All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 106-108'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123about 1 year ago
Nice

I have been anxiously awaiting more chapters. Thank you for your hard work and time put in.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

Another good one, two more lovely ladies for the Harem. Can not wait for Ulric to fill the New arrivals.

farmer1000farmer1000about 1 year ago

What happened tp Ch100 -105? Seems to be missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't see chapters 100-105, are these chapters missed numbered or were chapters 100-105 accidentally skipped?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is chapters 100-105 could you post that first. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The chapters aren't taking into consideration the numbering last 100 so it's acting like computer files. Chapter 100 and up are near the chapters 10-13 area cause none of the 1-99 chapters have an extra zero to distinguish them. When TSM hits 100 Lit added that extra zero over a few days but that was individual chapters whereas this is grouped by three chapters so I imagine the system can't recognize that it needs to add zeroes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chapters 100-105 missing. Leaves a huge gap in the storyline

LustySubLustySubabout 1 year ago

Look carefully in the author's Literotica page, and you will find Chapters 100-105.

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMabout 1 year ago

'Yes. It's not on our list, but maybe they found out there might have be an artefact there’.

Bit of a confusing sentence piece I found near the end you may wanna edit when you get a chance. Other than that minor hiccup, great job as usual. Looking forward to getting to know the new characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES