All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 28-30'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago
Enjoyed, as usual

Nice to see this chapter arrive. And, with the rat in charge, they always have a lair to fall back to.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked this chapter as much as the rest of them. Another pice of your great quality work. Will be looking forward to the next chapter.

KevinSaxKevinSaxover 4 years ago
Great chapter

Great as usual even though we have to wait close to 9 months for chapters

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind & anonymous

Maybe there'll be a time when they need to high-tail it out of there and stay safe in the mausoleum, where no one will rat them out.

Slainte agad sa!

I'm currently at chapter 36 on Patreon and the next submission here is planned for next thursday (not sure when it'll go live though).

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years agoAuthor
@ KevinSax

The longest was less than 4 months though. o.O

Anyway, if life doesn't get in the way I can post new episodes more regularly from the buffer that I have on Patreon.

I've posted up to chapter 36 in the draft volume 3 there.

Covert43Covert43over 4 years ago

Incredible as always, can’t wait for the next chapters

MachariusMachariusover 4 years ago
Needed more!

Thanks. Another great episode!

Hopefully Ulfic hasn't to be bound to Trixy in the future, this could brings really some problems!

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years agoAuthor
@ Convert43

Thanks!

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years agoAuthor
@ Macharius

*looks up and whistles innocently*

RpierzRpierzover 4 years ago
Most heartwarming...

of the chapters.

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

"Iphigenia wrapped her arms around his neck. 'Who knows what interesting abilities you'll show in the future?' she said and kissed him. 'You should gather an army of women to find out.'

He chuckled and blushed. 'I doubt I have any luck left and will gain any more after your four girls.'

She grinned. 'I think your luck is one of those quirky abilities.' she said. and pulled back. 'Let's find out on our quest."

I just love it when one or more of the women in the harem are ok with or are trying to help the harem to grow bigger. Because the more the merrier in my opinion!!!!!

toolbox0toolbox0over 3 years ago
Love the story, but..

the special materials are a bit deus ex machina.. where did all the grenades come from? How many matching necklaces does the group have? I know suspension of disbelief is a big part of these stories, but I got stretched too far this entry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES