All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 34-36'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Covert43Covert43over 4 years ago

can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Keep it coming my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excelent!

Another 5 star chapter.

I am actually glad you chose NOT to add Conchim to the harem.

Too many other writers developed a 10++ women group which equal zero character development and long term interest.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago

I wonder how long it takes before it dawns on him that he's better off staying in that

demon wolf body, or at most merely trying to find a way to be able to shapeshift into human form when needed but remaining a bloodwolf for all intents and purposes. With his puny normal unremarkable, probably quasi-sedentary human body back, he won't be able to keep 4 women satisfied daily and he will go from a unique, powerful combatant to a normal dude who doesn't know how to fight with melee weapons and doesn't know how to perform any useful jobs in that world (hunter, mason, carpenter, blacksmith, fletcher, tailor, leatherworker, etc.).

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
Oh my

I have just binged all this story now I am pissed, I want more keep them coming .

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago

Love the series. I know this just posted, but I'm ready for the next chapter! :D

SciFurz has a Patreon page, and his fiction is available on Amazon, too. I think I own nearly all the Amazon offerings.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply brilliant

Read from the start and I cannot say enough good things. The addition of Trixie, Valdys and Susi is awesome. You have an amazing imagination and I’m salivating for the next chapters

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Hoping that Ulric gets together with Queen Sawea and her daughter Conchim someday because its always amazing when the MC gets a Mother and her Daughter in his harem!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhat hard to tell when they're speaking telepathically vs out loud. And Ulric pretending in town before but not with the mayor and woman later was weird.

Otherwise a normal nice chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES