A Mom's Symbol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, humjobs are the best after a throatfuck, Alex thought. He really liked the feel of vibrations right after a tight squeeze.

He groaned in pleasure as he looked at the surgeon's dumbfounded stare mockingly.

If it weren't for Alyssa's confusion, she'd be fuming over his smug face.

"How.....?"

James heard his bully laugh and explain on the video, "There's plenty of psychology backing this up. The simple answer; conditioning. The throat isn't a pleasure spot, but I can teach you to feel pleasure from it. I can teach you to CRAVE it. I can train you to LOVE how it feels. Theoretically, I can teach you to cum from ANYTHING."

Alyssa knew about classical conditioning. Positive reinforcements, negative reinforcements. She also knew the practical uses of these behavioral modifications techniques in sex too, mostly BDSM.

But she simply had a hard time grasping that it can work to this extent. That it can teach you to CUM simply from having your throat fucked.

Alex laughed, "You want to try, don't you? I know you do, slut. You're practically drooling right now. Don't worry. We have plenty of time."

Alyssa glared at him.

"This is the first AND last time this will ever happen," she spat. Almost unconvinced herself if she could really leave if she ever tried his dick. Especially after that showcase with his mom. Fuck.

"Suuuure. Anyway," The bully pinched her nipples. Alyssa winced from the sudden painful but pleasurable sensation.

"Your mom was right. These tits really are

bigger."

He rubbed his whole face between as he shook them around. Alyssa didn't want to show it, but she was proud of her breasts. She knew she was big. It seems even this size was pretty special in the promiscuous man's eyes.

"Have you ever given a tit-job?"

She said no. It was true. She respected herself enough to refuse whenever someone asked her.

Alex smirked, "Well, there's a first-time for everything."

She breathed deeply. Did she respect herself enough to refuse right now?

"C'mon, be a good girl and wet those titties for me. You know what? Your mom could help. Lily, salivate on it."

Alyssa saw her mom obey without question. They met eyes. Alyssa froze. She felt as if there was not a single ounce of thought in her mother's eyes. Right now, she was moving instinctively--just paying attention to the bully's every command.

She felt her mom's saliva drip on her tits. For some reason, they were a lot thicker than regular saliva. It didn't feel water-based. She was proven right after a minute; it didn't dry nearly as fast as normal saliva. Alex read her mind and explained, "Your mom deepthroats me a lot. What you're feeling right now is part saliva and part mucus.

You're a doctor, you should know. Block the pathways to your throat enough and your body produces mucus as an attempt to lubricate. I fucked her throat so much, her glands just automatically produce them all the time now. Your mom's some sorta human lube generator." He laughed hysterically.

"Anyway. Enough yapping. Jesus. Can't a guy get some sloppy titty-fucks in peace? Get those tits out and work 'em."

She touched her boobs; they were warm and wet to the touch. Doubt and guilt started to surface on her mind, but the urge to do it was crippling. Alyssa looked at her mom, who was moving blankly, without thought or guilt. Just mind-numbing pleasure. She felt envious.

"Hurry up," Alex urged as he spat on her breasts.

She buried his cock on her giant tits.

Alex moaned, "Oh, yeah. That feels loads better than your mom's. Shiiiit."

A part of her couldn't help but feel great about that compliment. She felt giddy that she felt better to her mom in that respect. She felt a sense of superiority. Like she had won a science quiz.

What the fuck was wrong with her?

Alyssa felt like a slut, competing for a stupid man's attention with her mom. She glanced at Lily.

Her face showed her jealousy.

Alyssa shuddered, inexplicably feeling even better seeing her mom jealous of her. Apparently, her joy showed in the way she was fucking the thick cock with her massive jugs because Alex's groans grew louder and louder, and she felt her pussy tingle from hearing it. The bully felt her eagerness increase as she rubbed and buried his fat cock on her smooth, creamy white crevices. Breathlessly, she squeezed her tits together to create a soft, tight, fuck-tunnel for the man.

Subsequently, Lily moved and buried her head between Alex's butt to rim the bully's ass crack in an effort to please. Alyssa felt slightly disgusted at her mom's willingness to take in a man's asshole on her tongue so sloppily, as if it were the tastiest thing in existence. She'd never do that, at least. She was still better than her mom. She wasn't a total slut.

But inexplicably, some part of her was mad that her mother was stealing the limelight. Alyssa subconsciously doubled her efforts in the sloppy tit-fucking.

Fuck. Alex's breath hitched. This was probably the best tit-job he ever experienced. The rimming elevated it even higher.

He looked Alyssa. The bitch was a natural. He groaned, asking,

"Which hole do you want to try first?"

Alyssa gradually stopped the tit-fucking and muttered quietly.

The bully smirked and asked, "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

The independent natural-born leader said, "My p-pussy."

"What do you want me to do to your pussy?"

"FUCK--I want you to fuck it, okay?"

"C'mon. You know what I want. Add more adjectives, doctor.

She paused, weighing the option of doing so against the anticipated insertion of his dick in her pussy. At this point, she didn't doubt he could make her cum. She's seen the effects of his oversized pole on her mom first-hand.

And she felt its effects on her psyche when she was kissing and fucking it with her big tits--something she had never imagined she would do. Still, she could leave right now. It's not as if the door's locked. She could leave now and she wouldn't betray her brother in any way. She would fix the problems with this family like she always did.

James watched his sister on the boundary of choice. When he heard her grunt, he knew what she had chosen.

She licked her lips and said, "I want your thick, FAT, cock, messing up my insides as I squeeze my FUCKING pussy to the shape of your cock. I want to fucking SCREAM my head off as I cum around it. Please. Please fuck my pussy up. Beyond recognition. I just wanna cum so bad. I just wanna be messed up. I just want--please." Her eyes teared up at the humiliation. James had never seen this kind of face on his composed sister. She was always so cool and calm.

Alex grinned and carried her over to the bed. He threw her uncaringly, his hands pushing her face against the soft fabric of the bed.

"Ready to have your brains fucked out?"

She replied by wagging her ass towards him. Alex chuckled and entered her with one thrust.

And her mind fucking exploded. Like fireworks but the crackers and gunpowder were right in front her face. She came for the first time in her life. Oh, god. It felt like this. Cumming feels like this, she thought. Her expectations were far off the roof and yet, it still surpassed her every imagination. Is this how her friends felt around their husbands? She didn't know, but she doubted it.

Because if it was, they wouldn't stay sane.

Time blurred and she didn't know how long had passed. Alyssa vaguely heard the man's pleasant voice.

"So doctor, I'm quite curious about something--how does it feel? How does it feel saving lives?"

The sound of his deep voice woke her up.

"FUCK, FUCK me haaaAARD--SHIT."

Had she been screaming the whole time?

"Is this bitch even listening?" Alex guffawed before slapping her ass as he repeated the question, "How does it feel saving fucking lives, doctor?"

"IT FEELS SO F-FUCKING GOOOD," She groaned.

James didn't know if it was her answer to the question or if she was talking about the ongoing fuck over the TV.

Alex licked his lips.

"Don't you think sex with me feels way better though? You look so good, so natural in your element. This looks waaaay better on you, honestly. Who cares about saving lives; how does it compare to CREATING life, baby?" He asked while changing the rhythm of his thrusts to a slower beat, attacking her insides in a completely different direction and flow.

Alyssa mindlessly talked incoherently in response. He slapped her ass again

"Oh, fuuuuck. My mind is going BLAAANK. Oh my gooood. N-never felt this GOOD. Shit. Sex is like this...? Why? It didn't feel like this. Ever. S-shiiiit."

"Answer the question, bitch!" Alex groaned at her tightness as he demanded an answer.

"I LOOOVE IT so m-muUUCH. I FUCKING LOVE 'CREATING LIFE' MORE THAN SAVING THEM, OKAY? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO FUCKING HEAR?" She screamed.

Alex shoved her face to point directly to the camera's front and commanded, "Say it to the camera."

James shuddered. It felt like they were all was looking directly at him. His sister didn't even question why there was a camera. She simply looked over and obeyed like a good little fuck-slut.

"I LooOOVE PROCREATION MORE THAN SAVING L-LIVES NOW....S-sHIT....WHY DID I STUDY to be a doctor WHEN I C-COULD'VE JUST BEEN HIS WOMAN? FUCK--THIS IS BAAAD. I didn't knooow. I didn't know there w--WAS A CAMERA. BUT I DON'T care, f-fuUUcK...!"

"JAMES, DAD. I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH, BUT YOU'VE SEEN HIS COCK, RIGHT? I'M JUST--fuuuuuck--I'm just a woman. I can't fight him. Seriously, hOW CAN I COMPARE? HOW CAN YOU COMPARE? I'M SO SORRY, BUT I'D ABANDON YOU FOR HIM. FOR THIS CooooOCK--FUCK, so goo-OOOD. BUT KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I TRIED--FUCK ME HARDER, SHIIIT--I tried resisting, I SWEAR!" She confessed her real feelings. James didn't even know he was crying until the tears dripped onto his dick.

Alyssa couldn't even care what she was doing in front of a camera. It was fucking evidence. With this in hand, Alex would have so much power over her. She could lose her job. The reputation she built over seven years could be toppled over with just one click from her brother's bully, but she couldn't care. That's how good it felt. She can potentially live with the risk of throwing away seven fucking years of hard work as long as he doesn't stop beating her pussy up. She looked sideways at her mom. She understood fully now. Nothing could compare. Nothing in their pathetic domestic life could compare. This dick makes love seem way less important. She understood her mom now. Every thrust felt like fucking religion. She understood completely now.

She smiled in contentment and joy. She felt so.....at home. At fucking peace.

"I'm hoooooomeee," she said right at the camera, her words slurring.

James watched as Alex grabbed and tugged at the anal-leash from his mother's ass until it was completely out. He then shoved the butt-plug into Alyssa's screaming, wet, sloppy mouth as he wrapped the leash around her neck. The sister tasted her mom's anal juices, coating her tongue. The thought pushed Alyssa on the edge again as she twitched at the quickly approaching orgasm.

"I'll teach you how to cum continuously from asphyxiation," Alex said cockily.

He then pulled at the leash with one hand, effectively limiting her amount of oxygen as she choked and screamed. Well, tried to. Her blinding orgasm ripped through her as Alex intensified his pace of fucking her, gradually slowing down at her crescendo. She basked in the high of being fucked to oblivion while she couldn't breathe--which elevated her orgasm in intensity. Alyssa couldn't believe it; the lack of air in her lungs was pushing her to new, higher heights of pleasure than her previous orgasm. She couldn't hear herself scream, but she felt she was. After a minute of that high, just before her orgasm completely subsided, Alex SLAMMED his huge dick inside her, almost prying open her now sensitive cervix as he deep-humped the spot repeatedly.

Alyssa came again. Hard. What the fuck is up with this man? She's never cum her entire fucking life and now? Here she was, fucked into multiple ones. The man was basically a fucking sex-god. He continued fucking her g-spot as he rubbed her clit for an unknown amount of time in Alyssa's frame of reference. The pleasure slowly warped the sister's mind. What was her name again? Alyssa forgot temporarily.

"I'm cumming so line up, sluts."

Alyssa reacted to the name-calling though. Slut. That was her, wasn't it?

The two women--mother and daughter--kneeled and offered their face eagerly.

"I want a double blow from you two. Make some magic, girls," he said. The duo leaned in and inhaled his cock at the same time. James' sister on the right side, his mom on the left. They both eagerly licked and sucked as if they were tasting the greatest lollipop on earth. They looked like pornstars, James thought, looking over their faces from the crystal clear recording.

He saw his sister smile before nuzzling her face around against the undersides of Alex's scrotum. She licked voraciously, like a total slut.

Alex moaned as he commanded, "Tongue my ass, baby. Rim me while your mom works her way on my whole length."

Alyssa followed, her mind almost completely blank. She didn't even realize the hypocrisy and irony; her disgust with the act awhile ago when she saw her mom do it, now completely gone as she now eagerly did the same. The only thing in her mind right now was serving him. There was just something so innately pleasurable about serving this man, she thought obsessively. As if she belonged here. On her knees. She felt a latent desire to please him with every fiber of her being. It rippled through her whole body constantly, compelling her to do the nastiest things with a smile on her face.

Her tongue found his ass crack and she made out with the puckered hole like she had never made out with a man before.

"Shiit. I'm close." James heard his bully moan. His hands were slowly being drawn to touch his own tiny dick as he felt despair, seeing the two women he admired the MOST in the world, exaltedly worshipping the man he HATED the MOST in a world.

They inexplicably bowed to him despite how he treated them. They paid their respects to him despite the spit in their faces. They served him when he represented everything they ever hated in men. Well, used to hate in men.

Alyssa asked, "Daddy, could you cum on my lingerie? I want it as a souvenir. I'll wear it for the whooole fucking week."

James attentively clung to every word spoken by his now unrecognizable sister.

Alex laughed as he pumped his dick, "Jesus, what a nasty slut. Alright. Put it on top of your face."

She laid the lingerie on top of her face so happily. It was so hot, James intrusively thought.

"Here it fucking comes...! S-shiiiit. Fuck! Yeah. Take it in your faces gratefully, sluts...!"

They closed their eyes as they "gratefully," took thick globules of cum on their face. Mother and daughter, wearing the same whorish smile as they looked up at his bully with endless admiration and worship, as if he was the divine, while he desecrated their face and their dignity. What was worse is that the duo seemed more than happy to do it. Their dignified attitude was all but gone, but they seemed completely fine and dandy. Natural-born leader laughed contentedly as she took the lingerie off her face. James could see in Alyssa's expression the urge to lick the spurted cum off of it. She stopped herself as she wore the lingerie on her currently dripping pussy.

Alex's laughed and said, "I'll need daily pictures to show that you're wearing that nasty piece for a whole week."

She got on her knees again as she said, "Anything for you, tasty man."

Daughter looked at her mother's eyes, hazy and unfocused from still basking over the smell and feel of cum on her face. She wasn't quite there yet, but Alyssa wondered if she would completely turn out like Lily. An irretrievable cum-slut for this sexy, genetically superior man.

She leaned in on her mom's face and licked, as a form of apology when she judged her without knowing how it was in her shoes. How it felt to be on the receiving end of this sex-god's lust. Growing up really is completely understanding your parents, Alyssa thought. Lily's eyes came into focus as she returned the gesture--she licked her own daughter's lips, which was covered in the tasty cum she craved every day since two years ago.

His mom and his sister, kneeling, covered COMPLETELY in his bully's spunk as they licked it off of each other, putting up a show for their man; their owner.

That was the end of the recording.

This was four days ago. He looked at the lingerie on the floor. She said she was going to wear it for a week. That means his big sister left it here on purpose. This was the plan? His mom asks him to clean the room and he finds this? He picked up the lingerie and pressed it right on his face. He inhaled as he masturbated to the smell of her pussy and his bully's cum. James wondered how it would taste like. He licked it pathetically, lapping it up as he imagined it was his sister's pussy and Alex filled her up with cum. He felt his orgasm coming. He screamed.

He was given hope, and they crushed it in a matter of minutes, watching that CD.

James never felt more alive.