All Comments on 'A Monster Life Ch. 73-75'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Dirty dirty dirty , I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tipper obviously knows that somehow Ulric and the ladies are bonded. What she and dragon princess Yingshien have to learn is how, and the benefits of the bond. Shared intense orgasms, boosted abilities, and a unique method of healing, and Ulric gaining a unique ability with each new woman who joins while boosting those already a member. Wolfe's harem is growing, and his endurance and prowess is likewise increasing.

Iphigenia the ranger, Elzbieta the knight, Kaui the alchemist, Valdys the sorceress, Conchim the harpy, Caylais the elemental mage, Isazea the artificer. And little Suzi, of course. Did I miss anyone?

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 3 years ago

How long will it be before Tipper and Yingshien (once the latter gets over the loss of both her parents) -- hearing Ulric keeping his ladies howling with joy in their shared mental link, the boosts that all get when a new lady joins the fun, and Ulric's unique and unfailing injectable healing rod -- will it take before they decide they decide that lupine love is the ticket to happiness and a nice warm feeling?

Will the six lovelies allow two more sister-mates into the harem? Will Wolfie learn to breathe fire while singing "Digging a Hole"? It's all up to SciFurz, the master of alien, furry, and monster love!

Thanks for sharing! Seriously. 5* Slainté

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

If he adds any more girlies to his harem, Ulfric is going to need to develop the ability to temporarily split himself into multiple copies with a shared mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES