All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 109-111'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

Another excellent installment of the series. My only suggestion would be to create a cast list with a description of each, it’s hard to keep who everyone is straight with the party size and number of recurring characters. Keep up the great story, thanks!

milfhunter777milfhunter77712 months ago

Will our heroes finish off these murdering thieves or will the power and abilities of the leader prove to be too great for the insipid travelers? Stay ready to dive into wilder tales!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still waiting for Valdys to become the Necromancer she is destined to be...need more skeleton warriors! And what about Psi attacks from the group bond?!

lonewolf1986lonewolf19867 months ago

i just got done reading this story and very much enjoyed it.

I am wondering if i missed what happened to the slime under the seat of the golembike

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This makes for excellent escapist reading. Very well written with a fascinating plot.

Are we going to get more anytime soon?

doomslayer69doomslayer694 months ago

please release more

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor3 months ago

Waiting impatiently for the next installment, but taking this opportunity to read your other long series.

Sexscoot13Sexscoot132 months ago

Please write more, well done

StoryLover777StoryLover777about 2 months ago

Please write more! Binged Daily life with fury girls and monster life and need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES