All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 64-66'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Another good stage in the journey , I love this story.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

It was SciFurz with his winsome tales of furries in search of love that made me see the genre in another, more favorable light. I have purchased most of his stories on Amazon if that tells you anything. Whenever I see another posting from SciFurz, I check it out. I saw this missive last night and lo! once again, I am delighted with another SciFurz story.

Maybe as a mage, if Caylais truly wants to be female, an alteration-type spell would make her heart's dream a reality. Almost three decades ago, the late DnD innovator David Hargrave wrote the mid-level Changeover mage spell that permanently switched a person's gender to the opposite. Magic, faith, love, and hope make anything possible, and we humans do fairly well with three out of four.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

JzznJzznalmost 3 years ago

Truly, Caylais wouldn’t need to have sex with Ulric to be a full member of the group. If she does the binding (it’s been awhile, I hope that’s the right term) she would still give Wolfe a bonus. But more importantly, she would get to feel the rest of the girls getting topped off and get topped up in the process. What an enjoyably visual scene this could be to read.

If Wolfie can save the dying and regenerate the maimed, why can’t his love set a body to match it’s mind? I eagerly await to see how this develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My 2 cents

I have been reading this story from the first chapter. I love the story line and characters. I look forward to reading more and to see what comes out of the mind of SciFurz. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Bravo another well written chapter in an amazing saga

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES