A Monster Life Ch. 57-60

Story Info
Ulric charges his girls again, but there's trouble afterward.
8.9k words
4.79
10.3k
33

Part 24 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers

* These chapters mark the end of volume 4 of A Monster Life.

There's still plenty more to come since I have 10 more finished chapters and at this time of writing, just finished the draft of chapter 77 for volume 6. This buffer should give me some breathing space and provide for a regular release.

*

58 - Charging Time

Ulric leaned back in his seat after they had their meal and told the whole tale to Isazea, and stroked Susi's head as she lay on his lap. 'It's good to be home again.'

Valdys wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she bent over behind him. 'And now it's time to rest and restore our tallies, my love.'

He chuckled. 'Yes, I agree it's overdue.'

Valdys stroked Susi's head and sent her into a peaceful dreamland with her spell, and Ulric carried her on their way to the bedroom. Iphigenia stretched as she stood up and turned to Isazea and Caylais. 'We'll see you later after the rest then.'

Isazea and Caylais gave her a nod. 'I'll go and rest as well. The days have been a little unusual since I met all of you.' said the feline.

Iphigenia chuckled. 'I'm afraid it won't become any less unusual though. Probably only much worse.'

Caylais let out a soft laugh. 'I guess I'll just find out how long I can keep up with you all.'

Iphigenia smiled a little mischievously. 'If you decide you want to stay, then you only need to worry about keeping up with Wolfie.' Caylais blushed at Iphigenia's wink, and received a soft squeeze on her shoulder. 'Rest well.' Iphigenia said, and followed the other girls to their bedroom.

Caylais looked at Isazea, who gazed back at her. 'I've only known them since they freed the country where I lived before, but she is correct. Ulric has some special power that enhances them.'

Caylais thought back on the two times he filled her with his mana and bit her lip while her body remembered the hot sensation. 'He is special, yes.' she said absent-mindedly, then gripped her skirt. 'I'll go and rest now.'

Isazea watched her walk quickly out of the kitchen, put her mug in the large kettle with the rest of the dirty dishes, and left to work on her latest project.

***

Ulric laid Susi down gently on her large and thick pillow at the side of the bedroom, and Trixy snuggled up with her at the back of her neck. He returned to the pile of pillows where the girls had already undressed and laid down, waiting for him. He stood there and smiled. 'No matter how many times I see this, I can't stop thinking I'm in an even better dream than I could ever imagine.'

Valdys pulled him down and he landed in Conchim's winged embrace, and the sorceress smiled at him while she ran her fingers up and down the fur of his abdomen while the harpy tended to his chest and neck. 'If we stayed much longer in Red Cove, I'd have arranged for a ship to take us out of earshot of the island to do this.

Ulric chuckled while he inhaled the needy scents of the girls deep into his nose, and enjoyed their hands while his wolfhood grew easily at the pleasure. Valdys winked at Elzbieta, and the both of them moved down on him, sliding their hungry lips and agile tongues along his hot flesh.

He beckoned Iphigenia and Kaui closer at his sides, slipped his paws between their legs, and massaged their mounds slowly while they alternately kissed him deep.

Elzbieta and Valdys moaned softly at the shared sensation and both girls straddled each of his legs, and rubbed their mounds against them, while Conchim moaned helplessly into Ulric's ear and pressed her lower abdomen against him.

The accumulated urge since the last time they could take pleasure in one another pushed them all quickly to their first peak. Ulric's paws were soaked by Iphigenia's and Kaui's juices and his fingers slipped easily into them to massage their wet insides while they pressed themselves against him. Elzbieta and Valdys pressed their mounds against the wet fur at the base of his feet as they took turns in sucking hard and licking all around his tip, slick with their saliva and his arousing pre-cum. His balls twitched to release their super healing load, and the girls forced him to stop holding back as he growled deep in satisfaction.

The girls shared their triggered climax in a long chant of moans while Elzbieta and Valdys eagerly lapped up his seed, and sucked on his tip and each other's lips and tongue as they chased every drop. Iphigenia and Kaui shared a wet, panting kiss with him, riding the thrills rushing through their bodies, and Conchim ground her wet mound against Ulric as she panted in his ear and gripped his fur.

He took a moment to let the girls catch their breath, turned around, and lifted Conchim's legs as he slipped between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and they kissed passionately while he slowly penetrated her. She pulled back from the kiss with a long sigh and clamped her legs around his back. 'I couldn't even imagine I'd end up loving a male from another species when you came to our aid.'

He chuckle-growled softly. 'I never even dared to dream to be with the beautiful creature that you are.' he whispered, then sent his feelings for all of them through the familiar link. 'Nor any of you amazing girls. I can't love you enough in all my lifetime.'

They all pressed themselves tight against him, and Iphigenia pulled his muzzle towards her and kissed him hard. 'You'd still better try really hard every time you have the chance to do so, Wolfie.'

Kaui blushed hard and almost didn't dare to look at him. 'You already gave me much more than I hoped for before I met you, Master.'

Elzbieta ran her fingers through the fur of his balls. 'I won't allow you to even think about stopping until these are dry, darling.'

Valdys giggled and slapped his behind. 'You heard us, now move this ass and overflow our tallies, my love.'

Ulric growled deep and playfully. 'Yes ma'am!' he said and Conchim gasped a moan at his first hard thrust into her depths.

Every thrust into her resonated into to her feathers as she stretched her trembling wings to the limit above her head and gripped his neck. Her melodic moans mixed with those of the other girls while they squirmed on the pillows and his growls in lust for them.

His urge to come into them and their desire for him hadn't lessened after the first climax, and Ulric growled more urgent when his balls and dick itched hard again. Conchim clenched herself around him at his tension inside her, and let out a drawn out singing moan when his low growl and burst of heat into her pushed her over the edge. She panted as she kissed him again. 'My strong husband.'

Ulric caressed her cheek. 'My beautiful black princess.'

He moved back, sliding slowly out of her. 'If only I didn't have to pull out every time to take you all.'

Iphigenia giggled and took a deep breath to relax from their shared orgasm. 'Staying inside us the whole time might really break us on top of this familiar bond sensation, Wolfie.'

He grinned mischievously. 'Maybe I'd like to do just that.'

She punched him playfully on his thigh. 'You already fucked us unconscious once already.'

He watched Kaui lift her behind as she shifted her position. 'True, but the predator in me keeps on desiring for more.' he said, moved on his knees behind his cute pig orc, and pulled up her hips with a surprised squeal from her.

She gasped 'Master!' as he slid his dick all the way inside her wet pussy, and gripped the pillows at his thrusting and grinding. Leaning forward over her, he gripped her breasts and squeezed her large nipples between his fingers. A shock went through her when he bit her in her neck. She shivered when her whole skin tingled hard as if struck by lightning, while uttering her moans from deep in her throat.

Ulric growled hard again while he kept his hold on her neck and penetrated her as deep as he could, pressing his hips hard against her firm rear and his hilt against her puffed up wet mound. The other girls squealed almost as much as her in ecstasy at the trapped sensation and knowledge Ulric was a lethal predator who could easily devour the prey they were.

Kaui didn't hold out long and she moaned long, pressing her rear back against him and squeezing his hot flesh with all she could muster as her mind went blank, and barely registered her bloodwolf master flooding her with his hot stream of magical seed.

Ulric panted, and let go of her neck while pressing his throbbing tip into her and gently squeezing her breasts and nipples. 'So good, my plump little prey.' he growled in her ear.

Shivers ran down her spine and her orgasm spiked briefly again. 'I'm all yours to do with whatever you desire, my beloved Master.' she panted.

He kissed down along her back as he pulled slowly out of her, and sat down while Kaui rolled on her side with a big smile. Elzbieta straddled him, pushed him back down into the pillows, and lowered herself onto him. 'I'm not so easily subdued, darling.'

He chuckled and caressed her thighs. 'I know, my beautiful elf. And I'll keep conquering you whenever needed.'

She rocked her hips and slid up and down on him, breathing in and out between her teeth while she restrained herself from pounding wild against him. She couldn't hold back leaning forward into his paws though when he cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. She bit her lip and held back her moans while she squeezed him for maximum sensation of his presence deep inside her.

The other girls groaned from deep within, their desire to come from the sensation shared by Elzbieta pushing back hard against her restraint, together with the tension of Ulric's groaning growls and his firm grip on her willing flesh. Her ingrained elf pride kept her from going all out, but in truth she wanted to go wild from the moment she realised he really cared for her. She gazed deep into his predator eyes and surrendered herself to him, to her inner desire.

The girls moaned and witnessed the stars along with her when Ulric came into her, and she floated willingly on the rush of hot satisfaction engulfing her. She slumped forward and Ulric lowered her gently, and she kissed him in her half dazed state.

Valdys rolled on her side. 'I don't have the energy to do much, my love, but take me.'

Ulric chuckled lightly, rolled Elzbieta on her side with a deep kiss, and crawled over to his undead lover. He pulled up her knee while straddling her other leg, and slid into her sideways as she sighed in satisfaction. His paws slid upwards along her back and front, and he massaged her breasts with one paw while his other went down again and slid firmly all over her tight behind.

With him deep inside her, she felt more than alive again and moaned at the pleasure of both flesh and mind. 'Being undead for so long was worth it.' she panted and opened up her hips more for him while he slowly thrust into her, pounding new life force into her.

The coolness of her body made them both more sensitive, and the other girls shivered at the unique thrill it sent through their abdomen while Ulric growled in renewed lust for his harem. Valdys put her hands on his paws and pressed them harder against her breast and her behind while she moaned. 'Come in me and give me warmth, my love.'

Her need fired up his own more, and with a couple of deep thrusts into her cool pussy he reached his limit, and she lit up inside like a brushfire as they came in passionate lust for each other.

Iphigenia grinned mischievously at Ulric when she crawled up to him on her knees. Valdys rolled away on her back. 'He's all yours now, honey.'

Iphigenia giggled, straddled their bloodwolf lover with her back to him, and rubbed his hot dick between her buns while she leaned on his thighs. She looked back at him over her shoulder with unbridled hunger in her gaze. 'I'm sure I don't have to ask whether you still have the strength to fill me up as well.'

He growled softly and pulled her legs back, then ran his claws upward from the back of her thighs, up her tight behind, and along her back up into her neck while she shivered hard and goosebumps trailed the light marks he left on her skin. She lifted her hips, pressed back against his tip, and with a skilled twist of her hips slid her pussy over his tip, and pressed down with a deep sigh. Ulric growled more and ran his claws down her back again while she sighed and panted and slid up and down his dick.

Ulric let her grind herself against him and squeeze his tip when she slid almost from it, while he made her, and through their shared link, his diverse mates squirm with his claws as he drew long lines along Iphigenia's curves and lightly pinched and pricked her skin all over. Their combined uttering of carnal desire for him heightened his arousal, and when Iphigenia twisted as she pinched his tip with her pussy once more, he lost it and came with a sharp snarl into her as he drove his dick with a fierce thrust into her, and caused the girls to lose their minds in another flash of bliss.

Iphigenia basked in the heat throbbing inside her as she lay on his lap with her head on a pillow. 'Val, you wouldn't happen to know of a spell to stop time for a while, so we can just indulge ourselves for days without worry about time passing by?'

Valdys giggled. 'I already thought of that, but unfortunately there's nothing like that in my library.' She laid her arms above her head and smiled at Ulric. 'He'll just have to pleasure us a much as he can when we have the time, to make it seem like days passed by.'

Ulric grinned a little. 'I'll take that challenge.' he said, pulled up Iphigenia against him, and bent to slide his tongue around her breast. 'I'm not satisfied unless I can at least give all of you a thorough exploration of your bodies with my tongue.'

Iphigenia bit her lip and moaned softly when he licked one nipple and pulled on the other with his fingers. 'One day I will begin taking a lot of baths each day, just to have you lick me all over again.'

He chuckled. 'And I will until my tongue gives out. If the others have no objection to being covered in my saliva from a tongue bath as well.'

The image resonated between the girls and their faces became hot while their skin tingled. 'I think we're all on the same page, Wolfie.' breathed Iphigenia. 'Go wild.'

Ulric let out a long and deep growl again, and began their first personal bath with Iphigenia.

***

Valdys laid out a chart of the local country and surrounding on the kitchen table after their rest. 'The stone points towards this direction now.' she said and drew a line with her finger towards a wide, mountainous region. 'We'll know a bit more about the distance if we head back the way we came for a short distance and I can check direction again.'

Elzbieta tapped on the mountains. 'What can you tell us about this part? It looks likely we'll have to cross these.'

'All I know is that there is a passage through the mountains, but strong winds make it almost impossible to use it. There's also rumours of people flying on the winds there from the very few who've tried to take the passage.'

Ulric hummed. 'We'll just have to see how far away the next piece might be, to make a decision on whether to take a shot at going through that passage.' He turned to Isazea. 'Can Cat handle storms?'

Isazea nodded quickly. 'It's more than sturdy enough.'

Ulric stretched and looked down at Susi on his lap. 'Shall we hunt for some fresh meat before we leave?'

She wagged her tail and smiled up at him. 'Susi wants to hunt with Daddy! Susi was too afraid to hunt on her own without Daddy.'

Iphigenia giggled. 'Even small animals around here?'

Susi looked at her. 'Susi hunted a few, but without mothers to cook them, Susi does not like eating them much.'

The girls laughed while Caylais looked puzzled at them. 'Do you understand her barking?'

Ulric chuckled. 'We share an ability since Val joined our bond to understand and speak different languages, including as it seems, bloodwolves.' he said and stroked Susi's head. 'It might be because we're the same species, but maybe it's possible with any intelligent enough life form.' He gestured at Trixy sitting on Valdys's shoulder. 'We can even communicate with her as well.'

Caylais gazed at the undead squirrelly creature. 'Wow. I've never heard of something like that before.'

Iphigenia stroked Ulric's ear. 'Wolfie here has surprised us with unknown abilities every time one of us joined his strange familiar bond.'

Ulric chuckled again. 'So far, at least. I have no idea how far this quirk of mine goes.' He looked down at Susi again. 'Come, let's see if we can find some tasty prey. I'll be glad to run around on all fours again for a while.'

The both of them stepped out of Cat with Iphigenia and Elzbieta joining them for the hunt, while the others prepared the coming meal. They had barely set foot at the edge of the trees when Ulric noticed the scents.

Before he could say anything, a large group of elf warriors appeared from their hiding places and drew their bows at them. One elf with double braids in his long, black hair, and a leaf shaped crest on his helmet, stepped forward. 'Elzbieta, you're under arrest.'

59 - Go With The Wind

Ulric quickly looked over the alert elf warriors while his nose revealed there were more hidden behind them. 'I'll cover you so jump back into Cat and take Susi with you.'

Elzbieta stared intently at the elf commander. 'Wait, darling. I know him.' She took a step forward at Ulric's side and laid her hand in his neck. 'Captain Xantian, what is the meaning of this?'

The captain pulled a letter from his short cape and unfolded it. 'You are to be brought to the Elder Court to stand trial on the charges of causing or participating in acts of aggression against authorities not hostile to elves, aiding criminals, and suspicious association with demons.'

'Ridiculous.' said Iphigenia.

'We are a very strict society, miss.' said Xantian. 'We don't expect others to understand, but we do expect that from our kind.'

Ulric glanced up at Elzbieta. 'Suggestion?'

She sighed. 'I hate to say it, darling, but it's better I go with them to see what this is all about. If we fight them, all elfkind will be on the lookout for us. We can't win against them like this.'

Iphigenia took her by the arm. 'We'll come with you then.'

'You still need to go after the next ring piece. Those demons might find it first if we delay the search.' Elzbieta said and looked at Iphigenia. 'I'll be fine on my own.'

Ulric growled soft. 'Are you sure about this? I know you can handle yourself, but I still worry.'

She smiled softly and stroked his neck. 'I know, darling. I'll keep you up to date on what's going on in the meantime.' She stepped forward. 'All right, I'll come with you.'

Xantian gave a slight nod and the warriors withdrew their bows, and surprised Ulric when a few came riding upon horses with two straight horns growing upwards from the sides of their heads, and with thicker fur that became longer on their lower legs. He realised he'd seen a couple of horses during his time in this world, but at a distance he hadn't noticed the difference with horses from the old world. 'Similar, yet different.' he said.

Iphigenia leaned against him and held the side of his neck as she watched Elzbieta mount one with a red-brown shade of fur. 'What is?'

'We have these kinds of animals as well in our world. But like the cows and other animals here there are minor differences. Makes me wonder if evolution takes similar paths in similar worlds. If I'm really not dreaming all of this.'

Iphigenia stroked his ear. 'If this is really your dream, please don't let it become a nightmare.'

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers