this time. He just grew older, which Alyssa kept dumbfoundedly mentioning.

She looked at her brother while smiling in appreciation. James was so big now; he was even slightly taller than her. It's times like these that make her think about growing old. Time passes by so quickly, beyond her perception. Honestly, she still expected him to be the boy he was when she left that day.

But she knew something was up. He seemed...sad. Deeply hidden, but forlorn. Alyssa knew he wasn't just pretending to be happy to see her, of course. Still, he seemed tired about something. Was he going through something right now?

James felt lethargic. Maybe it was because of the alcohol or his sister's warm and comforting presence, but he was finally able to relax after two days of being on edge. She just felt so strong. Her composed approach to everything in life was something he always admired. He felt safe. He felt at peace.

He felt hope that it would stop. That Alyssa would wake their mom up to her senses. That she would bring her back to normal. That she'd somehow prevent his bully from taking anything from him again.

Though for some reason, a part of James felt sad about that.

Was he mentally sick for thinking that? Maybe.

It didn't take long for James to fall asleep. His head slowly leaned towards his sister's lap as she stroked his head gently. It was nice that he was just as comfortable with her now as he was when he was a kid. She felt him breathe in his deep sleep.

She smiled in contentment. She felt so.....at home. At peace.

"I'm home."

______________________

Days passed by normally and the siblings grew closer and closer. They spent a lot of time together. Alyssa stayed at home almost every day, playing his games, relaxing. She hasn't had a vacation in years and she was enjoying it. Her brother joins her right after coming home from school.

James actually hated that he even had school; it reduced the time he could spend with her.

Still, Alyssa told him it was already set that she would stay here as a doctor on the branch they were going to build in the next month or so. James couldn't have been happier about that. The joy almost wiped out whatever bad things happened to him this week. Almost.

His heart still beat loudly whenever he saw his mother, but she made no unusual moves. And James was half-convinced that maybe he really did just dream what had happened. The words she said may have been his mind's cruel invention. He hoped it was, the possibility comforted him.

It slowly became more and more boggling in his mind because he vaguely remembered he dreamed that same morning too. Lily acting the same as ever only solidified that doubt.

Two weeks pass and nothing happened. Even Alex ignored him at school. Meanwhile, he spent a lot of time with his mom and sister. His dad was home a lot earlier too. And James felt surer and happier with each day.

One day, he came home to his mom and sister getting dressed. They said they were going to a gaming café nearby and hang out for the night with a bottle of expensive champagne. Alyssa said she wanted to try the experience because they never had the money for it before. Plus, all the games they were playing at home were making Lily more curious about them in general. So she offered to go with her daughter--maybe Alyssa could teach her a thing or two. It seemed like a fun night, James thought. Before he could say he wanted to go with them too, his mom asked him for a favor.

She asked, pouting, "Baby, could you tidy up my and your dad's room a bit? It's kind of a mess and I don't want to leave it like that, lest your dad gets angry at the mess when he gets home."

Then she added, "Plus, Alyssa and I want a girls' night. So no boys allowed." She winked playfully.

James looked at his sister for confirmation. She seemed slightly guilty, but she nodded so as to agree.

He understood and backed off. James was a bit sad. Gaming cafés weren't new to him, but he would've liked being there with his sister. Plus, he loved playing games after all.

He saw them out through the door; they looked stunning. Wearing a matching black dress that certainly showed off their assets. James couldn't help but notice Alyssa had rounder, bigger tits and Lily won in the ass category. They had distinctively different body types, but similar enough to be actually be mistaken as sisters.

When they drove away, James reluctantly tore his eyes away from the direction they went in. He thought he might as well get started on cleaning way before his dad arrives. He got to work on his parent's bedroom; it wasn't even that messy. James didn't know what his mom was talking about, but she's always been sort of a clean freak so he didn't think about it much. Except for a few bras and underwear here or there, it was honestly as clean as it could be. James blushed. He felt like a pervert.

Because he suddenly had the urge to smell it for no reason.

He didn't though. James wasn't raised like that. He picked them up one by one and put them on the hamper for laundry. Suddenly, he saw a lingerie that he was positively sure wasn't his mother's. He..... knew because he's gotten familiar with most of her underwear the past two years, and he's never seen a pink one. Mom hated pink, James thought. He picked the girly lingerie up, a CD was tied to it. James' eyes shined with confusion as he tried separating both by untangling the knot. He succeeded after about a minute.

The lingerie was used. There were stains in the whole lot of it. He wondered what those stains were. More than that though, he felt curious on what the CD contained. Why was it tied to the lingerie? And whose was it? James felt his heart speed up. He looked at the room. There was a DVD just below his parents' TV. James checked the time. It's still about two hours before his dad arrives. Maybe he could check it out....

He took the CD and inserted it. The CD felt new. No scratches, no pictures either so he couldn't tell what it was. The only thing written was a date. It looked home-made. Did Mom buy this? James asked inwardly.

He turned on the TV and set it on the HDMI channel.

And what he saw brought back the dread he felt from two weeks back, on that phone call he 'dreamed' about.

He saw his mom completely naked, setting up the camera.

She said, "Hi, baby. No one's home today. My BULL wanted to fuck in me and my husband's bed so I planned this for a the whooole week." James saw his mom smile proudly like a cheap whore.

Egglime
Egglime
785 Followers