All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 37-39'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago

Thank you, SciDurz. A most enjoyable episode. And fascinating the harpy girl was following them.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years agoAuthor

@ TJSkywind

Thanks! She had to, what would a fantasy harem be without a harpy? :-p

Slainté!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago

Sorry about misspelling your name. It was really late at night and I was typing with the lights out. My apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good work.

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years agoAuthor

@TJSkywind

No worries. If I had to apologise for every spelling error, I'd never get any writing done to make them in the first place. *cough*Like this chapter*cough*

Slainté!

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 4 years ago

hmmm. supernatural plants that grow cloned humanoid monsters for protection. I'm stealing that for my D&D campaign world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Patreon

Did I heard somewhere that you had a Patreon. I would gladly throw some money in that. That s a really good harem story, and Conchim character might add quite some fun into their relationship 😆 once she get used to it !

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years agoAuthor

@DominantYetServile22

Have fun on your campaign. :-)

@anonymous

I do indeed, have a look at my profile to see where you can find a thankful me. ;-)

Oh, who knows what'll happen with Conchim. Even I don't. :-p

Theother1gaterTheother1gaterover 4 years ago

Very enjoyable content. Even without the harem bits i would find this story to my liking. I wonder what other kind of creatures you will add to this world. I'm sure whatever it is ill enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story is like a low budget B grade monster movie that they actually tried hard in. Like when the actors and directors both know that the premise is overused or terrible but damnit they’re still gonna give it their all!

That’s not to say this isn’t a good story, though! It’s a bit funny, a bit campy, at times predictable, action packed and the occasional cringe worthy dialogue but hey it’s a fresh idea sandwiched together with an old but very fun one. Who doesn’t love a good harem?

Although, just once I’d love to see a harem get invaded by a flamboyantly feminine gay dude but hey that’s just me😅

Sweet work mate!

Redneck_390Redneck_3909 months ago

I realize I'm late to the party, but needed to comment on something something I keep noticing. Early on a big deal was made about how only the ladies bonded with him could understand him, but at random times that seems to fall by the wayside.

Still an enjoyable read though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES