A Monster Life Ch. 61-63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nimble spiders surrounded them in their relentless attack, but the four held them back while aiming for their weak points with their swords. Muni fatally stabbed one between the eyes and kicked its head from the tip of his sword. 'After this is done I'm taking a long time off. We no longer have to deal with that freak and his wenches anyway.' The spiders in front of him jumped up, and before he recognised the new attacker, his feet were kicked out from underneath him, and Ulric snatched the bag with the artefacts from Tarrence's belt and burst through the spiders again with his armoured body.

Tarrence jumped after him at once while Ulric fled into tall grass.

The other three cursed while the spiders renewed their assault. 'Split up!' said Elyta, and jumped up and over the spiders. 'Try to turn them onto that wolf!'

Gigacks launched a burst of fire in front of him and used it to escape the circle of spiders. Muni grumbled hard and frantically hacked a path through the black limbs in his anger. 'You're not leaving me all alone with these things.'

Tarrence moved along the outer wall and lunged towards Ulric, but he spun around at once and threw the bag away. The canine demon growled under his breath as he evaded a punch from the bloodwolf, and chased after Iphigenia, who had caught the bag and ran. 'Catch her!' he shouted at Elyta, who was closest.

The succubus slashed down a spider in her path and headed towards her human target while drawing her bow. Iphigenia jumped aside and dodged one arrow, then threw the bag when Tarrence gained on her. It was Elzbieta who ran across a couple of spider backs and caught the bag. Muni swung his sword at her feet but she jumped away again. Unfortunately, the direction she took led her into a corner made up of Gigacks, Elyta, the wall of the building, and the many now confused spiders scurrying around. She looked around for someone to throw the bag at again.

Tarrence noticed Ulric moving into position and rushed towards him.

Gigacks and Elyta closed in on Elzbieta, who had aimed at Ulric, but now had to find someone else. She saw Kaui standing a little away from the ruckus. 'Kaui!' she shouted, and threw the bag at her.

Kaui caught the bag and squealed when Muni stormed towards her. She ran as fast as she could with the demon feline on her heels. 'Hand over that bag!' he growled.

Kaui ran towards the opening in the wall, but just before Muni came close to her, she tripped and the bag launched into the air.

Ulric and Iphigenia ran towards it, but Muni growled as he bolted past Kaui. 'Not this time!'

He snatched it from the ground and ran at the former wall gate. Tarrence followed him at once. 'Move! Let them deal with the vermin!'

The four demons escaped into the jungle while Ulric and Iphigenia punched and slashed at the spiders going after Kaui. Elzbieta joined them in the defence of Kaui, and Ulric used the opportunity to go on a rampage in his armoured and spiked form.

He threw the last spider against the wall a little later, and wiped his paws while he walked up to his girls. 'You have them?' he asked of Kaui.

She pulled out the real bag with the artefacts from her satchel. 'I have them, Master.'

He grinned and kissed her forehead. 'Good girl.' he said and looked at Iphigenia and Elzbieta. 'Let's be far away before they notice we switched their bag with a fake.'

Conchim landed next to them. 'They were still moving fast when I stopped following them.'

Ulric caressed her cheek. 'I'm really impressed by how you were able to follow them unnoticed since they left the Dal canyon.'

She smiled. 'I'm just glad I didn't lose sight of them in this dense jungle.'

Iphigenia wiped her sword and sheathed it. 'Come, the others are waiting on the outskirts, and I'm in the mood to celebrate the success of our plan with a good cup of wine.'

Ulric stretched and yawned. 'I'll celebrate with a long and comfortable sleep after days without.'

Elzbieta ran her fingers through his neck fur as they went on their way. 'I'm with you, darling. These were exhausting days.'

Iphigenia giggled. 'We're all in, of course, Wolfie.'

Ulric grinned. 'I wouldn't want it any other way, my lovely beauties.'

* * * * *

Tarrence seethed on the inside and dropped the rocks on the ground. Muni grumbled. 'I thought you made a deal with that elf to rid us of that knight woman?'

Elyta sat down on a thick fallen tree trunk. 'How are you going to explain this loss to Kullek? He will have you torn apart by the higher-ups.'

Tarrence stared at the distant horizon while he pondered the next move. 'No, he won't.' he said, picked up a flat rock, and drew the communication symbol on it. 'Tarrence?' said a deep voice from the rock while the symbol burned into the stone. 'Why are you contacting me?'

Tarrence cleared his throat. 'I have to regret informing you of the failure of the last operation. The agreement by Kullek with his elf contact has failed and the subject that was supposed to be terminated is walking free. She rejoined our opponents, and despite personally detrimental efforts from all of us, they stole our artefacts with help of overwhelming numbers. I asked supervisor Kullek to let me handle the matter personally with the elf to ensure disruption, but he refused to let me coordinate with our counterpart.' He cleared his throat again. 'I'd like to request the privilege to contact and direct our foreign contacts so I can rectify the situation with the elf and activate people at once to keep an eye out for our opponents before they escape our grasp, and ensure we won't have another failure in communication. We can't afford delays if we are to retrieve the artefacts and succeed in our mission. I'm sure you know how high the cost of failure by subordinates can be to yourself.' Tarrence waited patiently for the answer while the faintly sizzling symbol consumed the rock.

The voice returned. 'All right, I updated your status. Resolve the situation soon.'

'Thank you very much. We will take action right away. And I don't want to doubt the well-meaning decisions of supervisor Kullek, but I hope we won't have any further mishaps that could sully the reputation of your leadership.'

A light grumble sounded from the rock. 'Don't worry about that. It'll be taken care of.'

The rock crumbled in Tarrence's hand and the remains fell to the ground. Elyta curled up a corner of her mouth as she looked at the cool canine demon. 'You are most dangerous. I almost feel sorry for what's going to happen to Kullek.'

Tarrence wiped the dust from his hand. 'I only had a talk and provided my humble view of the situation and events leading to it.'

Elyta let out a laugh. 'That's exactly what I mean. A sword in someone's hand would be a clear visible sign they're going to kill you.'

Tarrence pulled out a map of the area. 'I want you all to contact the following people in these places, since our adversaries could be going anywhere from this point.'

* * * * *

Ulric woke up between his girls, and very carefully slipped out from under them because he was too thirsty to stay put. Half asleep from the exhaustion of the last days, he shuffled into the kitchen and emptied a mug of water. In the mood for something sweet, he took a jar of honey from a shelf and pulled on the lid. It didn't came loose. 'Stuck.' he muttered, and pulled harder. He forgot to temper his strength and the lid popped off at once, and honey spilled out and onto his front. 'Crap.' he grumbled softly as he looked down on the gooey liquid seeping slowly into his fur.

He walked into the bath grumbling softly, turned on the separate shower, and suddenly noticed Isazea sitting still in the bath. 'Ah! Sorry! I hadn't seen you because I'm not quite awake.' He pulled on his sticky fur. 'I need to rinse this mess out of my fur before it hardens and need to shave everything off. I didn't mean to disturb you.'

She blushed as she glanced once at him, and shook her head. 'Is all right.' she said softly with the slight lisp in her voice.

Ulric began rinsing his fur. 'But now that you're here, I want to say thank you for constructing Harry since there wasn't much of a chance until now. Thanks to you I was able to save Elz and return her at my side. You have my eternal gratitude.'

The small lizard-like creature fiddled with her fingers. 'I just based it on what you said about vehicles in your old world.'

Ulric chuckled. 'Yes, but I never imagined it was possible to create something similar to a motorcycle. I mean, how did you come up with powered wheels?'

She smiled at his interest and sat up straight, glad to talk about her work to someone for once. 'I made sketches of wheels and tried different ideas on how to make them turn. Then when I saw a caterpillar walk on my desk and looked at the sketch of a wheel with spokes, the idea hit instantly. I thought if I rolled up the caterpillar with it's legs on the outside, it would walk in circles inside a bigger circle. After that it was easy to use mana stones from caterpillar monsters to construct functional wheels and use predator monster mana stones for a body that's flexible and nimble to traverse just about any terrain.'

Ulric gave her an impressed nod and for the first time saw clearly enough what she actually looked like. Her scaled body was black with yellow covering her abdomen, chest, and the inside top of her thighs, yellow stripes on the outsides of her thighs, arms, and the top of her tail, which reached down to her calves. She didn't have breasts, but he hadn't expected that from her species. The folds on her forehead and going down to her neck were orange, which he suspected was from the blood flowing through them to regulate her body temperature. It was when he looked at the yellow markings on her face that he noticed her dark purple cheeks and her gaze avoiding him. He returned to rinsing himself quickly. 'Sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you. I just thought how you're not only very smart, but just as pretty as well.'

She rubbed her knees. 'I, never truly thanked you for letting me come along with you. You saved me from what would likely end up a life in misery at the hands of lord Malovick.'

'It was our pleasure. I'm just glad we could rescue one more person, and you have given us Cat, and now Harry. This is more than we expected. I'm really glad you wanted to come along with us, and to be honest, I'd like it if you'd stay with us for as long as you can. We can really use a smart person in our party because brawn only takes us so far.'

Isazea bit her lip, stepped out of the bath and approached Ulric, and tapped his arm. He blushed at her fully nude figure next to him and her shy expression as she beckoned him to move his head closer to her.

He leaned down and she quickly placed a kiss on his cheek. 'I will.' she whispered, and picked up her robe and slipped out of the bathroom quickly.

Ulric touched his cheek and chuckled. 'Add really cute to what I said.' he mumbled, and finished rinsing the last of the honey from his fur.

He returned to the bedroom when he was done, and slipped back into his place as the pillow for his beloved ones. Elzbieta looked up from her position on his chest and ran her fingers through the fur on his cheek. 'You bathed, darling?'

He chuckled. 'A little accident with honey.'

She smiled softly. 'I'm sad I had to miss that.'

He sniggered softly. 'I don't want to wake any of you up when you sleep so peacefully.'

She leaned up and moved her face closer to his. 'You're not allowed to let me sleep if there's anything I can do for you.' A tear fell down her cheek. 'I owe you so much for saving me once more.'

He wiped away the tear gently with his thumb and cupped her cheek. 'I could never save you often enough, my dearest elf, and I'm sure you'll save me as well.'

She leaned farther down and slipped her mouth over his, kissing him slowly with endless love, and he ran his fingers into her hair.

When she pulled back with a smile, they noticed Iphigenia smiling with her eyes closed and her chin resting on the other side of his chest. Ulric chuckled. 'Sorry for waking you up.'

She opened her eyes and looked at him. 'I don't mind waking up to sweet moments like this.' she whispered, then looked in amusement at Elzbieta. 'And I certainly don't mind feeling tingly from the desire for him.'

Elzbieta blushed. 'It's only natural to feel that way towards one's protector.'

Iphigenia giggled. 'Girl, don't ever stop feeling that way because I know exactly what it's like.' she said, pushed herself up to Ulric's face, and gazed deep into his eyes while her heart pounded with her love for him. 'After all, I would be dead as well if it wasn't for the sweetest Wolfie.' she breathed, and kissed him with all her love.

When she pulled back slowly, the other girls had woken up as well. He sniggered softly. 'Now I feel like I have an alarm clock ability.'

Valdys slowly stroked the part of him that was fully awake. 'I think this is a very effective and pleasant way to be woken up, my love.'

Iphigenia stretched and rolled on her back. 'Elz, would you please do the honours?'

Elzbieta giggled and sat up on her knees. 'Don't mind if I do. I do still have to show my gratitude to my saviour.' she said, and straddled Ulric. Valdys lifted his ready dick and guided it into the correct position at the elf's pussy. Elzbieta sighed in pleasure as she sank down onto Ulric and enveloped him eagerly. She gazed in lust at him and ran her fingers through his chest fur. 'There's nothing you can't do to this elf, darling. Everything's yours forever.' she breathed, and squeezed and massaged him with her pussy as she slid up and down around him.

Ulric growled in lust, cupped her full breasts, and massaged them while rubbing across her nipples with his thumbs. He looked sideways at Iphigenia, who moaned softly at the shared sensation of Elzbieta's arousal. 'Come closer. I'm hungry for some juicy flesh.'

She crawled up on her knees, giggling in excitement, and straddled his muzzle. He closed his jaws on her hot pussy and she gasped at his tongue sliding along the length of her lips and exploring every part of her mound.

Kaui, Valdys, and Conchim moaned along on the wave of heated arousal engulfing them, pushing the original sensations to greater heights. Ulric was not unaffected by the pheromones and scents of his girls' desires, and soon the pressure in his balls and dick throbbed. Elzbieta tingled all over at the tension inside her and groaned deep. 'Come, my darling. Come inside me again and again.' she moaned and triggered everyone's climax when he flooded her depths with his hot essence and growled long and low in satisfaction. Breathing hard while her body quivered in pleasure, she slumped onto his chest after Iphigenia sat back to catch her breath, and kissed Ulric passionately.

She pulled back to breathe again and smiled softly as she cupped his cheek. 'My eternal darling.'

He stroked his fingertips along her curves. 'Always yours.'

She slipped sideways off of him and lay down on her back. 'Anyone else want to please my darling now?'

Valdys propped herself up on her knees. 'How about I cool it down a little for all of you? Even if that won't last long.'

Iphigenia giggled. 'Go ahead.'

Valdys straddled Ulric and slid down her cooler undead, but very lively pussy around his hot flesh, and the contrast drew moans from everyone and sent shivers through their bodies. Valdys gripped his chest fur between her fingers, and moaned as she ground herself hard against him. 'If you ever dare to die on us, as punishment I'll turn you into an undead and make you fuck us all until you come back to life.'

He growled in lust and pulled her tighter by her hips. 'I will gladly accept that punishment.' he said, and beckoned Conchim to sit on his face. 'In fact, I'll train myself for that right now using all of you, just in case.'